Reason to Exercise Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get even dirtier.
4.1k words
4.77
14k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

Additionally, this series will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the intro, but please be aware. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Following comments that I have gotten previously; I know nothing about how gyms and private trainers work. Everything here is meant for the purpose of telling a story and titillating the reader and is not meant as a portrait of reality. I love hearing from readers, but if you comment that it wouldn't happen that way in real life, well, that's why it's a fantasy.

Thanks to my amazing editor ResqJack!

Topics: FemDom, solo, oral, rimming, BDSM, humiliation, body odor, interracial, anal, pegging

**************

The next evening, Mariah was waiting impatiently for Jared to show up for his session. When he finally did, she quickly sent him to get changed. Not yet having earned back the right to clothing, he came back a few minutes late wearing just socks and shoes.

"As I mentioned last night, we are going to add something new to your training. Stand with your legs spread to around shoulder width and bend forward. Let's see how far you can go," she commanded.

He bent forward, managing to get almost to a ninety-degree bend, which was much better than when he first started. She walked around, inspecting him from all angles.

"Not too horrible," she commented, stopping by his upturned and exposed ass.

He started to get up but she stopped him with a slap.

"Nobody told you to move yet. I realized that while we have been working on stretching most of your body, some things were neglected. It has come time to rectify that," she said, placing the tip of the butt plug she had prepared earlier at the entrance to his asshole.

He groaned as she started to work it in slowly. She took her time working the black silicone plug into his ass, sliding it in and out. It was slightly longer than her middle finger and about two fingers wide at the thickest part. When she finally pushed it in enough, she watched as his ass sucked it the rest of the way in and he moaned in response. She smacked his ass lightly and sent him to get started. As the evening progressed, she caught sight of him reacting to the plug shifting inside of him as he worked out. She really liked the way his cock stayed hard enough to bounce around. When he finished his workout, she called him over.

"Get down on all fours," she instructed.

When he was in position, she straddled his back, facing his ass. She could feel the warmth of his bare skin through her shorts and against her thighs. Realizing the position wasn't quite right for what she wanted, she stood up enough that her weight wasn't on him.

"Put your face down on the floor."

She squatted down so that her ass was gently pressed against his head which was turned to the side, trapping him against the floor, but not hurting him. She heard him breathe in the scent of her smelly ass and smiled. Leaning forward, she grabbed the plug from his ass and pulled gently. He moaned as the plug stretched his ass sightly. She let go and watched the plug settle back into his ass. She did that a few more times, enjoying his responses. She eventually pulled on it enough for his rosebud to spread around the thickest part, making Jared groan as it slid out of him. She let it slide out until just the small tip was inside of him. She then pushed it back inside of him up to the widest point and pulled out back out. She began to fuck his ass with the plug, accompanied by soft moans and grunts of pleasure coming from beneath her ass. She kept it up for two minutes before pulling it out completely and getting off him.

"On your knees."

Mariah stepped back as he got to his knees. She smiled at the look on his face and the very erect cock that was jutting out from between his legs. She pushed her shorts to the ground, along with her panties, and gestured to him to approach as she stepped out of them. She could smell the heavy mix of arousal and sweat coming from between her legs, and from the look on Jared's face, he could as well. Once he was close enough, she pulled his flushed face forward between her dark thighs, his lips pressing against her chocolate-colored pussy lips. She felt his tongue penetrate her cunt and moaned in pleasure. She held his face tight against her as he alternated delving deep inside of her and swiping her clit with his tongue. She could feel her wetness dripping down his face. It didn't take long before she was crying out her orgasm and shuddering, still holding him tight with his tongue never stopping. As her orgasm crested, she heard him moaning into her spasming pussy that was soaking his face, and she felt something hot and wet splash against her leg. When her quivering finally stopped, Mariah let go of Jared's head and stepped back, slightly unsteady on her feet. Looking down at him she saw that his face was soaked with her juices and flushed a bright red. She thought that there was something incredibly hot about seeing him like that. She then looked down at her legs and saw a couple of bright white streaks of his cum which stood out against her dark chocolate-colored skin.

"It seems like someone enjoyed himself," she said in a mocking tone. "I expect you to clean up your messes."

Jared blushed but crawled closer to her and bent forward to lick his cum off her legs. She felt a pulse of pleasure shoot through her already sensitive nervous system as his tongue dragged along her sweaty legs. It didn't take him long to eat his cum and she sent him off to shower. Still, on edge, she dropped down into one of the chairs and spread her legs. She gently stroked herself, waiting for him to finish. It took him fifteen minutes to shower and get dressed. She knew what kind of display she was putting on and was pleased to see the effect it had on him when he walked back in. His eyes nearly popped out of his head, his jaw dropped, and he stumbled as he saw her sitting, legs spread, finger stroking her clit. She stood up, slowly sauntering towards him, with a sway in her naked hips, and a devilish smile on her face. She slipped the finger she had been using to play with her clit into his open mouth and closed it gently. He sucked on it eagerly, and she slowly pulled it out with a POP. With one hand on each shoulder, she pushed down, and Jared dropped to his knees. He kissed the proffered very wet pussy, getting her juices on him again, and then her smelly asshole as well, when she turned around and spread her cheeks.

"Go home," Mariah said, looking down at the naked lust in Jared's eyes. "You'll get what is coming to you soon enough. Just keep up the good work."

Mariah pulled back on her shorts, not bothering with panties. On second thought, she picked them up and handed Jared the wet pink lace thong.

"For being such a good little bitch, you can hold onto these until our next session. I expect them back clean."

As he walked out, she wondered how long it would take before they were pressed into his face. She had an internal bet that it would be when he got to his car, and he wouldn't even wait until he got home. As she was finishing showering after cleaning up the gym, her phone buzzed with a message from Jared, asking if she wanted to go out again.

After making plans for the following evening, she asked, "How long did you last before giving in and smelling them?"

There was a long pause before he replied, "To the car."

"I assumed as much. You are such a dirty little bitch, and I love it. I bet that you are playing and smelling them right now, aren't you."?

"I can't help that you turn me on so much."

"Show me."

In less time than it had taken him to write out his previous responses, he sent back a picture. Opening it, she saw him completely naked, cock erect, with his mouth stuffed with her dirty panties.

"I'm going to have to remember this for when I fuck your ass."

He didn't respond for a minute, but then another picture came through, with his mouth still stuffed, but now with his face covered in his own cum.

"I knew you would like that idea. Have a good night, my dirty little slut."

The next evening, Mariah once again found herself really enjoying spending time with Jared. At the end of the evening, he made good on his promise to offer her a drink at his place.

"I was planning on saying no if you asked, but I had a really nice time, so I think that I'm going to take you up on it."

Jared smiled bright and they headed to his apartment. Mariah was in shock when he showed her into the penthouse of one of the most expensive buildings in the city.

"Martinis ok?" He asked as she took in the very expensive, but not overdone, decor.

She nodded and he made them up quickly and gave her a tour.

"This is incredible," she told him when he showed her his gym. "I don't get why you came to my place when you have this at home."

"Because before you, I never used any of it. And I'm glad because otherwise, I would have never met you."

She turned to see him looking at her, eyes bright with happiness. Without a word she approached and wrapped her arms around him, lifting her face towards him. She could taste the martini on his lips as he kissed her, gently at first, but as her tongue slipped into his mouth, he followed suit.

Breaking away after a minute, Jared said, "Why don't we go back into the other room. It would probably be a bit more comfortable."

Grabbing their glasses, they headed back to the living room to a couch. They finished their drinks on the way and were kissing each other hungrily by the time they sat down. She felt his hand push under her shirt and caress her tight abs. She hummed in pleasure into his mouth which encouraged him to press on higher. She moaned as he cupped her tit for the first time. Impatient, she pulled away from the kiss and pulled her shirt over her head, revealing the red lace bra which held her small, dark boobs.

"I know that they aren't so much," she started to say, but he stopped her.

"They are amazing," he said, staring at them hungrily. "They are perfect," he continued, gently caressing them, running his fingers over the lace and the exposed cleavage.

She shivered in response to his touches, especially when his fingers ran over her very sensitive nipples.

"Come here," he whispered, pulling her towards him.

She turned and threw her leg over him, straddling his lap, which pushed her skirt up to her ass. He began with kisses down her neck, first one side and then the other. He then slowly trailed down the center of her chest, planting kisses as he went until his face was between her tits. She shivered as he worked his way over the top of one breast before going back to work on the other. Reading behind her back, he unclasped her bra and she pulled it off, exposing her nipples to him. He cupped one tit in each hand, barely filling his hands, and placed a gentle kiss on each of the hard, dark nubs. She felt a jolt of pleasure rush through her body as if there was a direct connection between her nipples and her clit. She moaned as he rubbed one nipple with his thumb while taking the other into his mouth at the same time. As he continued to play with her boobs, alternating sides, never stopping, she felt an orgasm starting to build. Her nipples were always sensitive, but she had never had this kind of reaction before. She found herself unconsciously thrusting her hips against him, her skirt having been pushed up enough that her lace-clad pussy was rubbing up against his erection through his pants.

"Oh, Jared," she moaned, as her orgasm hit.

It wasn't the best orgasm ever, not even close to the previous evening, but it felt good nonetheless. She pulled him off her nipple and kissed him deeply, her tongue snaking into his mouth.

"I think I may have gotten your pants wet," she said with a glimmer in her eyes.

"I don't mind."

"But I feel bad," she replied. "Let me take a look," she said, smiling as she slid back to the floor. "It looks like I made a mess," she said from her knees in front of him. "How about I help you get them off."

Mariah reached for his belt and opened his pants. Jared lifted his hips and she pulled them down to his ankles, along with his underwear. She reached out and grabbed his erect cock and leaned towards it. He sighed deeply when she licked the tip and then took him into her mouth. She enjoyed sucking cock, even though it had been a while since she last had done it. His precum tasted slightly salty but good, a hint of what was to come, matching the small bits she had tasted up until this point. She began bobbing her head up and down on his shaft, sucking and licking as she went. She got most of him into her mouth before hitting the back of her throat. She was too out of practice to take him into her throat right then, but she knew that she would be able to do it again soon enough. As she backed off a drop, she slid one hand down between her legs and under her skirt. Pushing aside her panties, she buried a finger inside of her wet pussy, coating it in her juices. She then slid her hand under his balls and up his crack. Feeling her fingers, he slid forward on the couch to give her more access, which had the unintended effect of shoving his dick deep into her mouth, gagging her a bit. He started to apologize, but it turned into a gasp as her finger pressed into his ass. She felt his asshole suddenly clamp down on her finger as his cock pulsed and shot a huge blast of cum into her mouth, quickly followed by another and then a third. She savored his cum as it filled her mouth, licking his cockhead even as it spurted. He moaned as she milked every drop of cum out of him and drank it down. Once she had finished, she let his now softening dick out of her mouth and sat back, pulling her finger from his ass, which drew out another moan. Looking him in the eyes, she slowly stuck the dirty finger in her mouth and sucked in clean from the tastes of her pussy and his ass. He pulled her back up to the couch and kissed her deeply, tasting the hints of everything that had just been in her mouth. They cuddled and kissed for a while longer before she went home for the night, needing to be at work early the next morning.

The next week passed similarly, with the only notable changes being that halfway through the week Mariah graduated Jared to a bigger plug for his workouts and she managed to deep throat him after their fourth date.

"I know that you don't usually have a Friday evening session," she said to him as he finished kissing her asshole at the end of his Thursday evening session, "But I'd like you to come in anyways."

"Sure, any specific reason?"

"I want to see how your training has progressed, and I think that having the weekend to recover could be a good thing."

Jared showed up the next evening as requested. The first thing that he noticed was that while Mariah was often not 100% put together at the end of a long day, tonight she was looking extra messy. As he got closer, he could see the sheen of sweat glistening on her dark skin, as well as the obvious signs of sweat soaking through her clothing. She approached and handed him an even larger buttplug. As he reached out to take it, she grabbed his arm and pulled him in close, and pushed him to his knees.

Shoving his face into her smelly armpit and trapping it there, she said, "The plan for the evening is to work you hard and see just got much you can take. And if you are a good boy and please me, I might be ready to have sex with you."

Jared, who was drowning in her pheromones, and the heady, sweaty smell of her armpits could only make mewling sounds of eager excitement in response.

"I thought you'd like that, you little slut. I didn't bother with deodorant today, and I spent the last hour getting extra sweaty for you. Do you think that you are going to be able to focus, or should I go shower?"

Jared shook his head and mumbled promises to focus even as he continued to inhale her smell. Mariah laughed and let him go. Handing him the plug, she sent him off to get ready. He returned a few minutes later, wearing nothing but his socks and gym shoes on his feet, the plug in his ass, a smile on his face, and sporting a giant erection.

"This plug is huge," he said. "It feels like it's completely filling me up and it shifts every time I move."

"And based on that, you are loving every second of it. Now, hit the treadmill."

He got in and started at his normal speed, with the plug working his ass with every step. She came up behind him and slapped his ass, causing him to jump a bit, before upping the speed.

"I said that we are going to work you hard, and I meant it. Move your ass," she said and spanked him again as he picked up the pace.

When she finally let him stop, he got off the treadmill breathing hard. He found himself sucking in the strong smell of her body as she stepped in close and rubbed his hair.

"Good job so far," she whispered to him. "And that's right, breathe in my scent like a dirty little slut."

By the end of the session, Jared was exhausted, sore, and hornier than he had ever before been in his life. Between the plug, her scent, and the way she treated him, his mind held nothing but thoughts of pleasing her and the offer of sex. She had spent the evening going back and forth from being a mean, demanding bitch who slapped and insulted him at the slightest provocation, to being kind, loving, and gentle, holding and caring for him.

"Why don't you lay down on the bench and catch your breath for a minute," she said, with a smile on her face. "I'm really impressed with how far you've come. I guess you really did just need a reason to exercise."

He collapsed onto the bench, breathing hard. Mariah disappeared for a minute and then returned, tapping on his leg.

"Lift your legs up so I can pull the plug out. It must be driving you crazy by now."

He complied, lifting his legs up in the air and holding them to give her access. He groaned as she slowly pulled the large plug out of his stretched asshole. He started to let his legs back down after the plug left his ass completely, but she stopped him. He raised his head to look at her through his raised and spread legs and saw a wide grin on her face.

"I did say that if you pleased me, I was ready to have sex with you, didn't I?"

He nodded.

"So be a good boy and hold your legs up for me."

As he grabbed back hold of his legs, he craned his head up even further and saw that she was naked from the waist down, save for a large strap-on dildo that matched the dark color of her skin perfectly. His cock twitched as she pressed the tip against his sightly gaping anus.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked. "For us to finally have sex?"

Jared nodded, and then let out a low, guttural moan as she pushed inside of him. With gentle, slow strokes she penetrated his ass, stretching and filling him in ways he had never known was possible. When she was finally in as deep as she wanted, she shifted position slightly to be able to hold his legs, causing him to gasp as it shifted inside of him.

"Being that this is our first time, how do you want it? Do you want me to take you softly, like a virgin on her wedding night, or do you want me to fuck you like a dirty slut?"

"Fuck me like a dirty slut. Pound my ass. I want to..." he started to say, but it quickly cut off as she pulled out and slammed back into his ass. "Fuuuuuck," he moaned as she bottomed out inside of him.

Any further words were lost as she started thrusting in and out of his heretofore virgin asshole. She kept up a fast pace, with the sound of her thighs slapping against his ass mixed with his moans filling the air. Mariah smiled as she watched the expressions on his face as she pounded his ass. It didn't take long before Jared's tone and breathing started to change. She didn't slow down even as she watched him tense up as his orgasm hit. As she bottomed out the next time, a blast of cum shot out of his dick, splashing him in the face. As she kept fucking him, he seemed to spurt each time she thrust in, covering his face and chest in hot, sticky cum. Once his cock stopped twitching, she finally relented and pulled out of his ass, leaving it gaping open and sore. She made her way around to the other end of the bench where his cum splattered face was still opened mouthed, taking deep breaths. Using the dirty dildo, she scraped his cum off of his face and into his mouth. He licked it off and she went back for more, until his face, while not clean, no longer had globs of the sticky white mess all over it. Mariah then proceeded to feed him the strapon that had been in his other end.

12