Reawakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh, I've never done anything like this before." She said softly, the slight quaver in her voice betraying her nervousness. She reached behind her back and in moments she had the bra strap undone. She pulled the loops over her arms one at a time, holding an arm across her breasts as she did. She took a deep breath, then lowered her arm, letting the bra slip off her breasts.

I looked at her body, now clad in only the tiny, white panty. Her breasts, a good C cup, looked firm and stood on her chest proudly, her two to three inch areola puckering slightly, as her nipples hardened further and stuck out toward me, almost begging to be sucked on.

Without thinking about it, I reached for my dick and wrapped my hand around it. I stood there, slowly stroking it, as she stared at it, and I stared at her almost naked body. I watched her move her hands to her hips, slipping her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. She started to push them down, forcing them down over her firm looking butt cheeks. In the mirror I could see the white material sliding down over her creamy cheeks, the front starting to slide down some as well. More of her mound was exposed as she pushed the panty down lower on her butt. She got it down as far as being under her cheeks in back and almost to the top of her pussy in front and she stopped.

"I can't do this." She suddenly said, reaching for the curtain and pulling it about half way across the opening, as she stepped behind it. While the curtain blocked my direct view, I could still see her in the mirror, on the back wall of the changing room. She looked at the floor for a few moments and then realized I was still looking at her, though now in the mirror. We stared at each other for long seconds, neither of us doing anything. Finally, she reached for her panties again, and pushed then down in front, exposing her pussy. She stood there with her panties around her thighs, the two of us staring at each other. What she did next, surprised me even more. She reached one hand between her legs and began to rub her completely shaved pussy. We stared at each other, my hand stroking my hardon, while her fingers stroked her pussy lips. I saw her dip a finger between her flowery inner lips and then push it deep into herself. She bit her lower lip and very slowly pushed her finger in and out of herself, her finger moving in time with my hand stroking my fat dick.

"Having fun there, lover?" Lisa asked me, as she placed a hand on my shoulder, scaring the absolute shit out of me.

"HOLY SHIT!" I gasped, as I spun around to see my wife behind me, the young man standing next to her, looking past me, to the mirror in the back of the changing cubicle, and his almost completely naked wife. "My God, you scared the shit out of me." I said, trying to control my breathing.

"A bit engrossed in the view?" Lisa asked quietly, looking past me to the mirror where the young woman was standing, one hand over her pussy and the other arm across her boobs, her panties still around her thighs.

"She was, um, she was, just, um." I stammered, trying to figure out how to say what we were doing, without sounding like I was perving on her.

"Uh huh. I could tell you were just, um... Here. Why don't you take this to her and then you can come with me and pick something else. I'm definitely going to get this, but I don't think I'm going to be walking out the door in this. Do you?"

"Um, no. Probably not." I answered, as I took the hanger with the little red string thing from her hand. I bent over to pull up my shorts and as I straightened up, Lisa reached down and stopped me from pulling them all the way up.

"Why not get rid of them first?" She asked, looking at me, as she slowly started to squat down. She reached for my shorts and pulled them down, sliding them down my legs, until she could get me to step out of them. She slowly stood up again, leaning her chest close enough to me to rub my engorged head between her tits. Her hands slid up my legs and then my sides, dragging my polo shirt up my body. She pressed her bare chest to mine as I lifted my arms up and let her pull the shirt off, unable to get it completely off with the hanger in my hand. I switched hands as I lowered my arms and let her pull the shirt the rest of the way off, leaving me naked except for shoes. "There. If you're going to let her look, you might as well let her look at it all, right? That's why this outfit, isn't it?"

"Sorta, yeah." I breathed, as her hard nipples pressed against my chest, her nose nearly touching mine. "Damn, I'm horny as hell!"

"Me too." She whispered. "Now, go take her that to try on, for HER husband."

"Um. Yeah. Sure," I said. I had to step back before I could turn and then walked the half dozen steps to the changing room. I stepped into cubicle past the half open curtain, my raging hardon sticking straight out at her. "Um, here's this thing to put on." I mumbled, holding the hanger out to her.

"Oh. Yeah, thanks," she said, reaching for the hanger, so her tits were uncovered again. She moved to hang it on one of the hooks, bringing her closer to me. I felt the head of my dick press against her, her hand, which was covering her pussy, turned so that it could now grasp my dick. I felt her hand close around it between us as she hung the red strap thing on the hook. It wasn't long, only a few seconds, but her hand wrapped around my dick; I wanted to just push her back against the wall, and stuff it into her. But I didn't. I stepped back, letting her release me, making sure that no one could see what she'd grabbed, either in the mirror or otherwise.

"I need to go pick something for my wife now." I said breathlessly. "Maybe you'll show me how you look in that later?"

"Yeah, maybe." She breathed, looking up at me.

I swallowed hard, wanting to reach up and grab her tits, but at the same time, not wanting to. I stepped sideways and walked to my wife. "Okay, let's see what else we can find."

She wrapped her arm in mine and steered me away from the changing rooms. "You wanted to touch her, didn't you?" Lisa whispered.

"I didn't."

"I know. But you wanted to."

"Yeah." We walked up the aisle between the racks, toward some less slutty lingerie.

"Her name is Vicky." She whispered. "And her husband was shocked, that she did, what she did, in front of you."

"He wasn't shocked at you walking around like this?"

She giggled and squeezed my arm. "Oh yeah. He flat asked me if he was supposed to have sex with me."

"And you said?"

"Not unless he was willing to give his wife to you."

I looked at her. "You weren't serious, about me undressing her, were you?"

"Of course not. But I figured it'd put an end to the idea, and it seemed to."

"Good. That's, um, that's good." I answered, as I stopped at a rack with a lot of white lace outfits. "Might as well put it on here instead of the changing room. Not like there's anything left to show."

"True." She agreed, taking the red strap thing off, while I looked at the lace in front of me. I finally decided on a little white outfit. It consisted of an attached bra and panty, the bra fully covering her breasts with two almost opaque cups, held up by tiny straps over her shoulders to a wider strap around her body. The lace panty was partly see-through and covered her whole pussy and mound, though it didn't quite hide it. Between the bra and panty, was a panel of lace and white straps, that formed a wide V from the bottom of the bra, to the top of the panty. The panty was held in place by two narrow strips of white satin looping over and around her hips to the equally revealing lace covering her butt. The whole thing was topped off with two ankle length panels of sheer white silk each one attached to the bottom of the bra, but separated enough that the V of lace and her stomach weren't covered by the sheer panels. All in all, once she had it on, she was every bit as sexy as the red strap thing. The only thing I added after that was a pair of white thigh high stockings. Damn she looked hot!

"Well, your turn." She said with a grin. "Let's go see Krystal and find out where to look." She took my arm and holding the red strap outfit in one hand, and my arm in hers, she led me back to the sales counter, seeming to not care at all, that I was still nude and would be standing right in front of the glass door. Or maybe she did know and wanted it that way. "Krystal. Can you help us find something for Daniel? Something really sexy and naughty?"

"I think I know exactly what you're looking for." She said with a grin. "Come with me." We followed her to the back of the store, the opposite corner from where the dressing rooms were. She stopped in front of a set of glass shelves with cubby holes. She reached into one and pulled something out. She turned and held it up for us.

I had a hard time even calling it a pair of underwear. It was a thong, but unlike a women's thong, this one had a considerable pouch on the front to hold a guy. Notice I didn't say cover his stuff, since this was made of see through black mesh.

"Oh, that's perfect!" Lisa said with a giggle. "Almost as good as that little red thing he put me in."

"I can't go outside with that on." I said with a frown.

"No, but you can with this." She said reaching into another cubby hole and pulling out a tiny red piece of material. She held it out to me. "Go ahead. Try it on!"

"I don't know about this," I answered, taking the red, men's thong from her. I stepped into it and pulled it up, getting exactly what I expected. It covered my balls and about two inches of my seven.

"I do! It's fucking hot!" Krystal said with a grin. She stepped closer to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me toward her, until our bodies were pressed together with my dick trapped between us. "You know what I have on under this dress?" She whispered.

"Let me guess, nothing?"

"You are so right. I started out with panties, but watching you, I decided to lose them. I've been playing with myself for half an hour, and Goddamn, am I horny. Think we can convince your wife, to let me make that underwear fit?"

"I don't think that was the idea." I whispered back, while Lisa watched my discomfort.

"Maybe not. But that doesn't mean it can't be fun." She said quietly, before looking over at my wife. "How about it? Let me take care of that hardon?"

"I don't think so. But I'm sure if you want, he wouldn't mind making you climax. He knows plenty of ways to do that."

"Mmmmmm. I'm sure he can, but I was really looking forward to feeling that cock inside me. I'll tell you what. I'll give you both of those and the thong he has on for free, if you let me come on his cock."

Lisa looked at her in surprise. "I don't know. That's asking an awful lot."

"Trust me, I'll make it worth your while. All three outfits you picked, plus what he has on, no charge."

"Well, we're supposed to have sex before we get home. I wasn't going to do it here, but alright. He makes me come, then you can have what's left. At least that way, I won't be going home leaking cum down my legs."

"Wait a second. You actually want me to have sex with someone else?" I asked in shock.

The two of them grinned and then started laughing. "No lover. I don't. You were just so wrapped up watching Vicky, that I thought I might throw a little scare into you."

"Sometimes I don't understand you."

"Understand this then," Lisa said quietly, gently pulling Krystal from where she was still pressed against me. "I'm so fucking horny right now that if you asked me to wear that red thing and fuck me on the hood of the car, I'd almost agree to it. So why don't we go back to that changing room, and you really can fuck me before we go?"

"Why go to the changing room?" Krystal asked, "I won't complain if you do it right here!"

Lisa looked at her with raised eyebrows. "That won't be a problem for you?"

"Not as long as you don't mind me watching." Krystal answered with a grin as she turned her back to me. "You wouldn't mind, would you?

"Huh?"

"She wants you to unzip her dress." Lisa whispered.

"Oh! Sure." I said, reaching out with one hand and pulling the little tab down. True to her word, as soon as the dress had slid down her body, she was more naked than I was. "Damn." I whispered looking at her sexy body. Lisa reached up and turned my face back to look at her.

"Over here big boy. She said she wanted to watch, not you to watch her. So, how do we do this?"

"I don't see any reason you can't just bend over and hold onto the rack there."

"I'm willing to try." She said, stepping away from me, over to the rack a few feet away. She bent part way over and grabbed the bar with her hands, sliding several hangers apart to give her a place to grip. I pushed the front of the tiny underwear down, and stepped behind her. The panty was easily pulled aside, allowing me to rub my engorged head, up and down her wet slit. "Stop teasing and put it in. God, I feel like a school girl, getting felt up for the first time!"

"Yeah? Is that a good thing?" I asked, as I settled my head into her entrance.

"Oh yeah." She groaned, as I pushed my fat dick into her, driving it slowly deeper and deeper, until my body pressed to her practically bare ass. I started to slowly stroke in and out of her hot depths, my hands moving to cup her tits, through the lacy bra material. It didn't take long before I wanted access to her nipples, and unfastened the small strap running around her back, holding the cups in place. The bra portion of the sexy outfit hung loosely below her, freeing her big soft tits to my hands. I pushed rhythmically in and out of her, working her excited body closer to climax with each stroke. I hadn't seen her this sexually excited in years. Her moans and gasps were growing louder, as I pulled and twisted her hard nipples, her ass pushing back at me with each stroke, until we were slapping loudly together.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she gasped over and over, as I drove into her, her body clearly growing closer to climax.

I felt a hand on my back and then a soft body pressing to mine. Krystal pressed her tits against my arm and leaned toward me, lifting herself on her toes to bring her mouth to mine. We kissed awkwardly, as I pumped my cock in and out of my wife. Krystal broke the kiss and grinned at me, as she squatted down. I stared at her as she slid below my wife, reaching up to put her hands on my wife's hips and then pulling her face into my wife's crotch from below.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" Lisa cried in surprise, her head jerking to look down between her legs. "What the fuck?"

"Just let it happen." Krystal said from below her. "Come for him!"

I hadn't stopped stroking and to my surprise, after a few moments of awkwardness, Lisa's sexual excitement overrode her bashfulness at having another woman licking her pussy. She started to moan and gasp again. My strokes and Krystal's tongue apparently driving her to new heights. I felt her pussy spasm around me, the first signs of an orgasm for her, and then came the shudders. I'd felt her legs start to tremble and shake, as I plunged into her over and over. I'd felt her have some pretty hard climaxes when we were younger, but this appeared to be a huge one. I pushed into her with abandon, wanting to come with her, but not quite there yet.

"OHHHHHHHH FUUUUCK!" My wife screamed, as her whole body tensed, her legs and arms shaking, like she was shivering in the cold. With a gasp and a grunt, her body convulsed.

"Oh fuck!" I heard Krystal gasp. I looked down and saw her sliding out from beneath my wife, the entire front of her body dripping with my wife's juices. "Wasn't expecting that!"

"Ohhhhh God. Don't stop honey. Keep going." Lisa moaned, when I stopped stroking, to look at the very wet Krystal.

"Oh, yeah." I grunted and started plunging into her again, even faster now, even more turned on, as I looked at Krystal rubbing my wife's juices all over her body.

"Oh God I need a cock now so bad!" She moaned, stepping to me. "How about it, just for a minute." She pulled my right hand from my wife's tit and put it between her legs. "Feel how wet I am for you. How much I want that cock in me? How about it? Just for a minute?"

"I don't think I can." I answered, as she pushed me back, pulling my dick out of my wife. I should have been resisting, I know that now, after the fact, but as she reached for my dick, all I could think about was my body demanding that it be allowed to finish. She turned me to face her, her hand on my cock, stroking it.

Lisa stood up and moved to my side, reaching for my cock and wrapping one of her hands around it too. "Oh fuck, honey. Do it. Just this once. Make her come like you just made me come." She panted in my ear.

"You're serious?"

"Don't ask too many questions. I might change my mind."

Krystal grinned and pulled me by the dick, turning us, so she could bend over like my wife had. Lisa, with one hand still on my dick, aimed me at Krystal's pussy and pulled me toward her. I felt my head engage into the entrance to her depths, as Lisa let go of me. She slipped behind me and pressed her body against mine, the white lace outfit falling down her upper body so it was held up only by the white lace panty. She pressed herself against me, pressing her tits into my back and her body to my bare ass, forcing me to push forward.

"Oh damn." I groaned, as I slipped deep into Krystal's waiting body. Lisa held her hands on my hips and moved with me, pulling and pushing, in time with me, so her body continued to be pressed against my ass. The two of us fucked Krystal, pushing my fat shaft in and out of her.

"That's it. Fuck my hot little cunt. Oh God yes! It feels so good. So full and big. God fuck me! Fuck me hard baby! Ohhhhhhh yes. That's it. Oh God yes. I think I'm going to come! Ohhhhhh yes. Oh shit! Just like that! Fuck me baby! OHHHH GOD YES! YES! YES! YES!"

The feeling of her pussy clenching around me, and my wife pushing me in and out of her young body, pushed me over the top as well. My body jerked hard, driving deep into her and surging a massive gush of cum into her. I stood there, jerking and spasming as Lisa stood behind me pressed against me, stroking my body, as I came deep inside another woman.

"I don't understand," I panted, as I stood behind Krystal, my cock still twitching inside her pussy.

"I don't either. It was a spur of the moment thing." Lisa said softly, as she held me from behind. "Just, don't ask too much and let it be what it was."

"If you say so." I agreed, as my softening cock slipped out of Krystal.

"You wanna help me with this?"

"Sure." I helped her fasten her bra back in place, then pulled the tiny underwear I had on, up over my dick. "Fits now, go figure!"

"You goof!" Lisa said, as she rolled her eyes. We walked to the changing room to get our clothes, hearing grunting and slapping happening in the changing room the young woman had undressed in. We both grinned at each other knowingly and then to the register, Lisa giggling as we walked to where Krystal stood, still naked.

"Like I said, well worth the price!" Krystal said, with a huge grin on her face. "Please, come on back any time. I can't remember when I've enjoyed helping a couple shop, as much as I have you."

"Well, um, sure, thanks." I mumbled, not sure what to say exactly. I looked at my wife and took a breath. "Ready?"

"No, but we're going to do this anyway. At least it's dark out." I walked to the door with her and we walked out into the parking lot. I don't know what we were worried about. There wasn't anyone to see us as we walked to the car and climbed in. We drove the twenty minutes home and didn't even get out of the car until we were in the garage with the door closed.

"One question before we go in the house." I said, before Lisa could climb out.