Rearview Mirror Cuck Fun

Story Info
Husband watches Wife get Fucked in the Backseat.
1.3k words
3.7
23.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched your eyes in the rearview mirror.

Watched from the front seat, first as he kissed your lips, then moved to your neck.

Watched your eyes flutter as he did, despite your efforts at keeping them open to see me, and to see how much I was enjoying this.

And although I couldn't see his hand in the mirror, I knew from your eyes that it was moving down your body.

Knew when it stopped to caress and squeeze your breasts through the thin fabric of your dress.

Watched your eyes roll back as he pinched your nipples, watched your mouth open, heard you utter a low moan, as much involuntary in response to his fingers as it was necessary, wanting to encourage him.

Apparently, he didn't need encouragement, as I watched your eyes as he continued to kiss your neck, your ears, your shoulders, starting to slide one of the straps down.

Watched as you moved your arm to allow the strap to fall away, and then watched from the front seat as his head moved out of the mirror's view and down as his lips took your breast in his mouth.

Wait. Sorry. Let me back up briefly to explain.

After our last get-together, in which you'd fucked a guy in the hotel room next door to us while I listened, you and I had continued to discuss the exciting parts of that evening -- and FUCK YES there were parts of listening to that and then talking to you about it afterwards that were tremendously exciting -- and we had decided that a few things were important as we continued to explore taking our relationship to the next level. Both emotionally and physically.

First, we wanted anyone else participating to know exactly what was going on, and to not only be in agreement, but also excited by it.

Second, I'd realized that listening was not going to be enough for me -- I wanted to see you, watch you, and to put my compersion to the full test, I wanted to get off by watching you cum.

And finally, we wanted to do it with someone at least one of us knew and trusted, but also someone who had a high EQ, not someone who was gonna do it and then flake. They needed to appreciate the fuck out of the gift they were being given.

All of which brings us back to the car.

And to him, sucking your tit while squeezing it with his hand, licking and flicking your nipple as I watched you moan to him that you were getting wetter by the minute.

Your eyes closed, your head rolling side to side, your mouth open, and I watched as you shift in your seat, allowing him access, encouraging him to get his hand in between your legs.

"Let me slide my dress up...now let me feel your hands on my legs...mmm that's it...yes, stroke my thighs...oh yeah I like it light and then firm that feels amazing....keep climbing higher...mmmmm oh yesss you found her..."

And now his voice, "oh damn baby I can feel how hot and wet she is through the fabric of your panties, fuck that turns me on...just gonna rub her through that fabric for now..."

"mmmmm yessss feels so goood" you moaned in response, and I felt myself getting harder as I watched the pleasure light up your face.

After a few minutes of that, of hearing your moans intensify, you say, "I'm going to slide my panties to the side, I want you to get your fingers in my pussy and feel how wet I am...and then I want to taste me on your fingers..."

And I watched as your head rolled back farther and I knew (from experience in the backseat of your BMW) that you were thrusting your ass and your hips forward to give him better access to that delicious pussy.

"Mmmm ok baby, how's this feel, just gonna...rub...her...like...this..."

"Inside, put them inside, fuck I need them inside me, and then curl them up..."

"Like this...?"

"MMMMM OH FUCKKKK" and I saw you grab the headrests to have something to hold onto as he pushed two fingers deeeep inside you and your mouth went wide as you released a loud full body moan.

And I couldn't help myself -- I'd been rubbing myself through my pants, so fucking hard from watching you receive pleasure -- I had to unsnap, unzip and release me and begin stroking myself as I continued to watch.

Watching you was SUCH a fucking turn on -- and that increased significantly when I saw him put his wet fingers to your lips and watch you instantly take them in your mouth, licking and sucking them hungrily. Devouring them, taking in every ounce of your deliciousness off of them.

"Oh fuck my pussy tastes good," you said, opening your eyes and looking at me with a wicked smile.

And as you smiled, you mouthed the words, "Do you want him to make me cum?"

And I mouthed back with big excited eyes, "FUCK YES I DO."

"Mmmmm" from the back seat as he slid his fingers back inside you, wet from your saliva, and as he continued to lick and suck your tits.

It was pretty obvious from the front seat, from watching your face, from hearing your breathing and moaning, from feeling the heat increase in the car, that he had found your clit and was rubbing it just the way you like -- firm, steady pressure.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh yes that's gonna make me cummmm" you were barely able to get the words out as I watched the waves crash

As your mouth widened

As your eyes widened and rolled back

As your head pushed back and you thrust your hips forward

As you dropped one of your hands from the headrest to put it on top of his and through your breaths, said, "two fingers...in and up...do it now"

And then "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK"

And I watched you cum

And as I did, I felt my own excitement and arousal, which had been building for the last several days as we'd been preparing for this, I felt it overwhelm me, and in a huge shudder that shook my entire body, I came, all over my hand, all over the front of my boxers FUCKKKKKK

And then I watched as your breathing, which had been at a fever pitch just seconds before, intensified again as you pulled his fingers deeper inside you, and I knew at the same time with your other hand you were now stroking your clit and I felt and saw you cum again in an intense aftershock from the previous orgasm

"Oh fuck oh god oh fuck oh god yessss againnnnn mmmmmm"

You held your breath for what seemed like forever as your body dealt with the extreme state of arousal and release -- I watched as the waves crashed and crashed and then gradually lessened and lessened

And when you started breathing again, you took in big gulps of air, refilling your depleted lungs as he came up for air himself and gently, softly, kissed your neck and shoulders.

"Oh fuck you're so fucking good at that," I heard you say, and I looked back to see you smiling at me, not wicked this time, but knowing, reassuring, loving.

And then I watched as you kissed him, long and hard, and I watched as he brought his fingers back up to your mouths and the two of you licked your sweet wetness off of him.

And then I heard, a deep rumbling of his voice as you were kissing, "I'm...still...hungry..."

And I watched your eyes go wide, and you watched as my eyes went wide

Both of us ready, hungry, wanting more...

Chapter 2: I watch them fuck and HOLY FUCK

Chapter 3: He. leaves and I reclaim her whole body