Reason to Exercise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backed off when she hit the back of his throat and he gagged and said, "I expect you to be able to swallow my cock soon enough, but for tonight, I'll let you off easy."

She continued to fuck his face for another minute before pulling out and straddling his face. She knew that she was soaking wet and couldn't wait any longer for his tongue to be inside of her. She squirmed as his eager tongue lapped at her cunt and cried out in no time at all. Her juices poured down his face as she ground her orgasm against him. It kept going for a minute and a half before she collapsed against his cum soaked body. When they had both caught their breath, they staggered to the shower and got in together.

While they washed up Jared said, "I see why you suggested that having time to recover would be a good thing."

"Actually," she replied with a smile, "I just wanted you to have time to return the favor."

12