Realms of Eden: B4 - First Battle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Jenny's voice cut off the little screams and yips that had come from the twins and Big Suzy. "No Paul you didn't realise what it meant!" Her voice was harsh and cold.

She added more softly. "Do not think you can compare what you feel to that of him! He who has watched the world die and be reborn. Now he has come back to protect us all from undergoing another needless death. Do not think that he would not act to remove any threat to that need, even if it meant his own destruction."

Jenny smiled at the big warrior and with her eyes indicated the group to his right. He turned slowly towards the three women and softly reached his big arms out and around them and drew them in towards him.

Big Suzy's heart fluttered in her massive bosom and her eyes blazed back as the big man brushed his lips against hers and then each of her daughter's. The women almost swooned in their delight and his hot breathy whisper for their ears only left them with no doubts as to what he intended for their womanly charms over the coming months of the cruise.

"My, my, my," said Little Suzy as she snuggled tightly into the embrace of her sister.

"Yes," smiled Jenny, "he does that to me every time his eyes look at me except I can't act on it like you can." She turned and kissed the girl softly on the lips and added, "And don't hold back this time!" Her voice was full of warning.

Suzy ducked her head and softly shook it. "I won't."

Bonnie and Thelma observing that exchange from across the deck looked at each other in question. Before they could get up from the lounger and advance on the young girl and her companion a soft voice spoke in their heads. All in good time ladies and now is not a good time. They acknowledge the message to Jenny who was smiling pleadingly at them and gave a little flutter of their fingers to her. Bonnie even blew her a kiss. Jenny playfully caught it in mid-air and pressed her fingers to her lips.

The warrior had left and Sydney stood in the centre of the deck beside Kelsey who had watched all this impassively though Sydney could feel her trembling against his side. "I think introductions are almost done, don't you?" he asked her taking her hand and softly kissing her full lips.

She shook her head then grinned. "Actually not quite!"

She raised her hands for quiet and shooed Sydney away a little. Standing with her hands on hips she said, "Well I guess everyone now knows Sydney's story and why most of us are here with him."

Reaching her hand towards her daughter she beckoned her up and to bring Little Suzy with her. Jenny and Suzy came up together and Kel asked Jenny to introduce her friend to everyone that didn't know her.

Jenny scanned the room and fixing her eyes on Lissa, Lucy, Anne-Marie and Big Suzy placed her finger against her lips admonishing them to say nothing against what she was about to say.

She held Little Suzy's hand. "Everyone, this is my little sister Little Suzy and before you say no I will tell you that we have waited a long time to be re-united."

She turned the woman towards her and gently a small breeze blew across the deck playfully teasing the hair of the two as they stood and stared at each other. Sydney watched their auras grow around them then he slumped to his knees beside them and with a small cry he called, "Serenity."

He sat back down on his heels and bowed his head as his tears flowed down his face and onto the deck.

Thelma and Bonnie were up in a flash and Kelsey turned towards her love and moved to embrace him. Jenny raised her arms and the world stopped as Serenity moved to the man kneeling before her. "No warrior," she pleaded. "Enough! You will break my heart again if I see you cry more tears for me."

Kneeling in front of him she lifted his face. She stared into his eyes. "What's past is done, you could not save me! You tried but not even you could win against that horde and their evil master. When I saw you fall I cried for you! I screamed your name in vengeance and with my swords I slew and slew until I was covered in black blood and death clung to me like a second skin.

"Still they came and finally my shield fell. My arms could not raise my swords. So I reversed them and plunged down upon them through my heart. I hoped that we would be together in death but I could not find you or M-" she turned her head towards Jenny who shook her head vigorously, "Jennifer and so I roamed the realms for centuries until I was called out again. I was born thirty years ago and I waited.

"Perchance perhaps that we are here now to fulfil our desires or do I feel that the battle is about to begin anew?"

Sydney's eyes blazed and his arms swept up the woman before him and he held her tightly as he rose to his feet. Serenity circled her arms around his neck and rested her forehead against his and they stood that way for a long moment. Jenny released her hold on the others who had been able to see and hear but not move as Serenity revealed herself to her warrior.

Thelma and Bonnie moved to the couple and with Kelsey and Jenny they formed a tight circle around the pair. The others shifted into another circle around them again as it suddenly seemed the earth held its breath waiting.

"Guess I am not sharing his bed tonight then," sighed Bonnie.

Serenity began to laugh. A sweet tinkling sound that delighted the ears of the people around her and eased the tension instantly. She turned in Sydney's arms and crossed his hands across her stomach. "Can I have him for just a couple of nights? We didn't quite fulfil a few promises the last time and being a virgin for the past 3,000 years has gotten to be a bit tiresome."

"3,000 fucking years!" exploded Bonnie. "I barely waited 21! Get to bed now you two! And Syddy if you don't make it as good for her as you did for me I will make your life a living hell on this boat!"

The rest of the party broke up laughing uproariously at the seriousness of Bonnie's expression and words. Kelsey continued to lighten the mood by suggesting that the to be lovers eat first and ensure that they had enough energy for a night of frolicking.

Big Suzy announced that she could manage something about that if she was given an hour of peace and someone kept her with a supply of drinks.

She and Anne-Marie disappeared into the galley located on the deck below as Serenity and Sydney were separated by Bonnie and Thelma. They made it clear that they wanted to have some quiet time with their new nest mate before he spirited her away.

Sydney watched the women disappear down below. When Paul and Wendy also suggested that they were off for a bit of exploring accompanied by the twins and Jenny he found himself facing Jo and Kelsey.

The three of them moved to the bar as Sydney resumed his place behind it pouring a wine for Kel and a JD and coke for Jo. He removed a can of beer from the fridge for himself. He plonked himself on the stool and faced the two women who grinned mischievously at him.

Jo raised her glass and whispered, "To losing your virginity." She winked at Kel who blushed profusely at the toast nevertheless raised her own glass in salute.

Sydney looked confused and said to Jo, "But I didn't take your virginity!"

"No, but I took yours."

He grinned in acknowledgement and bowed his head a little causing Jo to look sharply at him. "Syddy?" she asked softly.

"I always meant to tell you Jo but it never seemed to be the right thing to say. Yes you captured me first in front of the fridge at Kelsey's house but I actually had my first night of intercourse with the little blonde that is walking around the boat with Paulie." Sydney lifted his head to face her.

Jo smiled. "I know Sydney. Wendy told me the next day before she had to race off to Melbourne to start her studies. I still consider that I had you first though!" Her laughter eased Sydney's worried look.

He looked at Kel and the look on his face showed that he was thinking the same question to her. Jo reached over and gave Kel a playful smack on the edge of her rump purchased daintily on the stool.

Sydney's eyebrows shot upwards as Kel smirked. "I told you that the only other guy failed in the end!" Sydney nodded as Jo giggled.

"So I was the first," he said quietly.

Kelsey's eyes blazed. "Yes and made it so wonderful for me," she said huskily.

He leant forward and kissed both the women quickly on the lips.

"Bonnie, totally, well except she did spend a lot of time nursing on Paulie's dick while you were in hospital." Sydney grinned, he knew all about Bonnie's experimentation with the big blonde man.

"Thelma, same as me," Kel added as he refreshed their drinks.

Jo nodded and quietly said, "Me too," Sydney did a double take and almost spilt the wine he was pouring into Kel's glass.

"Bloody hell," he muttered, "and to think they keep thanking me!"

Kel laughed as did Jo and they looked at him with renewed speculation. "Why is it that you and Serenity didn't get it together 3,000 years ago?" asked Kel.

As Sydney searched his memory for a reason a soft tinkling voice answered for him. "Because I was too frightened of him and myself." Serenity moved to Jo, leaned against the nurse's warm body and let her arms embrace her.

"And why is it that I didn't know who you were before you came on this boat?" asked Jo softly before she kissed the woman gently on her cheek and nuzzled her face into the soft curls of her hair above her ears.

"Because I didn't know how much you knew about him," replied the girl nodding her head towards Sydney who held a wine bottle aloft in question to her.

"With fruit juice please Sydney."

He busied himself with scotch for Thelma, wine mixer and bourbon and cola for Bonnie as the ladies took up seats around the bar area.

Jenny burst up the stairs and yelled, "Beers please Syddy!" With a playful wink at the girls took off with the proffered cans and disappeared back down the stairs.

"My, my," laughed Serenity, "my sister getting drinks for the cooks how that takes me back!"

She laughed. "My memories are obviously more clear of our life before than yours Sydney but given what you have told us this afternoon I am not surprised!"

Her eyes clouded with anger but cleared as both Kel and Sydney touched her face and told her that it was over now. Sydney added, "My memories become clearer as things happen and you have brought back a lot."

"So," persisted Jo, "how did you know about Sydney?"

"Do you remember the first time you brought him home?" asked Serenity shyly. Jo nodded as warmth touched her face as Sydney's hand gently squeezed hers in remembrance of their first love making.

"Well when I took his coat he jumped and turned towards me. I saw his aura blinding me in its intensity. I almost collapsed on the spot with the feelings that overcame me. Later when you kissed me goodnight and told me that I could go home you sensed that I didn't want to leave, didn't you?"

Jo smiled at the memory. "The kiss you gave me almost took my breath away! I was already so worked up and you!" she hugged the girl tightly. "You almost made me wish I was taking you to bed and not him!"

Serenity bowed her head shyly. "I would have come to bed with you and him in an instant. I was so saturated I could barely get home! Oh! That reminds me!" Slipping from Jo's arms she ran to the stairs and disappeared down them.

"What is she doing?" asked Kel of no-one in particular.

"I think I know," grinned Thelma and she held out her glass for a refill.

Sydney refilled their drinks and in so doing was the last to register Serenity's return. He was most surprised to see the girl standing beside him behind the bar. "I know that all of the ladies here have given you a present to show you how much that they have been affected by you," she said.

Thelma giggled hysterically, "I knew it!" Serenity gave Sydney a small plastic bag containing a lacy strip of yellow fabric.

"They were the ones I was wearing that night," she said demurely and giggled in embarrassment as Sydney unzipped the bag and delicately sniffed the contents. His erection was immediate and Thelma's delighted chortle at his reaction caused him to quickly close the bag and place it gently in his pocket. Slightly red faced he hugged the woman to him and her eyes widened as she felt his hardness press firmly into her stomach. She sighed softly as his lips found hers and kissed him wetly.

Thelma and Bonnie held hands then embraced Jo and Kel as the two continued the kiss which was doing delightful things to Serenity's insides. She felt her pulse thumping and the feeling of saturation between her legs was more intense than she experienced the first night she met him. Her crotch ground against the thigh that he had placed between her legs.

"More beers Syddy!" piped up Jenny as she hugged and rubbed against the couple who had not seen her slip behind the bar to watch them. "And," she gushed as Serenity hugged her to her breast, "Big Suzy wants to see you now." So saying she grabbed Serenity's hand and let the older woman take the six-pack from Sydney before dragging her off towards the stairs.

"Wooooo!" breathed Kel as she disentangled herself gently from the warm embrace and lingering kiss of Thelma. With a small smile helped to re-button the other woman's blouse that had somehow come undone during the few minutes that they snuggled.

Thelma's eyes were glazed and Sydney noticed similar looks on Jo's and Bonnie's faces as they too remained close to each other as a small groan came from Bonnie. Jo's hand continued to work under the short skirt that Bonnie was wearing.

Sydney threw Kel some ice and with a wicked snicker she moved behind Bonnie and slid the ice into the girl's hot pussy as Jo's fingers brought her to orgasm. Bonnie's hips buckled and she screamed in delight and leant back against her aunt's warm breasts that were still on display from the neglected buttons on her own shirt. "F-f- fuck that was good!" gasped Bonnie, "This is going to be one hell of a holiday!"

Chapter 4 - A night at anchor

Dinner was a noisy boisterous affair as bowls of salad and fresh fruit dotted the table in the large dining room on the second floor. The opulent surroundings were greeted with oohs and ahs as the happy holiday makers took up seats around the table after they had taken ample servings of seafood from the gigantic buffet Suzy and Anne-Marie had prepared.

Paul felt that he was at a Roman party with the most delightful guests surrounding him in various stages of undress and in some cases obvious arousal. He could only imagine what had been going on as he, Wendy, Lissa and Lucy had toured through the rest of the boat. He was also a little high from the playful games that he and the other women had indulged in as they explored.

Wendy had proved the twins were more than ready to play as she first took them through the living areas and encouraged them to change from uniforms into more casual attire. He was delighted to see that the girls weren't too shy in showing off their assets for his admiring glances. The two girls were almost identical in their builds standing around 190 centimetres tall in bodies that were firm and well-muscled. Both girls had short cropped dark hair and green slightly almond shaped eyes with high cheekbones and strong jaw-lines. Their mouths contained wide lips that easily smiled and Paul found himself wondering what it would be like to kiss them.

The girls' solid frames led to long attractive legs that Wendy encouraged them to show off in cut off T-shirts and skirts and complimented them on their flat stomachs and firm tits that shook delightfully as they ran around the exercise room on the lowest level deck. Wendy had giggled at him as he watched them kick box a hanging punching bag and their long strong legs stretched impossibly high over their heads as they spun and leapt giving the bag a fairly severe pounding.

"Think you could handle the pair of them," she whispered snaking her hand into his shorts and grasping his semi-hard cock.

"No way!" he exclaimed, "They would kill me!"

She grinned, "But what a way to go huh?" She slid her hand down further grasping his heavy sack before pulling her hand out of his pants and beckoning the ladies to continue with the tour.

The girls grinned and showed their pearly white teeth and a flicker of their tongues as they sauntered casually up to the pair. Lissa eyes were fixed on the bulge in Paul's pants and her long tongue snaked out licking her lips before she guiltily apologised to Wendy for being a little pre-emptive. Wendy gazed directly back into the tall woman's eyes and said, "With that tongue he might have to wait a little while!"

The three women burst into laughter and Paul joined them as Lucy took up position on one side of him and shyly slipped her hand into his. He grasped it gently and the four continued their tour having left Jenny behind at the kitchens when they had passed them on the upper deck.

They finished up at the prow of the boat and gazed out at the calm clear blue ocean. The twins snuggled Wendy in between them in the slightly chilly breeze off the sea. Paul felt a violent lurch in his shorts as his imagination pictured the three of them naked in one of the larger beds they had discovered in the staterooms upstairs.

Lucy smiled at him, turning slightly she beckoned him into the group and he positioned himself behind his wife and raised his arms to sit comfortably on the hips of the two amazons. To his delight the two women responded by slipping their arms around him and gently pressed against him pushing his erection up against the warm back of Wendy. "Ooooh," breathed Wendy, "hot spot!" as she wiggled back against him letting him know that she felt his excitement poking deliciously just above her short shorts.

The chiming of the communications system and Jenny's voice calling everyone for a feast interrupted the group just as Wendy had softly kissed Lissa and was snuggling into the big woman's warm arms. Lucy and Paul had shyly held each other's hands and moved a little ways back from the railing to begin a little lip exploring of their own. Wendy jumped up from the Lissa's lap giggling, "Come on let's go eat and build our energies up too!"

That decision was met with great delight from Lissa who already decided that Wendy was definitely on her menu for dessert. The four walked back towards the stairs ready to head up when Jenny's little figure rushed from the gym area cooeed them and led them over to an unnoticed lift. The party crowded into the cubicle and using the excuse of the limited space allowed some playful hand wandering that left them all smiling and a little bit breathless when they emerged onto the middle deck where the dining room was.

Thelma observed the groups around the table and her eyes twinkled with excitement. She felt so much love and lust in the room that it was hard for her to concentrate on the delicious fish that she was digging into. The blonde was extremely conscious of the bare leg of Kel sitting beside her that was resting comfortably and familiarly against her own.

She looked around the women and noticed that almost all of them had some sort of blush and their nipples were extremely aroused. She knew that her own sex was wet with fluids and was itching for some attention. She eyed Paul and was delighted to see that one of the big twins, she couldn't tell them apart yet by sight, was making goo-goo eyes at him and was delicately licking seafood sauce from his fingers as he fed her a freshly peeled prawn dipped in the wonderful sauce Anne-Marie had provided.

Her pussy spasmed and she nudged Kel indicating that little scene just as the girl's overly long tongue flicked out and down Paul's fingers almost to the palm of his hand. "Oh my, my!" breathed Kel in her ear flicking her own tongue out and causing Thelma's pussy to clench in excitement as she let her imagination run wild.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers