Reassuring Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_____

For a long moment my daughter and I were silent. She was still knelt down in front of me, holding my erect penis upright in her right hand and staring intently at it.

"It's still leaking, Daddy," she told me matter-of-factly.

"That's because of you, baby," I tried to sound loving and encouraging. Mia blushed.

"So if it leaks a lot, that means you need to cum?" she asked me.

"Uh-huh," I nodded. I knew what I wanted, and I hoped she wanted the same thing. She did:

"Daddy can I really make you cum?" she whispered, like she was afraid she was doing something wrong. I guess she was. But not as bad as me.

"Yeah, baby," I nodded again. From the kitchen I could hear my wife opening and closing cabinets and the refrigerator.

"I've never done it before," she told me. I was already pretty sure she was basically a virgin, but it was still nice to hear that no one had ever violated her before.

"Do you wanna try sucking it?" I suggested. How could I say that to my own daughter?

"I dunno how much I can fit," she mumbled as she straightened herself up and got her face into position over my penis, which she still held upright in her hand. Her soft brown hair fell over my naked thigh as she moved. I stroked her lovely hair in between my fingers and I told her to go at her own pace. I told her whatever she did was going to feel amazing.

And it did. She could only fit a little more than just the head of my penis in her mouth, but she slathered her tongue over it repeatedly. She slowly, repeatedly, pulled her lips off of the tip of my cock, disconnecting from me with a sweet kiss over my urethra before stuffing me back into her mouth again. I had never felt so loved before by someone who was sucking on my penis.

"It's still leaking, Daddy," she said quickly one time when I was briefly out of her mouth. She swallowed and put me back in before I could reply: "Sorry, babe." She hummed an affirmative "Hmm-hmm" sound with me in her mouth, as if to say "It's okay, Daddy."

"I wish there was more," my daughter said longingly after taking me out of her lovely mouth again.

"There'll be a lot more when Daddy finishes, baby," Becky remarked as she walked by the entrance to the office. She wasn't coming back just yet, she just had to grab something from her purse which was hung up by the front door. I saw her peering into the office pretty hard as she walked by again.

"But don't finish until I'm done in here!" Becky called out to us as she walked back to the kitchen.

I did my best to think about Mickey Mouse and Baseball, which was difficult with my eyes locked with my daughter's, and the tip of my penis entering and exiting her perfect mouth. The way she kissed me over my urethra every time she disconnected.

I wasn't sure how much longer I could last. Luckily, Becky was soon done putting groceries away and I heard her footsteps returning.

_____

Becky tiptoed back into the office and sat down on the second office chair and rolled it over so she was right next to me. She took my left hand in hers and leaned up against me, watching our daughter who was still licking and kissing and sucking at the head of my penis. I felt like I was about to explode.

"That's good, Baby, Daddy loves it when I kiss it like that too," Becky encouraged our daughter. Mia looked up at us briefly and then continued. Now that Mom was watching, Mia began to try and force more of her dad into her mouth. Each time she went down, she tried to take me in a little deeper.

"Has Daddy leaked into your mouth?" Becky asked Mia. Her voice was faint and she sounded like she was in amazement at what she was seeing. I guess it was pretty crazy for her too.

"He kinda has been this whole time," Mia explained quickly before resuming her work.

"I love that," Becky commented.

"Mmmm," Mia agreed with no interruption, but then she paused for a moment to quickly swallow.

"If he's leaking a lot, it means he's getting closer, baby. You're doing a great job," Becky encouraged her.

Mia began to pick up the pace. Her massive breasts heaved forward and slapped against her round tummy as she heaved forward and backwards.

Mia had really only just gotten started, but I was already almost ready to finish.

_____

I told my wife and daughter that I was about to cum. Mia didn't stop sucking. By now she was almost halfway down my shaft each time she went down, and she was making a quiet gagging sound each time I touched the back of her throat. She was breathing heavily through her nose as she worked, and I could see beads of sweat forming on her forehead near her hairline. She was working so hard.

"Sweetheart, be careful not to gag when Daddy starts cumming," Becky warned her. "He cums really hard when he's this excited. If you're gonna make him cum in your mouth, you might wanna hold your tongue up so it doesn't hit your throat and make you gag."

"Mmm-mmmm," Mia acknowledged with her mouth full.

Mia didn't stop, but she did pull back a little bit, and now she was only really sucking on the head of my penis again.

The time had come.

"Baby---Honey," I tried to tell her, but I began ejaculating before I could fully warn her. Since my shaft was available, I gently grasped it in my right hand and began to milk myself into my daughter's lovely mouth.

"MMMM!!" Mia made a surprised noise when I started cumming.

"You're so beautiful, baby. Keep Daddy's cock in your mouth just like that," Becky said sweetly to our daughter.

"I love you, baby," I said softly to Mia as I continued filling her mouth. Mia's eyes were wide and she was looking up at me as I continued to orgasm. Her eyes were red and a little wet.

Finally I was finished, but Mia kept sucking on the tip of my penis for several seconds even though nothing was coming out anymore. I could have let her suck on me like that forever. Eventually she pulled back and closed her lips tightly. Her mouth was obviously very full. She didn't look unhappy about it at all.

"Okay. I'm sure Daddy came a lot just now, so if it's too much, you can spit it out in the trash over there," Becky explained to Mia, but our daughter had already swallowed.

"It's not really that bad," Mia explained casually.

"Yeah, I don't mind it either," my wife agreed.

I love my little family so much.

12