RealityWare Pt. 01

Story Info
Peter finds a floppy drive, next step world domination!
1.2k words
4.23
14.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Contains cock expansion, mind control, breast expansion, and body modification.

*********************************

This was it. Today was the day. Your body buzzed with the energy of endless possibilities. Today was the day that you, Peter Boyle, were going to clean out your closet! It had been years since you had cleaned it, and months since you had stopped going in there. The only reason you had the motivation to clean it now was that your knockout flatmate Chelsea had gotten fed up with your food filling the already small kitchen in their three room flat and demanded you keep all your food in your room. You didn't technically have to do what she said, but things were more pleasant for you if she just left you alone in your room. You didn't even mind that she ordered you to stay in your room whenever she had friends over.

Anyway, back to cleaning! You could feel sorry for yourself later. You dig in to cleaning your closet, reminiscing of all the fond memories you had of the things in here. You even find your old box of DOS games on floppy disks, oh what fun you had with these! They were practically your childhood. You look at the clock, 11:23. You had been cleaning for a couple of hours, you could take a break. You dig through the box, and are just about to select your copy of DOOM to play, when you notice a floppy labeled "RealityWare". Where did that come from? You certainly didn't buy it, and no one would've gotten it for you as a gift. Curious, you load it into your computer.

You click run, and a dialog box opens on your screen, "Welcome to RealityWare, Peter! Limited hardware detected, optimize?" Must be the program was having trouble with the newer software, after all, things had changed a lot since floppies were in use. You lose your train of thought as you hear the door slam and loud laughing. Sounds like Chelsea is back, and brought a friend with her. You focus back on the computer and click optimize. "Thank you! Optimizing now." After a few seconds, a menu opens.

Welcome to RealityWare!

Please select your target, current max distance: 20 meters

Available targets:

Chelsea Benedict

Brittany Sanguine

How did the program know their names? Yours was easy enough, it could just read what your computer was registered as. Chelsea and her friend, though? More curious than ever, you click on Chelsea's name. Another menu opens, showing a text description of her, and... a picture of her naked!

You read through the description of her.

Chelsea Benedict, 23

Height; 5'7

Weight; 130

Hair: Brunette

Cup Size; C (Implants: False)

Waist-Hips; 20-35

Chelsea Benedict works at the Sunlight Bar with her friends, saving up for modeling school. She lives in a three room flat with (Host) Peter Boyle. She has sex weekly with her boyfriend, not because she enjoys it, but to please him.

You look at the picture of Chelsea, feeling your erection growing. You notice an edit button at the top of the page. Clicking it, all the information becomes an editable text box. You take to it with a vengeance, enjoying the thought of a Chelsea that was more subservient, and wouldn't order you around. As your erection grew, so did your imagination. 5'5 would be the perfect height to give blowjobs, and F cup breasts and wider hips are a must. You change her description to match her new look.

Chelsea Benedict works at the Sunlight Bar with her friends, and part time as a prostitute. She loves her implants, which she has already payed off because so many more people want her services. Every part of her body is extremely sensitive, she orgasms easily. She lives with her master, Peter Boyle, who she fulfills the every need of.

You hit save, and watch in amazement as the image of Chelsea morphs to fit what you entered. Strangely enough, (Host) appears once again in front of your name. A new dialogue box opens over the menu "Congratulations! Your changes have been saved! You are now level 2, Drag-to-Change is now unlocked! Try it out!" You have already made Chelsea perfect in your eyes, so you click back and enter Brittany's menu. Briefly skimming over her attributes, you drag your mouse over her breasts thinking to make them larger. "Not there, silly. Activate tutorial mode? Yes/No" Confused, you hit "Yes". "Okay, Peter. That's quite a paunch you have there, what do you say we make it smaller? Put your hand to your stomach and think about what you want." You feel your hand moving to your stomach, without your input at all. Think about what you want? Muscles would be nice, you think. Your stomach suddenly shrinks, and instead of a large potbelly, you now have a tight six pack. "That's the way!" the computer screen says.

You are incredibly turned on and bewildered at this point, and decide to try something else. You reach for your erect penis, which is an embarrassing 4 inches even hard. You tighten your fist around it, and think of it growing. It starts lengthening, and you almost orgasm right there. As it reaches 7 inches, you can't hold in a loud groan. You slap your hand (the one not on your penis) to your mouth, hoping no one heard that. The door opens slowly, and Chelsea steps in.

"Master? Did you need me?" You gape at her, unable to believe what you are seeing. She is exactly as you imagined her, 2 inches shorter, incredibly curvy, and with glorious F cup tits, dressed in a sports bra and yoga pants. "Master? Would you like me to take care of that?" She looks concerned you aren't answering her, but seems unable to stop from rubbing herself at the sight of your erect cock.

Shaking yourself out of your stupor, you answer, unable to believe what is happening "Uh, sure, Chelsea." She looks hungrily at your cock as she kneels down. She starts licking the balls and makes her way to the tip, sending waves of pleasure through your body. Pleased by your strong reaction, she shoves her head down on your penis, taking all of you in one swift motion. You are in heaven, the woman who used to order you around now bobbing up and down on your cock. You orgasm powerfully, shooting ropes of cum deep into Chelsea's throat. Satisfied, she pulls her head off your penis.

"Will that be all, Master?" You gaze hungrily down at her body, and you can feel your hard-on returning. "Oh no, I'm not done with you, get up." You order her. She stands. "Now take your pants off." You are enjoying this immensely, not to mention how hot it was. You are pleased to see she is not wearing panties. Pushing her down onto your bed, you thrust your once more erect penis into her, pounding her so hard she orgasms with every thrust. Unbeknownst to you with each of her orgasms, a bar is filling up on your computer screen. With one last thrust, your cum bursts into her, and you collapse down onto the bed next to her, panting. You glance over at your computer as you lay there, thinking of all the endless possibilities, when you see the notice on the screen, "You are now level 3! Please select your upgrades."

******************************

Hello, PervyPengu here. Let me know what you thought of my story! I'm pretty new at this, so any suggestions are welcome! Catch a spelling or grammatical error that I missed? Have any ideas what should happen in the next one? Fetish you want included? Let me know!