Real Talk: Real Reel

Info
Ramblefap about life, family, & the need for reality in porn.
247 words
4.38
3.6k
1
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A catch-up with what Tempest has been doing in the real world, why recording time has been scarce lately and why there hasn't been more fantasy content, particularly content regarding Trans community and Trans-women.

Update on life, the seasons, my birthday, family, mental health and trying to relax. This is very much a ramblefap for my most devoted followers about where my life, career and family paths have been going the last few months to two years and about the importance of reality even in our sexual fantasies.

This gives a little background on how T. came to create more reality based porn and why she hasn't made more fantasy audios. Also explains why certain types of fantasy audios have been put on the backburner, such as audios for and about trans-women. This audio goes into how my understanding of trans experience and my opinion about it has evolved massively over the last 20 years.

This will also update you on upcoming works, audios, how to contact me and what to expect if you reach out or are looking for more ways to get to know me and how you may do so.


And for those that are just here for the orgasms, feel free to just fast forward to about 15 minutes in, where we segue to the fun stuff. šŸ˜‰. For my birthday, as usual, I got new toys!! This audio details the first play session with the Shegasm vibrator from Adam & Eve.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
map34340map34340about 2 years ago

I love the honesty you put into your work. Thanks again!

Share this

Similar Stories

Your Hot ASMR Girlfriend Licks YouĀ Moaning and Licking You While You Listen.in Audio
Forbidden Sex with Your ExĀ We know we shouldn't, but we can't help but crave each other.in Audio
Me and My GrandmaĀ Chad and his grandmother, together for the first time.in Illustrated
Real Talk: RecoveryĀ First orgasm after weeks of being sick.in Audio
I Just Need to CumĀ Title says it all.in Audio
More Stories