Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

But Milly was nice, so I smiled and tipped her a buck now and then. Besides, she made pancakes that almost needed to be stapled to the plate, I might as well keep my hand in in case I was having a bad night.

I sat there watching the tall blonde, even tried a few lines and got nowhere. I realized I was thinking about Lee, my efforts were half hearted and I guess it showed.

Bored, I drove out to the East side of town to a different club that I knew tended to break the rules now and then. What the hell, if I couldn't score some pussy at least I could look at some.

I walked in, this place had a long runway type stage with a railing surrounding it, chairs pulled up on all three sides. That put all of us sitting there within a foot or two of the dancers, a buck or two in tips usually got whoever was dancing to give their G-string a tug.

I had seen one gal lay down on the floor and rub her G-string on the floor so hard it moved it aside with each motion. We all got a kick out of that, we called it "taking pictures."

The place was known for being on the rough side, so I looked around for a minute or two first. It looked all right so I took a seat at the stage. There was a bored looking gal I hadn't seen before doing a floor number. She was on her back with her legs spread wide, so I laid a buck on the stage and she tugged the wisp of cloth over right on cue. The song ended and she went backstage.

The next tune came on and I looked up, there was Lee. I was surprised, I had just left her not 2 hours before over at her sister's place? She spotted me and looked startled, but then she went into her dance number.

Finally she moved over close to me.

"I didn't expect to see you here, Dan." She said.

"I didn't expect to see you here, either."

She finished up that number, then did another similar. A few dollars were appearing here and there but I noticed she didn't do any flashing at all.

I guess I had expected her to. Then a slow song came on, the lights suddenly dropped and she came out.

She was completely naked! I looked over at the bartender, they tended to yell at the girls if they took too many liberties. I knew her, she was an oriental gal named Miko. She was buffing glasses with a big grin on her face as dollar bills and a few five's appeared.

What the hell, I slipped a five up there myself.

Lee showed off everything, not the least bit coy about stretching out on the floor and spreading her legs wide. Her bare nipples poked out, she was getting a kick out of it.

"God, look at the puss on that gal!" The guy sitting next to me said. "Too bad she has such little titties."

"She makes up for that." I mumbled. He looked at me oddly, then went back to staring at Lee.

She finished up, I went and sat at the bar, expecting Lee to join me.

She didn't.

Instead, she went and sat down at a table with a guy I hadn't noticed. I watched her for a bit, they obviously knew each other. Then Lee said something to him, got up and came over to me.

"Hi, Danny. What are you doing in here?"

"Just poking around, bored I guess. That was one hell of a show!"

"Yes, there are new rules, all of the clubs are going bottomless, I guess."

"Oh. I didn't know that. That explains why Miko didn't go all PMS at you. Anyway, who is the guy?"

"That is my friend Jerry, we have.... We know each other from high school."

"Oh. It just seems..kinda quick? I just dropped you off a couple of hours ago."

"He came by just after you left and wanted to go out. I thought you....didn't want me." Her eyes dropped at that.

I felt a little tug inside. "It's Ok, we just..I guess it's up to you who you date."

"I can tell him I want to go with you..if you want me to. He won't mind, we really are just friends."

Then I made a mistake.

"You came with him, you really should leave with him."

Her eyes changed, she looked sad for a moment.

"OK. Well, see you later." She turned and went back to the table and sat down. I noticed the guy was giving me sidelong glances, I got up and left, he wasn't acting like any friend I ever saw.

I wasn't in the mood for any more runins, I had just gotten lucky with Duke. Besides, fighting over women is just dumb, they are everywhere and most of them are pretty willing if a guy brushes his teeth and has a few bucks in his pocket.

That's what I told myself, anyway.

I got home and went to bed, I kept waking up. I looked at my watch, it was 3 AM. The stupid Cat was asleep, snugged down between my knees.

Like an idiot, I reached for the phone and called Lee's sister's house.

"She isn't home, do you have any idea what fucking time it is?" She slammed the phone down.

I gave up and went back to bed. The phone woke me up at 8 the next morning, it was Lee.

"I heard you called, what's up?"

"I was thinking I wanted you here."

"All you had to do was say so."

"Hey, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"Will you come and get me?"

"OK." I drove over and picked her up. We got back to my house, neither one of us saying much during the short trip.

I had to know. It was my second mistake.

"So what happened with Jerry?"

"Nothing, really." Lee sounded slightly nervous.

"You weren't home yet at 3." I accused.

"We parked."

"Oh. Did you...?"

"Have sex? No, he tried, but he couldn't....get it in."

"What do you mean, he couldn't?"

"It was too big, he just couldn't, not in the car anyway, so I...you know....with my hands." She watched my face, checking for my reaction.

"Oh." I felt a little shaken at that, I am built pretty big but this guy must be huge.

"How damn big is it?" I asked, stupidly.

For some reason the idea of her with some other guy just pissed me off.

"I had to use both hands, one won't go all the way around...."

I guess I did a lousy job of not letting my emotions show because her voice went defensive and she got tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. You acted like you didn't want me."

"Hey, it's all right, we are just..friends. It's not like we are married or anything." I reached out and hugged her, doing my best to hide my anger. Or was it jealousy?

So I let Lee move in with me, I had a huge upstairs in my house and she moved up there. There wasn't much to move, though.

I really didn't want anyone living with me but I also didn't want anyone fucking her, except for me. I figured if I played this right I could have my freedom and a nice housekeeper around, hell of a deal.

It didn't enter my mind that so far she hadn't done any housework at all.

I even let Lee use my old Honda Civic I had parked out in my barn, it took me about 5 minutes to get it started. That way I didn't have to drive her all over the place. I took her down to the main road, showed her where the gears were and turned her loose. She managed to get it moving after stalling it a half dozen times.

I told myself this was just a roommate with benefits thing, I could come and go as I please, bring home whoever I pleased.

For nearly 3 months Lee lived upstairs and I lived downstairs. I ran around all over the place but somehow I kept ending up at whatever club she was scheduled to work that night. We slept together regular as clockwork, I sure wasn't lacking for sex but I was lacking in variety.

I was missing the new conquest, the exploring, perhaps finding a nice big set of titties I could bury my face in.

So one night I picked up someone, the truth is I never really got her name until later. We ended up at my house, Lee came in not long after midnight and realized.

I was in my bedroom having boozy sex with the gal on her hands and knees making a lot of racket. I heard the front door open and I stopped for a few seconds, listening.

Lee just went up to her room upstairs quietly and closed the door. The woman I had hooked up with was a redhead, and a bit on the chunky side. She did have nice big soft titties though.

We were sitting at my kitchen table the next morning when Lee came down, the redhead was dressed in just one of my T-shirts. So was Lee, both had the same design.

They just looked at each other, that was awkward. Then I introduced Lee, hoping against hope the gal would say her name and she finally did after giving me a dirty look.

"Good Morning, I'm Karen."

They actually shook their fucking hands.

"Well, I will leave you guys alone." Lee said, not showing a single bit of emotion. She turned and went back upstairs.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." Karen said.

"She's not..she is..she's my roommate. She lives upstairs."

"You are fucking her, aren't you?"

"Well,....uhh..."

"I thought so. She was wearing one of your T-shirts." She looked down at the front of the one she was wearing, a pissed off look on her face.

Karen got up and went into the bedroom, she emerged a few minutes later fully dressed.

"Please take me home." She didn't sound exactly pleased.

We got in my car and I drove her to her apartment. She was in a snit but I didn't really care, I thanked her for a nice time.

"Asshole!" She muttered. I just got in my car and went back to my house.

I expected Lee to say something, I was prepared for a fight. She never said a single word about it. She was making pancakes when I walked in, still wearing that damned T-shirt.

"Want some breakfast?" She asked, with a smile.

I sat down to eat, she joined me as we quietly put away the food. These pancakes could hold the plate down, the ones that Milly made popped into my mind.

I decided it was best to just keep my mouth shut.

About everything.

"Hey, I am sorry. Last night just happened." My mouth just opened out of me anyway.

"Don't be sorry, we are just...friends?" Lee said, making it a question.

"Uhh..yea." I thanked her for making breakfast, then went in and plopped down in my beanbag chair to nurse what was now becoming a headache. I had really tipped back way more than I needed the night before.

Things seemed normal for about a week, Lee went out on her shifts, I followed her around. I suppose I should have been jealous, upset or something because all of the clubs in town were now fully nude. By now literally thousands of guys had seen her naked on her back with her legs spread out. I did notice something funny, before when they were required to wear those G-strings and pasties, if one of the girls pushed the rules everybody came running up there to check it out.

Now without a stitch on and their legs wide open, the guys would glance over there and then go back to playing pool or video games.

I was keeping an eye on Lee, though. We were now at the point where the only time she went upstairs to her room was to get some clothes, and even those started coming downstairs and ending up in my closet.

I also wasn't doing any running around, Lee saw to that. She climbed on me when we went to bed and it seemed that every morning she woke me up either with my cock in her hand or with her on top of me.

Hell, even if I did manage to find some strange stuff I wasn't sure I could get it up.

Then my life changed. I had a business opportunity, a competitor with a much larger shop than mine with way more business wanted to sell and offered me a deal. I took him up on it, now I found myself working 12 to 16 hour days. Lee quit dancing and came down to work with me. That really helped because the first few months costs were high and I really couldn't afford to hire any crew.

The two of us working together made a go of it, she ran the phones and the office, I worked in the shop.

Finally we were doing very well. I didn't really even plan it, one evening I just asked her if she wanted to get married and she piled into my arms all happy and excited.

Two weeks later were were married, simple as that. We just went downtown and had a judge marry us, then we went back to running the business.

We became an old married couple, reasonably happy with each other. Those of you that have been married for years will understand. Sex that used to be twice a day became twice a week, then twice a month, if that.

It's odd how way too much work and no variety at all creates boredom.

I even quit going to the clubs, I liked watching, looking at naked girls showing themselves off. I did miss that, but had no time for it. Deep down inside I even liked Lee doing that. I know it sounds odd, I never really got jealous at other men looking at her, in fact I liked it.

That gorgeous mass of flesh she had between her legs, all mine! It's a hard thing to explain, maybe something like driving a fancy red sports car around and getting it looked at?

That's not exactly right but as close as I can get.

The only twinge I ever had was when she had gone out with her friend Jerry, and they had tried to have sex but ended up with just a petting session.

At least that is what she told me, I admit to having always wondered. Plus they were "friends" she had told me. But still, that was partly my fault, all I would have had to do was tell her to come with me that night.

I wasn't exactly a virgin myself, and I knew Lee had even been married so she had had experiences too.

But I missed the half crazy sexual creature she had been when we first hooked up, that changed into a conservative housewife type. The one thing Lee did do was stay in shape, though. Now at nearly 40 she was still 105 pounds. There was a small little bulge in her abdomen that used to be just tight muscle, that was the only real change in her body. Except she also let her pubic hair grow out to a full bush, still, that did nothing to hide the flesh between her legs.

I guess I got bored after nearly 15 years of the same woman. I started to stop by the clubs again, started to drink again. I made excuses to get out of the house, Lee never really complained because I was always back in 3 or 4 hours, but it became more frequent.

Finally one day she asked me flat out. She knew I wasn't going to the shop, knew I wasn't going to the park to think. She knew I wasn't just driving around.

I admitted that I was dropping by the clubs, watching the dancers.

"Oh. I figured that. Well, that's OK, I don't mind." She said.

Then she surprised me.

"Can I go?"

"Uhh..sure." I said, after a moment's hesitation.

I watched as she showered and then dressed. She put on a pair of her white hip hugger type shorts, I hadn't seen those in years but they still fit her just like they had nearly 15 years earlier. The blouse she chose was a simple white button up the front type, sleeveless. Lee never bothered with a bra, she simply didn't need one.

A few brush strokes through her hair and a dab of makeup and she looked a lot like she had when we first met.

"OK. Let's go! How do I look?" She asked, smiling at me.

"You look great! Maybe I should get you a night job down there!"

"I am too fat." She said, rubbing the tiny bulge at her waist.

"Yea, sure you are!" I reached out and patted her fanny.

Lee just laughed at me, we headed out to the club. It was the one we had met at when she had worked there years before. I was pretty sure there would be no one we knew, but I was surprised to find Carol behind the bar when we got there. There was quite a fuss as Lee and Carol hugged, then we sat at the bar as they caught up on old times.

Carol had stopped dancing, became a bartender.

"My tits started to sag." She laughed. I asked about Sissy.

"Sissy? Now she owns the place." That brought back memories, Sissy gobbling on my cock happy as could be, doing what was her favorite pastime.

"I see you managed to catch this big guy!" Carol grinned at Lee.

"Good for you, he is the best fuck I ever had!"

Oops. That was something I had never told Lee about. She turned and looked at me but she was grinning, I managed to shrug.

"Where is Duke?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Jail." She laughed. "He got stopped one day with a bag of dope in his glove compartment and it fell out when he reached for his registration card."

"He never was the brightest guy I knew." I said.

We all had a laugh at that.

Just then Sissy walked in. I was surprised at the snow white hair, other than that she hadn't changed much. There were more hugs all around, Sissy had Carol pour us a couple of drinks on the house.

Then Sissy and Lee took off for a tour, I saw them go back stage, so I turned my attention to the girl dancing on stage. She looked to be barely old enough, she was going through the motions, looking bored. She was naked as a jaybird, her hairless pussy just a slit. Her tits looked like they were from a catalog, too. There was a table over in the corner and another girl had a customer sitting there, she was doing one of those lap dances. It looked like they were screwing but of course his pants were up.

Things had changed since I hung out in the clubs, I saw.

The song ended and the young girl went back stage, the next song came on and out stepped Lee! That surprised me, I hadn't expected that. She had on her shorts, the blouse had been pulled loose and tied at her waist. There was perhaps a dozen men in the place, she got an instant round of applause.

Lee danced the first number coyly, teasing, then when the second song started she undid the buttons on her blouse. She slipped it back and off, that was a kick. It had been almost two decades since Lee had done anything that could be called sexy and under the soft lights she looked good. She covered her breasts with her hands, doing some peekaboos, picking up a tip here and there. Then she went backstage and the other girl came out. In a few minutes she joined me. Her face was flushed, excited.

"That was fun!" She said.

"You looked good, I liked watching you dance again." I told her.

"I couldn't really do any more, though."

"Why not?"

"I haven't trimmed, I am..you know."

"Hairy?" I laughed at that. "Hell, these guys haven't seen a hairy one for years, I bet. You would drive them crazy!"

"I better not."

I just shrugged. Sissy came out with a big grin.

"See? She still has it!" She told me, then she headed off to the back room. She was back in seconds with a case of booze, she started stacking the bottles under the bar.

"Hey, Lee! You should go do another guest spot." Sissy told her, leaning over the bar and pretending to wipe it. I looked down and one of her tits was hanging out like always, same old Sissy.

"Nobody wants to look at an old lady like me anymore."

"Oh bullshit. You look great! Why don't you go perk this place up before I have to start shoveling dirt on them." She laughed at her own joke. I looked around, one guy was sitting at the stage, the rest were all playing video games or pool, acting bored.

"Sure, go ahead honey." I told her. "Have some fun, it will be like old times."

"Will you come up and watch?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I grabbed my drink and got a front row seat as she headed backstage. I noticed several of the customers look up as she stepped out, in just a couple of minutes they began to move up front.

That was another thing I noticed, the dancer that was supposed to be on stage was mostly just glanced at, but let someone's wife get up to do a guest spot and it seemed to always get everyone's attention.

Lee was doing a good job of acting shy and bashful, too. She got several tips as the customers tried to encourage her. She finally slid her top all the way off, then got a cheer when she reached down and tripped the catch on her shorts. She slid the zipper down, her pubic hair came into view.

I felt myself begin to erect, odd since I was watching my own wife up there. Lee did one number with her shorts almost off, giving tiny peeks of the surprise she had hidden underneath.

Just before that tune ended, she slid over close to me.

"Sissy says I can do anything I want to. Can I get really naughty?" She grinned at me, her face flushed. It hit me that she was really enjoying the attention.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers