All Comments on 'Rearview Mirror Cuck Fun'

by UncleMark415

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

good story. However, watch how you change your POV in the story. Still worth a 5

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Fuck yes! Keep going.

Wark2002Wark20025 months ago

Nicely done. Only to suggestions: you probably should’ve found a better way to include the action that happened before the present tense. Assuming you are addressing your wife directly you’re not going to suddenly say: stop! Let me remind you what happened before! So, just throwing a stray line or two as you are describing what they do is probably sufficient. You don’t have to tell the whole story, we can surmise it. And you also break the effect slightly by saying that there will be further parts to the story. This should’ve been, for all intents and purposes to the audience, a stand alone. If you add a second or third or fourth or fifth parts, great, but it kind of breaks the concentration. Otherwise, though, it is very difficult to write a story in second tense and you did extremely well. I appreciate the fact that you have offered to suffer the slings and arrows of the loving wives readers by actually making this a part of their relationship, and not burning either one of them. I like the intense style of the whole thing.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown5 months ago

Reclaimed? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pity you can't reclaim whatever self respect you had.

SexecutionerSexecutioner5 months ago

Yawn....

Feeb attempt UncleCuck

UncleMark415UncleMark4155 months agoAuthor

Always appreciate the constructive comments, and will definitely reconsider the 2nd person POV. Was trying something different, clearly not a lot of fans out there of it. Also always funny to me that the chickenshits who offer the least positive comments are either a) anonymous because they don't want anyone to know who they are, and b) those who haven't written a single fucking story themselves. Have some balls and put yourself out there, your words mean nothing to me unless you're doing that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think some of these guys are projecting their own personal failures and blaming it on the author. You know these are fictional erotic stories, right?

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

Sexually insecure little boys call others cuck to make themselves feel better about their failings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not a cuck but it's still hot. Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous