Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before cum was shot down my throat and into my ass. I cleaned all three cocks while others were ramming their cocks into my pussy and ass. I was nothing but a black sex slave to these disgusting white men, and I loved it. I would never have given any of these shit heads a second look on the street, but right now, I would do anything they wanted me to do. I was their whore and I wanted more of their beautiful cocks in my body. I wanted their cum.

That night I was used by 18 big sweaty smelly men. They finished with me around 3:30 in the morning and one of them helped me to my car. I sat in the parking lot for almost an hour before driving home. I took a quick shower and then crashed into my bed. I slept until noon. I got up, had a late breakfast and waited for my husband to arrive.

Bob showed up around dinner time and greeted me with a kiss. After a quick tour of the apartment, he took me to bed where we had mediocre sex. There was a time that I thought the earth moved when Bob and I had sex, but after getting my body pounded at Rebs, Bob's cock just wasn't doing it for me. I knew I needed to find a way to continue my visits to Rebs somehow.

As it turned out, it wasn't that difficult. Bob ended up working shifts: 8:00 am -- 4:00 pm one week, then 4:00 -- midnight the next and then midnight -- 8:00 am the next. When Bob worked afternoon shift, I would visit the bar in the evening until 11:00. Then I would rush home and be in bed asleep by the time he made it home shortly after 12. On the weeks he worked night turn, I would leave the apartment right after he did and arrive around midnight at the bar. The men would work over my slutty holes until 4:00 or 5:00 am and then I would get home in time for a few hours sleep before going in to work.

Bob still likes to fuck me once or twice a week, and he hasn't said anything about my pussy, which isn't as tight as it used to be. Although the guys frequently fuck my pussy with two cocks at a time, fortunately, they are too fat to to figure out how to get three of them in me at the same time.

I haven't decided whether or not to stay married. I love my job and Bob and I have a decent life in Springfield. But it's the nights at Rebs that I really look forward to. I love being a black slut for my redneck masters. The names they call me turn me on. I need their abuse and I have never cum so much as I have with them.

12