Realtor Revenge Pt. 08

Story Info
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
3.7k words
4.49
7.5k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
233 Followers

Realtor Revenge is the sequel to Real Estate Games. For the full experience, I suggest you start with Part 1 of Real Estate Games.

***

Realtor Revenge

Chapter 8

One Hundred and One Pricks

Mark hosted a dinner on the last evening of the Chinese visit. While the deal was done, the contracts signed, and the tax breaks approved... it wouldn't have surprised me a bit if the Chinese insisted on one last favor before they departed. Nothing over the top, just a six-man gang bang of their favorite realtor. An activity I'm sure Mark would fully support.

But it didn't happen. Instead, once the dinner was over Zhuoli Kang, the senior member of the contingent, approached me with an apology.

"I understand some of my people may have taken advantage of your good nature this past week." Kang was the only man in the room who hadn't abused me. "I would like to formally apologize for their less than honorable behavior."

"What's done is done," I told him.

"True. There is no undoing the dark past, however I would like to brighten your future, if not for just a few hours."

Unsure of what he had in mind, I said nothing.

"Tonight," Kang continued, "I will be performing an ancient Chinese ritual. It is popular with the women from my hometown. I think you will also enjoy it. We call it the Pleasure of a Hundred and One Pricks."

Which sounded exactly like the Beijing version of a gangbang to me. My reaction must have shown my concern.

"It is not what you think," Kang said. "I will be the only man in the room, and I will remain clothed. Come with us, Sheying Li will be your guide."

***

The Chinese owned ninety-seven Merryville houses. Most were completely empty, but a few still contained some of the previous owner's furniture. Li, the female interpreter, accompanied me to one of the partially furnished homes. It must have been one of the houses that Janis helped Mark buy because I didn't recognize it.

As we walked in, the scent of incense was the first thing to catch my attention. Not an overpowering smell, just enough to set a tone of reverence. Most of the house lights were either turned off or dimmed, making one believe she was entering an ancient temple. Music appropriate for meditation played softly in the background.

"Come," Li said to me. "We must get you ready."

She led me to one of the upstairs bedrooms and told me to take a shower.

"A clean body is essential to a clean soul," she said.

I wasn't accustomed to showering in other people's bathrooms but, considering what I'd done earlier that day and who I'd done it with, a shower sounded like an excellent idea.

I usually showered by myself. However, when Li stepped in with me, it made perfect sense. We both needed to get clean and the old adage, "I'll wash your back if you'll wash mine," was never more appropriate. When she also washed my front, I assumed it was a cultural thing and returned the favor. The drying process was also much quicker -- and enjoyable -- when we helped each other.

Two silk robes lay on the bed when we emerged from our shower. One fit Li perfectly but mine, while certainly the larger of the two, barely covered my ass and would need another yard of fabric to conceal my boobs.

"So sorry," Li said. "This is the biggest robe we have."

"No need to apologize. I have a feeling we won't be wearing these very long anyway."

The next step was tea in the dining room. I'd already learned my "tea lesson". Mark made it perfectly clear that, despite my dislike of the beverage, I was not to turn down a cup if offered by our Chinese clients. Since Li insisted this particular tea was essential to the ritual, I drank an entire cup of the strange smelling brew and, not finding it completely disgusting, had a refill.

"We are very fortunate to have Zhuoli Kang with us," Li said as we sipped our tea. "While he is a very good engineer, he is best known as a master of zhen ci xingbie."

"What is that? Some sort of yoga?"

"There is no English word to describe what we will do tonight. No matter, you will soon know."

After just a few more minutes of drinking tea, Kang appeared. True to his word, he was fully clothed, dressed in black linen pants and robe. His long white beard hung a good four inches below his chin. An equally white ponytail was tied off with a red ribbon. A matching red bandana imprinted with black Chinese characters covered his forehead.

"Excellent. Our guest of honor has arrived," he said with a genuine smile. "Come with me and we will begin your journey."

I felt a bit unsteady as I rose from my chair. Kang quickly took hold of my arm to prevent me from falling. He looked concerned and asked Li something in Chinese. From the tone of his voice, she had done something to displease him.

She lowered her head towards the floor and answered in the same language while holding up two fingers.

"I'm good," I said. Not wanting to get Li in trouble, I quickly regained my equilibrium and walked towards the open door without his assistance.

"Two cups tea probably okay," Kang muttered, as much to himself as to me. "You are larger than Chinese women. You can take more."

Kang led me into what must have been either a study or perhaps a music room. One wall was completely covered by built in bookshelves and, while most of the shelves were empty, an upper shelf held a row of what looked like either bibles or hymnals. A large mirror, which looked like a recent addition, was bolted to the ceiling. A masseuse's table was positioned directly under the mirror. A smaller wooden table, located at the head of the larger, held a round ornate wooden box which I assumed contained different oils and lotions. Apparently, I was going to get a massage.

Kang spoke to Li. She bowed, took my hand and led me towards the table. She released my hand, untied the cord that was unsuccessfully trying to keep my robe closed and then removed the robe. I used a small step stool to mount the table and was maneuvering to lie on my belly when Li said...

"On your back please."

I complied and lay flat on my back, head pointing towards the wooden box. As I was getting situated on the table, Li picked up my robe from the floor and hung it over a chair... along with her own. When she returned, she was carrying a horseshoe shaped pillow which she used to cradle my head. Next, Li produced a hairbrush and seemed to take great pleasure in fanning my jet-black locks over my head and draping them over the end of the table like a waterfall. Thanks to the ceiling mirror, I could see everything she was doing. The feel of the brush on my scalp, the touch of her hand on my skin, the aesthetic display of my hair... it all pleased me.

I was relaxed and comfortable. More comfortable than I'd been since... well since I could remember. Yes, I was laying naked in front of people I barely knew. But something inside me said it was okay. A corner of my brain -- a corner I hadn't heard from in years -- told me to trust these people.

I was in this fog of calm when Kang appeared and opened the wooden box to reveal what I first thought was a porcupine. But that didn't make a lick of sense because porcupine quills didn't have rounded heads. I looked closer and determined that, what I first thought was a spiny animal, was actually a box of needles. Dozens of long needles which were surely destined to come out of the box and into my skin.

I tried to sit up, but Kang pressed down on my clavicle with a single finger and I found myself settling back onto the table.

"Will this be your first acupuncture experience?" he asked.

"I uh... I am a healthy woman. I've never needed such extravagant treatment."

"I disagree, on both accounts." Kang took hold of my right hand and started a gentle massage with his fingers. "While your body appears to be extremely healthy, it is evident that your Qi (chee), your human energy, is horribly misdirected. The only cure for this condition is acupuncture. If you allow, I will guide your Qi to where it should properly reside."

"Will it hurt?" I asked.

"You tell me. Does your hand cause you any pain?"

Kang brought the hand he was massaging into my vision. Unbeknownst to me, he had stuck the tip of a three-inch needle into the fleshy part of my thumb.

"I didn't think so," he said when I didn't respond. "And the first needle is always the hardest. The next hundred will only make you feel better."

"You're going to stick me with a hundred needles?"

"A hundred and one, to be exact. It is the only way to channel your Qi away from the world and towards your home."

"What if it doesn't work? What if my Qi doesn't want to be channeled?"

Kang laughed. "It will work. It always does. But to ease your mind, I will gladly stop if you become uncomfortable."

I looked over at Li who was massaging my other hand. "The treatment is very agreeable," she said. "I am sure you will not be disappointed."

"Okay. But if it starts to hurt, I'm out of here."

Kang and Li smiled at each other, like they were sharing an inside joke, and then the procedure began in earnest.

I watched closely as Kang inserted several more needles into my right arm. He wasn't doing it haphazardly. He gently prodded my skin with his finger, as if looking for the exact spot, before pulling a pin out of the box and painlessly inserting it. Some needles only went in a quarter of an inch while others were buried a full inch into my skin.

As Kang progressed up my right arm, Li was busy massaging my left. Where Kang inserted a needle on my right side, Li rubbed, kissed or licked the same spot on my left. When Kang repeated the process on my left arm, Li moved to my shoulders.

It was working. Despite a half dozen needles sticking out of each arm, I not only didn't feel the needles, I also didn't feel my arms. They weren't numb, they just weren't there. Like I never had arms... and didn't need them.

My shoulders were next. Three pins either side removed the weight of the world. All thoughts of Mark Seiman, Janis Moorehead and assorted Chinese rapists were flushed from my brain as my mind centered on what was happening to my beautiful body.

The pins up my neck and scattered around my head didn't completely deaden my other senses. I could still hear, but the constant chatter between Kang and Li became distant and muted. My eyes, while slightly clouded, could still make out indistinct shapes. The scent of incense slowly faded, and the lingering taste of tea nearly disappeared.

I could still feel. Not my arms or shoulders or head, but I definitely felt Li's hands, lips and tongue on my breasts. And I was aware of the needles... the six that circled each areola and the one that completely pierced each nipple. At that moment, I felt like all of the pain I had endured during the last week was transformed into pleasure and injected straight into my bosom.

Kang and Li must have known how I would react, they paused and let me relish the moment... let me celebrate the wonderfulness of my bosom and the delight it provided to all mankind.

I might have missed the beginning of the next step in the process... the channeling of my life force to its proper home, whatever and wherever that may be. Because toes are an often-neglected part of the body. Especially the little toe, which Li massaged between two fingers before moving to the next largest little piggy. I may not have realized she was down there until she started sucking on the big toe of my right foot...

Which was one of my secret erogenous zones. Very few men knew what a good toe sucking did to some women, but those who did were richly rewarded. My boobs knew. As soon as Li put her lips around the little piggy that went to market, my needle infested nipples grew harder and larger. And when Kang followed up with properly placed acupuncture needles in the toes and heel, it was like Li was still down there sucking, even though her hands were massaging my hips and her tongue caressing my inner thighs.

Kang and Li continued to progress up my body, leaving a line of pins from ankle to waist along my sides and an additional set up my inner thighs. I watched in the mirror as Kang splayed my legs open, allowing Li to crawl up on the table between them. Using extreme care, she placed her hands on either side of my pin-riddled body and licked a path from my breast plate to my belly button.

After Kang followed Li's tongue with his pins, only one area remained. The needles were like an army of shepherds, pushing my consciousness away from my appendages, down my torso, and towards a central spot. My spiritual home. The epicenter of my being. My pussy.

"We're almost done." I assume the voice was Kang's although, in my present state of euphoria, it might have come from an ancient deity.

"In just a moment, I will insert the last series of needles. Once I have, Li and I will leave so you can discover your true self. The journey will take approximately thirty minutes. During this time, you will lose control of your arms and legs and will not be able to speak. This is normal and should not worry you. Once you are done, once you have regained control, call out my name and we will return. It is important that you do not remove the needles by yourself. While pleasurable now, they will bring great pain if removed in the wrong order. When we return, we will remove the needles. Blink your eyes if you understand."

I blinked, twice... even though his warning sounded a bit melodramatic, as did his "journey to discover my true self". I already knew who I was and exactly where I was going. I was the sexiest bitch in the town I would soon rule.

The last line of needles stretched in a line directly south from my belly button ending in a circle around my more than ready puss. Li opened my folds with her fingers and coaxed my clitoris out of hiding with her talented tongue.

When Kang pierced my clit with his hundred and first pin, I instantly crossed the boundary between woman and goddess. I'm not talking about my newfound ability to see into the future, although what I saw was nothing less than exquisite. And it wasn't the omniscient knowledge of my surroundings that converted me from mortal to supernatural. The event that convinced me my life would never be the same was the full body orgasm that made all past sexual experiences pale in comparison.

It started in my clitoris, that tiny unassuming nub of nerves, and then radiated outwards... following the lines of acupuncture pins like highways of ecstasy. Sexual electricity flowed up my belly and down my legs. Sparks of pleasure surrounded my boobs and jumped from one nipple to the other. The pleasure probes continued up to my shoulders and down my arms, finding a hundred new erogenous zones that were just waiting to be discovered. My fingers and toes quivered uncontrollably as the carnal energy reached their boundaries and then reversed course, flowing back towards the origin.

Wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through my body. If my voice worked, I would have screamed in delight. If my arms functioned, I would have hugged myself like a lover. If my eyes weren't full of tears of joy, I would have reveled in the sight of my constantly orgasming body.

Despite my inability to speak, move and see clearly, I knew with a certainty that Kang and Li had kept their promise and left the room. Likewise, when someone else entered what should have been my private domain, I knew she was there.

I knew before the sound of bare feet made an almost imperceptible sound crossing the carpeted floor. I knew before a slightly familiar smell wafted over my nose. I even knew before her blonde hair entered the corner of my blurred vision. I knew Janis Moorehead was there because the room suddenly turned frigid.

Yes, my vision was slightly impaired. And my brain wasn't hitting on all cylinders. But there are certain faces you never forget. The face of your true love, who I had yet to meet, and the face of your worst enemy, which was staring down at me.

Except for the handcuffs around her wrists, she was completely naked. Just like she was in the Mustang. Just like she was in the coffin. Her unbrushed hair was more than filthy. I could see flecks of mud caked to the yellowish strands and maggots slithering around her scalp. Her face was a deathly pale color, her bloodshot eyes glowed like the devil's, and her lips so dry they dripped with blood. If I didn't know better, I would have sworn she had just crawled out of the grave.

I tried to cry out for help but, due to either the tea or the acupuncture pins, I couldn't whisper, much less scream.

Janis stared down with unforgiving eyes as my body continued to involuntarily convulse in orgasm after orgasm. Apparently, it is possible to be scared shitless and simultaneously physically pleasured. But when she reached a dirty hand towards the pin in my left nipple, I remembered what Kang said about removing the pins in the wrong order... "great pain."

The strength of the orgasms decreased as soon as she removed the pin. Removing the pin from the other nipple brought on a similar reduction in sensual pleasure. And when she pulled the pin from my clit, all feelings of sexual gratification were gone. It didn't hurt. The advertised agony didn't materialize, but what had promised to be a half hour of carnal bliss was abruptly cut short.

Having interrupted the best sex a woman could ever dream to experience, Janis laid the three pulled pins on my belly and disappeared from my sight. I will never understand how the combination of tea and well-placed acupuncture pins immobilized my body, but apparently Janis did. Because the remaining ninety-eight needles prevented me from moving and speaking, leaving me with nothing to do but wait... naked... in a freezing room... with the hardest nips on the planet.

I have no idea how long it was before Kang and Li came to my rescue. It's hard to tell the passage of time when you're coming down from a drug, acupuncture, orgasmic, fear induced high. But when he finally returned to my side, he was not a happy Chinaman.

"Why did you take the pins out?" he asked. "Did you not hear me? Very dangerous, very painful if you take them out in wrong order. I told you. 'Leave pins in. Let me take them out.'"

"I didn't. It was Janis, she took them out."

"Who is Janis?"

"The blonde woman. You had to see her."

"There is no blonde woman in the house. Just you and Li."

"She must have snuck in while you weren't looking."

"There is only one way in and out of this room. Li and I guarded the door the entire time you were in here. Nobody came in. Nobody came out

"Maybe she used a window," I countered.

"Li already checked. The window is locked. Nobody was in the room but you.

"We worked many hours preparing house. Mix special tea. Gave you best gift possible. And you took out the pins. Why? Why did you do this? You very lucky. If you removed just one more pin, the pain would have been unbearable."

"I keep telling you. I didn't pull out the pins. How could I after you immobilized my arms and legs?"

Kang thought about what I said and then had a long discussion in Chinese with Li. When they were done, Kang turned to me and said...

"It is our fault. We gave you too much tea and you didn't know what you were doing."

Bullshit. I knew exactly what I was doing. Yes, whatever was in the tea did give me a good buzz. But not nearly enough to make me pull out the pins that were making me feel so damn good. And I certainly didn't imagine seeing Janis Moorehead standing over me.

Or did I? If Kang really was guarding the door the entire time, how would it be possible for Janis, or anybody, to sneak past him? For that matter, even if Kang was lying, how could a woman I recently confirmed lay six feet under a pasture and was most likely dead...how could said woman show up knowing exactly how to stop the pleasure but keep me from physical harm? And if Kang was right. If pulling out more pins would have inflicted intense pain, Janis had to know. So why didn't she? Why didn't she pull them all out and put me through the agony Kang warned of? After all I did to her, why wouldn't she take her revenge?

Aaroneous
Aaroneous
233 Followers
12