Rebecca Embraces Change Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I... I guess I did!'

His voice had a tinge of cruelty to it. Like he was getting into it.

'I know you did. I can smell your hot, married cunt. I think it's begging for attention. Do you want me to use it?!'

'I--'

'Doesn't matter! I'm gonna use it! It's mine now, isn't it?!'

'I... I guess--'

He slapped her tit,

'Ow!'

'You guess? You fucking guess?! Tell me!'

She was strangely aroused by the slap, and his forceful attitude.

'Yes! It's yours! Use it!'

He turned her slightly and positioned himself between her thighs,

'Oh yeah... this is a fine-looking pussy... a hot, wet, tasty pussy.'

He dragged his tongue between her ass cheeks and along the centre of her slit. She sucked breath,

'Ooooo... yesssss.....mmmmm'

She let her arms relax and laid down along the length of the bar, throwing her arms above her head, resting her heels on his back in a pose of total surrender.

'Eat it, Brad. Eat my married cunt.... mmmmmm.'

And he did! I couldn't help but film it. My perspective, looking down the bar, across her nude, willing, writhing body. Her puffy breasts heaving with each breath, the outline of her legs, heart-shaped, with his head at the bottom. Rising and falling, he tongued her with passion. The sound of his slurping away at her juices, was music to my ears. My beautiful Hotwife was being pleasured. She was in a state of rapture. I loved it.

After long minutes licking her and warming her up, he started teasing her clit.

'Oh! Oh, Yeah! Right there, baby! Ooooo....yeahh... Oh... Oh... Oh Yeah! Fuck yeah! Right... Yeahhh...Oh Yeah.., Fuck!

I could see it coming. Her whole body was flexing, reacting to his actions. She was squeezing her breasts and pulling at her nipples, grinding her hips against his face.

'....Fuck! Yes! Do it! EAT MEEEEE! Ahhhhhhh FUCK! YES! YES! YEEEESSSSSSS!...'

She came violently. Her body sliding and thrashing around on the wet surface of the bar. He held her legs tight to his face as she squirted streams of juice up his face and into the air, splashing on her belly and running down her sides.

'Oh My God! Ohhh....Ohhhhh...haaa... haaa....'

Her body went limp, splayed across the bar; her legs draped over his shoulders.

Brad set his wet chin on her pubic bone, and grinned. He had a wonderful view; I'd been there before. Gazing up across her gorgeous, satisfied body, content in the knowledge that he had caused her climax.

'Boy, Candy! You've got one hot pussy! I could lick you all day!'

'Whooo.... not now lover... I'm drained.... you did good... but I... I need a break...'

Gently raising her legs and lowering them to the bar, he moved up beside her head and softly kissed her,

'You really are wonderful, you know that?'

'Mmmmm... you think so?'

'I just thought so, before... now I know! Wonderful! Amazing! Sexy as hell!

'James. You already know, don't you?'

'Absolutely! But, having another man tell her, means a lot!'

'Lucky man, James. A very, lucky, man!'

Looking at me, he mouthed the words, "Thank you". I nodded and smiled, appreciating his acknowledgement and sign of respect.

I walked over, handed him a drink, and went to Becky's side. I looked at her relaxed body. Legs open, pussy lips swollen, laying in a smear of her vaginal juices. Red circular marks around her hard nipples were evident. He'd sucked her tits so hard; his teeth left an impression. She was spent, but had a contented smile on her face.

'Hey, Hotwife! How ya doin?'

She stretched out along the bar and rolled toward me,

'Okay.... just need a minute...'

'Wanna glass of water... or a drink?'

'... water sounds good... a bit dehydrated...'

'Hmmm.'

I got her some water and helped her sit up, while Brad was in the washroom. She took a sip and sighed,

'Wow... that was intense. You okay?'

'I'm good. You?'

'Just wondering... did I go too far?'

'Looked to me, like you're having a great time!'

'I was... but I don't want you to feel left out...'

'If you need my assurance, you've got it. I love, LOVE, watching you enjoy sex! If it bothers me, I'll let you know. Okay?'

'K.'

Here's your robe. Why don't you take a few minutes... charge your batteries.'

'Good idea.

David... I love you so much!'

'I know, baby! You've never given me reason to doubt it. Off you go now. Take a break.'

As Becky went upstairs, I took a moment alone, to reflect on her new sexual freedom. She was obviously enjoying it, but she kept having doubts about my feelings. I was nervous when we started this, but it had always been a fantasy of mine, and role-playing during sex convinced me she'd enjoy it for real. And, although she resisted at first, after encouragement from me, we took the next step. After the initial breakthrough with Luke and Greg, she seemed more relaxed about it and often brought the memory of it into our sex play. But still, there seemed to be underlying guilt.

Maybe I should take a more active role in all this. I could start slow. Maybe suggest things. No, tell her what I want. Tell her to fuck him. Tell her to suck his cock. Maybe, I could end up telling him what to do as well, a director of my own private porn scene.

Continued in Part 3

12