Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch Rob head back to Sabina. She is slowly stroking Ben's cock, but once Rob starts recording her again, she bends over and sucks Ben's cock. Her head bobs up and down, taking Ben's cock all the way to the back of her throat. Rob focuses his phone on recording him pushing his cock into Sabina's pussy.

"Philip, I figure you want your girl just as cum covered and you know how much I like helping your girl out."

I sit on the floor, legs spread, letting the cum roll down my breasts, over my stomach, and on to my pussy, while I watch Sabina get speared by cock at both ends. Rob is plowing into her, forcing her to take Ben's cock down her throat with every thrust.

"I'm gonna cum," Ben says with a strangled voice. Rob pulls out of Sabina and she sits squats down, holding her tits, waiting for her first load. It comes quickly, splattering across her cheeks and tits.

"That's a good cum shot," a slightly out of breath Rob narrates as Sabina turns around to show the camera. Rob grabs the back of Sabina's head and shoves his cock into her mouth. She accepts his member all the way down the back of her throat. It only takes Rob a few deep pumps into Sabina's mouth before he is pulling out and recording himself shooting his own load all over Sabina. Sabina is left with cum dripping off her cheek, chin, and all over breasts.

I walk over to Sabina and help her stand upright. "Don't quit on us now, Rob," Sabina says to the man. He is sprawled out on the floor, dick still hanging from his pants, with a stupid grin on his face. He nods once and pulls himself upright, tucking his dick back in his pants, as he stands up.

"It seems your girls aren't done yet," Rob says as he follows us to our waiting dildos.

I straddle the bench, lean forward slightly, and grab the dildo to help line it up with my pussy. Rob gets behind me, filming the dildo breaching my pussy. I slowly slide my pussy down the dildo and then pull my ass up just as slowly. After a few moments, I start whimpering, playing with my clit, and fucking the dildo hard. It doesn't take long for my orgasm to hit me. Rob circles around to the front of me to record my O face. Once my body relaxes, I pull the dildo out of me and lick it clean.

Rob moves over and focuses on Sabina, recording her from behind and then the front. She lets out a moan, her legs shake, and she falls forward. Her tits rubbing cum all over the bench.

"Well, Dylan and Philip, I hope you enjoyed that show.You two have some seriously sluttly girls." He pans the camera out to our fanclub trio. They all give lazy smiles of satisfaction. "I think the girls' fanclub is quite happy too."

Rob turns the phone back to me and asks,"Anything you want to tell Dylan?"

I lean back on the bench and spread my legs wide, "Hun, don't be too late getting home today. I'm going to need your cock again."

****

After our workout room adventure, Sabina and I showered together, ate something, and then sat in the hot tub on our roof top. Sabina brought out a bottle of wine and we slowly drank it while making out.

Both of our phones start buzzing like crazy. I looked down and saw our group text had exploded.

Dylan: Babe going to fuck you hard

Philip: Not gonna be able to keep my cock out of Sabina

Derek: Fuck that was hot

Jeremy: Amanda's cock total for today: 6

Me: Seems low

Sabina: slut

Me: You're just jealous. Your count is only 3

Sabina: Whatever bitch

Dylan: piercing artist comes at 5

Me: We'll be here. Just get home soon

*****

Sabina sat on the couch, her legs spread as I ate her out. My tongue slides around her clit and my fingers pump into her. I can feel her getting close when there is a knock at the door.

"For fuck's sakes, I'm trying to get off here," grumbles Sabina.

"Sorry, girl, it's 5:05. That's the piercing artist."

"That asshole better be good at getting me off," snarks Sabina.

"You just sit here, legs open, with that wet pussy of yours on display. It'll encourage the piercing artist to make use of the holes you already have," I say as I get up to answer the door.

It was not the piercing artist at the door. A man, maybe in his 40s, stood there with a professional looking camera hanging around his neck. Behind him stood a younger man, toting a cart of lights and other photography equipment.

"Pretty sure you're a bit early for school picture day," I joke.

The photographer raises his eyebrows, eyes up my naked body, and says, "I'm Jacob Mullens. I'm here to take photos of two women getting pierced. Dylan Henshaw paid for my services."

It was my turn to raise my eyebrows, "Yes, that's my boyfriend, but he isn't home yet. Come on in."

"You'll ... ahh... be nude for the photoshoot?" Jacob inquired.

"Yup, and so will my friend, Sabina. She's sitting over there on the couch." I angle my body to the side and open the door all the way. "Come on in. I assume you have equipment to set up."

"Yes, my assistant, Dan, and I will just get set up," Jacob walks by, eyes glued to my tits.

"Both of you feel free to look all you want," I laugh and lift my breasts up for show as Dan passes me. The younger man blushes.

"Yes, I wasn't aware this was a nude photoshoot," explains Jacob.

Well, that made two of us, I thought.

"You've never done a nude photoshoot before?" asks Sabina. She's still flopped on the couch with her legs lewdly spread.

"Sure, plenty of them, but Dan here, this will be his first time."

"You hear that, Amanda, we're popping Dan's nude photoshoot cherry."

The two men get to work setting up lights and a backdrop. Sabina and I go out of our way to distract both of them, but especially Dan, who seems incapable of doing anything but blushing. I lean over and suck on Sabina's nipples and she does the same to me. We make out and finger one another all while hamming up any moans and groans.

Sabina elbows me and I look as she points subtly to Dan. His pants are uncomfortably tight. He's an overly thin guy, in his early 20s, and the outline of his stiff cock is quite evident under his clothes.

I make eye contact with Dan, my legs spread, and say, "Honey, do you need me to help you with..." and I point to my groin region.

"She means your cock," Sabina says.

"Sabina, he isn't dumb, just hard, and as red as a tomato."

Just then, Dylan, Philip, Jeremy, Jacob, and even Johnny walk through the door.

"Hey hon!" I greet him and then run up to hug and kiss him.

"Hey there, babe," Dylan greets as he hugs me back, grabbing my ass cheeks to pull me close. We make out, oblivious to anyone else in the room.

I pull back and ask with a smirk on my face, "A photographer?"

He smiles back at me, grabbing one of my ass cheeks and squeezes hard, "I just like having hot pictures of my woman."

Sabina is making out with Philip behind me. Her backside bumps into mine as Philip fingers her pussy.

Derek and Jeremy walk by, parting us by smacking our ass cheeks. They take off their suit coats and ties, drape them over the kitchen chairs, and then head to my bedroom. Both men kept clothing in a spare drawer since they were over so often. A few minutes later they emerge barefoot wearing t-shirts and shorts.

Dylan smacks my ass, and says, "Be right back, I'm changing too." Philip and Sabina head off to their bedroom.

I walk up to Johnny and slide his suit coat off him and then pull his tie loose. "Hey, Johnny, have a good day?"

He hugs my naked form to him and kisses me on the head. "Some fine piece of ass helped me start my day out in the best way."

I give him a quick peck on the lips, and whisper in his ear, "I haven't had sex since 1:00 so, you know, I definitely could use a cock soon."

"Piercings, first. We'll see what you feel up to after your nipples are pierced,"Johnny whispers back into my ear and then lifts one of my breasts to suck a nipple. "Might not be able to do that for a while," he says.

Dylan walks out of our bedroom, grabs my hand, and pulls me to his side. Derek hands him a beer, but I steal it before Dylan takes a drink and take a huge swig. Handing him back the beer, I ask, "Where's the piercing artist? Isn't he late?"

"He called and asked if he could bring help. I figure the more the merrier so he's going to pick up the other piercing artist."

"What's the piercing artist's name, anyway? It's the second time he's getting personal with my girly bits and I don't know his name."

"You're funny, little slut. Pretty sure you'd let him fuck that tight pussy of yours even if you never learned his name. But his name is Myke, spelled with a "y"."

I lean in close to Dylan's ear and whisper, "Hun, you own this pussy. You need me to spread for the piercing artist so he can fuck this tight pussy, you just have to tell me." I nibble on his earlobe and watch, with intense satisfaction, as Dylan shivers.

"We're ready to take a few pictures, whenever you are," Jacob spoke up.

For a half hour, Sabina and I had our picture taken in every kind of risqué, compromising, sexual position we could think of. There were pictures taken of me between Sabina's legs and her between mine. Dylan and Philp requested that close up shots be taken of our spread pussies, clearing showing off our "Property of" handcuff charms.

I whispered into Sabina's ear, "I really want to see Dan's cock. Help me get his pants down."

Sabina smiles and nods. We both head over to Dan and surround him with our naked body, groping him with our hands.

"Hey, Dan," coos Sabina.

"Hi," Dan chokes out. That was the first word he said all evening.

"Mind if we help you with your pants? They look so tight and that just seems so uncomfortable," I ask with wide, innocent eyes.

Sabina reaches forward and undoes the man's belt. I grab his button and then pull down his zipper.

"See," smiles Sabina, "doesn't that already feel better?"

Dan nods, but seems incapable of speaking. Lately, I had become very used to men who ordered me around and usually just bent me over to fuck me. Dan's bashfulness was its own kind of turn on. He seemed to need a good push.

"I don't know, Sabina. Things still seem a little tight down there. Dan can't we help you relieve a little more pressure?" I ask as I stroke his cock. It is on the thicker side.

Dan's eyes go wide, his skin even more red, as he slowly nods his consent.

"Jacob," Sabina calls, "come on over and take pictures of this big reveal."

Jacob walks over and immediately starts clicking pictures. Sabina and I slowly pull down Dan's pants and underwear, revealing his cock inch by inch.

"Damn," breathes Sabina, "that's a nice thick cock you have there. I bet you stretch tight pussies out extra well with it."

"Come on, Dan, come sit on the couch. Let's get these pants off you so Sabina and I can have a good look."

We back Dan up toward the couch. Before we let him sit, we get him out of his shoes and pants. Then we shove Dan backward and kneel down next to him.

"Holy shit, this thing is so thick," Sabina exclaims as she holds the thick member, her fingertips unable to touch one another.

There was another knock on the door. I laugh as Sabina gives an incredulous and then disgusted look.

"Seriously, what it is take to get a good fuck around here?" she demands.

"Whatever, Philip just boned you in the bedroom."

"No, I gave him a blow job."

"Your poor pussy. It's so neglected."

"Shut up, bitch."

Dan stands up suddenly and grabs his boxers and pants. He hops around, trying to get them on as quickly as possible. He's just tucking his engorged dick away as Johnny opens the door.

"Dan, don't be so shy about that dick of yours. Nothing to be ashamed of," I say, giving him a smile.

Dan nods, still red, but looking rather proud about the compliment.

Myke with a "y" walks through the door. Behind him, another man, wearing a sleeveless t-shirt that shows off his nature themed tattoo sleeves, follows Myke in. Myke looks around, taking in all the photography equipment, and finally our naked forms.

His companion does the same and then comments, "Well, this should be fun."

"I did tell you photography was involved," responds Myke.

"And naked ladies," his companion agrees.

Myke sets down his piercing table, and walks over and shakes Dylan's hand.

"Hey man, sorry about being late. I had to get my friend, Blake. He's starting his own business and would appreciate any word of mouth business you can give him."

"If he's half as good as you, shouldn't be hard," agrees Dylan.

"Awesome, thanks a lot, man," Blake nods. "So where should we set up."

"Right here in the middle of the living room. It looks like the photographers have things well lit there."

"Yes, that would be perfect," agrees Jacob as he fiddles with the settings on his camera.

In no time, Sabina and I are laying on the piercing tables.

This time, Blake is doing my piercings.

"Nips or pussy?" he asks bluntly.

"Pussy," I answer firmly. Dan's camera covered face appears, framed between my spread legs.

"Dan, make sure you get some good shots," I say with a smirk.

"Hold on a minute, Dan," Blake speaks up, "let me help you get a great body shot." He pulls up the armrests on both sides of the table and spreads my legs so they're propped over each arm. "There you go, man, you should get some good shots with her displayed this way."

Dan clicks away, getting close ups of my spread slit, breasts, and nipples. The bulge in his pants remains constant.

Blake starts cleaning the piercing site. "Damn, girl, you're wet," he comments.

"Yup," I agree nonchalantly.

Using the purple marker, Blake marks purple dots on both of my labia and then examines the dots to make sure they are even.

Next to me, I hear Sabina suck in her breath. Myke was leaning over her nipple, the tweezer like clamps with holes at the end, clamped around her nipple, and a needle through the holes.

"You alright?" I ask her.

"That hurt like a motherfucker," Sabina grinds out through clenched teeth.

Philip takes her hand and says, "Breathe, baby." He kisses her forehead in a tender act of comfort.

Dylan comes to stand by me, taking my hand. Johnny moves up closer, eyeing my pussy as Blake pinches one of my labia with the piercing tongs. I feel the needle go through my soft flesh quickly, Dan's camera clicking away, and the needle comes out just as quickly. Blake quickly inserts a ring and clamps it shut around the capture ball with his fingers.

"One side down, hotness, one side left," Blake comments like it's some kind of sporting event. He clamps down on the labia on my other side, and pushes the needle through quickly. Just like with my hood, it felt like a strong pinch with long nails. Nothing too bad.

Sabina swore next to me as her second nipple was pierced. "Fuck me, that fucking hurts," she yelled out.

"Fuck," I mumble to myself. I wasn't going to back out of these piercings, but I wasn't looking forward to them.

Dylan squeezes my hand and leans over to whisper in my ear, "Just breathe for me, babe. Think how pretty your tits will look decorated with hoops. Think of the fun things I can do to your tits once your nipples are pierced.

I nod and take a deep breath. Blake is already marking my nipples with the purple felt pen.

"Okay, hotness, this isn't gonna tickle. I need you to take a deep breath and slowly breathe out," Blake directs as he clamps my nipples. Without warning, he pushes the needle through my nipple. Pulling the needle out, he quickly inserts a hoop and through the nipple.

"Holy shit, motherfucker, that fucking hurt," I yell out. I'm squeezing Dylan's hand so hard I'm sure I am bruising his fingers. He says nothing.

Not giving me a minute to relax, Blake moves to my other side, forcing Dylan to back out of his way, and clamps down on my nipple. "Okay, deep breath, think about fucking, a nice cock pumping away in you. There ya go," Blake soothes and then pushes the needle through my nipple. Just as quickly he pulls the needle out and slips a ring through my nipple. Finally, using his fingers, he closes the rings around the little ball.

I closed my eyes the whole time my nipples were being pierced, but I knew Dan had captured everything. Finally, I look down at my nipples and absolutely love what I see. The metal rings hanging from each nipple look hot. To be sure, my nipples hurt like hell, but they looked fucking awesome.

"Damn, that's hot!" I exclaim.

Dylan leans in and whispers in my ear, "You have no idea how bad I want to fuck you right now. And Johnny's going to line up right behind me to take his turn shoving his cock in that pierced pussy of yours."

I don't get a chance to respond. Blake holds a mirror up between my legs. "Okay, check out your pierced labia."

I look down and see to metal rings framing my handcuff charms. "Fuck, all my piercings are hot."

"Okay, now for the rules," Blake says in an uncharacteristically serious tone. "You, sir," Blake points to Dylan, "keep your mouth off and hands off her nipples. Nipple piercings can take up to a year to heal."

"Fuck," I groan.

"We'll talk about fucking in a minute, but first more rules about the nips. No swimming in chlorinated water, wash with a gentle soap, wear a sports bra when working out, and finally soak those nips twice a day in a solution of sea salt and warm water."

"These nipple piercings are commitment," I compain.

"They for sure are, but they'll be worth it when they are healed. Now for the fucking part. Clean your labia thoroughly after sex. Use that solution of warm water and sea salt after a shower. Your labia piercing should be mostly healed in two weeks if you take care of them."

"Thanks," Dylan says, "we'll be sure both girls heal well and have plenty of fun metal to show off." Speaking a bit louder so both Myke can hear him, Dylan asks, "Mind staying a bit longer so we can use the tables for a few photos?"

"Sure, not a problem," agrees Myke.

I watch as Johnny hands Myke a wad of cash that looked like several hundred dollar bills. He hands the same to Blake. Both men pocket the money and step back to watch as Dan and Jacob take pictures of Sabina and me.

"Okay, we've got enough shots of the girls on the table," Jacob says, "let's move them to the couch and see what other fun positions we can get them in."

Sabina and I move to the couch. Jacob has a kneel on the couch with our legs spread, which I am more than good with because I can rest my breasts on the top of the couch. Dan adjusts the lights, and then he and Jacob click away. Jacob asks us to turn around and spread our legs.

"Could I get two men over here to spread the girls' pussy lips some more," Jacob requests.

"Myke and Blake, why don't you do the honors. It's your work," Philip suggests.

Blake walks up to me and uses both of his hands to spread my pussy. The ever silent and bashful Dan clicks away, getting up close and personal.

"Okay girls, turn back around and rest those sore tatas on top of the couch. Gentleman, how do you feel about our photoshoot getting a little more explicit?"

"It's what I'm paying for you," intones Dylan.

"Excellent, Dan and I are going to take shots of each of the girls' pussies full of each of your dicks. Sound okay to you?"

"Sounds good to me, as long as there are few anal shots too," Jeremy chimes in.

"Jeremy," I turn my head so he can hear me, "bring my metal butt plug so you can stretch out my ass a bit first, then my ass will be all yours."

Jeremy immediately walks off to gather the supplies.

"So, are we allowed to join?" Myke asks.

"Sure, why don't you go first, but don't cum in the girls. Derek here hates sloppy seconds."

"Just come in our mouths," Sabina says. "Also, I want to feel Dan's thick cock in me. You okay with that, Dan?"

"Um, yeah, sure," stutters Dan.