Reality TV Disaster

Story Info
How can a neophyte deal with the Marriage Mingle TV show?
8.1k words
4.19
38.8k
32
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, Blake Burton, was way too cloistered growing up. I lived in a rural area, was home schooled by parents who I now realize were religious zealots, had virtually no contact with people my age -- especially females -- and never participated in any athletics. While I did do work it was not the type that would make one "farm strong," therefore even though I was a pretty big guy (six foot three inches tall, 210 pounds) I didn't have any self-confidence in my physical abilities or, because of my upbringing, mental ones. At least the home schooling was enough to allow me to pass the State's literacy test so that I got a High School diploma.

The death of my parents when I was nineteen actually turned out to be a good thing for my development. I went to live with an aunt, uncle, and seventeen year old male cousin, Jimmy, in a big city and for the first time was exposed to people my own age. Even though I was shy and had trouble interacting with them, at least it was a start.

I attended junior college to get an associates' degree in business while working on the weekends as a go-fer for Anna, a forty six year old female producer at a local TV station. I was too shy to date, but at least I got exposed to some females. Although a number of them told me that I was "real cute" I didn't have the social skills to follow up on those declarations.

I got my associates' degree in business administration when I was twenty one, and quit the TV station and started working full-time for a tech company. At that point in my life I had had maybe two actual dates, although at least I was becoming more comfortable around females my age.

About three months after I started my new job Anna called me. She had always been pleasant to me, even if demanding. "Say Blake," she said after a short time catching up, "there's a new reality show that the national station that we're associated with is interviewing for. It's called 'Matrimony Mingle.' The producers first use a computer to match people, and then a group of five or six guys and five or six matched girls are put together and they let it go from there. Initially they see if the computer-matched people respond to each other; secondly, the first couple to agree to get married gets their wedding paid for by the sponsors. Are you interested?"

I thought for a second; I was probably going to be way out of my element, but why not give it a try? I guess that I could get badly embarrassed, but I had no relatives except my aunt, uncle, and cousin -- and they would still like me -- and few friends, so embarrassment was no big deal.

"Sure," I replied. "When's the first interview?"

"Well first you have to fill out an application and have your photo taken; then we'll go from there," Anna chuckled. I'm not sure that she thought that I had any realistic possibility of making it, but wanted to be nice to me and get interest in applications for the show.

After I filled out an application and gave it to Anna, I didn't think much about it for a few months. In the meantime, however, at the urging of my cousin Jimmy (who was a workout fiend and a black belt in judo) I had done something that was beneficial -- I joined a health club, and with a part-time personal trainer, Merilee, started working out. I felt good, and I started to develop some muscle where I had just been "blah" before.

"You have a body that can really benefit from workouts -- you'll have a six-pack in no time," Merilee told me after a couple of weeks, although I didn't really believe her. I thought that she was just trying to build up my confidence.

***********

Of course because I forgot about the "Matrimony Mingle" application, I actually got called for an interview. Since I thought that meant that they probably had few applicants so almost everyone got interviewed, I didn't feel any pressure or think that that meant that I had a decent chance.

Anna was helpful in taking me to her "hairdresser" and paying for me to get my hair cut in a new style that I had to agree afterward really made me look better. Anna also gave me some helpful pointers for the interview.

The interview was with three women and two men. One of the guys was a jerk, one of the women said nothing, and the other three were pleasant and had interesting questions. It was clear from the interview that they were looking for various types of people -- and that physical appearance was important. I got clued into the latter when I was asked to take off my shirt. At that point my upper body looked pretty good, so I wasn't shy about it.

To make a long story short, I got a second interview, and then was picked for the show. It would film for only two weeks, and by then I had two weeks' vacation saved up so I didn't even have to ask for some special treatment from my boss. I didn't tell anyone at work about it in case it turned out to be a disaster. At least I was going to get paid, and expenses, for my appearance.

I was anxious when I arrived for filming. To me it seemed that the five other guys were way more sophisticated than I was -- although probably not better looking to the average female especially since I had really ramped up my workouts in anticipation of the event -- and the women appeared to be out of my league.

One aspect of the show that I didn't expect -- maybe no guys would have agreed to go on the show if they had known about it -- was that the women's parents would be involved somehow in the selection and results.

Only one of the six women was a shrew and she didn't like me any better than I liked her. The other five women had many desirable qualities, but the one that I focused on was a woman of Italian heritage whose name was Gina Giordano. Despite her youth, she had a high profile job; she hosted a radio show that included both music and interviews.

While I can't say that I felt "comfortable" around Gina, because I thought that she was out of my league, I really was attracted to her.

After nine days of filming all the contestants had to blind guess the couples that the computer had matched. I was the only one to get all six correct, and to my joy Gina and I picked each other besides. However, the results posed a real problem for the producers. No other computer matched couples picked each other, in fact two guys and two women picked no one.

While everyone else besides me apparently knew that "reality TV" wasn't in fact truly reality, I was surprised when the producers did a do-over and we ended up with two other computer-matched couples "in the finals."

The "finals" meant involving the females' parents. That was the start of a downturn in my city life. While Gina's mother Viola was very good-looking (she looked like an older version of Gina with at most five pounds of "non-essential" weight, and even bigger tits), both she and Gina's father Guido were controlling assholes. Of course given my naivety that is my assessment now -- at the time I didn't quite know what to make of them.

Guido started out our first meeting by saying something like "If you two were to get married and ran into any problems you would be smart enough, Blake, wouldn't you, to come to Viola and me, who have over twenty years of marriage, to talk about it and resolve any issues?"

I stupidly said "yes" to that and almost anything else that they wanted me to. Only on the last day of filming did I start to have apprehension, and I would have liked to bail. However, the producers really, really pressured me into proposing to Gina, even giving me a ring, and Gina herself put on a rush by passionately kissing me and massaging my virgin cock and balls through my pants.

I was presented with a pre-nup by Guido that he said was a formal part of the marriage ritual, just like getting a marriage license, and I stupidly signed it without reading it.

To make a long story short, the producers paid for the wedding between Gina and me which included over 90% people she knew and less than 10% people that I knew, and even paid for a week long honeymoon in Bermuda.

Since I was a virgin, the honeymoon was "interesting," although far from ideal.

It was far from ideal because we did whatever Gina wanted -- I essentially had no say -- and during my first attempt at love-making every night except the last one I came much too quickly and was chastised for it by Gina -- although not in a mean way.

I did notice, however, that Gina's eyes really opened wide every time that she saw my cock, for reasons that I didn't understand until later. I also was able to perform a second, and sometimes even a third, time each night, and virgin that I was, ejaculating into Gina's pussy while she came too was the best feeling of my life up to that point.

Gina also started teaching me oral -- on her. I didn't mind it, especially since she seemed to really get off by it. She never showed any inclination to suck my cock, and I was too shy to ask her to despite what my cousin told me about blowjobs being "the bomb;" but she did seem to like stroking it and playing with my testicles.

When we got back from the honeymoon we seemed to spend a lot of time with Gina's parents, and they reveled in giving me unsolicited advice and tasks to perform. Never having had a normal family, I thought that this was just the way that things were. Despite my milquetoast manner, one thing that did irritate me was that Viola and/or Guido just walked into our house anytime that they felt like it -- Gina had given them a key so even if the door was locked they just barged right in. When I complained to Gina about it she assured me that it was normal.

Since the sex with Gina -- which she "doled out" three times a week -- was my best experience ever, I was blissfully ignorant of the bleakness of my situation for several months. I did notice that work and the gym -- where I worked out regularly and was making good progress -- were my refuge from other facets of life. In fact, except for sex with Gina, I was starting to realize that aside from work and the gym the rest of my life was far from ideal; maybe even shitty.

***********

As is common for reality TV shows, it was several months after filming before the edited episodes of Marriage Mingle started playing on TV. Gina, Viola, Guido, Gina's brother Vince, and me, along with other members of Gina's extended family, usually watched the episodes together at Gina's parents' house. However, at the time of the second episode involving the parents, Gina and Viola sent me off on some stupid task. "We'll DVR the episode for you darling," were Gina's last words sending me off, followed by a whisper "And you're sure to get lucky tonight."

For some reason for one of the only times in my life up to that point my "bullshit sensor" started tingling. Instead of going on the errand, I went home (to the house that Gina owned and we shared, me footing most of the bills) and watched the episode there. I found out why they wanted me out.

In the most significant part of the episode Viola and Guido were blatantly explaining to Gina that she should marry me because I was good looking and would make a good impression on her friends and co-workers, but was so easy to control that she'd have a tranquil life with me acting basically as her "servant with benefits." "You can get that milquetoast to do anything you want, and Guido and I can run roughshod over him too," was perhaps the most classic line, uttered by Viola with a sneering smile.

That night I had a come-to-Jesus meeting with myself. I vowed that I would not be taken advantage of again. However, I had to play my cards right, and not have an immediate complete reversal.

Within a month of my revelation two things happened that portended things in the future.

The 1st thing: For the first time in our married life -- at my insistence, although Gina didn't originally want to go along -- she and I showered together. My cock was standing proud as I massaged Gina's tits and I was contemplating shoving it into Gina's pussy when we heard a noise in the bathroom and a voice and suddenly Viola had opened up the shower stall door while asking Gina some inane question.

As I previously indicated it was normal for Viola and Guido to just walk in unannounced and since my car was in the shop, so only Gina's was in the driveway, apparently Viola was only expecting her to be showering and the Giordanos had no boundaries in dealing with each other. However, when Viola looked in to the shower stall her eyes focused immediately on my stiff cock, and a startled expression overtook her face, as her mouth gaped open. She was speechless and seemed to be frozen in place until Gina finally started yelling at her to close the door, and ended up doing it herself.

Of course that meant no sex in the shower, but it did lead to an epiphany for me. Afterward, when Gina dressed and went to talk to Viola in the kitchen I pretended to go into our home office. Instead I eavesdropped.

After Gina chastised her mother for barging into the bathroom -- apparently a boundary that Gina wanted to establish for the future -- came the interesting part.

"Wow, Gina. You never told me that Blake was so well-equipped. How can you even take that monster up your V-jay?" Viola remarked.

"Shhh. The clueless dip shit doesn't know that he's anything more than average and I want to keep it that way. If he figures out that his cock and balls are exceptional he may get harder to handle in the future," Gina stage whispered.

"I guess you're right about that, but Holy Shit," Viola whistled. "With your father having ED and unable to perform for the last year that cock kind of took my breath away."

"Well it is nice even though sometimes he stretches me out to the max. However, what could be better than a big dick whose owner will do whatever you want, huh?" Gina laughed -- along with Viola.

I immediately went into our home office, and did Internet research on cock size -- something that I never even thought about in my sheltered life, including because I had never seen another man's cock since I never showered at the health club and had never participated in athletics. I became an expert in short order.

While the results varied somewhat I was surprised by their overall consistency. Apparently penis size is a big deal to men, and something that they agonize about. It appears that half of men think that their penis is too small. Contrary to what I later found was the prevailing view that six inches is average and some guys (aside from porn stars) have ten inch dicks, according to two very authoritative articles authored by PhD and MD researchers the average size of an erect penis is 5.3 inches in length and 4.7 inches in girth, and the 95th percentile is 7 inches in length and 6 inches in girth.

Of course that caused me to immediately get the measuring tape out of Gina's sewing kit. After viewing some naked photos of Gina to stiffen myself, as best that I could measure I was almost 8 inches in length and 7 inches in girth, give or take a few tenths of an inch. "Wow -- I have something really going for me!" I said to myself, expressing true pride in my physical uniqueness for the only time that I could remember.

The 2nd thing: The next day at the health club a big guy (probably two inches taller and thirty pounds heavier than I am) that I had never seen before was giving shit to my part-time personal trainer, Merilee. I could tell that she was uncomfortable. I intervened.

"Say, buddy," I said, trying to be conciliatory, "I'm sure you don't realize it but you're embarrassing yourself. Merilee knows what she's doing. If you have some problem you should consult the manager."

"If I want your advice I'll beat it out of you," he snarled.

In my toughest voice -- although my knees were shaking -- I replied. "I tried to be nice; now shut the fuck up or you'll be evicted."

He swung at me.

Fortunately, my cousin Jimmy, being a judo expert, had taught me a few moves that were suited to my build. One was perfect for this situation. It is a modification of "seoi nage" or "shoulder throw." It is the one my cousin most worked with me on. I parried the big asshole's swing with my left hand on his forearm and in the same motion grabbed his right arm near the shoulder with my right hand, swung my body into him with my center of gravity below his, and twisted and threw. I admit that I was lucky; I probably could do that throw as effectively as I did one out of fifty times, but this was a "one" time. His enormous bulk landed on his back on a workout bench ("the bigger they are, the harder they fall"), and he was officially done.

Several people helped him into the locker room, and eventually an ambulance came for him.

Merilee was grateful -- and gave me a big hug and kiss on the check -- and the other regulars there all patted me on the back. The miscreant was apparently too embarrassed to tell anyone what happened, and told the paramedics that he just slipped with a heavy weight on his shoulders, so I was never interviewed by anyone about it.

For the two months after that I didn't take any shit from Gina, her parents, or Vince. One time Vince blew up at me for not agreeing to help him do some menial task, and I twisted his arm and brought him to his knees. Viola and Gina screamed. Guido approached me and I pushed him away.

After I let Vince up Gina demanded that I apologize to him.

"Sorry, Gina. If people don't treat me with respect, I don't respect them. If you don't like it, lump it," I snarled.

Gina was shocked; Vince and Guido looked contrite; Viola had a wicked grin on her face.

************

The next seminal event in my marriage came a month after the arm-twisting event. Apparently Gina felt herself gradually losing control over me, and she didn't like it. To show her dominance she told me that she wasn't taking me with her on a week-long cruise that she had been gifted by her radio station as a bonus for her ratings over the last year.

"Who are you taking then?" I asked.

"Maybe my old boyfriend," she snapped back.

"If you do, I'll have the divorce papers ready when you get back," I snarled.

She proceeded to berate me, and I gave it back to her as good as she gave it to me. That led to us sleeping in separate bedrooms for the first time the three nights before she left.

She did really leave for the cruise without me -- I had no idea if it was with an old boyfriend or not. The next day I got a simple divorce petition off the Internet and without filing it delivered it to Gina's parents' house. I virtually threw it at them as I sneered "Give this to your bitch daughter when she gets back. I hope that it was worth it to her."

About seven o'clock the next evening as I was packing up my stuff so that once I found an apartment I could move out there was a knock on the door. It was Viola. "I never knew you to knock before, Viola," I said -- not in a mean voice, but not a pleasant one either.

"I didn't want to catch you in the shower again," she smiled, apparently trying to lighten up the situation.

I waved her in.

She got right to the point. "Listen, Blake; I don't think that Gina really is with her old boyfriend. For one thing, she doesn't really like him. I think she is pulling this stunt just to get control -- which she is losing to you."

"Tough -- I'm not putting up with it," I said with my arms crossed.

Viola looked and saw two partially full open suitcases in the living room. "You really are moving out?" she asked.

"Yes I am; didn't you read the papers I dropped off at your house?" I replied.

"I really hope that you could stick it out. I'm sure that she'll be sorry once she gets back. Is there something that I can do to keep you around; I've grown to like you and you're a good match for Gina," Viola hesitantly said.

Unobservant dude that I am, I only just then noticed how Viola was dressed; more provocatively than I had ever seen her before. Especially noticeable were her big braless tits almost bursting her tight top as they appeared like the Grand Tetons. Suddenly her conversation with Gina about my big cock and testicles, and the fact that Guido had ED, leapt into my brain.