Rear Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a slight pause, during which Lo was silent and merely blinked, Meri continued, "It's horrible. Women being fucked by dogs, horses, drinking pee, you name it! I mean really! I don't want my kids being raised on that."

Lo was blushing by now. She hoped Meri would think it was just the combination of the alcohol and the sun. She couldn't tell what Meri had seen of the blog. Had she seen the more risqué posts? Was she referring to those? Did she want Lo to open up about all her naughty kinks, her taboo fantasies, her hidden shame?

"I don't care if they get off on a naked woman's body," she said while applying more sunscreen to her breasts, "or lesbians, or even a blowjob scene. Whatever. But the internet is worse than drugs. It will fuck with your head for years to come if you're not careful. So, as long as they're under my roof, I insist on access to their search history and their phones."

"And they agree to that?"

Meri was now applying the sunblock to her legs. "Well, they used to, before college. The older ones, I mean. Now it's a struggle. 'But Mom,'" she mocked, "'I have a right to privacy.' And I have a right to know what's on the phone that I pay for and on the computer that I bought, and what you're downloading from the internet that is in my name."

Lo suddenly realized that Meri was drunk. She was ranting.

"Does Scott know that you track his porn activities too?" asked Lo.

"Scott?" Meri asked with a laugh. "Ha! No. Either he is completely oblivious to the fact that I can see everything in his search history, or he wants me to know. Either way, it's fine. But, as you know, it's not fine when the kids discover what he's been looking at (or when they discover what I've been getting off to). When my libido was resurrected, it actually was helpful. If I saw that he jacked off the previous night to a woman fingering her ass, well, I knew what to do to get him turned on. If I saw that he got off to photos of a woman's feet, well, the next night I was feet-forward. When I found out that Scott was reading your blog," she continued, "I was actually relieved. I mean, yeah, you're half his age and only a little older than our oldest son, but you're real. You're not some desperate young floozy from god-knows-where who has been coerced into making porn. You're not strung out on drugs and putting yourself out there on the internet for your next fix. You're in it because you want to be. And it's clear that HH loves you, worships you. It's a healthy, if unconventional, relationship. It's refreshing. And if my son wants to read about it," she laughed to herself, "ha! at least he's reading!!! Right? I mean, it's good writing. It's both intellectually and sexually stimulating. If porn is junk food, then it's a granola bar. Sure, it's got a few chocolate chips thrown in, but it's not bad for you!" She laughed again.

Lo laughed with her, though she was feeling uneasy being talked about in this way.

"Do you think that Scott is reading about me because he has a thing for a hotwife?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, maybe he secretly wants to see you fucked by another man."

"If only!" blurted out Meri, loudly.

"Have you talked to him about it?"

"No."

"But surely you talked to him about me. I mean, he was reading the blog. You discovered that he was reading the blog. You got into the blog. Your son, or sons, got into the blog. And now suddenly, here I am, in the flesh! How did you explain that to him?"

It gradually dawned on Meri that Lo didn't know the whole story.

"I told Scott that when I was checking our son's browsing history, I came across your blog."

"Oh."

"He played dumb, like he had never heard of it or you before. That night, before bed, I said to him, 'Do you want to see what sort of smut our son has been looking at?' He said 'Sure' as if he had no real interest in it. I pulled up your blog on our laptop and we scrolled through it together."

"No!" said Lo, incredulously. (One of her greatest satisfactions is knowing that couples read the blog together. Meri probably knew that already.)

"Yes, we did. And I could see him getting aroused. I said to him, 'You like that? You like that young slut? That little nympho? Do you wish you were with a cum-hungry cock-whore like her?' He got all flustered. He didn't know what to say or what to make of me as my hand reached under the covers for his hard dick. I stroked him off as he scrolled through your blog. Then I gave him a blowjob. And then I got on all fours and you won't believe what he did."

"What?!" Lo was very interested.

"He put the computer on my back and fucked me from behind while looking at your photos. He came like he hadn't cum in twenty years!"

"Na-ah," said Lo, incredulously.

"Yeah."

"How'd that make you feel?"

"I was fine with it. You and I had already had our date last year and so I was envisioning you in my mind as he fucked me. I knew that I had one up on him. Also, I was just glad to be fucked from behind. You've seen Scott. He's huge. Usually, when he fucks me, it's missionary position. I can hardly breathe. He's so big and heavy. And, worst of all, he has a tiny cock."

"No!"

"Yes. He has to be really right up against me to get it in me at all. I literally cannot remember the last time I climaxed with him. I mean, I cum, but it's always due to self-manipulation."

Lo glanced down at Meri's mons pubis and saw that there was a sparkle of light glimmering from her pussy because she was dripping wet again.

"How did you explain today to him?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, how did you explain that you and I know each other and that I was coming over?"

"Oh," said Meri as if it was no big deal to pull the wool over Scott's eyes, "I told him a week ago or so that I wrote to you and it turns out you live close by. I told him we had carried on an email correspondence and that we finally met up for coffee."

"What was his reaction?"

"He was surprised, but he clearly tried to play down his excitement at the prospect of meeting you. I'll bet you anything that when you went inside and saw him at his computer, he was reading your blog, not doing work."

"Does he know that you and I. . . that we. . . that you have bi tendencies?"

"Oh yeah. I mean, he knows that I'm interested in women, or at least that I was in college. You wouldn't know it now, seeing me as a middle-aged housewife and mom in the suburbs, but in high school and college, I lived up to the reputation redheads have for being wild and crazy."

"I can believe it. So, he's ok with that?"

"Well, he doesn't know that we've fooled around, but yeah. What hetero guy isn't ok with that?"

"I've known a few," said Lo, reminiscing about some past relationships.

"Anyhow, he can't believe you're here."

Author's Aside: This whole account reminded me of a wonderful Italian movie I saw years and years ago called The Icicle Thief in which a beautiful, buxom, blonde model from a color TV commercial intrudes upon the black-and-white realism film depicting an impoverished family. The notion of Lola the nympho, hotwife, sex-blog star walking into the quiet, suburban family life of Scott and Meri was superimposed in my mind over the Italian film.

"Does he have any expectations?" asked Lo.

"What do you mean?"

"Is he hoping to sleep with me?"

"I hadn't thought of that," said Meri. She paused to think for a moment, gazing off at the house. "I'm sure he wants to, but knows that he can't without my go-ahead."

"How do you feel about it?"

"Do you want to sleep with him?" asked Meri, incredulously.

"I'm just trying to gauge expectations."

"Hmmmmm," sounded Meri as she pensively looked off, picturing the scene in her mind's eye. "I guess I don't really care."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, he's tiny. I told you that. And he cums in like five minutes, tops. Would you really do it?"

"I'm not opposed," said Lo. "But I don't want to create any problems. You two should probably talk it over and make sure you're both 100% on board."

"I'll let you know," said Meri. "He's only slept with like three or four women, including me."

"Poor guy. And you?"

"How many people have I slept with?"

"Yeah."

"Too many to count!" said Meri with a laugh. "But no one new since getting married."

"Oh, then do I have the boys for you!" said Lo.

"What?"

Lo went on to tell Meri about the brothers from across the street. Meri was simultaneously intrigued and repulsed by her own excitement. "They're like the same age as my own boys," she remarked.

Together, Lo and Meri discussed the myriad possibilities for the COVID quarantine cuckolding adventures.

Eventually, Lo and Meri bid each other farewell as Meri went to prepare dinner for her hungry family and Lo came home to me to get her fill of my love while she recalled to me the events with which I have just regaled you.


12