Realtor Revenge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now no matter how much you don't want it to be there, when a foreign object occupies your pussy for an extended period of time, and when that foreign object is vibrating at the right frequency, any pussy in the world will eventually give in and say "hey, this feels pretty good."

When we finally got to the thirteenth house -- the last property of the day -- those Chinese fingers, pressing on my g-spot while quivering at the speed of a Porsche engine, had done the trick. Jiang finished taking his notes on that last house and then he took me... doggy style, on the living room carpet. As much as I hate to admit it, his less than average sized cock easily slid into my more than ready cunt and I might have had a teeny tiny orgasm when Jiang made a hopefully unsuccessful attempt at knocking me up.

The rest of the week reminded me of the movie "Ground Hog Day". It was a different Chinaman each day, but the activities were the same. Mandarin cock for breakfast, Raven breast for lunch and sticky finger snacks all afternoon. Dinner, the climax of the menu, was always aged, yellow skinned sausage sautéed in American vagina wine.

And, as if the physical humiliation wasn't bad enough, I was still dealing with other issues. Like seeing blondes all over town.

That's right. I was afraid of blondes. It was a new thing, ever since I buried Janis Moorehead. I mean I never liked them in the first place. They were a race of yellow-headed bitches who society mistakenly placed on a pedestal of undeserved adoration. But now, everywhere I looked, I saw top-heavy yellow-haired bimbos spying on me. They were listening to my conversation in the next booth while I was eating lunch. Driving by and staring when I parked in front of a property. Peering through a window when I was showing a house. They didn't all look exactly like Janis, but a lot of them did. And it was driving me bat shit crazy.

Certainly not a week I would care to repeat, but the rewards justified everything I did, and then some.

Of the one-hundred-twenty houses we showed, the Chinese bought ninety-seven. I don't know how he did it, but Mark somehow hacked into several real estate data bases to make it look like he paid nearly double what he actually spent for each house. Since the Chinese contingent all lived in their capital city of Beijing, where real estate prices were ridiculously high, they thought they were getting the Merryville properties at a huge discount. In actuality, Mark made a one hundred percent profit on each sale. And I got three percent.

Did I mind fucking over the Chinese? After what they did to me all week. Hell no.

Would the blondes and voices keep me from taking over Merryville? Same answer. Once this was all over, I planned to burn my current house, build a mansion and banish blondes from the city.

***

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments, both public and private.

Please leave a rating.


12