Reality TV Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved past Viola and locked the front door. Then I approached her. "Probably the only thing that would get me to stay would be to get great sex from someone else while Gina is on her little fuck-fest. Care to apply for the job?"

"How dare you talk to me like that," Viola said -- very, very unconvincingly I might add.

"Why? I think that you would really like to suck on my cock. Why don't you give it a try; if you're good I'll stick around," I retorted with a smile.

Viola attempted a half-ass slap. I caught her arm, and then released it at the same time that I took off my T-shirt and pulled down my shorts and boxers, exposing my already three-quarters erect Johnson.

Viola stared wide-eyed at my crotch. Viewing her reaction caused my cock to twitch and start growing to completely hard.

I grabbed my sexy stunned mother-in-law by the hand and moved her toward the couch. I sat down, gently pulled her to her knees, and then gently pulled her mouth toward my little head. Once her lips touched my cock she stopped pretending that she didn't want it, and took me into her mouth.

As Viola worked on my cock with her eager lips I partially lifted up her top, and moved my hands onto her pendulous braless tits which had bounced free once I moved her top off them.

The combination of her enthusiastic lips on my cock, her animated hand action on my testicles, and the feeling of her hard nipples in my hands, got me excited very quickly. After only a couple of minutes of this friendly action I growled "My cock is hungry for some pussy."

I quickly detached myself from Viola, and her from me, lithely moved around behind her, flipped up her short skirt, and pulled down her panties. Her pussy was soaking wet.

"No, no, no, you can't," she moaned, obviously only because that's what she was supposed to say. Her pussy said something else, however, as it almost grabbed and squeezed my fingers as I entered her.

"You know that you came here to get fucked, and I intend to give you the pasting of your life," I growled.

After playing with her labia and clit for only a minute or two I buried myself in Viola's pussy in one thrust. Since I had never had sex with anyone except Gina before I was not prepared for her reaction when I did this. She instantly orgasmed.

It was no minor orgasm, either; it would have been an 8.0 on the Richter scale if it were an earthquake rather than a pussy-quake.

I pounded Viola hard. She seemed to have an almost continuous orgasm as I fucked her, but her most notable one was when I started injecting my joy-juice into her. She spasmed, and I do believe that she passed out for a few seconds.

Once I withdrew and sat down next to her bare ass, with the biggest grin of my life plastered on my face, I chuckled "You are one prime piece of ass Viola. Let's continue this session in my bedroom.

Although there were mild objections from Viola as I stripped her naked and carried, her to my bed they were simply obligatory protests; there was no substance to them. She stopped even pretending when I abused her clitoris with my tongue and pinched her labia with my fingers once she was spread-eagle on my bed on her back. After she had another orgasm I stuck my still moist dick in her face and she quickly sucked it to harden it up. Once it was to her liking she guided it into her snatch.

I put Viola's heels on my shoulders and proceeded to fuck her with even more passion than the doggy fuck I had just administered in the living room. Once we recovered from our mutual over-the-top orgasms I played with her ponderous tits while occasionally fingering her, and eventually porked her again while we were in the spoon position.

There must have been something about Viola -- maybe it was her monstrous tits, maybe the depravity of fucking my mother-in-law, maybe expressed anger from the way that she and her family had treated me, maybe because I was attuned to her pheromones -- I don't know what it was, but by the time that I had ejaculated in her the third time there was more seminal fluid in her pussy than I normally produce in a week.

After I sucked Viola's nipples a while longer she looked me in the eye and said "I have to go Blake. Guido is at home and he'll come looking for me if I don't go back."

"Screw Guido," I snarled. "I like having your prime piece of ass and spectacular tits around. I want to keep you here overnight and maybe even knock off a piece in the middle of the night."

She smiled at that, but then frowned and started begging. "Please let me go, Blake. Guido and Gina can't know about this. It's so wrong."

"I'm not letting you go unless you promise to come back tomorrow night," I growled. "I mean it -- I won't let you go. I'll handcuff you to the bed if I have to."

"OK; I promise. What time should I come?" she sighed.

"Be here as seven sharp. No need to wear underwear. I'll have you naked within seconds of when you get in the door. And be prepared to be fucked unconscious," I chortled.

She got a sly smile on her face, then looked forlorn, and then said "All right; I'll see you then."

I "helped" her get dressed by making sure that her tits fit into her top and her panties weren't too tight on her crotch. She took several sheets of paper towel and with a big grin put them in her panties to keep the cum from leaking out all over, and then gave me a kiss as she took off.

When she left I had to think about how I wanted things to play out. I knew that I didn't actually like Viola -- or at that point even Gina -- but that they were both great fucks. I didn't think that I could stay married to Gina even if I got a piece of ass from her mother now and again. I also had no qualms about treating them badly after the way I had been treated from the time that they met me -- at least until that night. I grinned outwardly and inwardly when I came up with my final plan.

For the next three nights Viola and I fucked like minks, she sucked my cock whenever I wanted her to, and I licked and sucked her clit. Unknown to her, I filmed us those three nights, and the fourth night -- when I made her stay over. I had to score a few little blue pills to keep up with her, which I was happy to do. In fact, knocking off a piece of Viola ass in the middle of the night was so enjoyable that I almost didn't use the videos of us like I had planned -- "almost."

**********

When Gina got back she was haughty. Apparently her parents had never told her about the divorce papers, and she didn't notice that all of my stuff was out of her house. I was there to greet her only to spring my surprise on her.

When I pretended like I was reading when she came in the door she looked perturbed. Then she went into her haughty act.

"I hope that you realize what it would be like without me, and start treating me better," she scowled.

I put my magazine down. "By treating you better do you mean being your lackey and doing whatever you tell me to, and being grateful when you dole out sex, and never suck my cock even though I give you oral?" I sarcastically asked.

"Unless you have a change in attitude there won't be any more sex for you," she snapped.

"Actually, the sex I had while you were gone was much better than I ever had with you. Someone who actually appreciates my almost eight inch cock," I chuckled.

"Bullshit; you pined for me, and any sex you had was with your right hand," she retorted with her arms crossed.

"Let me turn on the DVD player for you," I smiled. After I turned it on, but before the real action started, I said "Have a seat," and positioned a metal arm chair, purchased just for that occasion, right in front of the TV. When she sat down I snapped handcuffs on her right wrist and the right arm of the chair.

"What's that for?" she snarled.

"I don't want you wandering off," I smiled.

Needless to say Gina did not like seeing me reaming out her mother while she screamed in ecstasy, or while she sucked my cock. Eventually Gina just closed her eyes and screamed. Since I couldn't get her to view any more I turned off the DVD player. While she was still handcuffed I handed her the divorce papers and said "Have a good life. I'm off to find someone as hot as your mother to pork."

I know Gina was screaming something as I left -- with the handcuff key -- but for the life of me I couldn't make it out.

***********

The next day Viola called me, crying. "Why did you have to show Gina a video of us making love? I didn't even know that you were recording us."

"Sorry, Viola -- I did it because I wanted to make sure that she didn't fight the divorce, not like she would anyway. Plus, as you recall until you came to visit me and we started fucking you and Guido and Vince treated me like shit. That's payback," I snarled.

"Did you make love to me because you hated me?" she sobbed.

I was puzzled with this "made love to me" crap. I was fucking her, plain and simple. But when I thought about it, it was clear that Viola really liked what I was doing to her, and thought that I cared about her.

"Well?" she continued, still sobbing, since I hadn't answered.

Suddenly I had an epiphany. I had really enjoyed fucking Viola, and not just the revenge aspect. "Tell you what, Viola. Why don't you come to see me tomorrow morning? I'll take the morning off of work. I want to discuss something with you."

After a pause she responded. "OK -- where shall I meet you?"

"At my apartment," I replied in a sing-song cheery voice. I gave her the address. She said that she would be there as soon as Guido left for work, probably about 8:30.

Something else rang in my brain while I was contemplating exactly what to do with Viola. I got out our wedding photos, and then compared the photos of her at the wedding to the videos I had taken of Viola. It wasn't my imagination. Viola was definitely in better shape now. Had she been working out to enhance her sex appeal to me?

When Viola got there, she was apprehensive, and solemn. I gave her a big hug, which she was cautious about returning. Then I sat her down on a small couch I had rented and held her hands as I sat next to her.

"Tell me, Viola. Have you been exercising regularly lately?"

"Yes..." she hesitantly replied.

"What started you doing that?" I gently asked.

"I...I...I don't want to...to...say," she stammered.

"Was it when you saw Gina and me in the shower?" I asked staring into her soul as much as her eyes. She diverted her gaze, and slowly shook her head "No," but her body language screamed out "HELL YES."

"Tell you what, Viola. What do you say that we start our relationship fresh? I'll completely forget that you ever treated me like shit, and you'll forget that I was an asshole and showed videos of us 'making love' together to Gina." I used her "making love" nomenclature to help seal the deal.

"What if we do -- what then?" she asked.

"Why then we become lovers," I smiled.

With that I kissed her hard. After a few seconds delay she returned my kiss. I pulled her up off the couch, picked her up, and carried her to my bed, and then removed her clothes as quickly as I could without ripping them and dove into her honeypot with my tongue, lips, and all ten fingers blazing.

Two hours, ten orgasms for Viola, and two for me, later, our sweaty bodies were molded to each other with her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her and turned her face toward mine: "Viola -- I want to have a relationship with you. I don't want you to divorce Guido, and I don't intend to marry you -- but I want you as my lover three days a week. Are you interested?"

"I...I...would love that. But are you going through with divorcing Gina? I need to know that you are before I can agree," she replied.

"Yes I am. She will not get in the way of us being together. And, in addition to making love three times during the week, maybe we could spend some more quality time together at your health club, or maybe once in a while out for dinner or a movie?" I smiled.

"I'd like that," she said.

"I was wondering; could you suck my cock before we shower together and I get ready to go to work? I'd really like that," I grinned.

Viola grinned back, then shinnied down and with great alacrity started sucking my cock while playing with my balls.

***************

While my divorce from Gina proceeded, Viola and I got together Monday from 5 to 7 p. m., Thursday from 4 to 6 p. m. except for the three times she was able to come up with credible excuses and stayed overnight (did I mention that knocking off a piece of ass with Viola in the middle of the night was absolutely heavenly), and on Saturday we went to the health club together from 10 a. m. to 11:30 a. m., and after a light lunch fucked most of the afternoon. We did go out to lunch twice, dinner once, and a movie once. She acted like a star-struck teenager when we did. Strangely, I think that she was falling in love with me, especially since the happiest that I had ever seen her was the night we went out to dinner, snuggled on my couch until our food digested, and then fucked in the living room and twice in bed before eight o'clock the next morning. She literally had a bounce in her step and an irrepressible smile.

In order to evaluate the pleasure of my sex with Viola, since I had never fucked anyone except the Giordano women, I had sex twice each with the hard body of my part-time trainer Merilee, and with a temp named Rita after she had worked at my office for a couple of weeks. I determined that the sex with Gina had been, and was with Viola, at least 25% better with them than with Merilee and Rita.

Surprisingly, I found out from Viola that she and Gina had reconciled, and Gina had never told Guido about me fucking Viola. I don't know what lies Viola told Gina to get her to reconcile, but didn't care as long as I was getting her pussy. However, Viola made me swear that I would never tell Gina that we were still "making love." Since Viola was no longer a shrew but a woman desperate to please me, and very capable of doing that, I now thoroughly enjoyed being with her even when not fucking, so I promised -- and I intended to keep it.

For some reason, Gina was fighting the divorce. I finally demanded a meeting with her and asked her why.

"I didn't really know how to act when we first got married. I've been sheltered by my parents most of my life, and was too much under their influence, and thought that how I was treating you was the right thing to do. Now I know better, and am truly repentant. Please can we stay together?" she begged.

I had yet another epiphany -- seemed to be having a lot of them lately. While I can't say that I was in love with Gina, she was a sexy woman, and had her good points when not under the past influence of her parents. So I had a proposal for her.

"I'll tell you what, Gina. You agree to the divorce, and once we are divorced we can start dating -- this time without the problems associated with a reality T. V. show. I promise you that I will forget about the issues we had because of your over-bearing family, and that I will honestly keep open the possibility of marrying you again. However, if you keep fighting the divorce it will still happen and I will be done with you for good," I told her in the most sincere and no-nonsense voice that I could muster.

Gina got this really perplexed look on her face. "Really?" she asked, with a tear glistening in one eye.

"Really," I smiled back.

"Can we make love to seal the deal?" she asked.

"Only if you agree that it's not a reconciliation," I replied.

As Gina undressed with passion in her eyes, with pen and paper I drafted out a quick contract indicating that if we had sex while the divorce was pending that neither party could argue that it was a reconciliation, and that it would not in any way impede the divorce.

"One more thing," I said before handing Gina the document. "After the divorce you can never -- and I mean never on penalty of me breaking it off with you --tell your family that we are dating. Agreed?"

A naked Gina quickly agreed, and then eagerly signed the document I drafted. She then did everything in her power to give me the best sexual experience of my life, including sucking my cock for the first time. She came damn close to succeeding. In fact, only one other time with her, and two times with Viola were better, and not by much.

************

The divorce from Gina moved quickly after our little understanding. While the divorce proceeded we continued to fuck twice a week -- obviously usually on days that I wasn't fucking Viola, except that I did stay over at Gina's house some Saturday nights. A week after the divorce was final I asked Gina out on a date. We then earnestly started dating, although I told Gina that I needed three days a week to myself -- the days that I was fucking Viola -- and she would just have to accept it. She did.

I was really happy and fulfilled fucking mother and daughter, the mother at my apartment, the daughter at her house, so that the possibility of running into something that the other owned was slim. At the point where my divorce was final, Gina was twenty six and Viola was forty four although especially since Viola had been working out religiously they were alike in basic appearance, much more so than you would expect given their eighteen year age difference. Now that their shrewiness (is that a real word?) had been bred out of them, their basic personalities were similar too. However, they reacted differently sexually in many ways.

What Gina and Viola had in common from the sex standpoint was really effective sex equipment (Viola's tits were bigger, Gina's nipples more sensitive, Gina's pussy was tighter but I had absolutely no complaints about the snugness of Viola's) and a desire to please. Their desired sexual positions were different, however. Gina most loved doggy, The Wheelbarrow, and sitting on my lap facing away from me. Viola most loved missionary, titty fucking, and sitting on my lap facing me. Both loved oral, although Gina's clit was much more sensitive and I couldn't abuse it like I did Viola's, and Viola loved to suck and lick my balls in addition to my cock, while Gina only sucked my cock (usually only when asked) and not my balls. Both got used to having a butt plug in their ass when I did fuck them doggy, although Gina seemed to like it from start to finish, while Viola liked it only once my cock was fully buried.

While I was too unworldly to fully understand how bizarre my circumstances were, after about four months of my arrangement with mother and daughter I did confide in my cousin Jimmy that I was dating my ex-wife and since the divorce had been fucking her three times a week, and at the same time I was fucking her mother three times a week.

"Does either one know about the other?" my incredulous cousin Jimmy asked.

"Hell no," I chuckled. "One or both of them would have a coronary if they knew."

"What happens if they find out?" Jimmy asked.

"Then I'll have to choose one of them, or get someone new, I guess," I shrugged.

"You might actually choose the mother over the daughter?" he asked even more incredulous.

"It's a possibility. In some ways I like her better, especially the titty fucking, which she really gets into. However, I want to keep the status quo as long as I can," I replied.

Things moved along smoothly for another six months. Then, only one day apart I got two pieces of news that caused the roof to fall in.

Gina and I had gone away for a three day trip (if you can call a fuck fest a trip) -- Viola thought that I was away on business, and Gina called her every day just like she was at home, and didn't tell her mother she was out of town. As we cuddled in her house the night we got back after she gave me a rare and euphoric cock-sucking to ejaculation, during which she almost deep-throated me, she said "I have something to tell you.'