Realtor Saw me Dressed Pt. 03

Story Info
Realtor& friend, take CD’s virginity.
6.7k words
4.73
6.8k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne, Amber and myself laid on the bed watching our movie we just made. My pussy juice coated soft cock slid back into my panties. The girls were whispering something to each other, I couldn't hear, but had to get up to go pee.

I went into the bathroom and was going to lift my skirt and pull my cock out to pee, I quickly decided to sit down and pee since i was pretending to be a girl, I should pee like a girl.

So slid my panties down, lifted my skirt and sat down. With my panties around my knees. I looked at the wet spot in the crotch and the small glob of cum.

I bent down and brought the pantie crotch up to my nose and smelled, like i have done girls panties before. The smell this time was different, but familiar, I couldn't resist the urge, stuck out my tongue and licked the small glob of cum.

It tasted salty, slightly tangy, and tingled on my tongue. I licked the crotch clean. I raised up and I tucked my cock down and started peeing. it was relaxing and satisfying at the same time.

I could hear the girls talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. I finished tinkling and stood up, and pulled my panties up, I decided to tuck my cock back where my cum had soaked the crotch.

I walked back out and the girls were grinning. I said, what? And looked around. They said, do you still wanna play some more?

I jumped on the bed between them, landing on my belly, lifting my legs up. Marianne smacked my ass hard. It caught me off guard. She said Amber wants to know if you would make some content with her, this time, just her, while i film you both.

She said, Amber can make a lot of money if it is girl on girl kinky stuff. Would you want to help her out since Christmas is coming, she could use the extra money for the kids.

I said sure why not. What do you girls have in mind? Marianne said, i will dress you up, and you and her just have to pose, and if she does it live, you just have to try and do what her subscribers request.

I said ok. We got up and Amber undressed me and herself. Marianne sat me down and touched up my makeup, and Amber picked out some outfits for us out of the closet.

Amber came out with a wedding dress and a red satin bridesmaid dress. The bridesmaid dress looked too small for me, and I thought, did she want me to be the bride?

Marianne went over to a dresser and started pulling out lingerie. She came over and started with the prettiest white satin panties with lace trim around the leg openings and waist. It had a little satin bow and a string of pearls that started in the middle under the bow and went straight down the center under the crotch.

She placed them on my legs and pulled them up, she tucked my cock back and the pearls parted the satin making a camel toe. With my balls on the right and my cock bent back on the left. The pearls slipped right between them.

I could feel the pearls along the side of my pantied covered cock running up my ass cheeks, pulling them apart.

Marianne wrapped a satin garter belt around my waist, it matched the panties, it was white satin with lace and bows and little pearls.

She rolled up white silk stockings and tugged them up my legs hooking them to the garter straps. The feel of the stockings on my shaved legs was exciting, it made my legs feel like they were plugged in to electricity.

She put a matching bra on me and hooked it in the back, she had some small silicone breast forms and stuffed them into the satin cups, she lifted my small breasts the best she could so they rested on top of the forms.

It really enhanced my breasts, and gave me some better cleavage.

She had me step into the dress and pulled it up, and secured the buttons all up the back, it was tight, she had me suck it in as she hooked it closed.

Once in the dress, it was hard to breathe, it was tight against my stomach and rib cage. It was weird, but i liked it.

I looked in the mirror, i was a beautiful looking bride. She put a veil on my head. She told me to pull up the front of the dress and had me step into some satin white heels. They were tight also, but the silk stockings helped my foot slide in them they felt locked.

She turned me around and Amber was in her dress. Her's had a slit up the side, showing her red stocking thigh and garter. She came over and asked if I was ready.

Marianne had put on a black silk nightgown, it hugged her curves and flowed to the ground. She positioned herself behind the camera. And had me sit down on the bed. Amber logged on to a laptop on the dresser next to Marianne.

Amber was typing and talking out loud "The nervous bride and her maid of honor" she came over to the bed.

She sat beside me put her arm around me saying, its ok, most brides loose their virginity on their wedding night, it's nothing to be ashamed of or scared. I know you have never seen or touched a cock before, so i am going to help you, that is what the maid of honor is for.

She whispered in my ear, just follow my lead. She went to the nightstand and opened it and pulled out another black cock looking dildo, this one was not as big as the one she was using, it was about 9" long and about 2" thick.

She sat beside me this time on my other side away from the camera. She held the dildo up and said this is what a penis looks like. She rubbed the tip, stroked down the shaft, and cupped the balls. She picked up my hand and made me grab it.

She said grip it firmly, but don't squeeze, just hold it. She was holding it with me. Then she took it from me, pulled the slit of her dress, exposing her stockings and red satin panties, but she had a black leather belt harness on with a black plastic nub sticking out of it.

She placed the dildo on the nub, and secured it to the harness. Then stepped in front of me. Amber had on 8" stilettos so the black cock dildo dangled in front of me almost eye level.

She proceeded to grip it, stroke it, saying, this is how it looks. She said grab it. And stroke it. I reached out and gripped it and she pulled her butt back and thrusted forward helping me to stroke her cock.

She coached me, saying, good girl, see there is nothing for a virgin to be afraid of. She said bend and get a closer look. I followed her lead and bent to get a closer look.

I could feel my cock swell in the satin crotch of my panties as I was looking at the black cock. I didn't realize it, but I started licking my lips. The tip was smooth and shiny, I looked and followed the veins down the length to the wrinkled texture on the balls.

She said, good girl, now blow on it. Tug on it, pull it towards your face. I just realized, she is giving me hands on, and i think soon to be mouth on, blow job lessons 101. My cock was starting to throb.

I followed her instructions and she pulled back so the tip was just barely sticking out of my closed hand. She said, blow on the tip. And as i started to blow, she thrust forward so the tip parted my lips and forced its way into my mouth.

She thrusted fast forcing the cock all the way to the back of my throat causing me to gag. Tears started welling up in my eyes. She pulled it out.

She said, your new husband will be eager to fuck your mouth. So, since you are not used to sucking cock like a little bitch whore, you need to use your grip, use your hands in front of your lips to create a bumper.

This way you control his cock, not him. Now use your hands. I grabbed it with both hands and she thrust it forward again. I opened my mouth to take it in, using my hands as a bumper. This time i only had a few inches of it in my mouth. It was more comfortable.

She said, you are such a quick learner, are you sure you are a virgin? Are you sure you have never touched a cock before?She started fucking my mouth, rocking her hips back-and-forth, pulling the black cock slightly back and thrusting it in fast.

She said suck it little bitch, use your tongue, flatten it out and wrap it around my shaft. I did, it was amazing, my first blow job, I liked the way it felt, filling my mouth. feeling the girth on myFeeling the girth on my tongue. My cock liked it also and was throbbing out of control.

She was fucking my face and calling me names, telling me to suck it, take it all, swallow my cock, you little whore. I tried dirty talking to my wife once, she didn't like it. but this was really turning me on, and it was turning Amber on as well, I could smell her puss, she was soaking her panties.

She pulled out of my mouth and bent down and kissed me hard. She broke our kiss and said lay back. I fell backwards laying on my veil.

She lifted my dress up to my waist, i held it and she said, if your husband is good, he is going to want to "lick it before he sticks it" He is going to put his mouth on your pussy, and he is going to lick it.

And girl, let me tell you, you are going to squirm and fight, but then you are going squeal and gush pussy juice all over his face. Trust me, the first time you get licked, you will never forget it. And when his tongue circles and flicks your clit, you're gonna go off like a bottle rocket.

She said now don't be scared, and she started kissing my panties. She started licking them, tracing the pearls with her tongue. I started to squirm, I liked it, i was pretending that I really was a virgin bride getting her pussy licked for the first time. Well, it was reality. I was a virgin at getting my pussy licked, and i was in a wedding dress.

Her licking on my panties had them wet, not to mention the pre cum i had leaked on my own asshole. She started to pull my panties to the side, I started to panic a bit, my cock was going to spring out. But she held it down with her tongue, she kept her mouth on it holding it down and she licked my shaft, pretending it was pussy lips.

I was squirming and squealing, and my cock was leaking more pre cum, and her saliva and my cum had my hole lubed and ready. She raised up holding my cock down with her fingers and said, your husband is going to check to make sure that you really are a virgin.

I thought to myself, what did she mean by that? she held my cock down with one hand and with her other, she pushed a finger inside my well lubed and ready hole.

The tip of her finger parted my ring, it gripped her finger tightly as the tip slid in. She pushed harder to her next knuckle, and further until it bottomed out against my ass cheeks.

My head was tossing side to side, I had only had a doctor stick his finger in to check my prostate once. It was weird, but this was different.

She said, good girl, you really are a virgin. And she pulled her finger out. And let my panties cover my cock to hold it down. The sensation was amazing, i was feeling the satin of the dress on my belly following it up to my breasts. I was fondling myself through the satin.

Amber pulled my ass close to the edge of the bed and said, put your legs up baby, its time to take your virginity. I didn't know what she meant, but followed her directions.

I was nervous, anxious, scared just like a virgin on her wedding night. I didn't know what was going to happen next.

She was standing in front of me and started rubbing her black cock on my wet panties.

She said, feel my cock? I nodded yes, she said, baby you are really going to feel it and a few seconds.

She pulled back a bit and I couldn't feel her cock pressing on my panties anymore. Then I felt her tug my panties aside and she freed my cock, but quickly stuffed it back in pointing it up towards my belly button.

Then i got a shock and jumped as i felt cold wetness, a wet glob, which must've been lube and pressure on my asshole. Then I felt my hole ripping open. Pain shot through me. I winced and writhed. I tried to use my hands to push her back.

The tip of the black cock started pushing its way into my asshole.

She held still for a few seconds, which seem like minutes, It hurt, the pain was intense. I could feel the tip of cock splitting my hole. The ridge of the head slipped in past my opening and the pain started to ease.

Amber pushed slowly, it felt like the cock was 2 feet long, as she inched it in until I could feel the balls against my cheeks and pressure on my prostate. I was completely filled. It was a sensation I have never felt before. Now i know what it means to be balls deep, except I wasn't expecting it to be done to me.

She pulled back slowly, letting my hole push it out. Then she thrust forward sliding it back in. The ball's bumping me, the pressure of the strap on pushing on her clit at the same time.

She was deep inside me. She couldn't go any further, but she was rocking her pelvis. Pushing, she was pushing the strap on onto her clit.

Amber, pulled back, almost till the tip was ready to pop out, and she picked up rhythm thrusting faster back in. each time she pulled back slow and thrust hard, her speed and momentum was picking up.

I turned my head and could see myself on the TV, a beautiful bride and her beautiful wedding dress, A bride being fucked with a big black strap on cock by her bridesmaid. It was hot definitely hotter than some porn. I've watched, but maybe that's because I knew it was me getting fucked.

It was a great plot to a story, a bridesmaid helping her friend, get over the fear of losing her virginity to her new husband. Now that the fear was gone, and my virginity was now gone. She was fucking me like a frat boy at a drunken party.

The pain had subsided, and every time she thrust

deep, I could feel my cock leaking. I was leaking pre-cum all over myself soaking my satin white panties. I was enjoying the fucking now. I was starting to buck my own hips and anticipation of her thrusting.

My body was trying to match her rhythm telling her give me more.

The tightness of the panties that where encased by the satin garter belt. Snuggled my cock. every time Amber thrust, my cock would slide in the satin, it was getting stroked without even being touched.

Amber had a good rhythm she definitely had some good technique. She was fucking me, good, almost like she was trying to scratch an itch on the top of her clit with that strap on.

Watching the bride being fucked on TV in her white satin, was too much, the sensation of the big cock sliding in and out of my ass, and the tip pounding on my prostate made me shoot a huge load of cum.

I laid moaning, Amber must've came also, and she collapsed on top of me. She started kissing me. We laid there for a few minutes with her cock buried deep inside of me. Then she raised up and started to pull it out.

As she was sliding out of my ass, it seemed like every vein, every inch caused me to squirt another glob of cum in my panties, my whole was trying to hold on to the shaft and pull it back in and then it would spasm and release, allowing it to slide out.

I looked over, and Marianne had her black nightgown pulled up around her waist and was fingering her pussy like crazy while she was watching the whole thing. I'm not even sure she was filming us. The whenever I opened my eyes.

She was moaning and came hard. Marianne said, my God that was so fucking hot. She said Amber you have so many comments on the laptop you better get over here, everybody seemed to be enjoying the show as much as we were. The comments were dinging every three seconds.

Amber stood there with the black cock dangling above my crotch, she grab my hands and pulled me up to sit up, she said, baby you were wonderful. How do you feel now being a full-fledged woman?

I was euphoric, I felt good, and watching myself being fucked on TV was the best experience ever.

She grabbed her laptop and sat down on the bed beside me. The camera was still rolling, and she started reading the comments.

She was reading them out loud, and I started turning into a blushing bride. My face was getting red with every comment.

The comments were nice and sincere, and very encouraging.

They were a few that wanted a little more harder action, but I think they really understood that It was a real true virgin bride, losing her virginity to the bridesmaid. Now did they know it was a virgin cross-dresser, losing his ass virginity.

Amber thanked all her clients online and said stay tuned for tomorrow's adventure. She shut the laptop. She tossed it onto the floor. She stood up and undid her dress and let it fall to the floor.

She was smoking hot in her red satin lingerie. I couldn't help but admire the silk stockings running up, her legs hooked to the garter belt, framing her hips and her red satin panties, which were now completely dark, soaked with her pussy juice.

She pushed me down on the bed again. She climbed her way up over top of the dress. She was straddling my face, her wet satin panties, hovering just a few inches, the steam coming off of them, and the smell was intoxicating.

She lowered herself down, dragging them across my lips. She quickly pulled them aside and smashed her wet slit onto my nose and mouth. She started bucking, she was moaning and squealing. I felt Marianne tugging my wet panties down, and she started licking the cum off of my belly and slurped my soft cock into her mouth.

Marianne loved cum, and a cum drenched cock wrapped in panties. And a limp penis was like candy for her. She was slurping, licking and bobbing on my limp shaft.

I stuck my tongue as deep as I could inside Amber's wet snatch. I love the way she tastes, she's so sweet, so wet, I just couldn't get enough of her cum either.

Amber came one more time, her girl goo, was a delight, and I lapped up everything she was giving me. She fell on the bed beside me, panting and trying to catch her breath. It didn't take her but a few breaths, and then she hopped up and started kissing me again.

She was licking her own cum off of my face and my lips, and she used her tongue in my mouth like I used my tongue in her pussy.

She licked me clean, and then got up. She started to put her dress back on. She was fixing her make up a little bit and her hair and she pulled me up and was fixing my veil and fixing my mascara that had ran when my eyes teared up from gagging on her cock.

Marianne was dressed as well, and she was on her phone. She was ordering something she was putting on a red dress that matched Amber's.

Marianne quickly said, OK girls come on let's get ready. They helped fix my dress, flatten it back out and fix my wig and my veil. We all went out into the kitchen and Marianne poured us some shots. We toasted here's to virginity. Marianne poured us another shot. we toasted again here's to the bride.

I was starting to feel instantly tipsy, and the girls were starting to giggle. Then Mary's phone dinged she said OK come on let's go. I started the protest, saying, go where? Marianne said, why, darling we are going out, I ordered a limo for us and it's here to take us out to celebrate.

It's not every day one find a virgin it's not every day one loses her virginity it's something else girl should celebrate you just stepped over the line and crossed into the boundaries of womanhood. You are a sister now, you are one of us.

Marianne and Amber grab my hands and they pulled us to orders. The front door, outside was a black limousine and a driver standing there with the door open.

The girls help with my dress and help me step inside. They slid in and took a seat next to me on either side they were laughing and giggling. They were definitely as tipsy as I was.

The driver shut the door, rolled down the divider and asked, where two ladies? Marianne said the Newport Sheridan. It was a fancy hotel down by the beach, and it was only about 20 minutes down the freeway.

When we arrived and pulled up, there was valet, and they open the door, and Amber got out. She reached in to pull me, and I stepped out into the public for the first time dressed as a woman.

If it had not a bin for the shots, I would've been frozen in terror, but I guess the alcohol had worked its effect on my inhibitions, and I reached in for Maryann's hand and pulled her out with me.

12