Reassuring Mia

Story Info
My wife and I reassure our daughter that she's beautiful.
4.8k words
4.6
35.8k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
564 Followers

"Baby, please don't say stuff like that about yourself," I pleaded with my daughter, Mia, who was currently engaged in another frantic berating of herself over her appearance. I think someone may have recently said something, to her or about her, earlier that day at school.

Like her mom, Mia had always been a bit overweight. But unlike her mom, Mia had always been very self-conscious about her appearance, even though she was obviously very pretty and well-proportioned.

But maybe that wasn't as obvious to her as it was to me.

______

Mia was about 6 inches shorter than me. Aside from her lesser height, she looked very similar to her mom, which means she was extremely cute.

She had a wide but beautiful and slightly freckled face, with a strong jawline just like her mom. I was a little jealous of their facial features - I always thought my wife, Becky, was more "handsome" than me.

Mia wore a size E bra, which I only know because I overheard her and her mom talking while shopping for new bras at Target. It's not like I was trying to overhear, I just happened to be in earshot when my wife casually mentioned the letter E to Mia, and that they're both the same cup size. Not that it was any surprise that they would be the same cup size; that seemed about right to me.

For obvious reasons, I had never consciously thought about the size of my daughter's ass. That would be weird... But I did notice, over the years, as Mia's new pairs of underwear increased to nearly the same size as her mom's. By around the time Mia turned eighteen, I sometimes had to check with her or her mom to verify whose-is-whose when it was my turn to fold the laundry; they both wore the same kind of plain white cotton panties.

The same thing never happened with their bras because my wife has some special method she uses for washing both of their bras. I don't really know what she does, but it happens in the bathroom, and I think vinegar is involved. It doesn't smell great and I usually stay away from that operation.

_____

"You're so beautiful, you're adorable, baby," I pleaded with her. She just huffed and turned away from me.

"You have to say that, you're my dad," Mia pouted.

We were at home in my office. I had turned my chair away from my desk and was facing my daughter, who was sort of milling around the room as she complained about her appearance. She was wearing an over-sized T-shirt that nearly went down to her knees, and she usually wore just her plain cotton panties underneath.

My wife was out running errands. She had left a few hours ago, so we were expecting her back any minute.

"I don't have to say anything," I retorted. "Uh, you've seen your mom, right?" I raised one eyebrow at her.

"No, never. Is she pretty? Is she sexy?" Mia replied sarcastically. It was a little weird to hear my daughter ask if I thought her mom was sexy, but I wanted to be honest with her.

"She is, actually. She's the prettiest, sexiest woman in the world, and that's why I married her," I said proudly. "And you look just like her, so that means you're beautiful too."

There it was. I had defeated my daughter with simple logic.

"Yeah, I guess Mom is really pretty," Mia sighed. "Sexy, too," she added.

"That's right," I said proudly.

"Sooo, I guess that means... you think I'm sexy too?" Mia wondered out loud, right before we heard her mom come in through the front door.

_____

"Don't be such a little weirdo," I scolded my daughter quietly enough so her mom wouldn't overhear.

Mia grinned. "MOOO--ooooom, Dad says he thinks I'm sexy!" Mia hollered in a sing-song tone, like a little kid ratting out her brother for stealing from the cookie jar.

"Well, maybe that's because you ARE!" My wife yelled back from the kitchen. I could hear her setting down several bags of who-knows-what on the counter top.

"See? I told you!" I teased my daughter. She rolled her eyes at me but there was a slight smile at the corners of her lips. A moment later, Becky made her way over and stood at the entrance to the office. She was wearing a tight-fitting red T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans that looked like they were about to burst around her gigantic ass and thighs.

"What the heck are you freaks talking about, anyway?" She asked with a smile. She hadn't taken Mia seriously at all.

I sighed. "Mia's in one of her moods again." Becky rolled her eyes and briefly glanced at Mia sadly. "So," I continued, "I was just trying to explain to her that she's actually very beautiful." Mia rolled her eyes so hard that I could practically hear it. "So I told her that you're very beautiful, and since she looks just like you, she's beautiful too."

Becky thought for a moment. "That's only logical," she said, nodding her head at Mia.

"Uh-huh," Mia replied sadly. "Maybe I look okay with clothes on, Mom, but underneath I'm pretty gross."

"Oh, for God sakes, Mia," Becky grumbled, then she quickly pulled her shirt off over her head.

"Uh... Mom?" Mia asked, and by this point her mom was undoing her bra behind her back. Becky ignored her and finished her task. I wasn't even sure what was going on. Why was my wife undressing in front of our daughter? It felt like it was happening in slow motion.

_____

"There!" Becky said proudly as she tossed her bra to the floor and placed her hands on her wide hips. She was now fully topless, but her jeans were still pulled up to about halfway between her belly button and her nipples, concealing her round tummy.

Becky's breasts were large enough that they rested a few inches below the waistband of her jeans at their lowest point. They were extremely wide, extending to her sides sort of below her armpits, and they extended several inches front of her too. Faint stretch marks marched from her upper chest in nearly straight lines down her breasts, ending above her nipples. Her tits were so pale that a faint green tapestry of veins could be seen under her skin. Her nipples pointed downward as much as they did forward, due to the absolutely massive size of her breasts. She had told me long ago that as her breasts swelled to their enormous size when she was younger, her nipples gradually migrated downward. The orientation of her nipples had never bothered me; this was just something she mentioned to me one time after I had partially lifted one of her breasts to get better access to her nipple. Her delicious nipple.

Mia stared ahead at her mother's breasts. Her eyebrows were raised. "I guess mine don't look that different from yours," she admitted. Again, no surprise to me, since they were the same cup size.

This was pretty wild. Outwardly I stayed calm, but there was one problem: I have always been so attracted to my wife that even in these strange circumstances, just seeing her topless was getting me excited. I tried to adjust my pants discretely, but I was caught:

"See, babe?" Becky asked our daughter while motioning at my groin. "Tits out for just a few seconds and your dad's already getting hard." She beamed at me; my wife always loved seeing how turned on I got for her.

Mia turned slowly towards me and asked awkwardly, "Are... Daddy, are you really hard...?" What an incredibly wrong and wonderful question to get from my daughter.

I sighed. "'Fraid so, babe," I said in a jokingly apologetic tone. Mia gazed at my crotch for a moment, I guess to see if there was any visible evidence. For a moment her eyes were full of wonder.

But then she quickly turned away. "Probably go soft if you saw me topless..." she mumbled.

Becky raised one eyebrow at our daughter. "Wanna bet?" she asked.

Mia looked incredulously at her mother for a moment and then said, "I don't have any money to bet anyway."

"Dishes then," Becky suggested. "If you take your shirt off, and I put mine back on, and your dad's dick stays hard, then I'll do all the dishes for a whole week."

"Oh, god," Mia replied, sounding giddy and nervous - like she was actually considering it.

"I don't know about this-" I tried to object, but Mia cut me off:

"Dad, a whole week!" she reminded me of the stakes. But I didn't care about the dishes. As guilty as I knew I should feel, I found myself really excited about this whole thing.

I looked nervously over at my wife. She nodded to me and smiled slightly: Yes. It's okay.

"All right," I put my hands up and tried to hide my excitement. "I guess no dishes for a week sounds pretty good to me too," I said.

_____

"Hoh, God," Mia sighed loudly and hesitated, beginning to pull up several times and stopping herself before finally pulling her over-sized t-shirt off over her head. She was not wearing a bra. As she pulled her shirt up from the front, it caught on her left breast, sending it tumbling wildly back down, jiggling back into place on her soft tummy. She stood facing her mom, who was now putting her shirt back on, though she hadn't bothered with her bra; Becky usually doesn't wear one at home.

I had never seen so much of my now-fully-developed daughter's body before. She was pale and soft and smoothly curved in all the same ways her mom had been when she was younger. Her cute round tummy obscured the waistband of her underwear from view.

Mia's mom had a few pale stretch marks going down her tummy and her breasts, but nothing crazy. Mia, on the other hand, had absolutely no marks on her body that I could see. If they were there, they were very faint. She was absolutely perfect.

"Here they are..." Mia said nervously as she turned away from her mom to face me directly. She held her arms together and pushed her breasts into each other. The line of her cleavage was at least an entire foot. Her pink nipples pointed forward and slightly down, a little bit perkier than her mother's. Mia's nipples and breasts were so pale that it was difficult to tell where her areolas began or ended. Her breasts were remarkably similar to her mom's.

"Turn around, Honey," Becky told our daughter. Let Daddy see your cute little butt, too."

"It's not little, it's gigantic," Mia whined as she slowly stepped her way through an awkward twirl in front of me. I had never seen the way Mia's gigantic ass rocks back and forth when she steps - not just a little jiggle, it's like her entire ass swayed left and right as if it was barely connected to the rest of her body. Again, very similar to her mom.

"It's just the right size," I reassured her.

"I think your dad's still hard," Mia's mom chimed in. "And that's all from you, hon."

"Yep," I agreed, and I squeezed my hard penis over my jeans in such a way as to help Mia see the outline of it, to prove to her that I was still hard. I didn't tell them, but if anything, I was only harder now.

"Do you wanna see it, baby?" Becky asked Mia, as if it was a perfectly reasonable suggestion.

What the fuck? Was my wife insane? Mia didn't respond, she just stared blankly at my crotch. I continued holding my pants so she could see the outline of my erection.

"Do you want to see Daddy's penis?" Becky asked again, this time enunciating her words more clearly. I looked at my wife in disbelief, and she just winked at me.

"Seriously?" Mia asked her mom.

Becky shrugged. "I just think you should see what you're capable of doing to a man," she replied like it should have been obvious.

"More like what you're capable of doing, Mom," Mia replied.

"Honey, I'm fully dressed. Your dad's erection is entirely your doing at this point," Becky calmly explained to our daughter. Mia looked over at her mom and then back to my crotch.

"Maybe I should see it?" Mia said to my crotch, her eyes wide.

_____

I gave my wife another incredulous look. She just nodded and winked again. I turned to my daughter. I had to consciously avert my gaze from her enormous tits and instead look up at her lovely face.

"Baby, are you sure? Once you see your dad's dick, you can't exactly unsee it."

"Uhm, I don't think I'd wanna unsee it anyway," Mia replied sheepishly.

"Have you seen a man's penis before?" Becky asked her.

"I mean, like, online, I guess," Mia replied embarassedly.

"That's okay! We're all adults here, honey," she told Mia sweetly. "So, it's nothing you haven't seen before, right?"

"I guess not," Mia said, grinning down at me. I smiled bashfully back at her. I was still seated in my office chair, and my wife and daughter were both standing up in front of me.

"Uhm, can I see your penis, Daddy?" Mia asked quietly. A wide, naughty grin spread across her face as the words left her mouth. Oh boy.

I sighed, doing my best to hide just how ridiculously excited I was about the idea of exposing myself to my daughter. Just thinking about it was starting to make me worry about ejaculating in my pants.

I turned my chair so I was directly facing Mia, who was still standing in front of me wearing nothing but her plain cotton panties. I glanced for a moment at her crotch and noticed some dark pubic hair around the edges. It didn't look like she had shaved, and perhaps she had never shaved before. I found myself wondering how she would look without those panties, wearing nothing at all. I wondered how much her vagina looked like her mom's.

But being her dad, that was none of my business, so I pushed the thought from my mind. It would be wrong to think about my daughter's vagina. Besides, it was time to show my little girl just how hard she had made me by partially undressing in front of me. All dads do this at some point, right?

I pulled my shirt up over my jeans, and then slowly unbuttoned and unzipped. Mia's mouth seemed to open wider as I undid my pants. Once the unzipping was complete, I pulled my jeans down to the floor and kicked them off to the side. Now the only thing between my daughter and my genitals was my loosely-fitting boxer shorts. The outline of my penis was now clearly visible.

"Last chance, hon," I warned her. But could she tell how fast my heart was beating? Could her mom tell?

"I still wanna see it," Mia replied in a jokingly defiant tone, still not taking her eyes away from my crotch. I sighed, trying to play it off like I wasn't extremely excited about what was about to happen.

I watched my daughter's eyes bulge as I pulled my boxers to the side, fully exposing my penis and testicles to her. I remember being glad that I had recently trimmed down there; I do that from time to time for Becky. The woman likes to suck, which is absolutely no problem for me, but what she doesn't like is getting hairs in her mouth, so I usually made sure to keep things under control.

I held my penis straight up from the base. I had to remind myself not to start stroking. Mia gazed at it with something like hunger, or maybe amazement, or maybe both.

"See, baby?" Becky said to Mia. "You've got nothing to worry about. You're a beautiful, sexy young woman. Look at what you did to your dad, we're so proud of you!" She beamed at our daughter.

But Mia still didn't seem convinced. "Is it really hard?" she asked doubtfully. "Just, I mean how can I really tell?" Somehow I felt she knew - she had mentioned seeing dicks online - but Becky played along, and I was glad that she did.

"You could touch it," my wife suggested to our daughter. "I just mean, if you want to," Becky added, but Mia was already kneeling down in front of me and slowly inching forward. Becky quickly placed a pillow on the floor in front of me for Mia to kneel on.

I took my hand away from my penis and it rested on my lower torso, no longer pointing straight up at the sky, but now pointing up at my face: "Here's lookin' at you, kid."

Mia was now kneeling directly in front of me, just a few short feet away, but she didn't make a move. Her cotton panties were completely invisible, hidden in the crevices of her body which became more deep and pronounced when she was in a kneeling position, her voluptuous tummy and thighs gobbling up the last visible portions of her underpants. If I hadn't known otherwise, it could have been assumed that she was completely naked. She gazed longingly at her father's penis, then glanced unsurely over at her mother. Her look was like a question.

"Hold Daddy's cock in your hand," Becky instructed our daughter.

"Okay..." Mia replied nervously. She slowly reached out and closed her right hand around the base of my shaft. My heart was beating as if I had just run a marathon. I was sure she could feel it. Her closed hand was about one third as tall as my fully erect penis. Her skin was cold and her fingers trembled slightly. She may have been just as excited as I was.

"That's good, Baby. See how hard Daddy's cock is?" Becky asked our daughter. Mia slowly nodded. Her mouth hung slightly open and she stared dumbly ahead at my penis. She turned it in different directions to see it from multiple angles. She squeezed it several times, sometimes gently and sometimes a little harder, but never too hard. My sweet little girl.

I tried to suppress the involuntary spasms, but I could not.

"It's... Mom, it's like, it's twitching or throbbing or something..." Mia told her mom.

"Daddy's cock gets like that when he's really excited," Becky explained plainly.

"Is it supposed to leak...?" Mia asked her mom. I didn't realize I was leaking, but I definitely believed it.

"Only when Daddy's super excited," my wife explained. She bent down and craned her neck to get a better look. "Oh, you're making Daddy leak a lot, baby," Becky added.

"Is it weird if I wanna taste it?" Mia asked. It sounded like she felt a little guilty for asking.

"Oh, no, baby. I think that's just instinctual, I get that too. I don't think your dad would mind if you tasted it. He doesn't mind when I do, anyway." I stared dumbfoundedly at my wife. She just grinned at me. It seemed like maybe she saw through me, and could tell how excited I was about this.

"Can I?" Mia asked me, her face scrunched up into a grimace of uncertainty and embarrassment and hope.

"Of course, babe," I nodded encouragingly to her. Mia mouthed the word "Okay," and began to cautiously inch closer to my penis. She put her tongue out and, turning her head sideways, began to awkwardly kiss and lick the underside of my penis, moving slowly up from the base to the tip. Presumably she was traveling up a thin stream of precum that had dripped down my shaft, and she paused to swallow a few times as she kissed and licked her way up my shaft.

"How is it?" Becky asked Mia.

"It's... I mean, it's really not bad. It's kinda salty, I guess," Mia replied sheepishly. She went back to kissing and licking her father. I could look at nothing but her perfect face, partially hidden behind my penis as she kissed it all over.

"Could you handle more?" she asked our daughter.

A cautious smile slowly crept across Mia's face. She slowly turned to her mom and looked at her side-eyed.

"How much more?" Mia asked.

"I'm not sure, actually," Becky replied thoughtfully. "A hundred times more? Or maybe it's more like a thousand."

Mia swallowed nervously and looked back at my dick, which she still held upright in her hand. She began to breathe more heavily. I couldn't believe what my wife was saying. I was so excited that I felt another drop of precum begin to make its way down the front of my penis.

Before the droplet could reach my balls, Mia pressed her slippery tongue against the underside again and slowly dragged it upward, disconnecting right before my urethra.

"It was dripping again," Mia explained.

_____

"Well, baby, when Daddy keeps leaking like that, it means he really needs to cum," my wife explained to our daughter in a tone of voice that was almost businesslike.

"So can you two get started on that while I go and get the cold stuff put away?" Becky left the office and began to make her way back to the kitchen. "I'll be right back, don't finish!" My wife said to me while waving her finger before she disappeared from view. The significant weight of her heavy footsteps could be felt through the floor as she walked away.

Ardresac
Ardresac
564 Followers
12