Realtor Saw me Dressed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were tourist waiting for shuttle buses, and everyone was staring at us, everyone was admiring my dress. Amber quickly pulled us in through the lobby doors past the front desk to the hotel bar.

Amber pulled all three of us to belly up to the bar. She was loud and called for the bartender. She said we need shots now. She snapped her fingers and said tequila.

The bartender lined up three shot glasses, grab the bottle tequila and pour us some shots.

Amber handed us each glass, raised to toast, she screamed out here's to the jilted bride. We clinked our glasses together.

Amber yelled drink up bitches, and we downed the shots. I was too tipsy to be embarrassed about her toast.

And the bartender was starting to flirt with us.

Everyone in the bar came over and was buying a shots. Apologizing for such a pretty bride to be stood up at the altar. We were way too wasted.

Marianne had a guy on her, he was working on her good, and she was definitely into him, he was dressed really nice, almost too nice, he looks kind of gay to me to be on to Marianne, as much as he was.

Amber had a bunch of guys on her, including the bartender, and Amber was trying to direct them to me. There was two guys that were interested in me, but they felt more pity and sorrow than horniness.

I was too tipsy, and had to pee really bad, and I grabbed the girls and told them to help me to the bathroom.

We went into the women's lounge, it had a waiting area and was real pretty, and had a bunch of seating in front of mirrors, and a couple doors that lead to their own toilets.

The girls pushed me into a stall, helping to lift my dress, I was trying to fish my cock out of my panties to stand and pee. They said at the same time, no way girl, you are a woman now, sit!

I obeyed their commands, and they help me lower myself down onto the seat, Marianne gave me my dress, and then she helped fish my cock out of my panties through the side of the leg band and pointed it down and said, there you go girl. And I started to tinkle, it was more like a garden hose being turned on.

I was done, and they help me out of the stall, Marianne said, hold on. She told Amber to lift up the dress and she reached and took my cock and tucked it back inside my panties backwards. she said your girl, we can't have that thing sticking up, even though no one would see it, we want you to feel it, enjoy being a woman tonight.

Again, I was too drunk to argue or fight, and I just followed their lead. We return to the bar. The bartender pulled Amber over to the side and was talking to her.

I needed a glass of water and a cocktail waitress filled my glass, and I was drinking, trying to wash some of the buzz off the back of my throat.

The well-dressed guy came up and handed something to Marianne. Marianne reached up and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

When she turned, she had a key card, she was grinning and winking, and holding it in front of her, and pointing to it.

She came over to me and Amber. She said come on girls, we got a suite. Being as drunk as I was, I lost track of all time. I had no idea that it was already 9 o'clock at night. I had left a note for my wife telling her I was going over to my brothers house to work on cars. So she know I'd be out all day and all night.

We went into the lobby and got into the elevator, I was so dizzy, and my head was spinning from all the alcohol, and the events that have unfolded throughout the day.

The elevator stopped on the 10th floor, and we roam the hall, looking for our suite. we found it open the door and went inside. It was huge. I started to ask Marianne how did you swing this? She said, don't worry about it. A friend of mine was in the bar and he offered his suite to us has a gift to the jilted bride.

There was a knock on the door, and the door opened, and the bartender was standing there with the whole cart full of champagne and alcohol.

Amber quickly went over to him, grabbed his hand and helped him pull the cart into the lounge area of the suite.

He started making us drinks. Marianne and Amber made us drink one more round.

I was drunk, I had to lay down, I told the girls I'm ready to pass out. Can you help me to the bed?

They took me in to the bedroom and help me, lay down on the king size bed. They went back out into the lounge, I could hear them, laughing, giggling with the bartender.

I must've passed out, I don't know how long I was out, but I was woken up by people, climbing onto the bed.

It was Amber she was out of her dress and laying on the bed, the bartender was completely naked. Was on top of her. They were rolling around kissing each other and he was trying to fishes cock past her panties into her pussy. Amber wanted it bad.

But she looked over at me and saw that I was awake. And she started whispering into the bartenders ear he looked at me and smiled, and agreed to whatever she had told him.

The bartender got up off the bed, and Amber slid up so her back was up against the headboard, she was right above me, and I rolled over onto my stomach, and I was face-to-face with her pussy again. She told me to come and get it and she pulled her panties to the side. Her pussy was so wet, thick nectar hung to her lips.

So I got up on my knees and crawled over and dove right in. I was so drunk still that I forgot about the bartender until I felt the back of my dress being lifted up. I started the protest and left off of Amber's pussy, but she grabbed the back of my veil and push my face down into her, holding me tight.

I could hear her tell the bartender, be gentle with her, you can fuck her in the ass, but stay away from her pussy. She's a virgin and saving that for her husband, whoever that might be.

I was trying to pull away from Amber and back up, but as I did, I felt two hands on my hips, tugging my panties down, and then I felt that sensation again like earlier.

The head of a cock was pressing on my asshole. it was still lubed from the fucking that Amber gave me earlier. The Bartender slipped the tip of his cock right into my hole.

He was not as big as the black dildo, and slid right in, I could not feel his balls, but it felt his thighs up against my ass cheeks.

I didn't feel as full as I did with the dildo stuffed in my ass, but this was a whole other sensation. His cock was on fire, and it seared my asshole as he slid back-and-forth.

I could feel my ring, gripping his skin tight. It was soft and fleshy as he pulled in and out.

I was moaning into Amber's pussy, she released her grip on my head, and I was enjoying the feeling of being fucked by a real cock. The bartender he had a whole different rhythm compared to Amber's. He was more like a rhythmic dance.

Amber was more mechanical, his was definitely more intimate. I was lost in the fucking it was feeling good and my cock was limp from the alcohol, so there was no way he was going to find out my secret.

Amber got out underneath my face, and I buried it into a pillow. I was moaning, pretty good, enjoying the fucking I did not know anybody else was in the room.

Marianne and the guy from the bar where they are watching the whole thing. It wasn't long before I felt Marianne crawl on the bed. She was completely naked and then I felt another person on the other side of me. It was the guy from the bar, and he had stripped off his clothes.

When I turned my head, he was kneeling there with a 10" cock.

He was completely shaved, smooth, no hair anywhere.

He was pointing his cock and stroking it right at my face, and Marianne reached over, and was whispering in my ear, she was telling me, coaching me, telling me take his cock in your mouth.

I reached up and grabbed it, and he lowered it right into my mouth. Again the sensation was way better than the red and black dildo I had them in my mouth. I could feel it tingle. It was definitely alive, hot, and jumped with every touch of my tongue.

Marianne told me remember your lessons Amber gave you. This is a big monster. I got up more on my knees, and with one hand, I was gripping it as he thrust it inside my mouth.

He would pull back, and I would smearing it on my lips like Marianne had done with her lipstick. Marianne had came over above my head and positioned herself to help feed me his monster cock.

Now, I had a real cock in my ass, and one in my mouth, spit roasting me like all those porn movies I have ever watched.

I loved the feeling of the cock being stuffed in my ass, and the way the other cock felt in my mouth. I was starting to rock back-and-forth on my knees.

I wanted the bartender to start fucking me harder. And I was trying to take as much of that monster cock in my mouth as I could.

I was starting to think, I wish it was the other way around, but I don't know if I could've taken this monster cock into my semi virgin ass. So maybe it was better this way.

Marianne was helping to stroke him into my mouth, I was using my fist as a bumper so I could only take about three or 4 inches in my mouth stroking and pumping him at the same time.

It must've been too much excitement for the bartender, and I felt him grab my hips, hard and thrust deep inside of me holding still I could feel him shoot his load into my ass.

I felt his cock swell and spurt, and then his cock was sliding back-and-forth with ease, his cum and the lube, had my hole slick. It was to slick, I could not grip his cock and hold onto it.

he fell out of my hole. The hotness was replaced with a cool breeze, and as my hole clinched and puckered and relaxed, I could feel his cum starting to dribble out. I could feel it trickling out of my rosebud down to my balls and my cock.

The sensation of my first cream pie into my ass, had me moaning onto the big monster cock.

I must've been working him right, and I felt him trying to push further and further into my throat. Marianne must've heard him getting ready to cum.

She grabbed the back of my head with one hand, and still had his cock with the other. I didn't know what was happening, until I tasted the pre-cum shoot onto my tongue. But at that point, it was too late, his monster cock was flooding my mouth and the back of my throat with hot shots of sticky cum.

I started to gag a little bit as I felt each squirt hit the back of my throat and the back of my tongue. Marianne whispered in my ear, just swallow baby, swallow it all.

I was dazed and had released my grip, and he was fucking my mouth without any resistance. His monster cock was now sliding to the back of my throat, but as I was swallowing his cum, I was also swallowing his cock.

He held it there. I don't know how much of it was in my mouth. I never felt his balls touch my chin or anything. Marianne must've still had a hold of it but I'm sure I had at least 6 to 8 inches past my lips.

I was just moaning, swallowing and sucking on his cock. My tongue had went numb and was just laying there wrapping his shaft like a blanket. cum and saliva trickling out of my mouth like the cum trickling out of my ass.

I heard Marianne say God that was hot I so wish I would've had my tripod.

And just like that, as quickly as he came, he left, he had pulled out and disappeared.

His cock was replaced by Marianne's tongue, she had her tongue deep inside me, kissing me hard, searching my mouth for any droplets of cum.

I collapsed on the bed, the warmth of hot cum dripping out of my ass, and the heavy syrup Feel of the cum in my mouth and sliding down my throat. Made me pass out.

When I woke up in the morning, my wedding dress was off, my shoes were off, but I still had on my stockings, panties, garter belt and bra.

I woke up with a heaviness on my tounge, and a filmy taste in my mouth, and the hardest of hard, hard on's, that I've ever had. My cock felt like it was going to explode. It was so hard, so engorged.

Amber was stirring, Marianne was sound asleep and snoring.

Amber looked at me and said, good morning sunshine. She saw my cock sticking out of my panties, sticking straight up like a flagpole.

She said oh, that is so pretty, look at your girl clitty. I love morning wood. Do you mind? And before I could say anything, she straddle me in impaled herself on my hard cock.

Her little body bounced up and down on it, like a horse on a merry-go-round, up and down, up and down, she went on my pole. I was so hard, it felt like my cock was gonna break. But the warmth and grip of her pussy felt like warm sticks of butter gripping my shaft.

It didn't take long and I was cuming inside of her. She could feel me squirting, and she laughed and giggled and road me harder.

Her laughs and giggles woke Marianne up. I had stopped cuming in her minutes ago, but she wasn't done milking my cock.

She finally had reached her limit and jumped off and ran to the bathroom. Marianne raised her head up and placed it on my belly. Her fingers were tracing the edges of the garter belt and the lace edges of the panties.

She really woke up at the sight of my limp cum covered penis. she couldn't hold herself back, and licked her candy, slurping up my wet noodle between her lips, licking it clean.

She came up and gave me a kiss on the lips, the taste of that guys cum, mixed with Amber's pussy juice, my cum, and the alcohol on both of our tongues was all I needed for breakfast. a perfect mixture of last nights events.

Marianne broke our kiss, and said, I hope you had fun on your honeymoon.

Let's take a shower and get out of here, and get you home. I agreed, but then the panic was starting to hit as I didn't have anything to wear except the lingerie I was in and the wedding dress I could see over on the chair.

I asked Marianne how are we gonna get out of here? Marianne said, don't worry I had my friend go back to the house. I had a suitcase already packed. It's over there on the dresser.

you Won't find your clothes in there, you are my girl now, a full fledged woman, so we'll get you cleaned up, fix your make up. I'll get you dressed and then we'll get out of here and return back to the house. Doesn't that sound like fun sweetie.

I replied yes.

12