Realising Her Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned and nodded.

"Of course," I replied. How about Wednesday night? I've got a date on Friday, so a mid week lesbian fuck will be the perfect appetiser."

Lyndsey grinned and pulled out a key on a dainty chain that she was wearing around her neck.

"We also bought a chastity device," she grinned. "Peter's wearing it as we speak! No more unauthorised cumming for him! And we've joined a fetish dating website. I intend to get myself a boyfriend. I know that I've already made Peter a cuckold when you fucked me. But I want cock as well as a strap-on. I'll let you know as soon as I've hooked up with someone."

She gave me another lovely hot wet kiss and went out of the staffroom.

"See you tomorrow," she called over her shoulder. "I'm off home to sit on my cuckold's face."

"What a good idea," I thought, shutting the dishwasher and pressing the start button.

"I fancy having some cunt worship too. I hope Richard won't be too late home!"