All Comments on 'Reamed Out on a Japanese Dildo Bike'

by EllenMelville

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Readers:

I have been unusually busy, these days. Which is my only excuse for this article being loaded with distracting typos. Just notice I when I went back to browse the published version. For the first time, I have asked a Literotica volunteer editor to take a hand with something I wrote. Hard to proof your own writing effectively unless you delay publishing for a week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have in the past referenced one of your Games Some People Play series where Butch(?) used an electric prod up the vag of her submissive girlfriend as the gold standard of Literotica stories. This latest effort comes close to matching that.

The common element of the two stories, at least as far as arousing me goes, is that the characters are taken to, maybe even past, their sexual limits. All brilliantly described of course in your somewhat quirky style.

I’ve given some thought, as I am want to do after reading your stories, as to why this element ‘does it’ for me. My conclusion is that it is not a desire to see pain inflicted (thank goodness!), but rather the attitude and confidence of the participants to step way outside their comfort zone to achieve extreme pleasure. Perhaps many of us wish that we, and/or our partners, had this ability.

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 4 years agoAuthor
Hello Anon!

So much fun to hear from you, this morning. Eloquent and thoughtful. Do you teach English Literature of something? Got to get those typos zapped; have not heard from the editor I approached.

Deliberately putting yourself in the way of complete loss of control over your sensations is a profound fear. What if I just can't stand it and I just can't make it stop? What happens to me? Where only pain is involved, it is just the spy's nightmare, but where pleasure is involved, it is more intriguing. Holding a vibrator on a clit after orgasm has become very popular in porn. Same with a dick, isn't it?

But we keep doing it in situations where ultimately we are in control because it is so intriguing. After the woman goes nuts, as in torture, the nerves eventually go numb.

So great to hear from you. I think you are "wont," not "want"? I should talk, the Typo Lady. Write again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I couldn’t help but chuckle upon reading “English Literature of (or?) something?”. Gee, now you’ve got me checking for typos. While I did well at comprehension, punctuation and spelling, the creative writing part of later year English was my worst school subject. I was even accused by teachers of submitting essays in note form.

Fortunately, and probably not surprising, such brevity proved to be no hindrance in writing technical reports and instructions during my Engineering career. I must admit though that it is ego boosting to have someone recognise a talent I’ve never seen in myself. It’s actually nice to just have an author take the time to write a meaningful reply to one’s comments. It’s not that common.

With regard to typos in general, if I’m enjoying a story I simply don’t notice them. Ironic that another part of my aforementioned career was studiously checking other peoples work for such errors. It does however also mean that I am devastated at having been caught out using “want” in lieu of “wont”. Well, disappointed anyway. It won't happen again.

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 4 years agoAuthor
Love to be "favorite"

It is instructive to see a reader who has selected my stories as "favorite," and me as favorite author, and then see the hundreds (if not thousands) of stories and authors some readers have favorited. Problem with that? No, some readers really love Literotica and have enjoyed and recorded their multitudinous favorites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllenMelville@EllenMelville
Naked Town, Naked Lives: In A Fashionable Long-Island Resort Any Lust at Any Price" ($3.99 on Kindle) Games Some People Play: Like When You're Tied-Up Bare-Ass." ($5.99) "The Slave Girl in "Spartacus' or Can A Classy Bitch Get Laid: Sixteen Erotic Stories" ($2.99) I write...