Realm of Possibility

Story Info
Is it the mines or the Consort Academy for Wyatt?
6.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Rebecca checked out the preparations and surveyed the snacks. She wanted everything perfect for her son's 18th birthday. Not only was Wyatt now a man, she also had a wonderful announcement to make.

Wyatt was on the threshold of a new life. Boys in the realm could be dumped into the drudgery that befell most men -- toiling at menial, back-breaking tasks 12 hours a day, seven days per week, toting that barge, lifting that bale. Or, her dream for him, join the elite Consort Corps and serve the women who rule the realm.

He had completed his education -- the maximum six grades permitted for boys -- with high marks. He had served in a Lady's household as a junior footman since he was 14, learning the ways of the manor.

Despite her position on only a middle rung of the matriarchal hierarchy, Rebecca had been able to gain the privilege of having him home for the one day of every fortnight that he was afforded leisure time. She, her sisters and her daughters had devoted themselves to training him to gain entry into the Academy of Consort Cadets.

When most boys had been shipped off to fields, mines or mills to begin their lives of drudgery and despair, Wyatt eased into a life of service. When he was home, his older sisters shared the knowledge they had gained in being allowed to advance their educations through high school and college. The women drilled him in etiquette, taught him conversational skills, gave him ideas how to best serve a mistress without sacrificing his dignity.

They had done their jobs well. As he turned 18, the age of admission into the academy, Wyatt had met all the requirements. Rebecca, when she decided to screw for procreation rather than just recreation, had chosen her studs well. She fucked only intelligent, handsome men taller than six feet, well-built but not muscle-bound, nicely hung, the bigger the better. She bedded multiple men at a time, insisting that each one come in her cunt to increase her chances of impregnation.

Her progeny were shining examples of her selectivity.

Wyatt had inherited from his mother and from whomever his father might be a handsome face, a thick, black mane and a solid frame. He was six feet and three inches tall and weighed 180 pounds, most of it muscle. Like his mother and sisters, he had a tight, round ass and, to the women's delight, a cock that, for academy verification, had been independently measured at six and three-quarters inches when fully erect.

Her three daughters -- Caroline, Alexandra and Chloe -- were long-legged beauties. They were smart, witty, talented, professionally competent. They were free of inherited ailments. They had luminous skin, bright eyes and brilliant smiles. They boasted C- or D-cup breasts, taut bellies, narrow hips with firm, round buttocks, slender, athletic limbs. They delighted in keeping each other's pubic bushes neatly trimmed and edged.

And all of them had their mother's voracious appetite for sex. Rebecca's household kept a stable of consorts and subscribed to a service that provided her and her daughters relief from the clit-numbing constancy of the same dozen or so men banging them over and over and over.

As the baby of the family, Wyatt was pampered by all the women in his life. His mother denied him nothing, though she expected loyalty, respect and dedication to assigned tasks in return. His sisters doted on him as well. Not only did they share their academic prowess, they, along with Rebecca and his two aunts, Lady Margaret and Lady Priscilla, had schooled him in the ways of the world.

For his 18th birthday dinner, his sisters wore their most alluring outfits. Tops cut low to highlight the arcs of their breasts and sheer enough to let their nipples show through. Skirts that accented their firm asses, the poetic sway of their gaits and the siren call of their legs. Rebecca knew he drooled over her in a simple sun dress, looking very much like the lovely, sexy mother she was, so she donned her bright yellow one, his favorite.

His sisters greeted him with kisses and crushing hugs. Caroline led off. She pressed her tits to his chest, her belly to his growing dick. She kissed him hard, pulled back a half inch from his lips and whispered, "If you don't grab my ass, I'll knee you in the balls." He grabbed his big sister's ass.

Alexandra and Chloe followed, and he didn't wait to be threatened. He grazed his fingers from their shoulders to the tops of their thighs. They wiggled their hips in welcome. Ground their bodies against his aching member.

"Don't worry, bro," Chloe said as she crushed his dick between them, "we're gonna take care of your stiffy good and proper tonight."

Aunts Margaret and Priscilla brought a cake with icing depicting an erect penis between bulging breasts.

"I call dibs on the dick," Alexandra shouted when Lady Margaret set the cake on the table.

"And Wyatt undoubtedly will want to nibble on those tits," Lady Priscilla said. She winked at the birthday boy. "I just hope he doesn't take too much time before he gets around to mine."

They enjoyed a sumptuous feast prepared by their master chef. Rebecca had discovered him while he was on temporary assignment to her house as a consort. She followed him to the kitchen late one night after a rousing session in her bed. He cooked one of the finest gourmet meals she'd ever eaten. The following day, she bought his contract, fired her unsatisfactory cook and installed him as head of the kitchen. He often was called to her bed as well. It was said that he was her favorite consort, a rumor she would neither confirm nor deny, just like a guilty politician.

After the dinner and the cake, the six women kissed and hugged Wyatt again and wished him a happy birthday. "I'm gonna miss you," Chloe whispered.

"Miss me? Where am I going?" He turned to Rebecca. "Mother, did I get in?"

Rebecca shook her head at her youngest daughter. "Chloe, you little blabbermouth. You've gone and spoiled my surprise."

"Sorry," Chloe said, not sorry at all.

"Yes, Wyatt, you're in. Full scholarship, too. Congratulations. You leave in two weeks. You'll stay here with us until then. You'll have a week of orientation, then you start classes. You're going to make us proud."

"Hurray for our future consort!" Alexandra toasted as the women raised their glasses. "May he fuck the finest females in the realm."

The finest females in the household took him to his bed. His mother and aunts gathered chairs around the bed while his sisters undressed him. Caroline played with his cock and balls while Alexandra and Chloe quickly stripped. They caressed his ass, jiggled their tits in his face, kissed his balls, licked and sucked his dick. Caroline wiggled out of her clothes.

Wyatt tasted their pussies. He savored them. Each of his siblings tasted different. He wanted to keep licking and slurping until he could tell the difference blindfolded. Their tits were more wonderful to hold than they were to behold. Their lips and tongues on his shaft made his cock feel like it was about to explode. Their mouths were wet and warm. He shook violently has they slid their lips along his dick.

They laid him on his back on the bed. They took turns sitting on his face and his cock. They lapped up the cunt juice they left on his lips and rod.

Caroline, as the oldest, lay next to him, her legs spread. "Me first," she said. "Come fuck me, Wyatt."

He rolled over onto his big sister. The look they gave each other showed that their love was stronger than their lust. And their lust was overwhelming. She reached down, grabbed his cock and guided him into her pussy.

Wyatt had read the books, watched the videos, absorbed all the advice on how to prolong the pleasure, avoid premature ejaculation. He'd had real-world practice. But with Caroline, it was harder to do than the books and videos had indicated. He wanted to come right away, the feeling of having his cock in her pussy, his sister's pussy, the pussy of a woman he loved so dearly, was beyond imagination.

Caroline smiled up at him. She understood. "It's okay, honey. Come in me. You'll last longer the next time we fuck. And the time after that and the time after that and..."

He let loose immediately. He was overwhelmed with indescribable pleasure. His whole body shook with glee. He came and came and came. Caroline laughed loudly as she felt his cock pump streams of jism into her snatch. She was jubilant, triumphant. She grabbed the sides of his head and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"I love you, Wyatt. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, sis. God, I love you all."

Caroline kissed him again. She reached down and held his cock in her hand. "Good, you're still hard. Your other sisters want you to fuck them now."

He had discovered that evening that just having one of his lovely sisters hold his cock filled him with warmth and security. Having his dick in each of their twats taught him the meaning of euphoria.

Caroline was right -- he thrust and pumped and pounded into Alexandra's and Chloe's pussies, possessed of extraordinary stamina. They shifted positions -- missionary, doggie, cowgirl. He licked one pussy while fucking the other one. They took turns sitting on his face and sucking his dick.

The sisters whispered encouragement in his ears -- "Fuck me, Wyatt." "Lick my cunt, Wyatt." "I love your cock, Wyatt." From beside the bed, their mother laughed, "That is the more environmentally friendly version of drill, baby, drill."

After he filled his other two sisters' cunts with cum -- Chloe, being the youngest and the last to go having the benefit of being banged the longest, with her hooting and hollering the whole time -- Caroline returned to the bed, took his dick into her mouth and gave him a full-fledged sisterly blowjob.

Wyatt's cock was still long and hard, but she managed to get most of it between her lips. He wasn't sure whether he should actually come in in his sister's mouth. If that would somehow be a show of disrespect for a woman he loved so much.

So, after several minutes of heavenly sucking, he warned her, "Oh, shit, Caroline. I'm gonna come."

She nodded her head in encouragement, wrapped her lips tighter around his cock. He fired still another heavy load of cum down her throat. When she released his softening dick, she kissed him lightly on the lips. He tasted his own spunk. He liked that too.

In the days they had before he left for the academy, the sexy sextet taught him how to electrify a woman's skin, tease her nipples, make her clit twitch and her pussy lips vibrate. They gave him valuable insight into the proper way to lick cunts. They warned him against kissing a Lady on the mouth or coming in her pussy without her specific request. And he certainly must never indicate that sex gave him pleasure as well.

Men existed to serve, not to share the joy.

"Smile while giving her pleasure," Rebecca advised as she and Wyatt watched one of her household's consorts go down on Chloe. "But remain stoic when -- and only after she asks you to -- you come on or inside her."

His mother, aunts and sisters tossed off their garments and, individually or in groups, performed with their consorts live before his very eyes the wanton, wonderful acts he'd previously only imagined them doing.

"If you learn nothing else," Chloe instructed, "learn to give excellent head. I've experienced nothing better than a man going down on me and licking my pussy into a fucking frenzy."

"And if the girl gushes juices," Alexandra added, nodding toward Caroline as a likely geyser, "lap it up and gulp it down like you've just crawled across the Sahara Desert and found an oasis bar that serves world-class margaritas."

"Okay, so I squirt a bit now and then," Caroline said, feigning a pout. "A girl's allowed to let loose occasionally, you know."

Alexandra kissed her older sister on the lips. "I'm not judging. I'm bragging. I love the taste of your pussy juice, and I'm sure Wyatt also loves to drink from your fountain."

His sisters gave him crash courses in fellatio, cunnilingus and enthusiastic fornication. Chloe, though, was the only one who would take him in the ass. He didn't mind. Coming in their mouths and pussies was plenty for him.

Over the course of those pre-academy days, he learned that Caroline and Chloe favored the cow-girl position, while Alexandra preferred to be fucked from behind doggie-style. They all enjoyed sucking cocks and could rate the household's consorts' cum on a scale of sweet to sour. They would have lively debates over which of the men's spunk tasted best. Caroline liked to jerk men off onto her sisters' tits.

Rebecca favored the thrill of double penetration. Fill any two of her holes at the same time and she was a deliriously happy woman. Add a third dick and she was in MILF heaven.

Margaret and Priscilla preferred threesomes with the two of them and a young stud. They took turns sucking the man's dick. One sat on his face while the other sucked or sat on his cock. They ate each other out while being fucked doggie-style. Margaret liked to have men come on her belly. Priscilla giggled with childish delight when a dude sprayed jism all over her face.

The aunts banished the other women from his bedroom one afternoon. None of the family had worn clothes around the house for several days, so they wasted no time getting their hands on his cock and balls, guiding his fingers over their tits, bellies, asses, thighs. To their wet pussies.

They laid him on his back on his bed. They took turns sucking his cock while he fingered their snatches. Margaret sat on his face, Priscilla on his dick. Then they swapped. He pushed up into Margaret's pussy with his cock, into Priscilla's with his tongue. The aunts wiggled their asses, moaned softly, tightened their hold on him with their thighs.

Wyatt picked up the pace. He clutched Priscilla's ass, raised his hips off the bed to climb deeper into Margaret's cunt. "Oh, yes, yes, Wyatt," Margaret cried. "That feels so fucking good. Fuck your aunt Maggie. Give me your fucking cum."

He was an obliging nephew. He fired stream after stream of jism into Margaret as Priscilla let loose a river of her own juice into his mouth.

After Margaret rolled off him, Priscilla swung around, waving her ass in the air near his head. "Fuck me now, Wyatt," she pleaded. "I need your dick in my cunt."

Wyatt rose up on his knees behind her, crawled between her spread legs. He lifted his cock to her slit and eased inside her. Margaret fell onto her back, spread her own legs and welcomed her sister's lips and tongue to her crotch. He began to buck away, crushing against Priscilla's ass. She lifted her head, giggled and said, "Don't fuck me so hard that I can't lick your cum from Maggie's cunt." He slowed his pace to an accommodating rhythm.

The slowdown allowed him to wonder what lay in store for him. Would he succeed at the academy? Would he get a good posting? Would fucking women out of duty feel as wonderful as fucking them for fun? For love?

He was so deep in thought that he didn't realize a second blast of cum was upon him until he felt the actual throbbing of his dick in Aunt Priscilla's pussy.

The women had some fantasies of their own. Caroline, for instance, wanted to see him come while he watched her get fucked in positions he had not previously imagined possible. She had him sit naked in a chair right next to her bed. She enjoyed peeking his way now and then to watch Alexandra stroke his hard dick while she, Caroline, bounced around with a consort's prick slamming into her cunt.

Like their mother and sisters, Caroline had marvelous tits. Wyatt had trouble deciding whether to focus on them or her pussy as he watched his sister fuck. Caroline rocked wildly as a wave of orgasm swept through her and Alexandra directed strings of cum from Wyatt's dick up onto his belly. Caroline slid from the bed and licked the cum from Wyatt's stomach after Alexandra finished jerking him off.

On his last night at home, Rebecca put on a show. She gathered her children around her bed and called in three of her favorite consorts -- Lucas, Gilbert and Sheldon. Wyatt watched as the men tenderly traced their fingers over his mother's bare skin -- her shoulders, her back, her breasts with their puckered nipples, her firm belly and buttocks. She shook noticeably.

Caroline and Alexandra sat next to Wyatt. They took turns stroking his hard dick and caressing his balls while Chloe stood behind him, pressing her bare breasts against the back of his head.

The consorts laid Rebeca on her bed and quickly cast off their clothes. Gilbert crawled between her legs. Lucas and Sheldon knelt by her head. She reached up and clutched a cock in each hand as Gilbert eased two fingers between her pussy lips.

Rebecca glanced at Wyatt and her daughters. "You see, honey, how much gentle, loving touch is involved in quality love-making. I like the feel of fingers in my cunt, of course, but I also enjoy the feel of cocks in my hands."

Alexandra picked up the pace of stroking her brother's dick. "So do we," she whispered in his ear.

Rebecca tugged first Sheldon, then Lucas to her lips so that she could kiss and lick the tips of their shafts. They rose up on their knees and leaned forward. She welcomed their rods between her lips. Gilbert nestled his head between her legs, kissed and licked her thighs and then lightly kissed her labia. She quivered with joy.

After a few minutes, Rebecca once again held a cock in each hand and ordered, "Fuck me now, Gilbert. Give me your hard dick."

Gilbert rose up, held the head of his cock between Rebecca's pussy lips and slowly wedged it inside her. She moaned with delight and sucked Lucas's dick deep into her throat. Gilbert pounded harder and faster into Rebecca. She took Sheldon's balls into her mouth. Lucas shuffled down the bed on his knees. Gilbert pulled out of his mistress's cunt.

The men flipped Rebecca over onto her hands and knees. Gilbert hustled up to join Sheldon under her head. Lucas without fanfare drove his cock into her pussy from behind. He fucked her hard for several more minutes as she rotated between sucking Gilbert's and Sheldon's dicks. Then she crawled up on top of Sheldon and sat on his cock, taking him deep into her pussy. Gilbert and Lucas stood up on the bed beside her so that she could suck their dicks while riding Sheldon's rod.

"Mother sure does love fucking," Caroline said, stating the obvious.

"As do her daughters," Chloe added. She had scurried around to kneel in front of Wyatt. She pushed between his legs and took turns stroking her brother's cock, and frequently giving it a lick and suck as well.

On the bed, the men once again laid Rebecca down on her back. She smiled up at them as they furiously beat their own meat.

"Oh, my god," she exclaimed, giggling, "are you boys gonna give me a cum bath?"

"You look like you deserve a good soaking, ma'am," Lucas laughed.

"Then hose me down, fellas, hose me down."

His sisters pulled Wyatt up off his chair and yanked him over next to the bed. They got in close to watch the action. Gilbert had returned to between Rebecca's legs and he came first, squirting jism onto her belly. Lucas followed with blasts of cum against Rebecca's left cheek. She wiped it up with a finger and licked it clean as Sheldon squirted on her face from her right side.

Alexandra had a firm grip on Wyatt's dick as they watched their mother take the facials. "Her tits," she said, excitedly. "She needs cum on her tits, Wyatt. Get up there and do your duty."

The sisters boosted Wyatt up onto the bed. The consorts scattered. Rebecca smiled up at him as he straddled her belly. Caroline climbed up behind him, pressed her boobs to his back, reached around and madly jerked his aching cock. He was so excited that his first spurt overshot the target and splatted on his mother's chin. Caroline laughed along with the other women, redirected his dick and held him steady as he laid down strings of cum on both of his Rebecca's heaving tits.

12