All Comments on 'Reaming Robyn'

by grafexguy2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's such a rare treat...

...to read a story about a sexually-charged couple where the guy actually wants to discover what makes the girl tick, and he's secure enough to allow her to control their time together. And, he's self-confident enough to express himself, and to hear her say to him that she's not satisfied as much as she wants to be, he accepts her comment, and is open to hearing further what she wants. What a concept! Or, several concepts for mutually satisfyin fucking. Gave a five for originality, but shorten the paragraphs. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A good story dreadfully written...

This would be a great piece of sexy writing if it didn't sound so terribly unsexy. Everything is in place, the author has clearly got a handle on what they want to say, but it is obscured by all that 'my solid mass invaded the realm of her cavern' crap. Remember, good writing isn't about Victorian cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT and well written!

I thought it was very hot and I enjoyed the length. I didnt feel any of the descriptions were out of place or superfluous. I appreciate a detailed, well paced story that fully implants the reader into the scene and the characters points of view. very good job!

WritingMyOwnRealityWritingMyOwnRealityover 16 years ago
Hot hot hot!

I loved the story! Great detail, realistic, and hot! Maybe use smaller paragraphs next time.

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
thanks.

Very good. Loved this story, well written. But would have liked more details on the subjects. Thanks. v

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 6 years ago
Dumb and dumber

Maybe the author should try fucking his own ass first to get some actual experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous