All Comments on 'reality_warp.exe'

by RobinM197

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Better than a lot of what I've read lately, but in need of some deeper proofreading. As just one example, I caught a double negative in there. "Kate couldn't do nothing". It would be more acceptable if you said "Kate couldn't just do nothing", or you could rephrase it like "Kate couldn't resist". Like, I see what you were going for, but you need to read it with a particular emphasis in mind, and that kind of emphasis isn't really conveyed in writing alone.

Also I'm not going to even criticize the reality warp program. It's like a combination of the "genie in a bottle" trope and the "unrealistically robust computer program" trope, and I'm just gonna take it in stride.

Additionally, this might be a personal taste thing but the physical measurements felt like they left very little room for growth. Kate basically dialed everything to 10 immediately rather than gradually building up to it. And, personally, I feel like 3 feet long and 1 foot wide is... remarkably silly. Like, sure, I get the idea of hypers and all, and 3 feet isn't absurd in that context, but it's the 1 foot wide part that really gets to me. 3:1 is a crazy ratio.

Furthermore, I found it surprising that Kate was okay with basically every futa in the world being about as well endowed as her dad, which would make her dick smaller than almost everyone else's? In a world where that dick size on futas is the norm, I feel like she'd get ridiculed for having a "small" dick. I'm not saying her dick has to be the biggest, I'm just thinking she should've made all futas have a dick of her size, and then she could make her dad's dick even bigger than hers following that. While I'm on that note, 4 feet is definitely too big. I really feel like 3 feet could've been the cap, but that's just another personal taste thing.

Anyway, yeah. In summary, the writing was good but needs a bit more proofreading, the dick proportions were strange, and the progression of the story felt a little confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I liked it, I hope for more soon.

CyberCuntCyberCuntover 5 years ago
Sexy and Raunchy

The story set up an interesting premise and capitalized on the sexiness and perversion nicely, enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really loved it, hope to see some more of it from you 🤗

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard Time Reading

I wanted to check this story out but, I got annoyed by you constantly switching between past and present tense in the narration.

One sentence it was 'Molly looked at the screen...'

The next it was 'Molly looks at the screen...'

It bothered the mess out of me. You need to pick a tense and stick to it.

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman648 months ago

Your one kinky woman. Damn, I bet your amazing in bed. Just needed to say that. Keep me cum with your Erotic words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinM197@RobinM197
200 Followers
Just someone who wants to either read and/or publish stories, and who wants to rp weird and taboo scenes

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES