Realms of Eden: B4 - First Battle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny lay in her bed at the far end of the boat, her bear held tightly against her heaving chest as she quietened her body and her mind from the shared experience of her sister. "Soon," she told the bear, "oh goodness it has to be fucking soon."

Her womanly aura dissolved as she drifted to sleep as the lovers did in the stateroom midway down the boat.

Chapter 6 - History lesson

Sydney and Serenity watched the sun come up over the ocean together, letting the slightly cool breeze wash over their naked bodies as they stood arm in arm on the balcony outside their room. Serenity was still feeling a little dazed from the strenuous work out she had just given her body as she rode his very hard cock that had not slipped from its mooring deep inside her from the night before.

Revelling in its feel and thickness and even though she knew she might walk a little funny this morning she was not going to let him go without filling her womb with his seed. Sydney had allowed her to play, his strong body acting as a trampoline for her superheated acrobatics and she had bounced, wriggled and gyrated as he gently tweaked her nipples and stroked her face and stomach.

She had almost given up making him cum as she desperately rode him through her umpteenth orgasm and in frustration had grasped his nipples firmly between her thumbs and forefingers. She had felt his cock swell hugely in her pussy as with a strangled roar he crushed her down to his chest and exploded into her depths triggering another huge orgasm from her as well.

They had lain there; she listening to his heartbeats and his murmuring reassuring words of love into her hair as his hands roamed her back and cupped her arse cheeks. She was pleasantly enjoying the sensation, and contemplated how far she would let him go as she felt his fingers brush lightly against her anus.

A small voice panted in her mind. Please Serenity not now I am not sure I can take much more! She leapt from Sydney's chest and stopped when she realised that her hips were reluctant to disengage her body from the warm weapon buried within her.

She grinned at him. "It seems that after 3,000 years my pussy is reluctant to give up its long awaited prize!" A subtle shift of Sydney's pelvis suggested that he wasn't too keen to withdraw from the race just yet either.

No, please Serenity, this body is burning up now! If you love me you will stop it and then later you can knock me out!

Serenity frowned then sighed. I am sorry little one we will behave, she replied in her mind. With great effort she lifted herself higher and allowed Sydney's cock to slide from her soaked pussy and flop against his abdomen.

She wiggled her bottom at him and then dashed for the ensuite and locked the door before plunging under the cold shower. Her body protested violently at the cold stream but she persevered. When her pulse slowed she added some hot water, gently washing her sensitive vagina and sighed as the combined fluids of their lovemaking trickled down her legs.

She heard a knock on the door and yelled, "This one's busy!" with a tinkling laugh but was pleased when no further knocks came. Luxuriating under the warm water she cleaned herself thoroughly. When she stepped from the shower after drying herself she saw Sydney on the balcony and quietly joined him. He smelled fresh and clean and his appreciative look told her he was happy to see her clean and fresh as well.

"I'm sorry," she said to his chest as they stood watching the sun rise, "but M- Jenny needed the rest."

At which point the man turned her head up to look at him. "I see," and truthfully she saw that he did comprehend the problem. "We shall have to do something about that today. Goodness knows what will knock that little goddess out!"

He gave her butt a playful swat and suggested that dressing might be a good way to settle Jenny down.

They had both stored clothes in the built in robes and quickly they donned casual gear, Sydney in board shorts and T-shirt then slipped into some deck shoes. Serenity wrapped a kimono style cloth around her and fastened it with a yellow silk tie. She looked delicious in the white and yellow cloth and knowing that she wore nothing underneath did nothing to hide Sydney's obvious delight in her choice.

She grinned at him as she placed her feet into sandals and quickly buckled them up. Moving towards the door she had felt him press that delight firmly against her backside as she bent to do the shoes up. Crooking a finger at him from the doorway she held a finger to her lips as he joined her.

"Oh my fucking goodness!" screamed a female voice from just above their heads. Both turned their faces upward to see one of the twins, neither could tell which as the woman was naked, hanging over the railing above them. Someone obviously rammed her from behind as she held onto the railing and allowed her monstrous breasts to swing freely in the morning air in time with the violent thrusts.

"Ah yeeeesssss!" answered a male voice in ecstasy as the violent commotion stopped and the twin's body quickly spun from view and the sounds of slurping came from above. Serenity grinned wickedly, racing off along the walkway and up to the stairs leading to the next deck. Sydney smiled and slowly followed her pondering the problem of his protégé.

Big Suzy blocked his way along the deck when she came out of the cabin a couple of doors up from where he and Serenity had slept. She grabbed him in a bear hug forcing his head into the confines of her enormous unfettered breasts, which he duly kissed and pulling back slightly suckled a nipple into his mouth. Big Suzy held him gently for a moment then pushed him away from her as her delighted smile never faltered as she disengaged. "So it is not only Big Suzy's cooking that you like hey?" she teased. Reaching behind her she finalising the wrapping of her blouse around herself and deftly clipping the fasteners to hide some of her massive tit flesh.

Sydney palmed her firm arse cheek and walked along the walkway with her a little further before the big woman stopped him and turned around to face him. "Sydney, do you have problems with incest?' she asked unexpectedly.

Sydney shook his head at her query. "What people do with one another as consenting adults is their business, but if I find that there is coercion or other pressure to bear in the relationship then I would have a problem with it."

"Good," answered the woman, "cause me and Serenity are definitely going to double team you mister!" A huge guffaw came from her at his stunned look.

"I have three daughters on board, Syd. One you just heard above us getting it good. One who is with Bonnie and Jo and from what I heard last night she was getting and giving it good! And one that just flew past here on the way to her spirit sister that I know from the glow all around her got it good and wants it more!"

"You mean you -- you --" stammered Sydney as he made mental connections in his head.

"Yes," finished Big Suzy, "I am Serenity's mum!"

Sydney looked up the stairs as he followed Big Suzy up to the next level. His mind was twisting and turning and he wasn't concentrating properly as he topped the stairs and promptly ran straight into the back of Anne-Marie who had stopped to chat to Big Suzy as she appeared on the deck. His momentum carried both of them forward and Big Suzy promptly caught them both with Anne-Marie giggling into the slightly dislodged top of Big Suzy's blouse. Anne-Marie's face was surrounded by the erect nipples, now on display, with Sydney pressed hard against her arse where his only slightly subsided erection nestled snugly.

Anne-Marie wiggled slightly and Big Suzy's eyes twinkled brightly as Sydney tried to extract himself. However, he found not only Big Suzy's hand holding him tightly but Anne-Marie's hands also gripped his shorts tightly has she pushed back against him. His erection became full blown as Anne-Marie's wiggling and clenching and unclenching of her cheeks seem to draw him further into her.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, shuddering and shaking between the two larger bodies.

Big Suzy kissed the woman's face and Sydney found his lips planted at her neck as the trembling subsided.

"I keep telling you little woman that you are the perfect filling for any sandwich," whispered the big woman tenderly as she finally released her grip and Anne-Marie recomposed herself.

Sydney was suddenly aware that Anne-Marie was still firmly holding his cock between her thighs and the need to rub against her was too much as he rocked his hips slightly. He looked to a lounger stationed nearby and with synchronised urgency the pair sat. Anne-Marie had deftly slid his cock out from his shorts as he pushed her bikini bottom down enough so that when they reclined his cock found easy access to her molten tunnel as they finally reached the surface of the chair.

Big Suzy turned to leave the pair some privacy but Anne-Marie's hands grabbed her skirt and tugged her around. With insistent hands and eyes she had the big woman straddled across them and her lips fastened onto the woman's protruding clit.

Sydney bounced the girl in his lap pushing and pulling her up the length of his cock and his nose delighted in the aromatic flavours of the two women. Anne-Marie urgently and heatedly worked Suzy's sex to an orgasm. Anne-Marie came first her stifled screams smothered by the wetness of her lover's pussy vibrating in front of her as she bounced on the firm cock inside her.

Big Suzy groaned softly as she gushed her juices over and into Anne-Marie's rapidly working mouth.

The heat overwhelmed Sydney's heightened senses and he squeezed his fingers hard on Anne-Marie's hips pushing urgently into her sex and felt his cock explode deep inside the writhing woman.

The trio collapsed panting onto and beside the lounger as Sydney felt his limp penis slide from the woman in a mixture of juices. He was then completely surprised to feel a warm mouth encircle his cock and gently clean him. Looking down he saw Big Suzy carry out the same tender process to Anne-Marie's crotch as he also noticed that her bikini bottom was dangling precariously at the end of her small right foot.

"Whew! That was hot!" breathed a voice in his ear. Turning his head slightly to see Serenity's eyes blazing as she watched her mother finish with Anne-Marie and give the woman a playful nip on the inside of her thigh.

Anne-Marie lay back contentedly against Sydney and was only a little startled when Serenity's lips came down on hers and kissed her passionately. "Sorry," whispered Anne-Marie.

Serenity laughed at her. "Never be," she replied and kissed her again.

Big Suzy watched a moment then announced that someone better get their pants back on and come and get to work otherwise no-one will be eating anything else today.

She guffawed loudly at her own pun and the rest of them laughed with her before with little pats and sighs clothing was rearranged. Anne-Marie and Big Suzy disappeared down the stairs towards the kitchens.

Jenny stood with her arms folded crossly over her chest and a few little tears dripping from her eyes. Sydney rushed to her and wrapped her in his arms. "Oh my baby, what are we going to do with you?" he sighed into her hair. He then sent a little shiver through her body as his lips brushed her ear.

Jenny pulled away from him a little. Sadly she said, "You have to hide from me again like you did with Thelma after the bad men chased you."

Sydney grimaced, he knew that for Jenny not being able to 'see' her people cost her a lot and it made her stress. But obviously the reactions to the girl's small body was too much and the solution made sense. He carried her over to the bar area and sat her up on the bar top and beckoned Serenity to come to them.

Serenity was puzzled about what was going to happen and she was a little apprehensive about what she had overheard.

"OK Jenny," began Sydney, "how about we try something a little different this time, something not so blinding?"

He raised his eyebrows in question to the girl and she thought about it for a moment. Shyly she suggested, "I can see you but not feel you." Then added, "Serenity can do that," and she turned to her sister. "Remember in Emal's tower..." and she trailed off at the look of anguish on her sister's face.

"I can do it," said Serenity flatly. With a soft sigh she furrowed her brow and Sydney watched her eyes turn back in her head until only the whites were showing.

He was slightly alarmed at the turn of events and looked towards Jenny who's eyes began to brim with unshed tears then she blinked them rapidly to clear them as her sister softly spoke, "It is done."

Turning on her heel she walked away to stand at the stern of the vessel. Sydney saw her shoulders heaving. He moved to go and comfort her and find out what was wrong. Jenny moved to intercept him. "No!" she hissed, "leave her be, just love her when she returns."

She was then gone as she skipped off to find the cooks.

Sydney stood alone at the bar and wondered what the hell was going on. It was then he looked down to the lowest deck and noticed that one of the power skiffs was gone and immediately he looked internally to see who was missing.

The bright diamonds were all present, no not true there was now an eighth bright light that he immediately recognised as Serenity. They were arranged in two diamond shapes that slowly rotated against each other, the tips of the diamonds just touching as they slowly spun on the dark background they showed up on in his mind.

Five other spinning globes aligned outside of the two clusters of 4 bright ones joined to the pulsing light of rosy pink that he recognised as Penny. The jewel always seemed to beckon him when he searched internally. There was now another cluster, globes spinning and dipping through the archaic constellation that was forming with more certainty each time he looked.

He focused on the new globes and briefly saw three of them, green in colour, spinning around each other and picked them for Suzy and her twin daughters. The other globe was pinkish and circled between the new bright spot that was Serenity and the trio of green. He quickly glimpsed it and saw Anne-Marie's smiling face as she chatted with Jenny. He shook his head, Anne-Marie had been Jenny's live in baby-sitter for several months now yet he had not seen this new addition to his mind map before. Briefly he wondered whether Serenity's appearance had been needed to complete this connection.

His thoughts and observations were rudely interrupted by the bright green eyes of Thelma and her voice spoke in his head. Don't come looking for us Sydney we will be back before the end of the day. We have some more guests to pick up so don't go sailing off without us! He heard her snicker and promised her that he would wait for them and broke the connection to resume his internal perusal.

His concern and love for Serenity caused him to make an almost fatal mistake. He focused on the new bright light and slowly constrained his mental field of vision to just that bright spark.

A vision of his hands bound to the cold stone walls behind him and his clothing ripped asunder by some strange beast with wicked looking talons at the end of its long sinewy arms.

Sydney suddenly realised he had delved too deeply into the crystal light and he was trapped in Serenity's memories! Desperately he pulled back but not far enough to be able to relinquish the hold Serenity's memories held over him. Helplessly he found himself watching and feeling the memories of an ancient time.

The creature focused on the girl's face and without warning a hand gripped her throat and squeezed tightly blocking off her air and threatening the blood supply to her brain. She struggled mightily but with her hands and ankles secured she could not do much more than attempt to shove him with her stomach and hips. "Looks like the bitch wants to fuck you, Siriea!" chuckled a voice behind the creature.

It spat disgustedly on the ground between her feet and stepped back releasing his grip. "Not my fucking type!" he grunted. It turned to the set of wicked blades arranged on a crude tray on the table behind him. Selecting a serrated edged blade he held it in front of the woman's face.

"Tell me where the warrior is, bitch, or I will fuck you with this!" and so saying he finished ripping the buckskin trousers from her legs. It left her only in her bloomers which with two slashes of his talons also lay in a shredded heap on the floor. Her sex was now completely exposed and brute grabbed a handful of her pubic hair and slashed downwards with the knife removing most of it without touching her skin.

Serenity flinched, how ironic she thought, damage to her sex was being used to torment her when only days before she had wanted the warrior to destroy it completely with his rampant sword. Why, she cried in her mind, did I run? Was I that scared?

She was shaken from her self pity by the stinging slap of her captor across her exposed breasts. Looking down to see blood seep from the fine cuts the beasts talons had opened on her right side. Glaring back defiantly at her captors she spoke coldly, "I do not know where Enyalius is and even if I did I would die before I told you!" She tried to muster enough saliva to spit at them but her mouth was as dry as the desert.

"Nevertheless he will come here to find you and when he does I will destroy him!" a cold and rasping voice came from the shadows of the tower. The ancient voice chilled her to the bone.

The man, if one could call him a man, his misshapened body reminded her more of a reptile standing upright than a man and his cruel facial features redefined anyone's definition of ugliness. She noted his hooked and broken nose, between two beady eyes that glowed red in the torchlight of the room, pointed more towards his left ear than down his face.

The prominent single dark eye-brow took up most of his forehead and joined to the beard he grew as a cover for the ugly pox marks just visible under its growth. The beard tapered to a point from his chin giving the impression of a triangle surrounding the cruel thin lips and prominent bucked teeth.

Retsam Elam stood in front of his naked captive and he reached out with his knobbly dry skin covered hand to grasp Serenity's bleeding breast in a painful grip. He squeezed the flesh hard making the cuts open slightly wider. The blood flowed in the cuts again and she cried in shame as the man lowered his head to her nipple and sucked the blood that welled up around it. Suddenly his teeth clamped down hard on the tiny bud and she screamed in pain as his teeth sliced right through her sensitive skin and the evil being stepped back to survey his handiwork. His eyes locked with hers as if he could see into her mind and he screamed at his minions to leave the room.

Serenity knew that Elam could see Mollenny staring back at him as she felt her sister's presence in her mind. "So big sister," sneered the ugly man, "you want to play mind games do you?" He broke contact with Serenity's eyes turned his back on her and walked to the door that led out of the room.

"Hear this Mollenny, if the warrior is not on the fields of Megiddo by sunrise two days hence I will spread pieces of Serenity all over the countryside starting with her toes and ending with her eyes. I will keep her alive right up until the final piece is flung into the dung heaps of this so called civilisation!"

With the threat ringing in her ears and her mind she barely heard the door slam and the lock rammed home as the creature left her sobbing and bleeding in her chains.

"Serenity! Serenity," called a voice in her mind, "you must let me help you! You cannot keep me locked away from your pain! Share with me and it will be far easier," begged the voice.

1...45678...29