All Comments on 'Really Nat?'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written and well told. A nice slow burn. A sequel, say six months down the line would good.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading this was a good story . Had a different ending then i thought you were going to give us.

300WSM300WSMover 2 years ago

I hope there's another part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good enough story, really - developed nicely. Numerous typos that should have been found before posting, or by a proofreader, but not enough to totally destroy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sooner or later, nat and Bryan will be alone and nature will once again take it's course.

Who knows? Maybe Nat and Dylan get married, but the Pickle shoots blanks.

"Bry, give me a baby".

As for Dee, she never stopped fucking him.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I'm disappointed with the ending. I didn't like the idea of Dylan having Natalie. Dylan and Bryan are both arrogant shits. But at least Bryan was somewhat considerate towards Natalie. 3/5

starboy47starboy47over 2 years ago

Will there will be a continuation of this???

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

What a great story ..I really thought she was in love with her brother and was waiting for the other shoe to drop. I was only slightly disappointed.. but loved the story.. thanks again !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really didn't like natalie at all like what the fuck? Not only was she a little shit person she experimented with her her brother just so she could fuck his best friend and then you tried to cop out and make up with him being ok with it trash

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

A whole lot better than I thought it would be. A very good story. Well done.

I would like more of the older sister though.

superdandy123superdandy123over 2 years ago

Awesome story, it was hot and the characters were great. Ending disappointed me a bit, I was hoping for threesome with Dee and Nat. Didn't agree with Nat ending up with Dylan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Both in content and structure. Actually, quite a lot better in the spelling, typos, and punctuation than most. The Dee interlude was interesting. I'm not sure that it was needed; but it could also been developed into an interesting twist as well. Who knows, now that Nat has said she's off limits, it might be an interesting adventure. But that's another story. I enjoyed this, thank you.

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story for the most part. There were a few spots where I wondered if English was your first language, spots that if you proofread before publishing would stand out. I would have liked to see Nat and Bryan have at it a bit more, but I guess he will have his older sister whenever he likes. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a good and involving story with a neat ending. Neat isn't always called for in these stories, but most probably do try to go on and live more normal lives.

The "Dylan who?" in the middle of the story was a misstep for Nat. That might have been foreshadowing of how the story ends, but instead, it was merely Nat leading her brother on, or needlessly teasing him.

Given that, a bit more "tortured souls, ultimately to be unrequited" at the end as they broke up would have finished things better.

Anywho, really good involving story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for this! I appreciate your work.

I think this deserves to become a series, because you've made me curious to know more about how Faith likes to fuck, for instance, and how much Dee will really put out for Bryan. I'd really like to get detailed descriptions of women's bodies, too, and you did that well with Nat.

You've got some "hooks" left here, I think, like what happens when Nat starts fucking Dylan and Grace finds out. Obviously, most of the readers are going to want to hear about how Bryan fucks the twins, together and/or separately. And as I implied before, I'd really like to have a detailed description, maybe even a comparison of what it's like to fuck each of them, or all of them.

Thanks again, We're waiting with bated breath for more.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A really enjoyable read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good, but this deserved less than a 5, like a 4.5 or 4.6, but I cannot vote that, so, 5 for you.

Nat saying "Dylan who?" was a real mistake. She was not pretending to want to understand sex to be good for Dylan, and getting her brother this way. She actually wanted Dylan, but then why say, "Dylan who?" to someone who actually loves her and did something requiring a lot of trust and intimacy, who did as she asked, just a short while before?

It was a bit weird feeling that Nat and our hero should still be involved at the end of the story, as they were exiting the morally problematic area. But, you set it up this way....

There is a real problem with Nat planning to be sexually active soon with Dylan, outside of the emotional angles. BC was well handled for our hero and Nat the first time. She still is not on BC the 2nd time she has sex with her bro, and mentions no plans about this, in spite of it being a topic they discuss. BC planning is a very good idea for a young lady actively planning on having sex with a crush soon.

The Dee quickie interlude was fine, good even, but no real interaction amongst the 3 of them about their mutual interests is weird, a plot thread left hanging. I noticed you did the most you could to make the Dee involvement (which was enjoyable) as grey as possible, with excuses about the hubby probably cheating, and no oral sex or kissing, because that would be cheating, but, more sex, that would be fine. Additionally, it felt obvious that Dee and Nat talked that afternoon that our hero and Nat had sex in the kitchen and his bedroom, and Dee left, being gone long enough to allow for a nice long encounter for her little sister. It also felt like Dee and Nat discussed our hero's sexual qualities....

This is an odd through-course for a taboo story, but it works, mostly. You have presented somewhat intriguing characters that deserve a chance to develop more in front of us. The whole thing might work even better with more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked Natalie. While she was annoying as hell to both her brother and his friend, it's very obviously a cover for her personal insecurities. With her acerbic wit and direct manner of speaking to people, I think she's someone who would be a hell of a lot of fun to hang out with once she gets over those insecurities. Bryan comes off as a typical, hormone driven teenager but, he does seem to care about his little sister.

As much as I liked those two characters though, the direction of the story did leave something to be desired. I don't think Dee should have had sex with Bryan, and think it would have been more interesting if these three were in a longer story with her trying to catch Bryan in the act to find out who he was sleeping with. I also really didn't care for the story ending with Natalie and Dylan getting together. The majority of the story gives the impression that Bryan is the one Natalie really wants, while making Dylan seem like he's just interested in fucking the hottest girl that will spread her legs for him, especially with the way he seems to really dislike Natalie until he sees her in a swimsuit, at which point he tosses his current girlfriend aside to try and get into Natalie's pants. Being that they're best friends, Bryan should be well aware of this side of Dylan, and should not want Dylan doing this with his little sister, especially after the two of them are having sex.

6King6King18 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories