Reaming Robyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass was something out of a magazine as she pointed it to me. Firm, round...solid. Her derriere had all the markings of what a "nice ass" was all about. Her model-like qualities added tremendously to the scenery that displayed right before me. Robyn's curves were precisely placed, as if her form was computer designed. Every inch and curve of her was dramatically proportioned, perfect in balance, weight and measure. She had all the makings of a porn star as I looked her over, starting at the base of her neck, trailing down her mid-section to her incredibly blossomed rear end, billowing out and then tucking back to her smooth hips and thighs. Her ass was mine I thought as I lowered my face to taste her peach-like form. Instinctively, Robyn rolled her ass cheeks apart as I slid further towards her, my mouth watering at the thought of making contact with her privates once more. Her juicy ass was engulfed within seconds as my lips wrapped around her tightly spun rosebud, sucking and pulling at her taboo flesh. I tugged at her backdoor entry, pulling the muscles of her exit hole away and into my wet mouth. Robyn gasped at my talent as I sucked and licked her button hole, eager to tease her for not allowing me to cum the first time.

"Oh, my..." she gasped, "So, you're into my ass...huh?"

"Yes!" I slithered, returning to my duty.

I helped Robyn push her cheeks out further, exposing her tight rosebud even more so as her orchid-tinted skin folds released and spread widely. I sucked on her puckered button and listened to her cries of passion as I washed over her bottom, rolling my tongue against her gash time and time again. Giving way to her pussy from time to time, I sucked and swallowed her suckle and greedily lapped her taint. She loved it, crying with unrestrained delight. Her ass tasted so good, like a warm pizza dough on a hot summer day. She was on fire now as her juices flowed like water down and around my unforgiving mouth. Her wetness dribbled off my chin and collected along side my neck as I worked on her, licking and sucking...I couldn't swallow fast enough, as soon as her excretions rolled, my mouthfuls of saliva could not keep up with her drenching pace. Oh, but she tasted so good. Eagerly, I tried desperately to ingest what I could of her liquid goodness.

"Keep sucking me, you're going to make me cum!" she hollered.

I put my mouth into another gear and twisted my tongue all around and inside her folds, pressing into her pussy and then into her asshole. When I slid back into her vagina, my nose pressed against her ass button, really driving her nuts from the sounds of her wails. I knew that it would be close. Soon I would have her on the edge and I would be back planted inside of her, riding her for all my worth. No sooner had the thought entered my mind when I felt her move, gyrating her hips down towards me, rubbing the outer opening of her pussy against my chin. She was heaving now, trying to get herself to cum, I imagined. But I wanted to be inside her when she came, so I pushed against her, tugging her to spin around. She got my drift and within seconds, I was under her and she was straddling my head. I felt her warm mouth surround my semi-hard cock as she took him in; she sucked like a vacuum cleaner, tugging him back to life. I didn't want to cum too fast, so I instructed Robyn to hold him in place between her precious tits. She did so and cupped my member inside her cleavage; I pushed my hips towards her, feeling my dick take nicely to the supple home that she created for him between her glands. Fucking her tits was nice, but I knew that he really wanted to be back inside of her, riding her roughly from behind. Keeping that thought in mind, I slurped on her soft pussy, pulling her labia wide open and tugging it with my pursed lips. Robyn screamed out in pleasured response.

"Fuck me now!" she moaned.

In no time, I was back positioned behind her as she leaned forward and splayed her ass, pushing her hips back as her backside rose up to meet me. I knelt behind her, grabbed onto her sturdy hips and slipped my erect staff back into her welcoming wet hole. Slowly I rode her, pulling on her hips as I implanted my tool well into her deep valley. Robyn moaned and hissed with each impaling stroke I made. I then slipped my hands around her ass and held her cheeks apart so I could watch my dick glide in and out of her tight box. The scene looked remarkable as I watched my member get swallowed by her sopping wet cavern. Then, I reached for her tits and caught them jostling mid-air as I began to hump her faster and harder. Her nipples were standing at strong attention as I felt their hardness in my palms, my hands massaging her soft breasts while I hammered her. Robyn loved it as I rotated her breasts in my hands, tweaking her nipples as I moved. I released them so I could focus more on my nailing action and took hold of her neck. Raising her back, she arched her back towards me, reeling from my firm hold of her.

"Now I'm really going to fucking nail you!" I barked.

With that, I released her neck and moved back to grab her slender sides. And I pummeled into her, fucking nailing her as I hard as fast I possibly could. My cock rocketed in and out of her at lightning speed. She twitched and moved below me, not sure where to put her hands. One of them grabbed hold of one of my ass cheeks as I slammed my cock into her. Robyn fucking loved it as I tore into her. She started swearing and yelling all kinds of shit as I motioned into her depths. Her breathing came as labored huffs as I concentrated on plowing her frail body.

"Rub your clit!" I yelled as my fast strokes subsided a bit.

I switched my tempo from hard and fast to long and slow as she motioned around her mound, stimulating her clitoris as I suggested. Robyn continued stroking herself as I pulled out completely and got between her globes again and licked her a few times. Then, returning to her doggy-bent pose, I pushed my cock back into her harbor and stroked a few times. This teasing was getting the best of her I noticed. I was sweating now, drips of my heated fluid were beginning to fall and drip onto Robyn's back. The room did feel hot and steamy as the smell of raw sex permeated the room. The smell was a strong mixture of the fish-like scent of chowder, mixed with steaming hot muffins – fantastic. Robyn moaned and wailed now; I alternated between slipping my tongue into her and slipping my aching cock into her. I planted myself deep into her cavern and pushed delightfully into her realm. She bucked her hips back and told me to ride her faster again. Listening to her accelerated gasps of breath, I wrapped my legs around hers and positioned my knees on the outside of hers. I took a handful of her hair and pulled back on it as I roughly slapped my pelvis up against her ass. Her ribbed vaginal walls took hold of my long member and slipped briefly over and around my length, tickling the sides of my member with each motion. My cock slipped unrestrained into her and my balls fell harshly against her mound as I heaved inside her. Fucking her from behind was like riding a wild stallion as I held briskly onto her hair, tugging at it as if it were a mane every now and then. She looked back at me and sneered, burning me once again with the passion that was stored up inside her ice blue eyes. As she breathed through her mouth, her desperate breaths fell short and hot as she gritted her teeth and grunted like the wild animal she was portraying so easily. Her mucus-filled hollowed pussy flexed violently against me as she quivered. I knew her orgasm would be close. But just soon as it escalated, it subsided and she was looking back at me with determination as I returned her glance with a look of surprise.

"Are you...going...to cum...soon?" she breathed.

"In a little while I think," I replied.

"Good...because, even though I love the way you fuck me, it ain't cuttin' it."

"Really?" I slowed my penetrations.

"Yeah."

"Okay..." I completely stopped inside of her.

"So, I want you to fuck my ass," she grinned, looking back at me. She raised her eye brow in a devilish way, eager to witness my response and hear my reply.

I was pretty much dumbfounded.

"What do you think?" she toyed.

"Uh, yeah...hell yeah!"

I pulled my cock back out of Robyn's tight depths and relished at the fact that I'd be putting my dick into her other, presumably even tighter hole.

"Have you ever fucked anyone's ass?" her eyes batted.

"Uh, no, always wanted to, but no," I stammered, looking down.

"Oh, you'll like it, I'm sure," she winked.

She pushed her ass higher in the air again as I maneuvered back behind her, my mouth eager to please once more. I forced my tongue into her winking hole and worked it around a bit as I listened to Robyn calling out as I rotated around her rosebud. Her hand never left her pussy as she continued to work against her clit. Desperate to please her, I felt my cock pulse and reach critical mass again. I really wanted to dump my load now as my balls tingled, preparing to allow for my massive cum explosion. I concentrated on Robyn's tight anatomy, however, paying close attention to the reddening blush of her rear end's fleshy make-up. I figured that it would take some time to work her tight ass open, large enough to fit my cock into. So, I licked and slurped her asshole a bit more and watched as her muscles tensed and relaxed, preparing for my insertion. I was gearing myself to spending quite some time behind Robyn getting her ass readied, but to my surprise, Robyn announced that she had other plans.

"Work a finger or two into me and I'll let you know when you can put your cock in."

Without hesitating, I had a finger buried into her dirt box and was working it in and out. I licked around her tight hole a few more times and pressed another finger into her. She twitched and howled loudly.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"No, I love it!" she corrected me, "Now, fucking spit on it and get it a bit wet, I wanna feel your cock in my ass!"

I spit loudly onto her ass crack and watched my saliva drip down her crevice and collect in a small pool by my entrenched fingers. Moving my fingers in and out of Robyn's back door, I forced the wetness of my spit to encase her ass's opening. Then, spitting a few more times, I worked more saliva into her brown hole. Robyn was gasping heavily now, as I pulled my fingers out.

"Don't you want me to work you open some more?" I offered.

"No," she moaned, "I like it rough. Shove your cock in now!" She parted her ass cheeks as she knelt in front of me, awaiting my grand entrance.

I moved up behind her again and pressed my knob against her puckered hole. She was still tight and her asshole didn't look like it budged at all. But, promising to listen to Robyn's rules, I shook off my thoughts and held my member firmly in place against the clenched muscle of Robyn's doorway.

"Get that fucker in there!" Robyn pleaded.

I pushed and felt her asshole reject my pressure. But she liked it rough, I reminded myself, so I pushed harder. My helmet barely made progress as I felt her hot skin hold against me. I anchored my hips, grabbed her hip with one hand and held tightly onto the base of my penis with the other. Grunting, I pushed further and felt her asshole give a fraction. Robyn was howling now as I continued forcing my way into her backside. I've been told that it feels like your ass is being set on fire if you don't work it open well enough before trying to implant a fully erect cock into it, so I had somewhat of a clue that Robyn was probably in intense pain. This is what she wanted, I reminded myself as I pressed on.

"You okay?" I offered.

"Yeah, just...keep...pushing!" she commanded, "Rip...me...a new...one!"

That's about all the directive I needed as I ignored the sound of her yelps and slid further into her. I spit a few more times and watched the trail of saliva collect on top of my invading dick. Robyn loved the sound of my spitting and moaned when she felt it work into her ass with my poker. I pushed even harder now, as my cock was about half way into her. Robyn's ass muscles gripped against me roughly, making it near to impossible to move. I just kept barreling into her though, watching her ass take more and more of my length with each micro push.

"Force it...all...the...way in," she grimaced.

"I'm trying," I stammered.

"Good...then...fucking...nail me!"

This is not where my cock belonged for sure, burrowing into the exit door of a fine woman's tight rear end, that was for sure. But what else was for sure is that it felt real tight, tighter than any pussy I had ever fucked. The other thing for sure was that even though Robyn was in a lot of pain, she seemed to really like getting her ass reamed. So I hunkered down and pushed into her again, watching more of my hard length disappear inside her. I took her thighs and spread them apart a bit as I worked another fraction into her. Robyn's ass felt tighter than a vice and drier than a drum as I heaved. Her outer ring seemed to be more relaxed as she continually worked on her clit. It was at this point that I probably wouldn't have minded some lube so I could slide into her a bit easier. Instead, I dropped another mouthful of saliva onto her ass and paused as my spit ran down her ass cleft and collected near the entry point. When my dick received some of the make-shift lube, I stroked into Robyn's tightness again. She looked back at me with clenched teeth, but managed a quick smile as I thrust my hips towards her once more. Robyn signed and moaned in painful-pleasure. I spread her cheeks again and noticed that her ring was bright red, totally inflamed. Even though I didn't want to hurt her, I did want to please her and the sight of her ass being split open was incredibly lewd and exciting at the same time. I pushed again, gaining another fractional insertion. This action continued as I planted my cock further and further into her tightly closed back door, quite literally forcing my way inside. And as our impatience grew, I pushed harder and deeper. Robyn kept looking back behind her, trying to check on my progress. I knew she wanted me to begin stroking in and out of her, so I gritted my teeth and forced another segment of my thick tool into her constricted tail. Fucking Robyn's ass was one tight squeeze, but I didn't know that it would be this incredibly tight. But I was determined to get my entire length buried in her. I jammed again, putting more cock into Robyn's tightness as she moaned very loudly. Her tight little hole reluctantly accepted my intrusion and seemed to loosen up a bit with each thrust. I looked at Robyn now, as she turned and glanced at me, lust-laid fire filled her eyes behind her tears. She was ready for more. I spit on her ass cleft once more. As it slid between her split cheeks, she hissed with pleasure. Holding onto Robyn's slender hips, I heaved once more into her. She gasped as my dick gained some more depth. Not pausing, I grunted and pulled her towards me as I forced my way in even more. Her ass caved and gave way as my length slipped further inside. Looking down, I was almost all the way in, with only a couple of fingers distance from being completely submerged inside her. I thrust one last time for good measure and my dick muscled its way all the way in. We both sighed simultaneously.

"Fuck my ass hard, it'll make me cum," Robyn whispered.

Nervously, I pulled back and felt my dick struggle to get out. I pulled out half way or so and then slammed it back towards her. Robyn's body shuddered, but took the surprise impalement like a trooper. My rhythm increased and soon I was planting her ass like a pro, slipping in and out of her tight ass as her muscles fully relaxed and accepted my dick more freely with each passing motion. Soon, I was rocketing into her like I had been fucking her pussy...lightning speed. It didn't take long as my balls prepared once more to unload the heavy cream that had been brewing deep inside my sack for what seemed like an eternity. Just before I announced my inevitable spray of semen, Robyn called out in similar and her body shook and twitched like I've never seen a woman do. She moaned and yelled as her orgasm completely overtook her. Mine followed suit in very short order as I watched my cum spurt out of my penis and land all over her back. My sperm doused her body like a water hose, spraying bright pearly white all over her back and onto her ass. Robyn just knelt in silence as I barked and hollered with my violent orgasm. She smiled and looked back at me, as I looked at her and returned the smile.

"You know you can't stay," Robyn admitted.

"Yeah."

"But I wouldn't mind if you want regroup and nail me again before you go."

"I'll think about it," I teased.

We both laughed out loud, as I smeared my cum over her with my dick and my hands.

"Before that, it looks like you need a bath," I joked.

"Well, another bath in your cum is definitely what I'm looking forward to," Robyn sighed.

The two of us laughed again.

"Well, since we started with dessert first, I guess we'll be moving on to the main course next?"

The sound of hearty laughter filled the already sex-filled room.