All Comments on 'Reality, What a Concept'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

You did it once again. Another great story of a cheating wife getting the shaft, in both applicable meanings of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story...

5 stars...thanx!

Loklie

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 4 years ago
It's a sad statement on our family court system

That a man has to take such extraordinary measures to avoid being reamed in a divorce. Almost every other first world nation has a better system, but ours just enriches lawyers and wives for the most part.

Yeah, if the wife is rich or makes a significant amount more than the husband, she has a good shot at getting the shaft. Realistically though, nine times out of ten that doesn't happen.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Savage BtB, very nice!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

She really did screw the pooch, didn't she?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago

One question: why would Anton bothered suing Leah for divorce when his disappearance act will definitely guarantee that his dissolution request will be thrown out of court?

Even if he gave full power of attorney to his councilor, he would still end up on the hook for half of the money he took out of the house before he pulled his Houdini.

He should have just walk away and be done with it, if you ask me...

Nice one, author, even after you gave that dumbest line about the wife loving her husband most of all... after she spent the whole night in some other guy's bed.

There's absolutely no logic in cheaters, is there?

Anyway, thanks for the share.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years ago
A true BTB story

No sympathy here. She sowed and got reaped. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So, why was she cheating with . . .

. . . a tiny dicked guy with premature ejaculation problems?

RR

andyinozandyinozalmost 4 years ago
Great BTB

A classic, for sure.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenalmost 4 years ago
Another entertaining gift

A bit of a different tone and perspective than usual, but <as always> cleverly written and delivered with your touch of humor. (When will the cheaters ever learn that their 'woe is me' sob stories are worth about as much as their proclaimed love and honor for their spouses?) Please keep them coming for your eager, dedicated readers :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great Story...The wife will be feeling the burn for years to come....Never can understand the cheater's illogical thinking.....they profess a great love for the spouse don't want a divorce but some how still can't stop themselves from cheating. Cheating just doesn't happen, people make decisions not all decisions have good consequences. People are left with the good and the bad from those decisions. Well, she did get one thing...Anton didn't divorce her, just left her and moved on.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Wow!!

So I'm guessing that 5" cock and no orgasms was worth it?? 🤣 Great little story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I found delivering all her furniture to her lover's house a nice touch. what happened with it being looted was a little wrong. The police would have had to respond. Some of the other stuff Anton did was illegal. I understand the sentiment though. still a 5.

gamblnluck

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

I love the way the lovers turn on one another. It says a lot about cheaters. Good job.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
To anon who wrote 'Run of the mill BTB'

If you're going to criticise the writing of an author who provides free and entertaining stories you may wish to get an adult to check your spelling and grammar before making comments. Thank you moreandmore it was entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So, she gave up a 10 yr marriage

To a man she allegedly "love" for David who can't even fuck?😂😂😂 two pumps and he was done. She didn't even get an orgasm.. shows how little she loved her husband. To throw him away for pure bullshit

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Fun read as always

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

That was fun!

The part where she was asked if she took customers, was hilarious.

I was surprised really, when she didn't accept.

She needed the money, didn't she?

That was one fine flash story moreandmore!

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I didn't read where the slut wife went through some life changing event, . . .

not even a dose of Martian Slut Ray. So it reads like Anton got what he married. I guess the slut did too. Too bad they didn't get to know each other better before she decided to fuck the boss. Maybe if Anton had been more clear that he would go nuclear on a cheater she might have given it more thought and declined the opportunity to throw her marriage and her life away to fuck a worthless asshole.

It was a fun read. If she ever finds another sucker to marry her I'm sure she'll be . . . more careful and discrete about who she fucks around with. I'm guessing at least 8 inches, and then only when the husband is for sure out of the country. Could be less frequent fucking for the whore, but safer, maybe, until she gets caught, again. You can't fix selfish stupid cheater. I'm certain her parents blame Anton. You don't get that stupid without training.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun to read....

Thank you...*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A true BTB story. BTW minor bitch, it's Beet Red, not beat red. Red as a beet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well More!

When it comes to BTB, YOU ARE THE KING!!!

PS: there are some who ended worse, or dead, but staying loosely in legal terms, you done well!

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Good One ...

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good read

Nice story. Well developed and she got what she deserved in the end.

Rodney and Bob Seger thank you for the $1.29 that I spent downloading the song too.

blackIceo1blackIceo1over 3 years ago

Disappointing that her (seemingly-unsatisfying) long-time affair isn't explained as anything more than "We got too close at work and things just happened."

Njones53Njones53over 3 years ago

Yes, quick justice, a lovely concept and very well presented. No long, drawn out attempts to reconcile, no cliches, no weak husband, and no lack of pain to go around. Very well done.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Short and Bittersweet.

It's all fun and games until the cheaters are caught.

That aside, there are a few different types of cheaters. In this story we have 2 people who have no desire to leave or divorce their spouses. They want their cake and eat it too.

When their world comes crashing around them, the cheaters finally grasp the future they had planned with thier spouses was ruined.

The entire direction of their once purposeful life, that road, has not just been destroyed, worst... it has simply disappeared.

Very well done. ******

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The chickens came to roost

Payback is a bitch

jtwheels

dthakerdthakerover 3 years ago

Hell. Yes, Hell. Enojyed immensly the burning.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Master of the complete, very short story. This was great.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

Awesome burn, to bad they all don't turn out this way.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Story excellent timing excellent. Execution excellent

All good Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. But why didn't David burn more?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure why she lost her job. Sounds like it would be the first big meeting she would have missed and would they really care who she was screwing? She didn't work for a church or something.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

I was very surprised that I was as satisfied as I was after reading this tale. I usually do not like short stories. Anton is virtually non-existent as a character beyond how masterfully he destroyed her. There really is only one answer to a cunt as entitled as this one and that is to burn the bitch as thoroughly as possible. One short conversation and then ghosted is the dream.

The "I don't want a divorce" flavor of cheater are the second worst, behind the "I want to make you a cuck" ones. I didn't want a lying, cheating piece of human garbage slut for a wife but we don't always get what we want do we?

I have less than a handful of stories I have favorited on this site and this one made the cut.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 3 years ago
Awesome fantasy...

those who have been screwed in a divorce. In reality, it never works that way with today's court system. Of course, you can always clean the bank and investment accounts and disappear without divorcing her. There are no laws against leaving your wife to location unknown, and as long as you let the police know, you are not missing, the government won't be looking for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a good story. Gave it a 5. Dropping off the furniture was a great move!

I am not sure how old she was, but it seems a common denominator on Literotica is, that a woman between 40-50, turns into a slut, trying to re-capture her youth.

I am reminded of a story I read, of American Indians being forced to live on a reservation. Given cattle to raise, they let them loose, and pretended to hunt them, like the buffalo. I think the woman in this story, was convincing herself she was still hunting buffalo. Sad, and pathetic.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Well

That's what you get for being a fucking cheating cunt. Fuck her and her divorced asshole lover.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it! That is full on brb. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the person who wrote this story...We learned how mad the husband was...and just how much the wife suffered for having an affair...it was a price she never wanted to pay............

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

And she's still alive. Amazing. The Bear approves. 5 stars, but no blood is shed, and SHE wants to vent at him. You've got to be kidding. BTB.

The BEAR

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Good Lesson...

for other aspiring authors - setup, conflict, resolution. Simple plot with clear characters (you love them or you hate them). Well done!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, she got what she deserved.

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

Needs a better ending

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

Needs a better ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well written short story. Very entertaining.

5 stars

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Second time through and still thoroughly enjoy it.

Yes, its unbelievable from start to finish, as many are, but if theyre fun we can take it with a pound of salt (when theyre unbelievable a grain doesnt quite do it)

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

This is my second favorite story of yours after Doing My Best to Not Be a Problem.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Please yourself. But my advice is- Don't waste your time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
It has been my experience……

The first to turn on their partner, was a woman. Not because I cheated. But because I had the audacity to think marriage vows meat something. My bad, and mistake. Nice doesn’t mean weak. Beware the patient.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Needs a sequel.

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. So In the history of the world, the sexes have always been maneuvering to get the upper hand on each other. WW1 and 2, exacted a terrible toll on the male population of Europe. Men had an upper hand because of supply and demand, and women were loyal. Fast forward to today- we no longer have extensive wars to cut down the male population. Women have all forms of birth control available to them. Most work outside the home. The court system is more than happy, to help them screw over any poor bastard that marries them, and has kids. So now, the situation, and the law, favors women. But trust me, evolution is still at play here. There are only so many resources a man will have available to him, in his lifetime. I expect that the pendulum will swing back again, as it always does. Now that sex is no longer a reason for a man to marry, what does today’s woman, have to offer? It is an interesting question....

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

She sure as hell got what she deserved. Very well written. Great story.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Got what she deserved!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Clever opening. Anton moved pretty fast for a "short term affair!"

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if it is really possible to do all that is described there? It was an amazing burn, and I hope that someone somewhere out there is getting what they deserve.

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

I love your writing... over the top BTB stories work because wives that cheat deserve all of this and more ... contrasted to what happens in our reality today.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Ohhhhhh, poooor her. Treated so badly, so wrong. Just for being a ..... normal female. Should get revenge on Anton.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story, but writing a BTB from the B's perspective is rarely a good idea. People who enjoy BTB want to connect with the victim and watch them burn those who hurt them. Writing from the B's perspective, especially in a story like this where her husband was never really in the story, prevents that connection. It's a good story, but the impact is muted.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 inches were more important than marriage to sl*t

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHache12 months ago

I love it. 5 stars

AllNigherAllNigher12 months ago

So much fun packed into so few words. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story Leah got caught good! She must have wondered how long he must've known to execute his plan.Screwed her real good,good luck with playing Lotto.It's a one in a billion shot the odds are against you slut.As for David his luck ran out,discharging a gun! I guess we all know where he's going.If Anton plans this out strategically he knows about David's wife temper.Revenge sex is the ultimate pay back,she has warned Leah.This lady is your enemy for life.It'll take Leah time to track Anton down while she's busy dodging David's wife.I say good for Anton an very good for the righter,keep up the good works.I give a rating of 5. Bye.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

Five inches isn't a "tiny" cock.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Mmmmmmmmm nice to see from her side

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

Anon's wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She got her prize.

skruff101skruff1013 months ago

It’s always amusing when cheaters get caught and their assumption is that it can be worked out. L.O.L.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Cock sizes on LIT appear to be important when conveying a guy's masculinity.

Regardless of size, I've always held the belief it's what pleasure a guy can give to his woman is is way more important - mutual satisfaction.

But, yet again, this is all fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Five inches is right at the lower end of average. Sounds like she had a short term affair for the thrill and excitement but for objectively mediocre sex. Well she paid for it in spades.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

never really like the cheaters perspective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...