Reamed Out on a Japanese Dildo Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda is rising and falling in rhythm, churning her asshole on the dildo sliding impossibly far up inside her, then withdrawing nine or 10 inches. Nonstop, Amanda is keening in a loud whine of violation, her big pretty face raised to the ceiling.

You get used to anything. Almost. This whole time, watching Amanda, my own thorough fucking has gone on. Feels great, but not quite enough to get off...

I take one hand off a handlebar and reach down to my pussy to finger my clip. Whoops! Nope. My hand flies back to handlebar to steady myself and because I was holding up some of my weight with my hands.

Our wonderful naked geisha misses absolutely nothing. I am 15 seconds, one of the happy, grinning, nude Japanese girls is beside me, holding up a Hitachi vibrator and laughing. I smile and nod vigorously.

Bam, the thing is jammed against my pussy on the bike seat. I can tell it is on "high." I give jerk and yell as my clit get hit with the pleasure.

Another cry from my left. Yup, the other Japanese girl has Amanda covered. I wonder what Antonio is seeing on the screen. Just a smear through the bike seat and some fluffy pussy.

Prolonged, rising, ever-wilder chorus of shrieks, moans, yelps from our two not-so-easy riders.

Womanhood. Utter violation by machine, hand, and camera. Immolation of our wrenched apart woman's fork. Crying out ecstatic and terrified at unbearable pleasure and pain.

Suddenly, I give a convulsive swat at the vibrator to push it away. At the same time, I yell and throw myself onto the handlebars of the bike to escape the rape. I have lost balance, but the Japanese girl catches me and lowers me gentle to the floor. My legs are together, knees jammed up against my chin in fetal position. I am rocking. What a cum!

Jesus! Geisha girl is helping Amanda to the floor. Antonio is helping, too.

I panic. Amanda had a heart attack. Nope, her eyes are open, she's smiling, happy, content. She has rolled on her back in supine relaxation. No...not quite... Never Amanda.

She reaches long arms up toward the geisha lady. Taking hold of her thighs and pulling her down. Down onto Amanda's face.

Geisha girls gets it. No resistance. She lowers her loins with dignity, a broad smile, her spread butt over Amanda's face. A moment later, a seraphic smile crosses her face... She is stirring, gentling grinding her ass over Amanda's face.

12