All Comments on 'Rear-Ended'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 4 years ago
Great stuff

I usually read group stuff, but that got me in. Well done.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 4 years ago
The rape/coercion element turned me off quick. Yuck.

I didn’t even get to the part where you reveal, “They’re just role-playing,” or worse, “She enjoyed getting raped.” I just ducked out. And I’m unfollowing. Give people a heads up when you whip out a nasty premise like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In "Good Hands"

The upside of expensive auto insurance.

Good writing, actually realistic when it came to the physical descriptions.

amiinwienamiinwienover 4 years ago
Great story. Not blackmail

I love anal. Fortunately for me, my wife does too as my cock is pretty thick. I'll have to add this to our role playing.

For the record, she could have just let him call the cops. She agreed to the price, so it was definitely NOT blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing takes wrong turn away from CONSENT

I get this is all fantasy, but a woman getting ordered to do ANAL so she can keep her car which means her job which means her home,food, etc = yuck!

I really was hoping this was a couple who took an unfortunate collision in their own driveway and turned it into role-playing-- but NO!

Also, this jerk doesn't do 1 thing for her pleasure!

She blows him and then she fingers herself, gets her own ass ready, and even rubs her own Clit! They don't even kiss but she still asks him to fuck her vagina because??? What, she came while getting banged? So do some RAPE VICTIMS!

Is this rape? Given the whole car equals job equals home, food, etc; then, yes!

The writing is excellent and the feeling of penetration is VERY accurate, but there was nothing sexy about their interaction because he NEVER saw her as anything but a hole to stick his dick in!

A damp towel? Ewwwwww!

And what's with no condomn with a stranger and then that SAME stranger, who didn't care enough about her to go gently and at her pace, cuming inside her? Of which, I CAN ONLY GUESS is an ass full of micro-cuts!

*The fasting growing infection rate After gay men, is women doing unprotected anal!

Sorry to be a grump about this, but even FANTASY has to play by the rules of being a descent PERSON or else, what are we promoting? Erotica or victimization!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it never happened you idiot!

you get that this is fantasy. then you ask what it's promoting.

you're in the adult sexual fantasy place where ANYTHING can happen because it's a FANTASY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My guess is she rear ended him once

And he kept on rear ending her until well after their then future children graduated from college

Just my idea of a suitable addendum heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Actual physical descriptions!! Bravo!

OMG, thank you for having actual experience with what you're writing about, so that you realize that there are, and write about, actual physical sensations from anal sex! It's so annoying to read stories that go, "He took her anal virginity by sliding his huge cock all the way into her ass," without the slightest thought that there might be actual physical sensations there that needed to be described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...

SIMILAR Stories