All Comments on 'Reality TV Confidential'

by TessaBear_xoxo

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

You should have put this in IR and broken it into chapters

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

nope - 1☆ cause you can't give zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just more racial bullshit like SunnyU2 said should have been put into IR

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Nobody believes that this happened to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So it’s ok to screw up marriages for the sake of money. The guy that wrote the fake letter would have a law suite which would include everyone from producers to stage hands. A good attorney would would have a nice paycheck. Agreements are not worth the paper they are written on. Know that from experience

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

I give the writing full marks, but take a couple away for such a depressing, wet fart of a conclusion. It's not fair marking, but as the say going goes, nothing in life is fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fine line indeed between fantasy and fiction and fantasy and nightmare. Any programme that encourages cuckolding should not be on primetime TV. So the idea of the show should remaiin in the darker and fetish channels. And for the record the writer states many men have a fantasy about watching their wife cuckold them. Only dick twisted mentally ill husband want this nightmare scenario.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Your idiotic political commentary saved me from wasting my time on what was most likely a worthless boat load of crap.

Politics belong in the comments not the story, regardless of left or right. It may saw more about your intellectual brilliance than you want it to skippy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding story - one of the best on this site. The subject matter means it won’t get the score it deserves, but this was a legit work of literature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"It may saw more about your intellectual brilliance than you want it to skippy." Now that was a hilarious and incredibly ironic comment. ROTFLMAO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would rather play SQUID GAME than deal with this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read. I need a decent loving couple where the good wife is tempted, tricked, or falls in some believable way. You've got that with Eric and Naomi. Sluts and eager cucks don't do much for me, obviously that's just personal preference.

It could have been much better if Tyrone had not acted like a street hood. A stylish, suave, and confident black guy would have been much more believable. I can't imagine that a thug would be good for ratings or all that tempting to educated married hotties. I just don't think the magical(mythical?) BBC on it's own does it for most quality ladies. The conclusion with Eric and Naomi left a lot to be desired as well. Some fleshing out and nuance there could have bumped this up sigficantly. Making those two adjustments would have pushed into 4+ territory for me.

TessaBear_xoxoTessaBear_xoxoover 2 years agoAuthor
It is about character - this is not a political story

@iameasel and @anon, I felt the politics were essential to the characterization of the protagonist. It shows how Megan accepts and is comfortable operating within patriarchal power structures (like so many attractive young women in their 20s). More unusual for a female, she is also a touch bit nihilistic. If her political philosophy is also slightly sophomoric, that is my intent and signals her immaturity and inability when confronted with an increasingly out-of-control organization. I hope that this absolves her of some of the guilt of her actions. But that is ultimately for the reader to decide.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The best part of this insane mess is Tyrone's fitting end. Thankfully he wasn't killed by the police, and won't become another thug martyr like poor drug addled George.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

This story is the worst stinking pile of dogshit ever... Tyrone isn't the only one who needed killing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is outstanding, and it’s score is just one more example of the LW readership’s failure to respect quality in its scoring. The narrator is a brilliant, conflicted, self-centered woman in an immoral environment. The sex scenes are hot as hell. The politics are subtle but topical. But complexity is punished here, as is any plot that doesn’t end in a righteous husband getting extremely over-the-top vengeance.

If the author reads this note, please keep writing, and don’t be discouraged by the score. Some of us appreciate quality art.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wow ... just wow. Really great story, and well told. The tension just kept ramping up. Well-done; with one glaring exception.

Tyrone, even the name is a stereotype. Every mannerism and word of dialog from this character is stereotypical bullshit. It's almost as if the author has never truly met a Black Man. So many lazy LW authors find it easier to go for the "cardboard cutout" niggers used in porn, rap videos, bad tv and cinema.

Take the same physically imposing character, make him intelligent, and well-spoken.

Most white males are scared to death. Most white women are more than happy to spend time with that Black Man.

I know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

White on black interracial is statistically the least likely to happen .

There is no such thing as an attractive black dude.

You're welcome .

- julie

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Far too long and to much bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far too much bullshit. Men might stay with their cheating wives, but the marriage is forever negatively altered, and the likelihood of infidelity occurring/reoccurring skyrockets.

I was pissed that the studio people got off without punishment.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Cuckoldry is NOT a secret fantasy of many men. That’s a fantasy concocted here by stupid authors here on Lit who don’t know or understand that cuckoldry is a fetish not practised by many men at all

Still 1/5 for being a shit story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Haha even guys that have the cuck fetish don’t actually want to see it played out

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The couples could not tell the difference between fantasy and reality. A serious mental fetish in need of psychiatric care or psychological help. I lived in Los Angeles, CA in the later 1980s for UCLA grad school, and saw first-hand a set of entitled, bored, narcissistic people that had no moral or ethical boundaries and a set of hangers-on whose jobs were to facilitate their efforts. I was not a prude, close-minded, racist, or anything like that, but it reminded me of the late Roman Republic- early Empire when their elites became so degenerate it threatened the social and family structure of the rulers. I went on to finish my PhD in classical history and moved far away where people prized their culture and history over narcissistic fantasy. I read literotica.com stuff for the exercise in the moral imagination: not moralism but how people might act in circumstances. This one's work goes Yikes! in my book. The question of this story is WHY would these couples even TRY to stay together after indulging in such twisted fantasy if they didn't prize what they shared? Call it toxic sexuality. I could not imagine staying together with such a woman or man even had they done like the Alyssa character and nursed me for years! Get away, and seek serious psychological or psychiatric help to become mentally well again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Geeze... the only decent couple in this whole twisted story were Alyssa and Jake. She at least understood she had a problem and sought help to recover herself. The rest was a serious show of contrition that ultimately convinced Jake. The Naomi and Peyton characters were lost to the world, albeit Peyton's marriage worked because the husband was also mentally ill. Being the proud official "daddy" to children clearly the products of adultery with a slut wife requires a clear disturbed fetish. It's not the same as being the noble forgiving parent to the product of a contrite wife's affair. And it's not interracial disgust either, because I personally knew of a couple where a stepfather in a second marriage fully accepted and loved a mixed race stepdaughter from the wife's first one. I was her godparent.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes, a fine journey through fetishism born of mental illness. Couldn't read it all, but just skimmed enough to get the gist. Any spouse who remains with their partner after this kind of behavior definitely has a mental illness of some sort. The especially bizarre part here would have to be those who couldn't separate the fantasy fetish of the projected show from the reality of a real relationship. But then again, I have watched some so-called reality shows from the early to late 2000s and still wonder how much of the audience suffers from brain damage. A subtitle for this one would be "The Housewives of Hell". I know some watch as a form of satire, but geeze.... Really? Another in this series could be called "Honey Boo-Boo Dates".

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ugh..... the Jake-Alyssa partnership made little sense. First, the guy tried to commit suicide via a boating 'accident', yet was nursed back to (relative) health? One assumes he wasn't smart emough for an DNR or will to let him just die if that is what he wanted? Secondly, he just takes the Ex back after all that, even with a year of devoted care? And what's with the BJs? And no amount of therapy would help someone like her if the infidelity stems from childhood trauma. He would have been much better off finding a way to off himself than be a crippled object of pity, knowing his wife would cheat again, and again... and..... while he was the paraplegic object of pity blowjobs. THAT is a fate worse than death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTessaBear_xoxo@TessaBear_xoxo
Tessa has a GPS system....but she still doesn't know where she's going in life... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone -- just as wild -- to run with." - Candace Bushnell "We ...