All Comments on 'Realizing our Passion Ch. 03'

by hentaiguy95

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Only getting sweeter

I just might need a shot of insulin to survive this chapter :)

Them coming clean to their friends was crucial fro their relationship to last and survive in the real world, it was also super sweet with the reactions they got and realisation they couldn't keep it as secret as they thought. But most of all I'm happy to see they set clear borders as to where their friends are concerned, keeping it between the two of them is the right decision. Hope Alan survives his sun-snu and Sierra gets her fire extinguished.

5* and more if I could!

10towers10towersabout 8 years ago
Absolutely lovely

There is something so special about a brother and sister being lovers, it dwarfs the other incest relationships. Being of similar age, they have the potential for a lifetime together.

If any of your fans are interested in another brother / sister relationship story, do a Google search on "Katy's Smell". I have been waiting for far too long for the final cheaper 7.

Speaking of a next chapter, I hope there are several more so Anabel can continue to bloom.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Yes, a nice loving story about a brother and sister that become united as brother-sister and now lovers !! It's great to see how long they yearned for this day and how aroused they are with each other.

I think since Sierra has opened up the topic to Alan; what would make this better is that Sierra wants to fuck Jake's big cock and feel how big it is and Alan wants to bang Anabel long and hard. All 4 may even end up in a gang bang ?? Considering how dirty minded Sierra is ?? Please write more. Great story.......

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
bravo

I like how they didnt just become sex hungry maniacs like typical stories. Doesnt count if theyre a couple in love ;)

JagnagJagnagabout 6 years ago
Lovely

Lovely sounds ponse but it fits this story so very well.

Thanks

5* again ..... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 5 years ago
Loving it

I am really enjoying this hot woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous