Reawakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Exposing herself at a lingerie store leads to more.
8.6k words
4.71
8.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers

Authors note: Thanks to chiefhal for his proofreading assistance.

I've seen my wife be determined, confused, unsure, demure, playful and the list goes on. I've watched her sit down and read a novel for hours on end, without coming up for air, so to speak, but never have I seen her sit down to read a book, and read the same page over and over for what seemed like hours. To say she was in a state of confused flux, or even extreme preoccupation, would be the best description I could put to her. When she invited Rachel over to the house, she clearly intended the visit by the sex therapist, to figure out what MY problem was, and to FIX it. She never expected that it would turn out; that an event that happened to HER, before we even met, would be the crux of our problem. I was more than a little amazed, at how quickly the therapist had zeroed in on a relationship issue that had been simmering and growing for years, unbeknown to us.

She had never told me about what that happened that one night with one of her college friends, and after I learned about it, I felt kind of bad for having pushed her, so many times, to have sex outside. Had I known... Well, maybe I would have actually done more damage to our relationship, trying to avoid things. Rachel felt that the only solution was to face the irrational fear she had, much like pushing a person afraid of heights, to go ziplining. Face the fear outright and prove to yourself that it truly is irrational. That's what Rachel had recommended. She even gave us the ability to do it.

Now all that needed to happen, was for Lisa to convince herself to do it. But it was a big ask for any woman, let alone one that was apparently scared of any kind of public display. I definitely would never have suggested anything like this at all. But then, I had no idea that both of us were turned on by voyeuristic and exhibitionistic situations. In over forty years, I'd never known that she had those desires, and was suppressing them. Of course, maybe she does it once, then decides that it isn't what she thought it was. All I could do was wait until she was ready, if she ever was.

"Okay, you ready to go?" She asked, as she walked into the family room where I was lounging, watching a movie.

"What's that?" I asked, without looking over at her at first. When I did, I saw her standing in high heels and a powder blue, wrap around dress that came down almost to her knees.

"Do you still want to do this? We don't have to if you don't want." She said, as she stood with her hands clasped behind her butt, a very nervous look on her face.

"I'm confused hon. What are we talking about?"

"It's Thursday night."

"Yeah? And?"

"We don't have to. That's fine." She said, turning to head back up the stairs.

"Wait! Don't have to what? I just asked what we were talking about?" I called, stopping her on the bottom step. She turned and stepped back down off the step.

"Go shopping. The lingerie store, we were going to go, tonight?"

I looked at her, suddenly understanding what she was talking about. "Um, yeah, I still want to do it, I just didn't know we were doing it tonight." I said, as I got up.

"I told you on Monday night, when we went to bed, that we could try it this Thursday."

"Oh. I don't remember you saying that. I must not have heard you for some reason. Sure, we can do it tonight if you want. All I need to do is change." I said, as I walked toward her and the stairs.

"Not much point in changing. I mean, you're going to have to take it all off anyway, right? Who's going to care if you're wearing shorts or a suit."

"Uh. No one, I guess. Alright, I'll go like this." I agreed, as she turned and walked up the stairs in front of me. I followed her to the car, as she walked to the passenger side and climbed in. It was pretty tight for her to get in, while the car was parked in the garage, but she chose to get in before I could start it and back out. We sat in the driveway for a couple minutes, while I entered the address, on the small piece of paper she held out for me. The GPS found the address quickly and I backed out of the drive and headed to wherever this store was.

It wasn't a long drive, only about twenty minutes across to the north side of town. It wasn't a big shopping center. In fact, it was a pretty old looking, strip mall that had a liquor store on one end, and a Goodwill store on the other. In between was an empty store for lease, and our destination, a small lingerie shop. I parked in front of the shop, next to the only other car in the small parking lot, and we sat and looked for a few moments. "Doesn't look like much, does it?" Lisa asked me quietly.

"Not really." I agreed. "You sure you want to do this?"

"Well, at least it's not overly busy. If I have to walk to the car in what you pick, it would be a lot harder, if we went to Frederick's in the mall or something."

I chuckled. "Yeah. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable dressing you in lingerie, then having you walk through the mall."

"Not to mention, whatever I happen to choose for you." She said, with a small smile, before taking a deep breath. "Well, should we at least go in and see what they have?"

"Just to be clear what she expects us to do. She said that once I chose an outfit, you were supposed to completely undress with the changing room curtain open, and dress in what I picked?"

"That's what she said."

"And if I decide I don't want to have you in that one and pick something else?"

"I can stay in the dressing room, with the curtain open, or I can follow you."

"I thought that's what she said. Guess I better make a good pick first time. Any suggestions?"

"I'm not supposed to suggest. It's all up to you. Whatever you really want to see me in. Just remember, after I do, you have to do the same thing.

"So many ideas," I exclaimed!

"Well, you better narrow them down a bit, before we try on the first one. I don't plan on hanging out, naked, half the night."

"I guess we're supposed to ask for Crystal." She said, looking at the little slip of paper. "I'm guessing that might be the owner?" she asked, as we looked up at the 'Crystal's Delicates' sign.

"Maybe," I agreed.

"You ready," She asked me?

"Not sure. Are you?"

"Definitely not!"

"Okay. Let's go then."

She nodded and opened the car door. We walked into the shop and I was surprised at how large it actually was. It was fairly narrow, only about 50 feet or so wide, but it was definitely long, easily four times as long as it was wide. I saw one other couple, looking to be in their thirties or so, browsing the racks farther back in the store. Not far from the door was a checkout counter, with a young woman, maybe in her late twenties, standing behind it. She greeted us with a smile. "Good evening. Can I help you find anything tonight?" She asked, as we walked the few dozen steps toward the counter.

"Actually, we're supposed to ask for Crystal?"

"You found her!" She said cheerfully.

Lisa looked at her in surprise. We were both expecting someone a bit older. She took a breath. "Rachel sent us."

"Ohhhhh! I'll bet you were expecting my mom, Crystal with a C. I'm Krystal with a K, her daughter. She's not here right now, but if you're one of Rachel's clients, I'm sure I can help you out, with anything you need."

"I see. Well, um, okay then. My husband is supposed to pick something for me to try on."

"Sure thing." Krystal said before looking at me. "Do you have any idea what kind of thing you would like her to model? We have, like, demure stuff, sexy stuff, really sexy and racy stuff, stuff that's a bit slutty and even some really, really, slutty stuff. The pole girls really go for that stuff."

"Pole girls?" I asked quizzically.

"You know, strippers? Pole girls?"

"Oh yeah. I get it. Let's try the sexy and racy. I don't think I'm looking for slutty." I said with more confidence than I felt.

She leaned over the counter and looked down at my crotch and then up at me again. "I don't know. I think you like the idea of seeing her in something slutty. Why don't we start there and see what happens?"

"Um, uh, okay." I said, not sure how slutty, a slutty outfit was. She stepped out from behind the counter and led us deeper into the store.

Krystal turned around and walked backwards for a few steps, looking at my wife, presumably sizing her up. "You know, I've done a few of these for Rachel before. I think I have just the thing to really get you turned on." She said with a grin. She led us to a rack of things, almost to the back of the shop, and then stopped. She pulled a hanger from the rack and turned it to face us before holding it up to her body. "I bet this'll get your motor running!"

It looked sort of like a collection of strings and straps, that covered damn near nothing! I could see two straps that would be going between her legs, almost like crotchless panties, without any material for the panty, and triangles where her boobs would be, that would just frame around them, but not really cover anything. "I think that might be just a little bit too revealing."

"That's the idea, isn't it? Showing it off? No point in hiding it, if you really wanna see it." She looked at me and then shook her head. "You're right. You strike me as more of a peekaboo kind of guy." She turned and walked around the end of the rack to the other side and then stopped and pulled something else off the rack. She held it up for me to look at over the rack. It was all lace and fishnet kind of mesh, but the cups that would cover her big boobs were split so that the material could easily be pulled aside to show her nipples, or pulled together to cover them. The bottom, of the one-piece body suit, where the crotch was, was also split so that her pussy would stick out between the red lace. "Now this, is probably perfect. Would you like her to try it on for you?"

"I'd love to see her in both!" I agreed enthusiastically, having a hard time not imagining both my wife and Krystal in the sexy outfit.

"You really want me to wear that!?" Lisa asked in surprise. "I mean, everything would hang out!"

"I know! God, you'll look so damn hot in it!"

"You just remember this, when it's my turn!" Lisa said, with a frown.

"Dressing rooms are this way." Krystal said, turning and walking toward the back of the shop with the tiny lace outfit and the strap thing. Lisa turned, with the frown still on her face, to follow the young woman. I followed behind, anxious to see my wife in that outfit. Krystal walked to one of the curtained changing rooms, a cubicle about five or six feet square, with mirrors on two walls and hooks and a small bench on the third. The front was a sliding curtain that Krystal pulled all the way back as far as it would go. She stepped in and hung the little outfits on their hangers on one of the hooks, then stepped out. "Here you go! I'll be over here if you need me," Krystal said, as she turned to walk away. As she stepped past me, she whispered, "enjoy."

"I know I said I could do this, but now, I'm not so sure." Lisa said softly, as she stood in the middle of the changing cubicle, looking in the mirror on the back wall.

I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck. "We don't have to do this right now, if you don't want to."

"It's not that I don't want to, I'm just scared. What if I get half way and can't do it? What if that guy over there, with his wife, comes over and watches?"

"Then he's gonna see one of the sexiest women on the planet." I whispered, before kissing her earlobe.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Alright. Get out."

I nodded and backed up. She looked at me in the mirror and moved her hands to the belt around her waist. Without taking her eyes off of me, she unthreaded the material through the loops of the buckle, letting the free end drop once it was free. The powder blue dress gaped apart in front, as she reached one hand into the waist of the dress, reaching deep in toward her right hip. She pulled her hand back out, the left side of the dress dropping apart as well as the right. There was a strip of her bare body, showing from her neck to her ankles, her neatly trimmed bush completely visible, as well as her protruding inner labia. She stared at me as she lifted her hands to her shoulders. I watched her as she pushed the dress off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms, all the way to the floor. She stood there, completely naked, except for her high heels. She turned around to face me, letting me look at her as she stood with the curtain open.

"God, you're incredibly beautiful!" I said quietly, as I looked at her sexy body.

"Hopefully, this makes me look even better." She said quietly, as she turned to take the tiny red strap thing off the hanger. "No looking," she said, as she turned to face the mirror. I couldn't not look. I mean, her pussy stuck out at me from between her thighs, as she bent to step into the little outfit. She worked the straps up her body and then spent a couple minutes trying to work out just how the straps were to go around her body. She finally turned to face me, her body laced with the narrow red straps, one pair running down between her legs, framing her sexy pussy, and another set around her big tits. The outfit was indeed, like framing a masterpiece. I thought she looked incredible naked, but now, she looked even better in my opinion. "Well, what do you think?"

"I think you know what I think." I said, unzipping and undoing the front of my shorts. I spread the front of my shorts and pulled out my rock-hard dick. "This tell you?"

"It does. It says you're one horny bastard!" she said with a grin. She stood there for long seconds, watching me. "Honey. I have to be honest. I can't walk out there like this. I know I'm supposed to, but I can't."

I looked at her curiously. "I thought this was what you wanted to try?"

"It is, but I don't think I can do it."

I nodded and stepped into the changing room with her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. I felt her tits press to my chest, as I moved my lips to hers. We stood there, kissing softly for long seconds. I could feel her grab my dick with one hand, and work it between her legs so that her pussy was resting on the top of my shaft. As we continued to kiss, she rocked her hips slightly, sliding her clit on my hard shaft. She broke the kiss breathlessly, resting her forehead and nose against mine. "Take me with you." She whispered.

I moved my hands from her back, slid them down her arms to grasp her hands. I stepped back, my dick slipping from between her legs, and my shorts slipping down my legs to my ankles. I shuffled backwards, pulling her hands and drawing her out of the dressing room with me.

"Holy shit." I heard a female voice say, drawing my attention. I looked over and saw the couple that had been shopping, when we arrived, standing less than ten feet away, just getting ready to walk into one of the changing rooms. Her eyes were glued to my glistening dick, while her husband's eyes were glued to my wife. They were younger than us by at least ten or more years. Both were rather slim and fit looking, though I wouldn't call either of them muscular. The young woman was a little shorter than Lisa, and didn't have nearly as big of a chest, but was otherwise quite attractive. She had short blond hair, almost boy cut, and a modest sized chest hidden inside a button-down western style shirt. Her hips and legs were as slender as the rest of her, encased in form fitting jeans.

I blushed, as she stared at my dick and mumbled "sorry."

"No problem," she whispered, her eyes still glued to my dick.

"Yeah, no sweat." The husband said, staring at Lisa's exposed tits, the angle he was at, I was pretty sure he wasn't able to see her pussy yet, but probably the curls on her mound. "I, uh, didn't think you could do that in here."

"We, um, got permission." I said, feeling my face still burning a bit. I looked at Lisa, and saw her face and neck also flushed, but then she did something I wasn't expecting. She let go of my hand and turned toward the couple. I watched her step toward him, allowing him to see all of her exposed parts, as she moved to within only a foot or two of him.

"What do you think of this outfit? Do you think it makes me look sexy? Or slutty?" She asked in a sultry voice, the tiny squeak at the end betraying her nervousness.

"It's um. It's really something." He answered, staring blatantly at her big tits trying to push out between the red triangle of straps.

"If I was your wife, would you want me to wear this for you?" She asked quietly, not turning away so that he could continue to stare at her practically nude body.

"Oh yeah."

Lisa looked back at me with raised eyebrows, asking the question with her eyes, before turning back to the younger man. I could tell she was asking permission to push the boundary, and wanted to make sure I was not only good with her doing it, but that I was still here to protect her. "Maybe, um, I can show you where these are, if you want to pick one for your wife to model for you." She said before looking back at me again for a moment before turning to the young woman. "You don't mind if I show him where they are, do you?"

"I, um, uh, no. You can show him." She stammered, clearly not sure what to do.

"I'm sure Daniel will be more than happy to wait here with you, won't you dear?" She said, without looking back at me again, her arm reaching out for the young man's arm. She turned him gently and hooked her arm through his, guiding him away from us, down the aisle between racks of lingerie.

"Um. Sure." I answered, as she started away from us.

"We won't be long honey. Why don't you help her get undressed so she's ready to put it on?" Lisa called over her shoulder as she pulled him along, walking, essentially naked, with him through the store.

"She, um, really looks good in that," the young woman said quietly.

"Yeah, she does." I answered, watching my wife's naked ass, wiggling, as she walked down the aisle between the racks.

"Does she often do this? When you're shopping, I mean?"

"Actually, this is the first time." I said, looking back the young woman.

"You, um, don't mind standing there like that?"

I suddenly realized that I was indeed showing all my hardware in its full proportions. I could feel my face grow red again. "Actually, I was just trying to show her, how much I appreciated how she looked."

"I see you appreciate it a lot."

"I suspect that if you were going to show off like that, you'd get a similar response."

"From you? Or from Doug?" She asked softly. "I'm not sure Doug would ever show off quite this, um, publicly."

"Would you?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know. No one has ever asked me to." She said, stepping into the changing room. "Maybe I'll leave this curtain open, if you leave those shorts off."

"Well, since Lisa has to still pick something for me to model for her, I don't see why not."

"Good." She said, hanging the items on the hook in her dressing room. She turned to face me and started to unbutton her shirt. One, two, three, four buttons were undone, letting me see that she had a lacy bra. She pulled the shirt out of the pants and undid the last couple buttons before slipping the shirt off. Her skin was creamy white and her breasts looked like a nice full C cup inside a petite lace bra. I could see the outline of her dark pink areola through the bra material and two prominent bumps in the center. She undid her pants and started to push them down, stopping long enough to pull her underwear back up. She wiggled her legs and worked the tight material down, until she stepped from her shoes and pulled the pants completely off. She straightened up, wearing nothing but the lace bra and a pair of tiny, white, bikini panties.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers