Realising Her Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not yet," I said, winking at Lyndsey. "The reason Lyndsey is here tonight is because she and her husband have had a row."

"Olwen, you promised!" interrupted Lyndsey. "I thought this was going to be our secret!"

"All in good time, my dear," I smiled at her. "Please don't interrupt me again, or I shall have to discipline you. Just drink your tea and listen to what Richard has to say."

To my amazement, Lyndsey shut her mouth and sat like a naughty schoolgirl, looking up at Richard expectantly. I carried on.

"It seems that Lyndsey's husband, Peter, suffers from the same shortcomings as you, Richard," I continued. "He has a tiny cock and he cums before Lyndsey's had her own pleasure. Does that ring a bell with you?"

"Very much so," replied Richard. "May I ask what solution Peter proposed?"

"You may," I said, looking at Lyndsey. "Will you tell him, my dear? Or shall I?"

"Peter suggested that I find a much better equipped man and take him on as a lover," Lyndsey said in a very quiet voice. "He says he wants me to cuckold him. He and I would stay married, but I'd be allowed to fu... er... have sex with other men."

"What a sensible fellow your Peter sounds," smiled Richard. "And please, don't restrict your vocabulary on my account. What your husband suggests is that you fuck other men. 'Having sex' is such a soulless description, don't you think?"

Lyndsey looked at me in amazement. I smiled, shook my head and sipped my tea.

"Go on, Richard," I encouraged him. "Perhaps Lyndsey would like to see your device in a minute. Tell her everything, and she can make up her own mind."

"Olwen and I have been married for thirty one years," Richard continued. "For twenty nine of those years, I have been her willing cuckold. You see, I too have a pathetically small cock, and I suffer from premature ejaculation."

"I love my wife as much as it seems Peter loves you," Richard continued. "Both he and I want what's best for you and Olwen. Neither of us can provide that. So we make it available to you, in the knowledge that you both love us, and would never leave us. It's the best of both worlds. You and Olwen get lots of great sex, and you both have supportive, loving husbands. Or to be more accurate, cuckolds."

Lyndsey looked at me in astonishment.

"You mean...? You're a...? Richard's really a cu... a a cuckold?"

"Yes, yes, and yes," I grinned, "and if you've got any sense, you'll become a Hot Wife too. As my cuckold has just explained, it's a perfect solution. We get fucked regularly, by men who don't necessarily want to be tied down in any sort of long term relationship. All they want to do is to fuck and then go home".

"And incidentally, if you hadn't had your meltdown this morning," I went on, "I'd probably be upstairs now, putting on my Hot Wife outfit and preparing to go out for a date with my boyfriend! The sacrifices a Head teacher has to make for her junior staff!"

Lyndsey put her hand up to her mouth.

"Oh, Olwen! Are you serious? I'm so sorry. Look, I'll go home now, and you can go on your date."

I shook my head.

"Stay where you are," I smiled. "And anyway, Richard hasn't finished. Carry on, cucky. Lyndsey needs to know everything."

Richard looked at Lyndsey proudly.

"I know that this may come as a shock to you, " he began, "but men like me, and like your Peter, it sounds like, are happy for their wives to be looked after properly. When Olwen goes on a date, or when her boyfriend comes here, I am under no illusions as to what is going to happen. She is going to get fucked. Sometimes I'm allowed to watch, but even when I'm not, I know that when Olwen has finished, I am going to be allowed to clean her up."

Lyndsey's face broke into a grin, and she put her hand up to her mouth again.

"You mean...?" she asked, incredulously. Richard nodded.

"I am allowed... no, not allowed, expected, to go down on my Hot Wife and clean out everything her lover has deposited in her. Believe me when I say, I consider clean up time to be the perfect way to demonstrate my love for Olwen. And I've come to adore the taste and texture of cum."

"Are you gay? Or bi-sexual?" Lyndsey asked. "Do you clean up Olwen's lovers too?"

"No, I'm one hundred per cent hetero." replied Richard truthfully, "but I have in the past fluffed some of Olwen's lovers, and I have sucked cock too. I see it as part of my role as a cuckold to look after Olwen's boyfriends, if that is what they require."

"Peter would never consider doing that," Lyndsey retorted. "He doesn't really like doing oral sex. He says it makes him cum even before he's put his cock in me, but if he hasn't made me cum with his cock, he uses his tongue to get me off. Bloody hell, Olwen! The way you and Richard describe your lifestyle sounds ideal. You obviously love one another, and you get to have lots of great sex, by the sound of things. If I go back to Peter, do you think he'd still be up for me taking a lover?"

"Why are you asking me?" I replied. "Have you changed your mind?"

"I think I probably have," smiled Lyndsey. "It's been ages since I really enjoyed sex. Talking about it has made me feel quite needy. Would you mind if I passed up on your kind offer of sharing supper with you and Richard? I think I'd like to go home and inform my husband that I intend to make him a cuckold!"

"I don't mind one iota," I smiled at her, "but I think you'll find that your husband is not at home, if you leave now."

Lyndsey looked at me in a puzzled way.

"Whatever do you mean?" she asked. "How on earth can you know where..."

At that moment, the front doorbell rang. I looked at Richard, and dismissed him with a wave of my head. He went out to answer the door.

"Don't get hysterical," I warned my young colleague. I put my hand on her thigh. "Follow my lead, and act as if you know exactly what is going on. Do you understand me?"

Lyndsey nodded, wordlessly.

"I think so," she began, uncertainly. "I promise I'll follow your lead and do as I am told."

"Good girl," I smiled, putting my arm around her and pulling her in closer to me. She barely flinched when I kissed her, and her mouth opened automatically when I pushed my tongue against her soft, warm lips. Lyndsey sucked my tongue and then pushed her own tongue into my mouth. I reciprocated her sucking action, and we exchanged lots of lovely tasty saliva.

We were still kissing when we both heard Richard clear his throat.

"I beg your pardon, my dear," he said to me, just as I had instructed him to say some hours ago.

Reluctantly, I broke off my kiss with Lyndsey. She looked flushed, and her eyes were sparkling. I knew there and then that I would be fucking her later on.

We both turned to look at Richard. He was not alone.

"Peter!" squealed Lyndsey. "What the hell are you doing here? Are you following me?"

"Lyndsey," I said sternly. "remember what you just promised me a few moments ago?"

Lyndsey blushed.

"I'm sorry, Olwen," she said quietly. "I'll be good, I promise."

She looked defiantly at her husband.

"Olwen and her cuckold have been telling me about their chosen lifestyle," Lyndsey said softly. "It seems I can have my cake, and eat it too."

Peter grinned.

"Yes, I know," he replied. "I had a long chat with Mrs. Simpson this morning. She invited me to supper this evening. It seems that my ambition to become a cuckold starts tonight! Although I must admit, I envisaged you making me a cuckold by your being fucked by another man. But there again..."

"What?!!" screeched Lyndsey, looking at me. "You mean you intend to fuck me?"

"Oh yes," I smiled, "and if you carry on screeching like that, I'll put you over my knee and spank you too!"

"That won't be necessary," Lyndsey assured me. "The spanking, I mean. But as for the other part..."

I smiled.

Richard, go and get my strap-on and harness," I said, taking Lyndsey by the hand. "Supper won't be ready for a while, and sex gives me an appetite!"

When Richard returned, I undressed Lyndsey, leaving her hold up stockings on. Then I took off my own clothes and strapped on my harness and slid the dildo into position. Peter was squirming in his seat, and I could see the small bulge in the front of his trousers. He rubbed it surreptitiously, and I wondered how long it would take him to cum.

Lyndsey's eyes were sparkling when she saw my cock bobbing up and down in its harness.

"How do you want me, Olwen?" she asked.

"Doggy style to start with," I said. "That way you can kiss your cuckold whilst I'm fucking you!"

Lyndsey got up onto the sofa, and knelt with her arse in the air, legs apart. I got into position behind her and held my rubber cock, guiding it into position. I wiped it up and down her cunt slit a few times, to lubricate it. Lyndsey was dripping wet.

When I slid it into her, three things happened simultaneously. There was a lovely wet cunt fart from Lyndsey, accompanied by a gasp of pleasure as my dildo spread her cunt lips and filled her up. And Peter also gave a moan of pleasure as he watched his wife squirm and wriggle onto my rubber cock.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped, rubbing the front of his trousers frantically. "How does that feel, babe? It looks so bloody hot!"

I started to fuck Lyndsey, reaching round to cup her beautiful tits. Her nipples were as hard as bullets, and she whimpered as I tugged and squeezed them. I felt her clamping down on my cock, and I increased my pace, slamming in and out of her like a mechanical piston.

Peter groaned with pleasure, and stopped rubbing his trousers. Unfortunately for him, he was wearing a pair of light chinos, and we could all see the dark, wet spot that had suddenly appeared. He'd cum in his pants watching his wife being fucked!

Lyndsey was rapidly approaching her own orgasm. She moaned softly and then her cunt went into spasm as her climax built. I held her tight as she rode out the sensation, then I pulled out of her.

"Get on your back on the floor, cuckold!" I snapped at Peter, and he obeyed at once.

"Sit on his face," I ordered Lyndsey, who did as she was told without question.I nodded at Richard.

"Trousers down, and assume the position."

He knew what was coming, and dropped his trousers and his pale lemon panties. Lyndsey giggled when she caught sight of the tiny cock lock that my cuckold wears twenty four seven. He bent over the arm of the sofa.

Gently, I pulled his arse cheeks apart and slid my slick cock up his arse. Richard is pegged regularly, so these days, we rarely use lube at all, and anyway, tonight Lyndsey's cunt cum did the job perfectly. Her face was a picture as she watched me peg my cuckold.

"Does that hurt?" she asked Richard, who shook his head.

"Not at all," he replied. "I love being pegged by Olwen. "You should invest in a harness and a strap-on and introduce your cuckold to the pleasures of pegging!"

Lyndsey shuddered and started to wriggle on Peter's face.

"Good boy!" she said breathlessly. "That's right. Wiggle your tongue around again. Mmm! Oh, fuck, I think I'm going to cum again!"

Richard looked over his shoulder at me.

"I'm nearly there, Olwen," he warned me. Richard knows he's not allowed to cum without permission, and he wasn't due a cum until tomorrow afternoon, when I would carry out my weekly cuckold milking.

Reluctantly, I pulled out of him, and he immediately turned round and took my cock in his mouth. Cleaning the dildo that has just pegged him is always part of our routine.

Lyndsey giggled when she saw Richard with my dildo in his mouth.

"Oh, how sweet! He's a cock sucking cuckold," she said with a smile.

When we sat down to supper, Lyndsey and I were still naked. Richard and Peter were fully clothed, and Lyndsey kept making references to the cum stain on her husband's trousers.

"Richard didn't cum," she admonished her new cuckold. "I think we need to visit that adult shop in town, sweetie. I certainly want one of those strap-on dildos and I'd like you to consider wearing a chastity device, like the one Olwen makes Richard wear. I mean, it's so embarrassing having a husband with cum stains on his trousers!"

Peter blushed and nodded his head.

"Whatever you decide, babe," he said. "I'm so glad you changed your mind. It was so hot watching Olwen fuck you. Can we make this a regular thing, do you think?"

Lyndsey turned to me with a questioning look.

"I don't see why not," I replied. "Once Lyndsey's got her own strap-on, I'd love her to fuck me. But we'll have to pick another day, I think. Friday is my date night, and as much as I've enjoyed tonight, I have missed being fucked by my boyfriend. And Richard's missed out on his Friday night cream pie!"

Supper was over, and we were back in the conservatory. Richard served coffee, and I reached for my pipe and tobacco. Lyndsey knew I smoked a pipe, of course, but Peter's face was a picture.

"Richard has a smoking fetish," I explained. "I took up smoking to please and tease him. I really enjoy a pipe in the evening."

Peter looked at Lyndsey.

"Have I ever mentioned my smoking fetish?" he asked, and she shook her head.

"You know you haven't," she grinned. "And you know I don't smoke. But have I ever told you that I used to smoke cigars before I met you when I was in university? I gave them up, amongst other things, because I thought you were worth pursuing, and that a cigar smoking slut wasn't the sort of woman you'd go for! It seems that if I am to be a Hot Wife, I might have to take up the habit again!"

Richard got up without being asked and came back with my humidor. I winked at him gratefully. He presented the humidor to Lyndsey.

"I'm sure your cuckold would love to see you smoking one of Olwen's cigars," he said. "I know I would!"

Lyndsey selected a cigar and cut it expertly. She put it in her mouth, and looked around. I handed Peter my lighter.

"Do your duty," I smiled, and with shaking hands, he sparked up the lighter and held it to the end of Lyndsey's cigar. She puffed it into life and sat back, inhaling deeply.

"Stop that!" she barked at Peter, who once again was rubbing his cock through his trousers. "We're going to have to get you a chastity device. I own that cock now, and starting straightaway, it is only going to go off when I say. How often did you say you milk Richard, Olwen?

"Once a week," I replied with a smile. "If he's been a good boy, I release him on Saturday afternoons. He then washes and disinfects his cock lock, and I shave him. Then I milk him. Prostate massage is my preferred method. I can show you how to do that if you'd like?"

"Ww! Yes please! Can we do it now? If you milk Peter tonight, maybe I could bring him back a week tomorrow and we could both milk our cuckolds together?"

I put my pipe down and looked at Peter.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked. "You heard your Hot Wife. Trousers and pants down, and lie on your back."

When he was in position, I hefted his legs up into the air, and motioned to Lyndsey to hold them up for me. She giggled when she realised that in this position, Peter's cock was directly above his face. She looked at me and I nodded.

"Richard always recycles his cum," I told her with a straight face. "I hate waste, so I make him clean up his cum when I've milked him. Here we go, look. First of all, you put your index finger up his arse, like this."

I pushed my finger up Peter's arse and he whimpered. I quickly located his prostate and began to stroke it. Peter's tiny cock twitched.

"You know you're in the right place when that happens," I said to Lyndsey. "Do you want to have a go? I'll hold his legs."

We changed positions, and Lyndsey inserted a finger with some difficulty.

"Push hard past his sphincter," I advised. "Once you're in you'll feel his prostate behind... ah! there you go! You're in the right spot. Now stroke it with your finger. That's right! He's twitching, look! I would imagine it won't take long this first time."

I was right. A few minutes later, Peter's cock began to ooze. A thick globule of cum emerged from his pee hole and hung there. I adjusted his legs so that his cock was directly above his mouth. Unbidden, Peter opened his mouth, just in time.

Gravity intervened, and the first string of cum dropped slowly into Peter's mouth. Lyndsey giggled.

"Don't swallow yet," she told him. "I want to drain you and then maybe you can swallow."

It took about fifteen minutes to drain Peter, and by the time his balls had been emptied, he had almost a mouthful of cum. Lyndsey made him stand up and show me and her what he had in his mouth. Then, as she picked up her cigar again, and re-lit it, she looked at him.

"Get used to the taste," she smiled. "From now on, you're going to eat your own cum every week. Swallow!"

Peter did as he was told, and he also opened his mouth to show Lyndsey that her order had been followed to the letter. He'd swallowed everything.

"Good boy," said Lyndsey, patting him condescendingly on the cheek. She blew a mouthful of creamy cigar smoke in his face, and the pair of them grinned like naughty school children.

In bed, later that night, when Lyndsey had taken Peter home to begin their new life as Hot Wife and cuckold, I kept my promise to Richard, and sat on his face and wriggled. I came hard and squirted my juices all over his face. He managed to gulp some down, but his face was red and shiny when I climbed off him.

"Well that was fun," I said breathlessly. "And despite the fact that I haven't had any cock, and you've missed out on a cream pie, tonight's been quite a success, wouldn't you say?"

Richard agreed, nodding his head whilst still licking his lips to get as much of my cunt cum into his mouth as possible.

"Goodnight, cucky," I said, rolling over onto my side. Richard spooned me, and I felt his cock lock settle into its familiar place in the cleft of my arse cheeks.

"Good night, Olwen," he replied, "and thank you for tonight. I really enjoyed myself."

THE FOLLOWING MONDAY

School finished as usual at half past three on the following Monday afternoon. I hadn't had a chance to speak to Lyndsey all day, and now, following our usual routine, all the staff gathered together in the staff room for our weekly staff meeting.Coffee and tea were brewed, and those of us who smoked lit up cigarettes (and my pipe, of course!) There was a moment of surprise when everyone realised that Lyndsey was smoking a cigar.

"I thought only lesbians smoked cigars," Jessie Jones remarked with a smile. "It just goes to show that I don't know everything, contrary to popular opinion," she smiled, and we all laughed.

"I won't keep you long," I said, addressing the staff. "I'll need your weekly lesson plans at the end of this meeting, please. And looking at the diary, Kevin's taking year five to the museum on Tuesday, Lyndsey's year six are singing in the old people's home on Wednesday afternoon, and Jessie, your class is doing the whole school assembly on Friday morning. Marion has confirmed that buses have been booked for Kevin and Lyndsey's class trips, so I think that's all, thank you. Off you go! See you all tomorrow. Leave your lesson plans on the table, please."

One by one, they drifted off. Suddenly, I was all alone, and I cursed silently. I had wanted to have a word with Lyndsey about Friday night, and how things had gone over the weekend. I began to collect the empty mugs and was loading them into the dishwasher when the staffroom door opened and Lyndsey breezed back in.

"Oh good, you're still here," she said smiling. She took me in her arms and kissed me, her tongue fat and hot in my mouth. When she broke off the kiss, her eyes were sparkling.

"That's for Friday night," she said breathlessly. "I really enjoyed myself, and so did Peter. We went shopping on Saturday. I've got a lovely leather harness and the same type of dildo as you! I haven't used it yet, of course. I was wondering if you would let me use it for the first time with you? You've fucked me. I want to repay the compliment, and I want our cuckolds to watch. Can we do that, do you think?"