All Comments on 'Rear Windows'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding!

This story has all the ingredients I like: adult teen relationship, muscle, voyeurism, suspense... A young student watches a bodybuilding neighbour masturbate and fuck a jock and gets hooked. The natural way to gay sex. Lots of nice aspects. Beautifully written. Lovely read.

KenJamesKenJamesalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks For Reading

If you enjoyed this story, you'll probably like my books. See my biography for more information.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

One of the best stories I’ve read here in a long time. It’s well written, builds well, and, while a fantasy, it’s believable. Just what I want. Bravo!

TeenTopTeenTopalmost 5 years ago
Muscle and cock

is the hottest combination, not only for Dave in this story, also for me. I worship bodybuilders regularly and love to get fucked by muscle-bulls. Muscle and cock are true symbols of virility. So it is only natural that Dave is attracted by the masculine physiques of Clark and Kevin and their beautiful intercourse. Thank you so much, KenJames, for your arousing descriptions! Especially what you wrote about Dave getting fucked by Clark is first class literature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Turned

Great story and so hot. I can just imagine watching the show and longing to join in. I have one FB who's a bit body builder and loves me to pound his tight ass, but has never expressed a desire to turn the tables.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot!

This story has several things I like: big cocks, watching men together, and dirty talk. Had me hard from the beginning...I would really like to watch two guys like that, and then join in!

bilbert47bilbert47over 1 year ago

Love the idea of watching hot sex, one of my biggest fantasies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
1430 Followers
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES