All Comments on 'Reawakening a Hotwife Pt. 04'

by Growit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LostYouthLostYouthover 4 years ago
Outstanding Story - Great Chapters 1-3

Wow, amazing writing. Can't wait to see this develop. Any chance they will get together with Bill and Chris, love to see Adam and Kurt with his wife too.

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 4 years ago
5*

Great story, hope there is more to cum. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These 4 chapters could make a very nice 1 chapter story. Sentence or two from Chapter 1 as intro - strangers & wife's reluctance. Chapter 2 description of dress. Chapter 3 skip entirely. Chapter 4 is start of real story. I read it all but by time get to chapter 4 get tired of the struggle to find the small good parts between all the constant repeating about the wife's reluctance!! The reader understands the first or second time mentioned - the author states it multiple times in every chapter until you feel like saying enough already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic!!!

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 1 year ago

Simply fabulous. I totally enjoyed the story. Love the fact that she had the choice and her husband didn’t force her. Looking forwards to more stories. Simply awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You've crafted a story that creates slowly evolving drama that slowly creates an almost charged atmosphere of both uncertainty and anticipation. You're writing is very evocative without being pointlessly wordy. These first four chapters have created great anticipation for their newly-defined relationship. Unfortunately, you've apparently stopped writing and that's regretable. We hope that the writing bug will visit you again and give us an exciting Part 5.

You write exceptionally well and your technical writing skills are most appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

A well-crafted and written story. A reader could even imagine witnessing such events. I'm sorry you've not been able to get to the next chapter because you've ended thus far with the possibility (at least) for a continuation and/or furthering of this couples experimentation. Both characters seemed cogent and careful. Maybe some day???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrowit@Growit
My wife is my best friend and co-author. An editor takes the word salad we create and turns it into a coherent story. Let's hear three cheers for the editors. Everyone goes home happy. Fun, friends, and frolic could be the motto of our stories. We don't write violence, humi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES