All Comments on 'Realtor Revenge Pt. 06'

by Aaroneous

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

You did the intrigue perfectly in this story! My theory is that someone (Mark Seiman?) made a recording of Janis' voice from her buried alive abode, and is planning to gaslight Craven into insanity. Anyway, I hope so. I also hope that poor Janis was rescued and is licking her wounds in some secure hiding place, but I will be patient and wade through a lot more sex (I suspect) before I learn what's really going on. Five more stars, from me ~~ JBE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay totally lost...

Janis and Craven are not the problem. They are both simply desperate women being manipulated and abused by Mark.

Craven is improperly trying to right a wrong. During COVID losing your livelihood has caused people to take desperate action to put food on their family’s table. In this town the plant closing was worse, hopefully COVID will end, but the plant ain’t coming back.

Janis became a whore and with Mark’s help they both systematically denied all other real estate agents any opportunities for sales in the town. Now Craven is working with Mark and suffering the same fate as Janis. She too is now his whore. Because as she says, if she doesn’t, Mark will find someone else. And Mark has decided only one realtor can prosper. Sadly now, Craven who was just trying to right a wrong has become caught up in the same shit Janis did.

Craven, now understanding the truth of Mark, should go dig up Janis, and together kill and bury Mark.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
It seems unlikely that a group of people would conspire to rape and murder

And there would be no questions asked or guilty consciences.

Two can keep a secret but only if one of them is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super interested!!

Are you considering finished the story off with chapters from Mark’s POV?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let's hope ...

And now let's hope in next chapters for a good development of the plot ...

I'm hoping so for the first time after Janis got buried ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still hopelessly hooked! Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAaroneous@Aaroneous
In an effort to expand my literary horizon, I just submitted the first part of a twelve chapter romance series. Give “Facets of Love” a read and let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES