Rebecca Embraces Change Pt. 02

Story Info
Rebecca Gets Busy.
4.4k words
3.39
5.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Part 1...

I had made reservations at a restaurant nearby that had a number of small, private alcoves for dining. Not totally private but very discreet. As we got out of the car, Candy asked Brad to help remove her jacket to leave in the car. When he saw her without it, he was amazed.

'Wow, Candy! I didn't think it was possible, but you look even more stunning without the jacket!'

'You like?!'

'Damn right, I like!'

All I could think of was the effect that look would have on all the men in the restaurant as the three of us walked through.

As the waiter started walking us to our alcove, I grabbed Brad's arm, and whispered,

'Hey, hang back, watch the heads turn.'

Sure enough, Candy was grabbing attention, so much so, that one guy's partner gave him a look to kill, forcing Brad to stifle a laugh.

Once seated, Brad ordered a bottle of wine while we looked over the menu.

We were seated in a curved booth, with Candy between us. As we looked at the menu, I could practically feel the sexual tension building. Candy was taking deep breaths, which expanded her chest with each breath. Both Brad and I noticed. Her breasts looked like they were trying to escape.

The wine came and we ordered. Brad offered a toast, 'To new friends!'

Candy responded with her low, sultry voice, gazing into Brad's eyes, 'To new... lovers!'

Brad let out a sigh, turned to his side, leaned in and kissed her, putting his arm around her waist. The kiss was gentle at first, but soon intensified; becoming more passionate. Soon, their tongues were busy exploring each other's mouths; tasting each other.

Candy's left hand was busy too. It started on his thigh, but quickly went further. I heard them both moan, and I saw her arm moving back and forth.

Brad broke the kiss, 'God, yes!'

'Mmmm, very nice, Brad!'

Candy leaned in front of him looking down to his lap. Brad kept kissing her neck, as I heard his belt being undone, then his zipper.

'MMmmm... I really like this!' she said.

A bit more fumbling, material rustling with Brad shifting in his seat, 'Oh God, Candy.'

'Oh my!' she whispered, 'It's beautiful... so beautiful!'

It must have been beautiful! My gorgeous Hotwife did something daring, and, out of character. She lowered her head, and judging by the look on Brad's face, started sucking his cock, which became more obvious when she started bobbing her head.

'MMmmmm...mmmmmm.'

'Ohhh... so good, baby!'

'Hmmm, hmmm?'

Just then, the waiter came, and stood at the opening, 'Everything good, so far?'

Being the only one capable of responding, I replied, 'Everything's great! Thank you.'

'Your meal is almost ready. Would you like more wine?'

'That'd be great, thank you.'

'Right away, sir.'

Candy didn't flinch. She was not going to be denied. I watched her head bobbing up and down. Slowly at times and then faster. Brad looked like he was losing his mind. Looking over at me, he didn't talk, just let out low moans, while she sucked his cock.

Then it happened. His breathing quickened, he grabbed the edge of the table, let out a warning, 'Candy, I-- Ahhhhhh'

She stopped moving as he came in her mouth. I could hear him groan, 'Ummhhh... ummmmh... ummmmh... hooooohh!' as he emptied his load into her wanton mouth. Then, she bobbed her head some more, eliciting more sighs from Brad. And again. And again.

When the waiters came in with our plates of food, Candy lifted her head from Brad's lap, as he covered his cock with his napkin. Candy looked at them with pride, smiled, licked her lips, swallowed, rested her chin on her hand, and stuck out her tongue showing her empty mouth. Then she took a sip of her wine, as though everything was normal.

When they left, Brad fumbled with his pants, tucking his deflated cock away, as Candy started to giggle.

'I must say, I really enjoyed the appetizer! Very.... filling!'

I started to laugh and that relaxed Brad enough to laugh as well.

As we ate, Brad and Candy kept exchanging looks. They seemed more relaxed, but still anticipating their next sexual contact.

While we were finishing up, I started to comment on her oral performance,

'So, Candy, why did you make such a display of your empty mouth?'

Brad looked confused, 'Whadya talkin' about?'

'You didn't see?'

Candy just kept eating, waiting for me to explain.

'I guess you were busy, covering up. Candy gave quite a performance, didn't you babe?'

She sat back and smiled, looking proud and confident, and spoke, 'Well, I'm pretty sure they knew I wasn't picking up my fork, so I just went with it. And, so they didn't worry about any of Brad's DNA showing up on the seat, I let them see.'

'How?' Brad asked.

'It was pretty hot, Brad. She put her shoulders back, ran her tongue full circle around her lips, swallowed, and then, stuck her tongue out, without a trace of cum on it.'

'Fuck no!'

'Fuck YES! You shoulda seen their faces. They weren't shocked. They just smiled and nodded their heads.'

'I have to say... that was the best blow job I've ever had!'

Candy turned to him, 'So far, Brad, so far. The night's not over. Speaking of which, let's go back to our place. Is that okay with you Brad?'

'I can't wait! I feel this overwhelming need to return a favour!'

Strolling out of the alcove to the exit, Candy drew attention again. She walked with a sensual confidence, smiling and making eye contact with several of the male patrons, and received appreciative nods from the waiters. Her arousal was made obvious by her stiff nipples, proudly pushing forward against her dress. As we were approaching the exit, a young guy tapped my shoulder, 'Excuse me! Would you give the lady my card?'

I took the card, 'Happy to', and followed them out the door.

Brad offered to drive. When we reached his car, I opened the front door for Candy, and motioned her to sit beside him in front. The drive was quiet, except for Candy's sighs. I knew she was nervous. Hell, we were all nervous. The time with Luke and Greg wasn't planned. It just happened. Brad, on the other hand, was planned.

To help relax her, I reached over the back of her seat and stroked her neck. She leaned into my hand and turned to make eye contact. I smiled and whispered, 'I love you... I love how hot and sexy you are... relax... and enjoy!'

We had decided to take him to our place. Another lesson learned, when she was with the guys in the room at the Hilton. I can't believe the moans and screams weren't heard by the other guests; she had really let loose. Absolutely uninhibited! Our place was more private and, she'd be even more comfortable there.

A bit later, in the front seat, she reached out to him, making light, teasing caresses. At one point, she leaned over and rubbed his crotch, giggling. I'm pretty sure she was thinking about blowing him again, as he drove. It reminded me of her past fling with Luke. Brad managed to keep his eyes on the road and soon we were home.

As we walked inside, I suggested she show him around, while I changed. We understood each other, knowing that she and her lover would soon be naked, I sure as hell wasn't going to be fully dressed.

I changed into satin loungewear she'd bought me, grabbed her robe and headed downstairs to our rec room. A rec room, that was about to become a Hotwife playroom, for the first time. I had stashed our hand-held video camera earlier that day, planning to add to our new X-rated, video collection.

They were leaning against our free-standing bar, just inside the patio doors. They both looked a bit nervous.

'Mmmm, don't you look nice!' she said, as she walked over to hug me.

'Thanks, Babe. I figured I should get comfortable.'

She kissed my cheek and whispered, 'I'm nervous'

Leaning in, I replied, 'Nervous can be good. It implies sexual tension. Tension that needs release. He's probably nervous too... needs to be seduced. Why don't you freshen up, while I talk to Brad.'

She headed upstairs and I walked over to Brad, standing at the bar watching her walk away.

'What a gorgeous ass!'

'Yeah. It's got a nice swing to it, eh?'

'Definitely!'

'She's a bit nervous, Brad.'

'But you've done this before, I thought.'

'That time. Things just happened. I wasn't planned. Even though, we'd talked and fantasized about it for years. This is planned. You've been chosen!

It's as though she's on a first date. She's confided in me, but you should remember, she thinks you're hot, and she wants you. Badly!'

'And.. you're okay with all this?'

'I want Candy to enjoy herself. Her body. Her sex.

And I want you...to make love to her... just let things flow. If you do, you'll forget I'm even here, unless she decides she wants another cock.

I shouldn't say any more.'

'Okay.'

'Now, I'm gonna mix her a large Margarita, would you like a drink?'

'Sure, ah, Black Russian?'

'A man after my own taste, I'm having one too.'

Candy came down as I finished making the drinks, looking sexy as hell. Still dressed as before, but with a more confident attitude, that I knew meant she'd got over her case of nerves.

After glancing at me, she moved seductively toward her target. Gone was the shy, nervous female; nervous about a first encounter. Enter, the prowling cougar, sizing up her prey, preparing to pounce.

Brad had his back to the bar. She came to him and grabbed his head, pulling him to face her hungry mouth. Once their lips met, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing hard against his body as the kiss became hot and passionate. He responded with equal passion, blending his hunger with hers, grabbing her hips and grinding against her. This went on for four or five minutes, when she slowly moved back.

Taking her drink off the bar, she took a long sip as she dragged her index finger from under his chin, downward along his bare neck, then downward, touching each button of his shirt until she reached his belt. Taking another long sip and setting her glass down, she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, 'I guess it's no secret, Brad... but I find you extremely attractive!'

He reached up and caressed her neck, 'I guess I wouldn't be here otherwise. I'm very attracted to you, too!'

'An old woman like me?'

'You're not old! Besides, age has little to do with it. You're a hot looking woman! And I'm not the only one that thinks so.'

'James doesn't count. He has a biased opinion.'

Grabbing her drink, she rested her shoulders against the bar, displaying her chest under the pot lights above the bar. Her breasts seemed fuller, straining against the fabric, her aroused nipples pushing through her bra and dress, craving attention.

'No, no. It's not just James.'

'Okay, so Gord at the bar.'

'Listen. You know today... at the market, I didn't notice you at first. Then I saw other guys glancing, some were leering, and I finally saw the woman drawing their attention.'

Candy seemed surprised, but encouraged by his revelation.

'That's when I started following you.'

Candy put her drink down, turned toward him, and started opening his shirt, dragging her nails along his trim chest and abdomen.

'That's when I finally saw why they were attracted to you... and... why I... well I... I wanted to meet you. Meet you, and maybe--'

'Maybe... fuck me?'

'Well, that was too much to hope for. But when I came up behind you, my body betrayed my intentions.'

'MMMmmm.. yeahh... I remember that!'

Reaching lower, she stroked the outline of his hardened cock through his slacks,

'That's when this wonderful cock pressed against my ass! Mmmmm... I might've been shocked... but I liked it, all the same. It feels so hard and thick! Let's dance!

James, play that song I like, baby!'

I had soft sax music playing as a backdrop, while I videoed their flirting. I quickly grabbed the remote and played, "Addicted To Love" with added volume.

The song started and Candy started swinging her hips and backing away from the bar, giving Brad a "come hither" with her index finger. All of this was happening in front of our mirrored cloakroom doors, under the dimmed pot lights, and I resumed capturing video.

He was with her in an instant as she danced around him with her undulating body, teasing and enticing him. She'd touch him and back away, building the sexual tension between them. With her arms held high she danced closer, making body contact and running her hands down his body.

When she backed into him, he wrapped his arms around her and they swayed with their bodies together, his hands sliding along her waist and hips, then rising to her breasts as Candy leaned against him. Moving his hands downward again, he kissed her neck and shoulder, then whispered in her ear. She smiled, looked at the two of them reflected in the mirror, and broke free to dance alone.

Giving him a seductive gaze, she slowed her movements, running her hands over her dress, rubbing and squeezing, as though frustrated. Picking up the pace again, she reached behind and pulled on the zipper of the dress, grinning as it loosened. Then, without missing a beat, she eased it down and off and stepped out of it, dancing now in her white lace bra, thong, thigh-high stockings and high heels. Fuck, she was hot!

She danced her way back to him, swinging to every step, put her arms around him and kissed him passionately. He her held her hips close, grinding his confined cock into her, and kissed her back, as if devouring her. Swaying her hips wide, she slithered down his body while opening his belt and zipper, to free his cock. Kneeling, she pulled everything down and off, leaving him naked from the waist down.

As she looked up at him, with a glance at me, she ran her hands upward along his muscular thighs to the cock she craved. His cock was maybe bigger than average, and wider. Certainly, ready to perform, it throbbed with each heartbeat, pointing proudly toward the ceiling. As the song chorus repeated, "addicted to love", I couldn't help think she was addicted to cock. His Cock!

I watched her as she held it in both hands, slowly moving back and forth, gazing at it with lust-fueled eyes. Lifting it up slightly, she laid her tongue against the base, slowly licked the entire length to the very tip. Backing away, she teased a string of pre-cum between the tip and her tongue, then looked up at him. She said something and smiled.

I suddenly felt very left out. More than ever before. That's when she looked at me. I couldn't hear what she said, but I can read lips well enough to recognize the words, "I love you".

I smiled, and said, 'You're so sexy!'

Speaking to me again, I made out the words, "watch this!".

She looked at me, holding his cock level, her diamond wedding ring glistening in the light, dragging her tongue along it back and forth, as though she was buttering a cob of corn. Then she took the tip in her mouth and forced it grotesquely against the inside of her cheek, and pulled away smirking at it. She continued playing with it, teasing him and enjoying every, slutty minute of it.

Then she went to work on it, taking the full length deep into her mouth, burying her nose in his pubic hair and grabbing his ass for full effect. As the song faded to it's end, the only sounds left were his groans and the slurping of her lips and mouth sucking his impressive dick. As soon as he seemed close to coming, she stopped and said,

'That's all for now, lover... the next time you cum, it'll be on me or inside me!'

Strangely, Brad didn't seem disappointed, 'That's fine. I think it's time to take off the rest of the Candy wrapper!'

That said, he lifted her up by her thighs and walked a few feet, where he set her ass on the bar. With her legs either side of him, he leaned in and kissed her shoulders, moving up to her neck and whispering,

'So, Candy.. can I start unwrapping?'

She started to respond, wanting to be coy,

'Well... um.. maybe... um... what? Damn! Who am I kidding? Unwrap Whatever You Want!'

Then she pulled him close and kissed him again, obviously enjoying his kisses more than anyone I'd seen her with. While kissing, he mauled her breasts through her bra for a while, then reached behind and undid the clasp, allowing her breasts to slip out. Breaking their kiss, he looked deeply into her eyes,

'Candy... I love the way you kiss me. I really do! But I want to kiss you all over.'

Saying that he lightly kissed her neck, moving lower to her shoulder while he slipped the bra straps away, pulling it from between them.

Moving back, with his hands on her waist, her took their beauty in,

'Ho!', he sighed. 'They're beautiful!'

He looked at me, standing at the end of the bar, camera in hand,

'You, sir, are one very lucky man!' Then, he quickly turned his attention back to my wife.

He looked at them again, in awe. They're not huge boobs, but I always thought they were perfect. It seemed, he felt the same.

After caressing them gently, he leaned in and tentatively kissed them.

'Mmmmmm.... that's nice, Brad!'

After kissing what seemed like every square inch of breast, he put his lips over a nipple and softly tongued it, making her take a deep breath, pushing her boob against his mouth.

'Mmmm, Yesss! Love them some more!'

He was getting into it now, breathing heavily through his nose as his mouth licked and sucked her nipples.

'Oh yeahh, baby... suck 'em! Suck 'em!'

Between sucks and licks he spoke in broken sentences,

'You like...... being sucked...... ohhh, great tits...... love 'em....'

'Love them, more! Suck 'em harder! Harder'

From the end of the bar, I videoed, catching every detail. Brad was squeezing the melons he saw at the market, sucking and licking, as though searching for juice. His slim form standing naked in front of her. His fat cock rigid and swaying. Becky was holding his head, directing his movements.

'That's it, lover! Suck Candy's tits! Give me some hickeys! Mark them! Make them yours! Fuck yeah! Fuck!!

He had devoted himself to her pleasure, willing to do whatever it took, frantically squeezing, sucking, licking and biting, finally taking one breast and squeezing into a cone shape, forcing as much as he could into his mouth.

'Ohhhh Gaawwwwd! Yesssss! Bite me, you fucker! Jesus! Fuck!'

She was frantic. Groaning and flexing her hips like she was coming. I'd never seen anything like it. She forcefully grabbed his head, pulled him off one breast, and forced him on the other.

'Gawd, Yes! You bite good! Fuck! Yessss! You dirty fuck! Eat my melons!!'

I swear she came, but I'd have to ask later. She pulled him off her tit, breathing heavily, her hands on either side of his head, her tits, red and puffy.

'Fuck, that was good!'

Then she kissed him hard on the mouth while running her hands up and down his back. Breaking this kiss she leaned back, supporting herself with her arms behind her.

'Really good, lover! Really good!'

'Glad you liked it! I Did! You've got great melons! Round, firm, and ripe!

As he uttered those words, he was sliding her ass to the edge of the bar, putting her knees over his shoulders,

'Now, I want something else!'

Looking at him with lust in her eyes, she watched him pull her sodden lace panties upward along her stocking clad legs, past her anklet and heels and off. He looked at me and sneered, tossing them to me,

'Your wife won't need these anymore!'

She was breathing heavily again, her chest rising and falling, anticipating his next move. Was this young handsome stud gonna fuck her on the bar? She had surrendered her body. The cougar was gone. She was, now, his sex toy! There for him to use and play with, with the added benefit of her sexual pleasure.

He slid her ass to the edge of the bar,

'You enjoyed that breast play, didn't you?'

'Fuck, yeahh!'

'I thought so... you came all over the bar!'

12