Reawakening a Hotwife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam's fingers were now moving in rhythm with the music, while his thumb kept circling my erect clit. I felt horny and excited at the same time. I started to rock my hips as his fingers plunged deeper into me. My body started to tremble, and I almost wailed out loud as I orgasmed.

Adam raised me into his arms, resting my head on his shoulder while I regained my composure. The song had ended, and Adam escorted me back to our table, and he sat down to finish his drink.

I was momentarily spent, but not yet sexual fulfilled. I was ready to thank Adam for a beautiful evening, say goodbye, and have Kurt take me back to our hotel and fuck me soundly.

I thought to myself, ' Kurt 's plan worked perfectly. He used another man for foreplay, and his naughty little wife was now ready to give her husband the birthday fuck of his life back at the hotel'.

I can't believe I had not fully anticipated what happened next.

Adam leaned forward and said, " Kurt, I hope I am not too forward here, but I must confess, I am very attracted to your wife. I have a condo a few miles from here. I would love it if you both joined me there for the evening."

I noticed that Chris smiled, almost enviously, that her introduction led to this outcome.

I looked at my husband with a bit of shock and confusion. I had agreed to come to the club, dance, and even get a little frisky on the dance floor, but what Adam was proposing was something entirely different. I was not prepared to make that leap.

Before I could express my reluctance, my husband offered, "That might be fun. Would you let me discuss it with Abby?"

"Certainly. I'll leave you two alone to discuss things and go back to the bar. Regardless of whatever you decide, I have enjoyed meeting you both. Abby, promise me you won't leave without at least saying goodbye? Promise?"

I looked at Kurt before answering. He nodded to me, indicating his approval.

"Okay, I promise. I won't leave without saying goodbye."

With that, Adam arose, took my hand, kissed it, and returned to his place at the bar.

Kurt leaned close to me and whispered, "I think we should accept his invitation."

"Kurt, this is more than I agreed to. We're both going to wake up tomorrow and regret this..."

Kurt interrupted me, " Abby, tell me the truth. How did you feel dancing with him?"

"That's not fair. That's different. It was safe on the dance floor. Things couldn't get too far out of hand. I was putting on a show for you." My last comment was only partially true.

"But how did you feel?"

I lowered my eyes and confessed, "Very sexy and very aroused."

"Okay, here's what I want you to do. Go to the bar and talk to him. Give him the sexiest kiss you can. And then whatever you decide to do tonight will be fine. I promise."

"Right now, I'm horny as hell. Give me a few minutes to think and meet me by the door."

Kurt rose and went to close our tab. I lowered my eyes in contemplation for a few moments.

I raised my eyes to meet Bill and Chris's gaze. I looked towards the bar and back again, sighing. Chris turned, considered Adam, then met my eyes and smiled with anticipation. Bill took it all in, smiled, and rubbed Chris's upper thigh. I nodded in approval. An unspoken arrangement was made.

Chris took Bill's hand and said, "I love you, Darlin. Give Abby one of our cards, please." Bill did and told me to look at it later.

Adam smiled as he saw me approaching him. I stepped between his open thighs and placed my hands on his shoulders, caressing his neck. "Would you kiss me, please?"

Adam placed his fingers under my chin and raised my face. I opened my mouth as our lips met, and I sucked his tongue into my mouth. My right hand rested in his lap, feeling his erection pulse.

After forty or fifty seconds of passionate necking, I broke off the kiss. I said, "I have never done anything remotely like this before. You have made me feel so sexy and desired, but I'm not ready to go any further than that tonight."

"Not quite the outcome I hoped for, but I understand. Thank you for keeping your promise to me."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Chris approaching the bar with perfect timing.

I turned, started walking away, taking out my phone out to call an Uber. I took a deep breath and went to talk to Kurt.

Kurt asked, "Is he coming home with us?"

"Not tonight, honey. You and I shared the fantasy we created, and I discovered that I like playing your vixen. I enjoyed feeling wanted and desired. Now I'm horny as hell. Take me back to the hotel. I want you to fuck me good and hard tonight. Then I want you to make love to me in the morning."

Kurt stared into my hungry eyes, and then slowly smiled. I could almost see the new erotic scenarios tiptoeing through his mind. As we left the club, I knew our journey had just begun.

12