Realm of Possibility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca claimed her son for her bed that final night. They lay side by side, kissing, fondling, murmuring words of love and devotion. She still had sticky cum on her face and torso, but that just seemed to arouse Wyatt even more. She wrapped her fingers around his hard dick. He eased a couple of digits into her wet pussy.

"Mother, before I go, I have to tell you that I've never felt as full of life and love as I do when I have my head between your legs, licking your sweet pussy. It feels like the only thing that could make me happier would be to actually crawl back up in there, nest inside you once again."

"Oh, sweetie, I hope you know the feeling is mutual. But, you know" -- big smile -- "I don't think there's room for all of you in there." She gently squeezed his cock. "But when I have your fantastic dick in me, when I feel you unleash your cum in where you came from, it's the most satisfying experience I've ever had."

"I love you, Mom. I love you most of all. Always have, always will."

"Then roll over here and fuck your loving mother, Wyatt. Give me the fruit of that love one more time before you head off to claim your destiny."

Mother, sisters and aunts accompanied him to the train station the following morning. They kissed and hugged him long and hard. Told him how much they loved and believed in him. Rebecca took him aside and reminded him for the millionth time that he was privileged to be admitted to the academy and his future depended on his recognition that he was to please his women rulers, not himself. He wiped away tears as the train pulled away from the station.

Academy rules were both hard and flexible. Cadets had two years to pass muster or be sent down to the labor class, likely destined for the dark bowels of a mine where longevity of workers was not a priority. But they could graduate early and be placed in a house of high hierarchy if they impressed instructors and judges. Classes and labs were held year round. Courses were divided into three-month terms. Topics included:

 Art and Importance of Service (one term)

 Decorum and Protocol (one term)

 Grooming and Hygiene (one term)

 Stripping for Your Lady (one term)

 Undressing Your Lady (one term)

 Female Anatomy (one term)

 Tactile Stimulation (two terms)

 Oral Stimulation (two terms)

 Mutual Masturbation (two terms)

 Fellatio (two terms)

 Cunnilingus (four terms)

 Vaginal Penetration (four terms)

 Anal Penetration (four terms)

 Threesomes (MMF two terms; FFM two terms)

 Parties and Orgies (two terms)

 Stoicism and Delayed Ejaculation (six to eight terms)

Cadets received hands-on instruction in labs. They also were divided into units of four. The units shared rooms and were led by a unit supervisor. She augmented their training with individual instruction and was available for consultation at all times. Unit leaders often combined forces to teach the finer points of gangbangs, which many women in power enjoyed.

Wyatt shined from Day 1. That night, during a get-acquainted session, his three new unit mates watched in wonder as he expertly licked their leader, the cute, petite Audrey, to multiple orgasms. He stepped aside as the other three fucked her rather perfunctorily, then returned to drill her to another shivering, shrieking climax. He pulled out and shot a half dozen strings of thick, white cum up over her tiny tits and slender belly.

He realized right away just how wise his mother had been, just how valuable her foresight would be in his success as a cadet and then in the Consort Corps. He told her so in messages home. When asked how her son was progressing at the academy, Rebecca would quip, "He's at the head of his giving head class."

Barely a month into his academy career, Wyatt was compelled to seek an audience with the headmistress. The other cadets were becoming jealous and taking out their frustrations on him because faculty, lab technicians, Audrey and other unit leaders were favoring him in calling for volunteers to demonstrate techniques and positions. He asked, in fairness, that the "burden" of being so selected be spread more evenly among the class.

The headmistress agreed and issued the directive. Gradually, the other men came to rely on him for encouragement and advice. And, because he was so free with his time and so helpful to their cause, they turned a blind eye to the many nights that Audrey snuck into his bed for a rocking good time after lights out.

Academy rules called for units to be broken up after one year and their members to be dispersed to other units and leaders. On this occasion, Audrey was the one who appealed to the headmistress. She posited that Wyatt was such a talented cadet and she knew his assets and liabilities so well that he would benefit from her continued guidance for a second year.

The headmistress, of course, saw through the ruse.

"Audrey, dear," she said, "I know young Wyatt is a fantastic fuck. I've taken pleasure with him several times myself. (This was news to Audrey.) But we break up units just for that reason -- we don't want leaders and cadets to become attached to each other. It's not right for you -- it could seriously cloud your judgment and affect your leadership -- and it's certainly not right for the boy, who could come to believe that he, too, should get satisfaction from sex by having you as a regular fuck mate. I can't allow it."

Audrey thought of appealing higher, to the academy's board of directors. After all, she was a distant relative of Beloved Mother herself, something on the order of a cousin fewer than 10 times removed. But her friends among the unit leaders talked her out of it. It could destroy her career.

Wyatt breezed through courses so easily, so advanced from classmates, that a panel of senior faculty members voted unanimously to graduate him two terms, half a year, early. After, naturally, they had each spent a riotous night with him in their beds. Plus, they gave him a recommendation that could land him a position with one of the grand households in the realm. Audrey texted her mother to put in a request for her house. "You'd love him, Mom," she wrote. And so the word was passed up the chain.

He was given a week off to visit his family before learning his assignment. The half dozen lovely ladies who had seen him off welcomed him home with exuberance. His mother and aunts beamed with pride and joy. His sisters leaped and hollered, danced around him as they ushered him from the train station. They had his clothes off before he made it up the stairs to his bedroom.

Caroline and Chloe knelt beside him on his bed, sharing his cock. They licked and sucked his dick, kissed his balls, grazed fingers over his asshole while Alexandra dipped her tits to his mouth.

"We haven't been fucked properly since you left us," Alexandra said. "Mom's rotated consorts in and out of here so fast we've barely learned their names. You spoiled us, Wyatt. And now we've got just a week to make it up, so work your magic on this."

She swung a leg over him and lowered her pussy to his lips.

Wyatt licked and sucked each of his sisters to multiple orgasms. During breaks, when they fondled his dick to keep him hard or get him hard again, he entertained them with stories of his days at the academy. The cunts he'd eaten, the women he'd fucked. The faces, tits, bellies, pussies, backs and asses, even some feet, he'd come on. The women who'd sucked his cock almost as good as they, his beloved sisters, did.

His tales of orgies and gangbangs set them to planning galas of their own.

"Maybe that's what we need in Wyatt's absence," Chloe said. "Lots and lots of dicks, fucking us over and over and over."

"Couldn't hurt," Alexandra said.

Caroline had her brother's cock in her mouth, but signaled her agreement with an upraised thumb.

Lady Rebecca pulled rank. She claimed an exclusive day and night with her son.

When the other five protested, she fired back, "I fucked multiple men to create him. I carried him for 37 weeks. He broke my box coming out. He was so big and healthy. I fed him from my own tits. I taught him, guided him, loved him. He's my baby. So, for 24 hours, he's mine, mine, mine -- mind, body and soul. And, of course, that wonderful dick. So fuck off."

The word came the day before his leave was up. He opened the envelope with trepidation, then opened his eyes wide and dropped his jaw in wonder. He handed the official notice to Lady Rebecca.

"Holy fuck," she said, as the sisters and aunts gathered round, trying to read the paper in her hand. "He's going to the palace. The fucking palace. He's going to be consort to someone very near Beloved Mother herself."

He would be very near the seat of all power indeed.

Two burly women guarded the door to Beloved Mother's quarters. They frisked him, verified his identity and asked the password he had been given. "Defenestration," he said. "Which is what will happen to you if you fuck this up," one of the guards said. They opened the door for him.

He passed through an anteroom and into a parlor, where Beloved Mother sat on a couch, ostensibly reading a book. (Tellingly, "Lady Chatterley's Lover.") He waited silently, at attention, until she looked up and acknowledged his presence.

"You're the young man they recommended that I try out?"

"Yes, Beloved Mother," he said. "At your service, ma'am."

She stood up and slowly walked to him. Wyatt had seen Beloved Mother several times before, but never so close, so intimate. She was nearing her 50th birthday but could pass for 30. She wore a sheer nightgown through which he could see large brown nipples and a light brown patch of pubic hair. Her breasts were still high and round, though not as large his mother's and sisters'. She was a bit thicker in the waist and hips, but the extra girth just rounded out her appeal.

She examined his face, seemed satisfied. She felt his large biceps, his thick chest and tight belly. She walked around him, patted him on the ass.

"They tell me you graduated in six quarters, top of your class."

"I was honored just to be admitted to the academy, Beloved Mother. And I'd be supremely honored to serve you."

"I imagine you would be," she said. "They also tell me that you excelled in cunnilingus. Do you enjoy giving head?"

"I enjoy serving my mistress, Beloved Mother, in whatever manner she wishes."

She stood in front of him again. She lifted up the hem of her nightgown to her waist. She wore no panties. He saw that, like his sisters, she kept her bush in a buzz cut and neatly edged. She shaved around the slit itself.

"Would you like to lick my pussy, Mr. Giving Head Master?"

"It would be a privilege to serve you, Beloved Mother."

She turned. "Come," she said. He followed her through another room and into a large bedroom with a bed that looked like it would comfortably accommodate a half dozen people. And, if the talk of the realm was true, probably had.

"Strip for me," she ordered. She sat on a love seat to the side of the bed.

He had aced the striptease final at the academy. The judges had praised him for sensuality, rhythm, timing and the fact that, without any obvious stimulation, his cock was hard, bobbing about when he freed it. Ready for fucking.

Beloved Mother idly fingered her snatch, ran a palm over her tits while he performed for her. He pranced and twirled, dipped and swiveled. He teased her with his bare ass, his bulging biceps, his ripped belly and abs. Her eyes bulged when, at last, he ripped off the bikini underwear he'd been told to wear. As she had been promised, his dick was long and hard, his balls flapped enticingly.

She lifted the nightgown over her head and tossed it on the floor. She wiggled a finger at him. He approached slowly, letting her see his dick sway with each step. She reached out for it and wrapped the fingers of both hands around it when he drew near. She tugged him closer. She leaned forward. She licked the tip of his cock with her tongue.

She let go of his rod and clutched his ass. She pulled him even closer, taking his shaft slowly into her mouth as he advanced. He found out quickly that at least one tale from Beloved Mother's boudoir was true: She easily took his entire dick into her mouth and down her throat.

Tentatively, he placed his hands lightly on the sides of her head. She purred. He held her tighter, ran his fingers through her hair, tickled her ears. She bobbed her head back and forth, pulling back until her lips encircled just his glans, then plunged ahead until he was balls deep in her again.

She released his dick and rose. "Did you like that, young consort?"

"It appeared to please you, Beloved Mother. That pleased me immensely."

She frowned, shook her head, took his hand and led him to the bed. She sat on the edge, laid back and spread her legs. "Eat me."

He took his time licking his way up her thighs from her knees to her crotch. He had been told that women liked the thrill of the touch of a man's lips and tongue on their skin and the anticipation of soon having it on their cunts. When he reached her pussy, he pursed his lips and gently kissed her labia. They were wet. Beloved Mother shook all over.

Wyatt was good at giving head because, yes, he very much enjoyed it. The smell and taste of pussy seemed to stimulate him just as much as fellatio. Giving was as good as getting. He loved the feel of soft pussy lips, hard little clits as he kissed and licked them. He quaked with joy when he slid his tongue into a slit.

He made sure to move slowly, purposefully through the folds and furrows of Beloved Mother's pussy. He lifted her legs over his shoulders, giving him free rein to dive deep into her crotch. He reached up with his long arms and caressed her belly and tits, tenderly pinched her stiff nipples. He was thrilled to feel her shiver and shake in tune with his ministrations.

He licked Beloved Mother's cunt for long, long minutes. He had the stamina and desire to go all night if she wished. She caught his head in the vise of her thighs. He lapped up juices that poured into his mouth.

In one violent movement, she quivered uncontrollably and slithered up farther onto the bed.

"Come fuck me, Wyatt," she cried, calling him by his name for the first time. She beckoned him with outstretched arms and spread legs. He scurried between her knees. She gazed at him through glassy eyes, almost begging. He held the tip of his dick to her pussy lips. She raised and wiggled her ass, searching for his rod. Slowly, he eased his dick into the royal snatch.

Beloved Mother gasped. She flung her head from side to side. Barely a whisper, a murmur, a soft moan, she pleaded, "Fuck me. Fuck me, Wyatt. Fuck Beloved Mother."

He rammed his cock into her hard and fast. She met his thrusts with vigor. He had passed his stoicism and delayed ejaculation classes with flying colors, threatening academy records for staying power. He'd done it for this. The moment of proof. He fucked the realm's spiritual leader, chief executive, commander in chief until she had quaked again and again in orgasm.

With his cock deep inside her, Beloved Mother looked up at Wyatt and asked, "Do you want to come in my cunt?"

"I want to do as you wish, Beloved Mother."

She slapped him. "Tell me, dammit! Do you want to come in my cunt?"

"I only wish to please you, Beloved Mother."

She slapped him harder. "Fuck you!" She grimaced. He pounded into her harder than ever. "Fuck you! Fuck you!" She slammed her eyes shut. "Oh, my god, fuck me. Fuck me, Wyatt. I'm told you come in buckets. Give them to me, Wyatt. Fill me up. Give me buckets of your cum in my cunt."

He pumped into her furiously. He arched his back, stifled a shout and sent thick ribbons of cum into Beloved Mother. As she wished.

Wyatt stayed braced above her, his hands beside her head. She still had her eyes closed. She was breathing hard. Her chest rose and fell dramatically as she searched for great gasps of air. At last, she opened her eyes, lifted her arms and pulled him down to her. She hugged him tight, silently. He felt her heart racing.

After a few minutes, when she had seemed to regain control, she ordered, "Roll over." He did so, lay flat on his back next to her. She rose above him. For the first time, she offered her tits to him. He gently sucked her still-hard nipples. She threw a leg over him, eased up his body. He felt their combined juices oozing from her snatch. She straddled his face.

"Lick your cum from me."

She lowered her dripping cunt to his mouth. He spread his lips, held out his tongue and wedged it between her pussy lips as she landed on him. He fondled her ass with one hand, reached up and cupped one tit, then the other in his other hand. She slid back and forth on his face, gliding her sopping pussy from his nose to his chin, over his outstretched tongue.

Wyatt grasped her waist with both hands. He held her tight to his mouth. He licked her frantically, gulping down his jism, her cunt juice until she shook again in orgasm.

Beloved Mother collapsed beside him. They lay quietly for several minutes.

Finally, she spoke. "You may go now."

Wyatt rose, collected his clothes and made his way to the bedroom door.

"Tomorrow," Beloved Mother said, "you'll move into the Head Consort's suite adjacent to these rooms. You'll be available to me 24 hour per day, seven days per week. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Beloved Mother. Thank you for the opportunity to please you."

She raised up on one elbow and smiled slyly.

"And tomorrow night, when you fuck me like you just did tonight, I want you to tell me that, 'Yes, Beloved Mother, I want to come in your cunt.' And then I want you to grin like a fool and howl like a mad dog when you do. I like to have my men enjoy fucking me, so that show of jubilation, my dear Wyatt -- as much as it violates rules of my realm -- will please me very much indeed."

Wyatt bowed in acquiescence. He backed out of Beloved Mother's bedroom but turned quickly away once beyond the door so that she could not see the huge grin on his face.

12