Rear Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers

"Oh yeah!" Clark ran gentle fingers through Dave's short brown hair. "That's good."

"I'm just getting started." Dave jacked Clark's hard cock and kneaded his balls while running his tongue up and down its deep furrow. Then, he clamped his lips around its corneal ring and swirled his tongue over its broad cock-head.

"Wow!" Clark gasped. "You're a great cocksucker."

Dave laughed. That was close to what Kevin had said to Clark last night. "I bet you say that to all the boys."

"Naw. Only if its true." Clark pulled Dave to his feet, took him into his arms, and kissed him hard and dirty, kneading Dave's butt cheeks and rubbing his stiff pole against Dave's hard-on. "And you're better than most." He ran slow a finger up and down Dave's crack.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Dave asked.

"Do you want me to?" Clark's finger stopped on Dave's anus. He teased the tight little hole with his fingertip. It hurt a little but also sent shocks of erotic energy through Dave's body.

"Kinda. But I'm scared-"

"Well, I AM going to fuck your sexy ass." Clark pulled his fingertip out of Dave's hole. "But not right now." He took Dave's hand and led him to the bedroom. "I want you to fuck me. That okay?"

"Oh yeah!" Dave's boner got even harder. Lou Ann had been enthusiastic about sex, but she'd been afraid of anal.

The sun had set and the back yard was dark, turning the sliding glass door into a mirror. Clark stopped in front of the door and pointed to their reflections. "Do you like the view from this side?"

Dave moved behind Clark and placed his stiff cock between the big man's buns. "Looks great." He reached around and stroked Clark's hard-on while humping his crack. "Feels great, too."

"Sure does." Clark ground his butt against Dave's sliding pole. "Do you like watching our reflections?"

"Yeah, but I want to do it face to face."

Clark grinned. "Like Kevin and me last night?"

"Exactly. That was so hot."

"I know. I saw the mess you made on the glass."

"Well, I sort of got carried away. I was trying to see better . . ."

"You'll see everything tonight." Clark walked around to the far side of the bed, then lay on his back and lifted his butt. "Come on. I'm ready for you." He saw Dave looking around. "The lube's in the nightstand drawer."

"Okay." Dave got the little squeeze bottle and knelt between Clark's raised knees. He spent a moment admiring the bodybuilder's sexy ass, then spread a line of lube on his index finger and pressed it into the center of Clark's puckered hole. It went in easily.

Dave moved his finger in and out while twisting his wrist to distribute the lubricant evenly. The way Clark's anal muscles gripped his finger was really sexy.

"That's good enough," Clark said. "I'm ready for your cock."

"All right." Dave's cock was painfully hard. "I'm sure ready to fuck your hot tight ass." He slathered his rigid pole with lube and pushed its head into Clark's asshole. It was tight-way tighter than Lou Ann's pussy-and resisted his invading knob. The pressure on his cock-head grew as he pressed forward, gradually opening Clark's anus.

Suddenly, his cock-head slipped through Clark's anal ring and he drove home, slamming his balls against Clark's buttocks.

"Oh yeah!" Clark's anal muscles clamped Dave's swollen pole. "Your cock feels great in my ass."

"Well, your ass is fantastic." He drew back until his cock-head was just inside Clark's anal ring and then plunged into the bodybuilder's depths. "Way different from a pussy."

Clark tightened his anal muscles even more. "Better?" He relaxed his muscles-a little-letting Dave move more freely.

"Uh . . ." Dave fucked Clark with long slow strokes, watching his cock sliding in and out of the man's ass. "Yeah . . . Kinda."

Clark laughed and rolled his hips, encouraging Dave to go faster. "I'm just messin' with you, man. I can tell you're a virgin."

"Virgin?" Dave pulled back a little too far and his cock slipped out of Clark's asshole. He pushed its head back through Clark's anal ring. After an instant of pressure, he was back inside. "I guess so. I've never fucked a man in the butt before."

Clark smiled. "Or a woman." He moaned with pleasure as Dave teased his anus, pulling out until his tip was barely kissing Clark's pucker, then pushing forward and stopping just inside Clark's anal ring.

"Okay, you're right." Dave slammed home. "Lou Ann would do almost everything, but not THAT." He fucked Clark hard and fast, bouncing his balls against Clark's butt cheeks, and occasionally looking up at his reflection in the sliding glass door.

"That's right!" Clark rocked his hips, swinging his buttocks up to meet Dave's driving rod. "Hammer my ass!"

The pressure in Dave's balls built steadily as he fucked Clark roughly, slamming his pelvis into the big man's buttocks. "Jeez!" he gasped. "I'm gonna-" He rammed Clark's asshole over and over, shooting another pulse of cum with each violent thrust.

"Yeah!" Clark cried. "Shoot it!" He jerked his big stiff cock while Dave emptied his teenage nuts up his ass.

"Damn!" Dave slowed to a stop with his rod buried deep in Clark's asshole. "That was fuckin' great! I've never come so hard!" He bent forward and kissed Clark passionately. The big man kissed him back with even more dirty aggressive tongue than before.

"It was good for me, too," Clark said. "You're a real stud."

Dave rose to his knees and his still-stiff cock slipped out of Clark's butt. He looked down at the other man's rigid pole. "Are you going to fuck me now?" Dave wasn't scared any more. Just excited.

"Yeah."

"All right." Dave stood up, faced away from the bed, and bent over. "Just take it easy. Okay?"

"Don't worry." Clark got up and stood behind Dave. "I'll be gentle." His fingertip slowly circled Dave's anus, giving him an even bigger boner. "Gentle enough, anyway."

"How are you going to do it?" Dave asked.

"You'll see." Clark guided Dave to the bed. "Get on your hands and knees."

"Are you going to fuck me from behind? I want to do it face to face."

"No. This is something different." Clark flashed a naughty grin. "I think you'll like it."

"Okay." Dave got into position. "What are you going to do?"

"Just wait and see." Clark got on his knees on the floor, then put his hands on Dave's butt cheeks and pulled them apart.

Lightning shot from Dave's anus to his rock hard cock as Clark's warm breath caressed his asshole. "So pretty," Clark whispered. "So fucking sexy."

Dave's cock throbbed as Clark kissed, licked, and nibbled around his anus, gradually moving in. He moaned and pushed his butt back into Clark's face.

Clark laughed. "I think you like that."

"Oh god! Yeah."

"I'm just getting started." Clark licked up and down Dave's butt crack. Dave stroked his painfully hard cock as Clark's tongue approached his anus.

"Jeez!" Dave moaned and squirmed as Clark's flat tongue stroked his asshole. It was hot, wet, and insistent, sending firebolts of sexual energy through his body.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Clark pointed his tongue and pressed it into Dave's anus, gradually teasing it open.

"Oh yeah!" Dave let go of his throbbing pole and ground his butt into Clark's face. "That's so good!" Clark pushed his tongue in deeper, fucking Dave's ass like a wide flat super-flexible cock.

"Good for me, too." Clark kissed Dave's asshole tenderly, then stood up and patted his butt affectionately. "Got me real hard."

"Me too. I've never felt anything like that." Dave twisted around to look at Clark. "You gonna fuck me now?"

"Yep. Get on your back."

"Okay." Dave rolled over and lifted his butt. "Come on."

Clark knelt between Dave's legs. "God, you've got a sexy asshole." He squeezed a big blob of lube onto the tip of his finger and rubbed it over Dave's puckered hole. "All ready for my big hard cock." He put more lube on his finger and slid it up Dave's asshole. It hurt going in, but the pain faded quickly.

"Nice and tight," Clark said. "Just the way I like it." He twisted his wrist as he worked his finger in and out, distributing the lube evenly.

Dave's cock jerked in time with Clark's finger motions. "Man! That feels great."

"Glad you like it." Clark pulled his finger out. "You'll like my cock even more." He lubricated his dick and pressed its head into Dave's asshole.

"Oh fuck!" Dave gasped. "That is BIG."

"Too big?" Clark pushed in slowly, drawing back slightly when Dave tensed up, then proceeding, gradually stretching Dave's tight hole.

"No." Dave stroked his stiff cock as Clark went in deeper. "Keep going. I'm just-" He screamed as Clark's broad cock-head slipped through his anal ring and the big man's long thick rod slammed home. "Oh god!"

Clark held still. "You all right?"

"Oh yeah." Dave let go of his throbbing cock. "Just kinda surprised me." He'd never felt anything like Clark's big heavy pole stretching and filling his ass. His tool was so warm and alive. Rock-hard and yet soft and yielding. So . . . fucking . . . male. "Fuck me now."

"Like this?" Clark drew back slowly, then pressed back inside.

"Yeah." Dave's hard dick jerked as Clark's flaring cock-head rubbed his anal walls. "Just like that."

Clark fucked Dave with long slow strokes. "Your butt feels great." He bent forward and kissed Dave.

"This feels so good." Dave ran his hands over Clark's flat chest and muscular arms. His body was so different from a woman's. "Fuck me hard. I'm ready for you now."

"Okay. I'm gonna hammer your ass." Clark pulled completely out, then pushed his cock-head back through Dave's anal ring. "Pound it good and hard." He teased Dave's ass mouth with a few more shallow strokes, then got down to serious fucking, pulling out and then slamming home, bouncing his balls against Dave's butt cheeks.

"Oh yeah!" Dave gasped. "That's right!"

Clark grinned. "So you like that?"

"Uh-huh."

"Then you'll really like THIS." Clark grabbed Dave's ankles and pushed them up and over his shoulders, spreading his legs like wheelbarrow handles.

Dave stroked his throbbing cock as Clark rocked his ankles in a wide arc, driving his plunging pole deep into his ass and sending waves of pleasure through his body. "Come on!" he cried. "Shoot that big dick for me! Give me a big hot-" He screamed as Clark's first hard hot pulse of cum splashed his anal walls. "Oh yeah! Come in me!"

Clark rammed Dave's ass, pumping more cum up his tight butt with each rough thrust. It was even more exciting than Dave had imagined. Thick streams of cum fountained from his cock splashing his crotch, belly, and chest.

"Man!" Dave gasped. "That was amazing." He pulled Clark down and kissed him passionately.

"For me, too." Clark's hard cock slipped out of Dave's ass as he rose to his knees. "You've got an amazing ass." He fondled Dave's stiff prick and then ran his fingers over Dave's belly, smearing the cum covering it. "You sure shot a big load."

"When it's good, I always do."

"Well, I guess it was good, then."

"Sure was."

* * *

Dave and Clark stayed in bed for a while, kissing and playing with each others' bodies.

They took a long sexy shower and then sat on a blanket in the middle of the back yard, drinking beer and enjoying the warm velvet night.

"Want to fuck me again?" Dave asked.

"Sure." Clark stood up and went into the house.

When he came back with the lube, Dave was already on his hands and knees with his butt sticking out. He looked up at his balcony and said, "I wonder who's watching US."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2019 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers
12