Rebecca and the Corn Maze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just grunted in animalistic bursts as he worked it in and out of her. Her hands were still cuffed behind her, she seemed to be scratching at his stomach as he pounded her, more like an invitation than a struggle. I texted Jared again. "Wow, the clown fucks like a young guy," I teased.

"Fuck....you...lol" he responded. "I still have time, right?"

"We'll see, after I blow the horn."

The clown grunted and gasped as he frantically tried to hold on to her hips and he emptied himself inside her. "Oh fuck," he groaned. "Damn girl, that pussy is something."

He struggled to his feet and I watched him bend over and caress her back and her ass. She arched her back like a cat to his touch.

"If you ever need that again, you are welcome back to my maze anytime," he chuckled. Instantly I realized who it was, she had no idea.

I remembered to blow the horn again. He rebuffed my offer to take him back to the beginning of the maze. "I'm an old man," he huffed, "as good as that was, that's it for me for the night, plus, I know my way back," he grinned. He winked at me and left the two of us.

"You'd better get up," I warned. "You are almost there."

She looked up defiantly and said, "why bother? Why don't I just wait here and let your friend fuck me too?"

"You could do that, I suppose," I said. "But remember, the viking has started again, he should get through it faster this time, knowing the way."

Still, she lingered. "I'm just tired of running," she panted, "and you've got me so fucking horny....I kind of want to get it again."

I was tired of her opposition, I made a decision quickly. "Ok, you can quit, and just let the next guy find you, but if you do, he gets to take you with him."

"What?"

"If you quit right now, I'm going to give you to him, just as you are, all night, who knows what he'll do."

"Babe! Fuck, you can't..."

I added some motivation for her. "You realize it's Jared, right? You know how you hate his creepy leering? Well he's going to have you, unless you get up. Doesn't look like you have much choice. Finish the game or ...."

She struggled to her feet and gave me a glowering stare. I could see her inner thigh glistening from her own wetness, in addition to the clown's. I took off the nipple clamps, her nipples were red and raw. I also took her bra. She was only in her panties. She dashed down the maze again. I rushed out of the maze and went around to the "finish line." I'd see first hand if she made it or not.

Suddenly, she appeared in the moonlight, glistening with a sexy glow. She was almost out of the corn when suddenly Jared appeared behind her. She screamed as he pulled her down, only a few feet from the end. He dragged her back by her feet, into the maze, onto a bed of straw.

I saw him shoot me a long look of triumph. He'd captured his prize. My goading had only heightened his excitement and sexual tension. He caressed my love's ass first before he began a barrage of spanking on those beautiful cheeks. I heard her whimper and moan. I sat quietly on a hay bale as he took her how he wanted. I could see the fire in her ass cheeks as he bent her over another big bale. He shot a look back at me, it was a look of defiance of sheer contempt as he lubricated his cock with her copious juices before positioning himself at the opening to her ass. I knew that's what he wanted, I pretty much goaded him into taking it.

She let out a guttural howl as he inched his way inside her. His fingers were digging into the flesh of her cheeks as he entered her. He called her a nasty slut as he butt fucked her, slowly at first.

He looked at me with an evil grin again, "Does she let you fuck her ass?"

I lied, "sometimes." In truth she loves it.

"Yeah right, not like THIS though," he said as he pounded her hard, just to emphasize his point. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "Isn't that right honey?" he snarled. "He doesn't fuck your ass like this at all, does he?"

"Nooo," she lied, playing the game. She was moaning, "you're so fucking big, Oh my god."

That made him smile from ear to ear as he fucked her ass. "That's what I thought, you've never had a REAL ass fucking before," he said smugly.

"Uh uh," she grunted with each thrust, urging him on.

It was a wild sight, her ass, flaming red, even in the light of the moon. She was bent over the hay, face down, ass up, getting reamed while I had to sit back and watch him take the best of her.

He filled her up, literally. He must've cum a ton, it leaked out of her, down her legs for the rest of the night.

He collapsed in a satisfied heap as she struggle to her feet again. Just then, the viking appeared behind her. Thinking quickly, she darted out of the maze, just before he was able to catch her. She stuck out her tongue at him defiantly.

"Are you sure, darling?" he asked with that accent. "Are you sure you don't want more of me on that tongue?"

I held her up in my arms. She was spent, her tummy was full. Her pussy and ass had been worked out. She whispered to me, "do you want me to? Do you want me to get him off again?"

I smiled. "No baby, you played the game. You are done."

Both the viking and Jared were disappointed. Being fairly young, they'd no doubt have had plenty more for her.

However, I drove them all back in my car, I let them sit in the back seat with her. They had her legs spread and their hands and fingers all over, and in her. Her hands were still cuffed behind her, she had no choice but to take it. When I dropped off the men, the clown was waiting. He'd scrubbed off the white face makeup. He was dressed as he usually does, in bib overalls. It was the farmer who owned the place, of course. She'd never know he'd fucked her unless I told her. The viking and Jared slapped each other's hands and bragged about their exploits, right in front of her, as if she was just a trophy deer they'd shot.

"Are you sure darling?" Jared leered lewdly. "Are you sure you don't want some more of this?" He said as he rubbed his crotch.

Jared mentioned that they have a "private party" in the maze the day after Halloween. It sounded a lot like what we'd just been through.

I saw her shift with an uncomfortable lust at the thought.

"Not tonight," she mewed. "But next time you can make it different," she winked to the shock of the men. "Maybe give a better prize to the winner. Maybe the first one to catch me keeps me for the night," she said to their surprise, paraphrasing my threat from earlier.

I had to pull her away before they attacked her again. As we drove away she rolled down the window and said, "Oh, and next time, maybe have a few more guys," she grinned as we drove away. I saw their jaws agape in the rear view mirror. Happy Halloween, indeed.

{The End}

12