Rebecca

Story Info
A new cop in town.
4.4k words
4.09
22k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,081 Followers

This story includes group, interracial and rough sex. If that's not your thing, you should probably go read something else instead of suffering through this and then complaining about it later.

*

Robert Jackson was a shop foreman in a local auto assembly plant and I was a sergeant in the Cleveland Police Department. My name is Rebecca, but everyone calls me Becky. I started in the department right out of college, and being a black female at the end of the affirmative action years, I was promoted quickly through the ranks to sergeant at the young age of 31.

I always enjoyed my job, even when I was on foot patrol in the neighborhoods and on traffic patrol. Now, as a sergeant, I had several others reporting to me. Things were going pretty well for my husband and I, and then along came the Coronavirus or the Wuhan Virus or Covid 19 or Kung Flu or whatever it's being called this week. Being a necessary worker, while my husband sat at home watching television, was OK with me. It was what came afterwards that changed my life.

It all started on May 25, 2020 when a dirty cop murdered George Floyd in Minneapolis. Peaceful protests began in major cities all over the country and Cleveland was no different than many others. Although there was some tension, the crowds and the police were respectful of each other and maintained an appropriate distance away from each other. At first, the protests were peaceful, respectful and legitimate. And then the white supremists, BLM and other agitators arrived and it all went to hell.

I was working 12 hour days trying to keep the peace in her city. The supremists all called me 'nigger,' and 'whore.' BLM all called me 'Uncle Tom' and 'traitor.' I could live with that as long as they were peaceful, and for the most part, they were. And then the rioters and looters arrived and things changed.

Over a two week period, I was hit, kicked, spit on called names and hit with debris by both white and black rioters. Finally, I ended up getting separated from my battalion while trying to control some of the rioters and was dragged into an alley where a group of black men savagely beat me, stole my gun and left me cuffed to a trash dumpster.

When I regained consciousness, my screams for help were answered by some black looters who stripped me from my uniform, beat me more, took pictures and then left my unconscious naked body cuffed to the dumpster.

I spent almost four hours in the alley before the police were able to rescue me. I spent almost a week in the hospital and when I was released, I decided that I had had enough of the big city.

While recovering at home, I searched the internet for law enforcement positions and decided to apply for the Chief of Police in the small village of Springfield Mississippi. Springfield had a population of just over 3,500 and a five person force, including the chief. Even though there were very few black people in Springfield, the Mayor decided that it was time to integrate his police force so I appeared to be perfect for the job.

From my perspective, the job paid significantly more money and my husband was able to get a supervisor's job in a nearby stamping plant. The weather was warmer, the community was smaller and the position appeared to be made for me.

Robert was scheduled to begin his new job in early August, but I was to start in July. We decided that I would move and start my new job and Bob would wrap things up and sell our house in Cleveland.

My first day was spent meeting the other officers in my department and getting a tour of the community. Even though I was one of only a few blacks in the area, everyone was very nice to me and welcomed me to the community. A young patrolman named Mark drove me around the area during the afternoon and when they were at the edge of the town, I asked about a rundown bar with an old sign lying on the ground. The sign said, "Johnny Reb's Bar" and it looked like the place had been closed for years.

Mark said, "You probably don't want to go there, Chief. That's a rough and rowdy bar and they're not, uh . . . well, uh . . . "

"Come on, Mark. Just say it."

"Well, uh . . . they don't much like black people Ma'am."

"Oh really," I said. "Well, I'll keep that in mind."

We finished the tour and then Becky went back to her apartment.

During the next two weeks, I became familiarized with the community and met many people, none of whom were black. Even though I was the only black person around, I thought everyone had been kind and supportive of me and was looking forward to Bob getting there in a couple weeks. He had called two days ago and told me that their house sold and he was in the process of packing things for the move in a couple weeks.

I decided that I would take a turn in the shift rotation so I could see what the town was like during the evening, late night and early morning. My shift started at 11:00 and at 11:30 I had a call about a fight at Johnny Reb's Bar. I knew I should call for backup but I felt that the way I had been treated so far, and my martial arts training made me more than capable of responding to the call.

When I got to the parking lot, I saw a couple big men helping another man up from the ground. As I was getting out of my car, the men helped the man back towards the bar. I yelled, "Wait! Stop right there."

The men ignored my and continued into the bar. I ran after them and into the bar. When I stepped inside, I looked around and saw the two combatants sitting at a table. Their clothes were torn and one of them had a bloody nose. I also saw that there were about a dozen big men wearing coveralls, tee shirts and ball caps in the bar. Most of the men were fat, ugly, with greasy hair, smelled and most were missing some teeth. A Confederate flag adorned the wall and the whole place smelled like beer, cigarettes and piss.

I walked over to the two men and said, "OK, what happened?" Neither man spoke so I asked again, "I said, what happened?" They continued to ignore me and just as I was about to ask again, I noticed several other men closing in behind me.

One of the men said, "Hey nigger. What are you doing in our bar?" He stepped close to me and smiled at me. He was missing half his teeth and the rest were yellowed from smoking.

"Stay back," I said as I removed my night stick from my belt. The man continued forward and reached out to touch me. I swung the night stick knocking him backwards onto his ass. AS another man grabbed my arm, I spun and hit his shoulder with the stick knocking him against the wall. I quickly spun and hit a third man knocking him unconscious. At that point, two of the men finally subdued me and a third removed my night stick and planted it into my stomach. The wind was knocked from my lungs as another man swept my legs knocking me to the floor.

The men pounced on me yelling, "Get the nigger. Get the nigger. She knocked Hank out cold. Get her."

I kicked and tried to bite them as four men lifted me, one on each arm and leg. Another man stepped forward and pulled a hunting knife from his belt and held it in front of my face. I must have started trembling as the men began to laugh. They pulled my pants off and ripped my blouse down the front. He used the knife to cut off my bra and panties. I was still kicking and screaming and trying to get loose, but I knew it was hopeless.

One of the men said, "She got a nice little nigger body on her, boys. I think we should have us some chocolate tonight." All the men laughed and nodded.

The men still held me but they laid me on the pool table. Someone walked up to me and shoved my night stick in my face. "You seem to like this stick, bitch. Let's see if it will fit in that black pussy." All the men cheered as he slid the night stick deep into my pussy. I knew my nipples were rock hard.

"Aaarrrrrggggh!" I screamed. As he worked the stick in and out of my pussy, two other men began twisting my hard nipples. "Aaaaahhhh! Ple. . . please st-stop. Aarrgh!"

The men continued working on my pussy and breasts as I continued to squirm and moan and scream. I thought to myself, "I can't c give these pieces of shit the satisfaction of making me cum. Think. Think. Think of something else." I tried focusing on anything else. The men were disgusting. Their smell was disgusting. But the night stick and the men working on my breasts finally got the best of me.

"Aaaaahhh! Oh sh-shit! Uunnggh! I . . .I'm c-coming." I yelled. The men all laughed and gave each other high fives.

The men flipped me over and shoved the stick into my ass. As my ass was pounded with the night stick, other men slapped my ass making me scream and cum again.

The men let me slide to the floor where I laid trying to catch my breath. When I looked up, I saw one of the biggest men sitting in a chair facing me about 15 feet away. He had his big cock in his hand and was staring at me. "Crawl over here and beg me to suck my cock, you black slut."

"Wha . . .?" I felt a hard slap on my ass. "Owww! Please. Please don't hit me."

"I said crawl over here and beg me to suck my cock."

I looked back at his cock. It was huge. I knew I was getting wet and my nipples were still hard. As I got on my hands and knees, I slowly began crawling towards the big disgusting man with the big cock. As I crawled towards him, the other men hooted and hollered at me. "Crawl nigger. Beg him to let your worthless mouth suck his cock, you slut. You're just a whore."

For some reason, the names didn't seem to bother me as much as I thought. Maybe it was because I was mesmerized by the biggest and most beautiful cock I had ever seen. When I reached him, I almost gagged by the smell of his cock, but even the odor wasn't enough to dissuade me. Ie looked up at him and begged, "Please sir. Can I suck your cock." He nodded his head and I leaned forward and kissed the tip of his smelly cock. I licked it and slowly slid it intomyr mouth.

As I sucked and licked his cock, the men cheered and called me names. "You're a whore. We're going to call you Chief Slut from now on. We're all going to fuck your black cunt, bitch." I held his balls in my hand while I sucked his cock until he blew his load down my throat.

When he finished, another man lifted me and sat me on a bar stool facing him and slid his cock into my pussy. I came immediately. "Aaarrrggh. Yesssss. Ohhh, fuck meee!" He lifted me and I put my arms around his neck. As he turned me, another smelly redneck forced his cock into my ass. I screamed in pain and he slowly entered my hot black ass with his hard cock.

Although it took him a long time to get balls deep, eventually he began pumping my ass. The two men worked out a rhythm and pounded my two holes making me scream like a whore and beg them to fuck me. Over the next few hours, the men all fucked their new police chief. Most of them used all of my holes and made me tell them that I was a slut.

Although most of these men weren't smart enough to use a smart phone, a few of them were, so they recorded much of the evening's debauchery with their new police chief. They had me on tape begging to be fucked and used by the men. They recorded every inch of my voluptuous body getting banged by the men.

The men finished with me about 3:30 am. I rounded up my pants and shirt and dressed. There was no sign of my bra and I saw my underwear hanging behind the bar. The men returned my belt, complete with night stick, gun and handcuffs. As I made my way to the door, the man who I had first begged to suck walked over and tilted my head back and covered my lips with his own. He shoved his nasty tongue deep into my mouth and moved his hands all over my body. He said to me, "Come back Saturday night and we'll do this again, slut."

"I . . . I d-don't know if . . . "

"Listen slut. You had a good time getting your slutty pussy used, right?" I hesitated and then slowly nodded my head.

He again covered my lips with his own before saying, Then be here. Same time as you were here tonight, about 11:00. Understand?"

I looked at the floor and nodded my head. "OK." I put my arms around his fat neck and kissed him hard.

He smiled at me and said, "Tell me that you want to come back Saturday so we can use your slutty body again."

"Please don't make m . . . "

"Say it!"

I continued looking down at the floor and quietly said, "Please l-let m-me come back Saturday night so you can all use my body. I wan . . . I want to be your slut."

When I got back to my room, I took a long bath and then fell into bed. As I lay in bed, I was wondering how in the hell I had let that happen to me. More than a dozen of the most disgusting men I had ever seen had fucked me like a common street whore. They made me beg them to fuck me. What in the hell is wrong with me? There is no way I'll ever set foot back in that place. What would Bob think?

The rest of the week went by in a flash. She talked to Bob on the phone Saturday afternoon and he told her that he was almost done packing things up for the move. The movers were supposed to show up the following Friday and he should be in Springfield a week from tomorrow if all goes according to plan.

After I had dinner, I decided to explore more of the county. I put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and took a drive. I discovered a couple of small parks, hiking trails, more restaurants, a golf course and quite a few small businesses.

As I was driving back to my apartment, I realized that I was driving down the road past Johnny Rebs. I pulled into the parking lot and sat in the car remembering what happened a few days before. I knew I should quietly start my car and drive back to my apartment, but something made me get out of the car and walk to the door. I briefly hesitated and then opened the door and walked in. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. One of the men yelled, "Hey! Our nigger slut has returned. Here for more Rebel cock, bitch?"

As I looked at all the smiling faces, I thought that I probably had more teeth in my mouth than they all had combined. They looked at me like I was a piece of meat, and that's exactly what I was to them. I knew they were going to take out of their hatred of blacks on me tonight.

It appeared as though there were a few more men than were there the last time. Several of them walked over to me. One of them ripped my tee shirt down the front exposing my braless tits to the group. I was spun around and an arm reached around and a hand slid down the front of my shorts. I moaned as I felt a finger enter my wet pussy. "Oooohhh shit! Yesss!" I moaned.

"Listen to the whore moan," one of the fat men yelled, and the others all laughed at me. I felt my shorts being unfastened and being shoved over my ample hips. They fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. The finger working on my pussy made me have my first climax. As I was in the middle of my orgasm, I was lifted and laid on one of the tables. The cock entered my pussy the same time the man's smell assaulted my senses. Although I almost gagged, my pussy was coming again.

Six men fucked me, one after the other dumping their cum into my pussy. I cleaned all of their cocks after they were finished. They lifted me and one of the men laid on his back on the table. They turned me around and put me on top of him sliding his cock into my pussy. He pounded my pussy bringing me to the edge of another climax when I felt some one stick a finger in my ass. "Aaaarrrgggh!" The finger's owner had lubed his cock, removed his finger and then slowly slid his cock into my ass. "Owww! Ah f-fuck! It it hurts! Aaaarrrgggh! Aaaahhh!"

The men found a rhythm and worked together to pound my pussy and ass. Shortly, I began screaming and moaning, "Aaarrrggh! Oh yessss! Fuck meeee! Aaaaah!" A third man stuck his smelly cock into my mouth and the three men pounded me until, one after another, they blew their loads into my body. When the cocks were withdrawn from my pussy and ass, they walked to the other end of the table and let me clean their cum covered cocks. Another man laid on the table and shoved his cock into my pussy. This time, the second man also shoved his cock into my pussy with the other cock.

"AAAAAAH! SHIT SHIT SHIT! Aaaarrrrgghh!," I screamed. The men didn't care whether it hurt or not. They pounded me relentlessly. Eventually, the pain turned into pleasure and I came over and over again. When they finished with my pussy, I eagerly cleaned their cocks as two more men both managed to get their cocks into my gaping pussy again.

One of the men yelled, "You're nothing but a slut, nigger. Look at her big fucking hole. We have two cocks shoved into it. How's that feel slut?"

"Aaahhh! Yesss. It fe . . . it feels go . . . "

"Say it you fucking black whore."

"Aaaahhh, it feels so good. Fuck meee. Fuck your whore!"

Over the next four hours, 15 different men dumped their cum into me. They all dumped at least two, but some dumped three loads into my body. They called me names and spit on me. At the end, they scooped cum from my pussy, ass and the table and fed it to my waiting mouth. I felt like a complete sex slave to these big smelly rednecks. They could do whatever they wanted to my black body.

As I was putting my shorts and what was left of my ripped tee shirt back on, the men were standing around drinking beer and telling me what a black whore I was. One of the men said, "Well, Chief Slut, have you had enough or are you going to be back looking for more white cock?"

Why did he have to ask that in front of everyone? I didn't answer and he said, "Huh? I didn't hear you slut."

"I . . . I'll b-be back next w-week," I said while looking down at the floor.

I rested all day Sunday and called Bob in the afternoon. He seemed excited about joining me next week and starting his new job the following week. I went to bed early and was the first one to the office on Monday. I decided to spend my last week without my husband on daylight shift. Monday and Tuesday evenings, I worked on getting the apartment ready for Bob. On Wednesday night, I put on a light summer dress and headed back to Rebs.

As I walked in, the men all looked at me. One of the bigger men yelled, "Strip slut!" I took off my dress and hung it on the coat rack by the door. I wasn't wearing a bra or panties so I stood in front of the disgusting fat men completely naked. I counted about 10 men in the bar.

The men fucked my slutty body for the next few hours. They used every hole in my body and had two cocks at a time in each hole more than once. They spanked my ass and slapped my breasts. They called me a nigger whore, a redneck cum dump and a worthless slut and I loved it as they pounded my holes.

When they finished with me, it was after 2:00 am. I staggered to the door and put on my dress and walked to my car. Fortunately, I remembered to bring a towel for the seat so I wouldn't drip cum all over the car seat. I dragged my ass into the apartment and fell in to bed and immediately fell asleep.

The next two days went by slowly, and on Saturday, I realized this would be my last opportunity to get my body abused by my big white rednecks before my husband arrived tomorrow. Once again I ventured back to Rebs about 10:30 in the evening.

After stripping me, the men started the festivities by tying my hands and suspending me from one of the rafters. My feet just barely touched the floor. The men took turns beating my ass, tits and pussy with their belts. One of the men lifted my feet and another fucked me with two pool cues, which sent me into my first orgasm of the night. While getting fucked by the cues, two other men were slapping my breasts and another slid his hard smelly cock into my mouth.

The men took turns holding my legs while other men stood between them and fucked me. They finally cut me down and put me on my back on top of one of the men who shoved his cock into my ass. "Aaaarrrggh!" I screamed. A second man slowly slid his hard cock into my ass and I almost passed out. "Owwwww! Ahhhh, it hurts! Oh shit! Aaaarrrrgh!" A third man stuck his cock into my mouth and all three men began pounding me so hard that my teeth rattled.

BJB69
BJB69
1,081 Followers
12