Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he's up to three words spoken now," I say to Sabina.

"Well maybe he'll be a bit more loose lipped when he gets between my lips," quips Sabina.

Jeremy returns and starts lubing my ass. Slowly he eases the metal butt plug into me.

"That will only enhance the pictures," notes Jacob. "Okay, Blake and Myke, are you ready or do you need the girls to fluff your cocks a bit?"

As a way of answering, Blake walks around behind the couch with his semi-erect dick and offers it to my mouth. I take it in, bobbing my head up and down, swirling my tongue over his pierced cockhead. Dan clicks pictures of me taking Blake's cock into my mouth. After a bit, Blake pulls out of my mouth and walks behind me. Dan follows suit, and takes pictures of Blake rubbing his hard cock up and down my slit. Then Blake pushes in and pumps into my pussy slowly, giving Dan ample opportunity to take many up and close pictures of his cock entering me. Dan picks up the speed, jiggling my sore nipples. I cry out in a sort of pleasure pain as I feel the ache in my nipples. In just a minute or two, Blake pulls out, circles back around to the couch, and shoves his cock in my mouth. Almost immediately he's spewing his cum down my throat.

Before I even get time to fully swallow Blake's cum, another cock is in me. Dylan leans forward and kisses my neck. He whispers into my ear, "I've been waiting for this pussy. You feel so good around my cock, slut." Dylan is not gentle in his thrusts. I smoosh my breasts against the couch to prevent them from jigglinh. Dylan, who is very turned on, pulls out quickly and circles around to my mouth. I barely suck his cock before he's cumming in my mouth.

"Darlin'," says Johnny, "I know you are sore, but I can't stay out of this pussy." Johnny pushes his cock in and goes slowly, taking his time. "Damn, you always feel so good." Gradually, Johnny picks up the pace gradually. Dan continues to click away. I was going to enjoy the hell out of photo album of some of my favorite guys fucking me. Johnny pulls out and comes around the other side of the couch. I open my mouth expectantly. Johnny thrusts his cock into my mouth, pumping until he unloads his seed down my throat.

"Hey, baby, still up for a little anal?"

I turn around and smile at Jeremy, saying, "You better do something fun with that cock of yours."

Jeremy eases out the butt plug and squirts some more lube on my puckered hole. Slowly, he eases his cock into my ass. I take deep breaths allowing the pain to turn pleasurable. When Jeremy senses I am relaxed enough, he begins pumping hard. I reach my hand between my legs and gently rub my clit, avoiding my new labia piercings. I had just let three other men fuck me so I am well and truly primed to have an orgasm. My pussy and ass clench as my orgasm approaches. With a cry, I feel my orgasm grip my body.

Behind me, Jeremy grunts, and I feel his load unleash in me. "Damn, baby, you squeezed that right out of me." He pulls out, and Johnny is immediately handing me a tissue.

Using the tissue to prevent the cum from leaking on the couch, I turn around and sit on the floor. Turning my head, I watch Dan stand near Sabina's face and pull his cock from his pants. He looks nervous and his blush has returned.

"No need to be nervous, honey," Sabina soothes, "it's sex. It's meant to feel good. Put that thick cock in my mouth and let's see how much I can take."

Dan does as he is told. Unable to help my curiosity, I use the couch to hoist myself up. I want to get a good view of the action. Johnny helps me up and then places a towel on the couch so I can sit down. That man was too good to me.

I turn my head and watch as Sabina's lips stretch tight around Dylan's thick cock. She can barely fit half of it in her mouth. Dan, despite his seemingly constant bashful state, has a euphoric look on his face. He sucks in his breath and I become afraid that he will blow his load before he even feels the inside of Sabina's pussy. Sabina begins licking up and down his cock, making it glisten. She swirls her tongue around it's tip. Dan visibly shivers.

"Okay, honey, ease this thick cock into me," Sabina encourages.

Dan walks around behind her and clumsily guides his cock into Sabina's opening. I was beginning to worry the man was a virgin or very close to it.

"Go slowly, honey, ease that thick cock into Sabina," I direct Dan. His lack of experience is strangely endearing and a little sexy.

Dan slowly pushes his cock into Sabina.

"Holy shit, that's thick!" exclaims Sabina.

Dan freezes his progress, a worried look crosses his face.

"Relax, Dan, she likes it. Keep going."

He continues to push into her, going slowly, until he is in to the hilt.

"Oh damn, that's good. Fuck I feel so stretched," moans Sabina.

Dan begins pumping back and forth slowly, eliciting many more moans from Sabina.

"That's it, keep fucking me. Yes, a little faster."

The considerably less bashful man picks up his pace. Sabina is moaning loudly and playing with her clit. "Fuck yes, harder, fuck me harder." Sabina's back arches and her legs shake as her orgasm rips through her body.

Dan cries out, grips Sabina's hips hard, and I watch as his load drips out of Sabina's stuffed pussy. Damn, must have been a minute since that man last came. As Dan pulls out of Sabina, Jacob quickly clicks pictures of the giant cream pie falling from her pussy.

Reverting to his bashful self, Dan quickly finds his pants and pulls them on. I inwardly chuckle.

"Gentleman, it's been fun, but I have to ask that you see yourselves out. Our sluts have had quite enough activity for one night."

Philip helps Sabina stand up and walks with her to their bedroom.

I hear Dylan tell Johnny to bring me to the bedroom and get me in the shower. I watch as Dylan starts speaking quietly to Jacob. Dan rushes around cleaning up equipment. Myke and Blake clean up their tables.

Johnny approaches me and helps me up. I cringe a bit at the movement of my tender nipples. "Come on, darlin', let's get you cleaned up."

Johnny hops in the shower with me and uses soap to gently clean my nipples and the rest of my body. Once I am completely clean, Johnny brings me to bed. He lays down and snuggles with me. In a matter of a few minutes I am sound asleep.

*****

The next morning I wake with Dylan's arm slung around my waist. My nipples are tender and I slowly roll on to my back to relieve the pressure.

"You all right, babe?" Dylan mumbles.

"Just a bit sore."

Dylan slowly sits up, looks at me, and gives me a very boyish smile. "Wait here, babe, I am going to get the salt water solution to help clean your piercings."

I smile and nod.

In a few minutes, Dylan returns with a cup of warm salt water solution. He gently cleans each of my piercings and then gives me some ibuprofen to help with the pain.

"I have something for you," Dylan says almost shyly.

I raise my eyebrows. I've never known Dylan to be shy about anything.

From his top dresser drawer he pulls out a small object he hides in his hand. He walks to the bed and sits down. Opening his hand, I see a ring box sitting on his palm.

"Dylan?"

"You don't have to answer right now. I know we've been together less than three months. I also know I don't want to be without you." Dylan opens the box and reveals a beautiful diamond ring with an intricately woven band.

"Holy shit, Dylan," was about all I could think to say. This was the last thing I expected Dylan to give me. I wasn't sure if I was ready to get married, but I wasn't going to say no to Dylan.

"I'll say yes as long as we don't set a wedding date. I don't know when I want to get married, but I am not going to be without you. I just want to keep getting to know you better."

"That's all I want, Amanda, for you to be mine. We'll get married whenever you're ready."

"Shit, now I have to introduce you to my mom. She doesn't even know I am dating you. And the whole 'How did you two meet?' question is going to be loads of fun to answer."

"I think we should probably leave the part out how I exposed your pussy in the middle of a night club dance floor, and really any other part of that evening involving sex."

"You know, that was most of the evening."

"I remember it fondly," smirks Dylan. "Jeremy was really interested in you, but I couldn't let you be until you were mine."

"Shit, hope there are no hard feelings."

"Nah, we don't fight about that shit. Besides, your ass is usually available for Jeremy's use. I swear the man has never heard of a pussy."

I snort at Dylan's assessment of Jeremy, and then say, "Give me a minute to take care of some personal needs and then we'll celebrate in the shower."

Dylan nods and smiles and follows me into the bathroom.

Soon we are in the shower, making love, gently. I feel ecstatic and euphoric.

After another love session in bed, I wander out into the living room, not bothering with clothes. I find Jeremy and Johnny sitting at the table drinking coffee and looking at their phones. I walk up to Jeremy and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning to you too. What was that for?"

I hold up my left hand, my ring sparkling in the light let in from the windows, so Jeremy can see it. "Thanks for not being a jealous asshole. I'd hate to think I was the reason your friendship was broken up."

"Hey, baby, don't you know I just like you for your ass," Jeremy smirks.

"I take it back, you're an asshole."

Jeremy laughs and says, "Come on, baby, don't be that way. I like all your ASSets."

I laugh, kiss Jeremy on the cheek again, and then move to stand next to Johnny.

He wraps his arm around my waist as I lean on his shoulder. "Hey there, darlin', let's see that rock Dylan gave you." I hold up my hand for Johnny to see. "Congrats!" Johnny says with a sincere smile on his face. I kiss him quickly on the lips and then move away to get a cup of coffee.

I find Derek sitting on the couch and sit down next to him.

"Hiya, baby doll. Look at what Dylan's gone and done. Crazy bastard has gotten himself engaged," Derek laughs as he holds up my hand.

"Yup, I must just be that good in bed."

"You know it, girl." Derek chuckles. He turns his attention back to his phone, his brow furrowed.

"What's wrong?"

"The Dallas club is gonna be the death of me. It's set to open in a little over a month, but the top floor won't be ready for at least six months."

"That's fine. Sabina and my nipple piercings will be much more healed by then. We'll be way more fun to show off as your barely clothed sluts."

"Glad you're looking forward to the sex club opening."

Dylan walks out fully dressed. I immediately go to him and kiss him.

"Behave yourself today," Dylan murmurs in my ear. "I want you healing quickly."

I nod and smile.