Rebecca Goes Job Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked him, "I just want to make sure of what Julian told me earlier. First, I gather that you are looking for an expert on Richard III."

He explained about the problems he was having with the museums. She licked her lips and put forward a plausible sounding theory that Richard had been acting in defence of himself and his family and that things just escalated. At the same time her hand squeezed his thigh.

He looked at her and said, "That sounds interesting. They might go for that. Clearly you are capable of helping me with my Richard III project. You have passed the first interview. Perhaps we can discuss the project and suitable remuneration over dinner?"

"I would be delighted Mr Johnson."

"Call me Bill."

"I would be delighted, Bill."

She licked her lips again and then continued, "I gather you asked James about Jane Shore. I found the wording ambiguous -- are we talking 15th or 20th century here?"

"15th century."

"Perhaps we can talk about her over dinner as well. I find her interesting -- an honourable mistress by the standards of the time. A good example, even." She looked him in the eye.

He replied, "There may be an opening for a second position which you could fill. Again, lets save that for dinner."

He patted her leg again and this time moved it under her skirt, but still on the knee. She did not object, but a couple of minutes said, "Can I just move my bag to where Julian was sitting. I don't want to forget it." She picked up her carrier bag and bent over the table. He imagined lifting up her skirt and taking her from behind.

He decided to get to know more about her.

/------------------------/

Rebecca was feeling that she had to be careful in the next hour or two. She was confidant that the man wanted her, but she needed to make certain that he was looking for a discrete medium-term relationship rather than a one-off kneetrembler or marriage.

She had gone slow on the first bottle and James, Julian, and Bill had consumed most of it. James had clearly been on edge; this man could make or break his career. Julian was preparing himself for the party as he did not want to turn up there sober while everyone else was half-cut. She did not know Bill's reasons although she suspected that he was nerving himself up to discuss the Jane Shore option. She decided to drink about 40% of the second bottle.

He had clearly decided to get to know her better. "Why aren't you going to the party? When my daughter was your age she would not have sat with a man like me discussing history. Surely your boyfriend will be wondering where you are."

"No boyfriend. The boys in my class are mostly nice enough, but I could not imagine any relationship with them lasting beyond going to college. Virtually all the girls in my year had boyfriends in the upper sixth and most of them broke up with each other in the summer holidays and the rest within two weeks of the start of term. One girl is still officially going out with her boyfriend, but every party ends up on some one's lap kissing them and being felt up and feels guilty about it afterwards."

He laughed at the last. "I knew girls like that back in 1944. Cried for their boyfriends or husbands in Normandy but still were up for a bit of slap and tickle in the back entry with a GI in exchange for some nylons and a packet of cigarettes."

"Over sexed, over paid and over here."

"Precisely. Still, it made me make my mind up PDQ to marry my Elsie. God rest her soul."

She decided to pretend that she had not been fully briefed, "Did she die recently?

"

"Six months back and by the time it came it was a release to us all."

He almost teared up. She held his hand, and he squeezed back. "I'm sorry to hear that Bill. I can only imagine what you are feeling after thirty-five years together."

"You may even slightly understand. At least you did not say I know what you feel."

"Too many people said that to me after my mother died."

He looked at her, nodded and then changed the subject.

"What you said about knowing a relationship now would not last. My children knew that really, but still enjoyed themselves in the sixth form."

"If I had a boyfriend I could not spend as much time with my other friends, especially the male ones. Also, I'm not certain how well any boy I went out with would deal well with me telling them let's be good friends at the end of the summer holidays. It's hard to know whether someone is playing by the same rules as you are."

He laughed, "I see you don't lack confidence. But still why not go to the party. My son told me that a little bit of snogging hurts no one and everyone can pretend on Monday that nothing happened."

"There are four guys for every girl in my sixth form. At the moment they accept that at most I will dance with some of them at each party, but nothing else. It is easier to be friendly with them all rather than pick one."

She took off her glasses and put them away. She looked better without them. "Besides which I can predict the conversations which I will have tonight if I go to the party. I will be part of the group sitting on the stairs discussing what the drunks in the kitchen are up to and how far the amorous couples in the sitting room will go and who will tramp by us on their way to the bedrooms which the parents have foolishly left unlocked. It is more interesting talking about history to you and a possible job where I can use my brain."

He queried why she was looking for a Saturday job wearing a blonde wig and she explained the realities. Jobs were scarce, she was seen as over-educated and the jobs going required her to sacrifice more dignity that she wished. The wig at least made male bosses give her a second look although risked adding to the sacrifice of dignity required. He was tempted to ask for more details.

She explained her concerns over going to the college she was attending, the fact that her father did not believe in women going in for higher education, and why she needed money to even stand a chance of fitting in.

He got indignant on her behalf and told her that he had pushed both his children to receive more education and recalled how when he had started some people had looked down on him.

As the discussion progressed his hand patted and squeezed her knee and moved up her thigh. He was certain that the tablecloth hid this from view and certainly no one was staring at them.

She then asked, "Bill, no doubt you have plenty of friends. Why were you spending Saturday night with your lawyer and not having dinner with them."

He laughed, "Maybe similar to you. They are starting to try and pair me off with their single friends or relatives. Maybe in six months' time I will be ready for a relationship, but for the moment I would feel like I was betraying her. Silly really."

"Why silly?"

"She told me that she wanted me to find someone else eventually and to enjoy myself until I did."

"You need a Jane Shore until you are ready to settle down."

"Are you offering to step into the role?"

She said, "I am willing to discuss terms."

"I did not think James would be so inventive. I am not entirely certain that it is a good thing for a tax lawyer to be so accommodating. I need people to say no to me when I push the boundaries too far."

"What has he done? He asked his brother to find him a history expert. He has met me and knew that I would be Julian's first choice. He has satisfied one of your requirements. He may suspect that I am an adventurous personality who would be open to suggestion, but that proves nothing. He told his brother that he did not know what you meant by the reference to Jane Shore. He knew that his brother would mention the cryptic reference to me and that I would get it. No one could prove that he knew what it meant, assuming he did."

"I take the point. He knew that you fulfilled one criterion and suspected that you met the other."

"Perhaps we should discuss what you are looking for in your Jane Shore?"

"I was married for thirty-five years. I loved my wife and I never cheated on her. I may have neglected her a little, but I was always faithful. I did not have sex with her for six months before she died because of the pain she was in."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"I am not ready for another committed relationship yet. I may never be, but my contemporaries tell me that will probably change. I do however want to have sex and not with the girls I would get if I went to the back of Rackhams. I want to like and respect the women I have sex with even if I do not a long-standing relationship. I want to take them to dinner with me and not be ashamed if I am seen with them. I also want to experiment with them."

"Experiment?"

"One of my friends sent me copies of the Kamasutra and the Joy of Sex last month to encourage me to seek out female company and so that I would know what to do. He favours me finding a younger woman of around thirty and suggested that I need to move beyond the missionary position."

She looked up and saw that the wine bar was starting to fill up. "Perhaps we should discuss this at your house. I think a restaurant will be too public for both of us." She was betting that he lived in the posh part of Birmingham.

/---------------/

Bill saw the point of the suggestion. Being seen with this young woman in the type of restaurant he favoured would be asking for trouble. There was the risk of being seen as foolish middle-aged man being led by his dick if his friends or enemies saw him before he had established the fact that he had hired a historical consultant who actually knew what she was speaking about. Anyway, he was eager to see if she was really up for it and sitting through dinner with an erect penis was not his idea of fun.

They discussed the practicalities and agreed to share a taxi to his house in Edgbaston. Actually, she suggested that he give her the address, drop her off near where she lived and then prepare for her.

She would drop off the shopping, quickly shower and change and then walk over to his place. She said it was only about 10 minutes' walk even in heels.

They agreed this plan and they sat together on the back seat. She had fun discussing a mythical brother of his called James and he responded by talking about her cousin Julian. The taxi driver even commented on what a polite niece she had as he was dropped off at his home. It was a six-bedroom mansion. Rather large for him now but it had been good when the children had been growing up and at Christmas there was room for them and their families.

He had a quick shower and dressed in a new pair of underpants, some oxford bags (not too tight) and a clean white shirt. He then checked what was in the fridge. He also got out a cheque book. She deserved payment for the suggestion on the museum and he wanted her to work out the proposal in detail by next weekend. He decided that £50 was a suitable advance. He paused when he realised that he did not know her surname. He opened a bottle of Chablis, put it in an ice bucket and got out two glasses. He also bookmarked a couple of positions in the Kamasutra which had particularly interested him. He loaded the record player with records whose music put him in the mood for sex.

He was beginning to wonder if she would be coming at all when the doorbell rang. He opened it and Rebecca walked in. He helped her take her coat off and smelt the perfume. She kissed him on the cheek, and he liked the sensation.

He led her into the drawing room and seated her on the largest sofa and poured her some wine.

He discussed terms for the history advice and told her that she would be expected to sign a consultancy agreement with one of his companies. He gave her the check after adding her surname to it and asked if she could provide a receipt for it next week as well as providing a more detailed outline of her proposed arguments. That would be worth another £50 or perhaps more depending on how impressed he was by it.

She agreed and then said, "I'm ready for my interview." He switched on the record player and the first one was an album by a modern singer doing faithful versions of songs associated with Fred Astaire.

She walked over to him. She had undone the buttons on the side of her skirt so that he could see the top of her stockings on that leg. The two of them started to dance and he watched them in the mirror as she pressed her breasts into his chest. One of her legs started to lift and he grasped it and put his hand under her upper thigh. His other hand moved under her jumper and felt her bare back. It was exhilarating touching skin again and he worried that he would go back to being a teenager and come too early.

/-------------------/

Rebecca had been most worried about the initial move. He might well take fright, decide that he would be betraying his wife or come to his senses about screwing someone who was offering to have sex for money. She started to relax as it became clear that he was losing himself in her arms and his erection was straining against his trousers.

She was on the pill, and she was prepared to take the risk. She had no reason to disbelieve his claims of having slept with only one woman since 1945 and she was confident that she was not carrying a STD. She had a pack of three in her coat pocket if he preferred to wear protection and she would offer him the choice.

She slipped one hand under his shirt and pulled him closer to her. He sighed and kissed her first gently and then more insistently. She responded and put her other hand behind his neck. She felt him undo the button at the top of her skirt and then pull the zip down. Her jumper was pulled up almost to her neck and he started to fiddle with her bra strap. He released her and she allowed her skirt to fall to the floor. He then started to kiss her again and put his hands on her upper thighs and lifted her up so that his still covered penis pressed itself against her cunt. She wondered whether he was really going to try and fuck her standing up. This seemed rather advanced for a man who claimed that he was only used to the missionary position. She clasped her hands around his neck and made certain that her legs were tightly squeezing him. She could feel his erection and wanted it inside her.

To a mixture of her relief and disappointment he instead carried her out of the door into the neighbouring room. She noted that both doors had been open and wondered if he had planned this in advance.

Next door was a snooker table. She avoided giggling as she thought of her threesome experience last year with the two men who had fantasised about her being screwed on such a table in the private room of a club in front of a paying audience.

He put her on the edge of the table and started to kiss her. She undid his shirt and the button and zip on his trousers. He then let her feet fall to the ground and turned her around so that she was bent over the table with her breasts pressed against the baize.

She whispered "I'm on the pill. I do have protection if you prefer." He grunted but did not take her up on the offer. She found her knickers being pulled down and she spread her legs wide apart.

She whispered, "Do what you like to your Jane Shore. She can take it."

/------------/

He looked at the sight in front of him. There was a pair of long legs which went all the way to her arse. Most of them were covered by the stockings and she was tilted forward by the high heels, so her arse was at the perfect angle. He knew that he should put on a durex, but he had been too long since he had last had sex. He told himself that he would pull out before he came, but even then knew he was lying to himself. His trousers were quickly around his ankles.

He recalled what the books had said about preparing the woman and he already knew that he needed to repeat this evening. He put a finger inside her vagina and was pleased to find that she was already moist. He then reached both hands forward and squeezed her breasts under the jumper. There was a mirror in this room which reflected the table and he wanted to see her naked breasts being squeezed by him. He moved her jumper so that he could see the black bra. She pulled the jumper over her head. He undid her bra and then nearly came at the sight of him holding the breasts with her face turned to the mirror showing every sign of enjoyment.

His cock now started rubbing her vagina and she seemed to respond to it. He put the tip in her and started to push it further in. Rebecca gasped and said, "I want it all inside me."

He was happy to oblige and began to push in and out of her thrusting further in each time. He had grasped her by the hips, and he soon established a rhythm. She moaned convincingly and told him "You can fuck me harder if you want."

He had read in the books about spanking and was curious about it. He kept one hand around her hips and tentatively smacked her. She responded with "That's good but I can take a proper hiding."

He upped the tempo and the severity of the spanks. He heard her gasp, but she did not ask him to stop. She actually began to shout with what sounded like pleasure urging him on to fuck her as he had always wanted to fuck a woman. He realised that he did want to lose control with her.

He saw her arse cheeks redden and realised that it turned him on. Her hips started to buck, and he felt one knee rising off the floor. He returned both hands to her waist and felt himself ready to come for the first time in a year. He decided that he wanted to delay for a few more minutes.

He deliberately slowed down and reached his hands under her breasts and lifted her torso off the table. He looked in the mirror again and loved the way her body was so supple. He squeezed her breasts and felt her respond.

He then started thrusting strongly. Within two minutes of that change in position, he ejaculated inside her and felt the release. He lay over her leaving his penis in her and his hands on her breasts.

He whispered in her ear, "That was Bostin'. You passed this interview as well. I think a final interview in half an hour is in order, but I am certain that you will be offered the position."

He lifted her off the table and said, "Don't want you to catch a chill. Let's get mostly dressed and go back and finish the wine."

He thought to himself that if nothing else he now knew that he could fuck a woman he liked. He half cursed himself for always making love to his wife gently. He suspected that she would have enjoyed doing what he had just done with a girl he had only met about five hours ago.

He brought out some cold beef from the fridge and made them both beef sandwiches with horseradish. She did not look certain about the horseradish but then decided that the taste was good. She asked for the brand name and seemed to be noting it down. While he waited to see if he were up to round two, he said to her, "You said that some jobs require you to lose too much dignity. It sounded as though that was something recent."

The girl laughed and cuddled up against him. "OK, the names will be changed to protect the guilty."

/-----------------/

Rebecca told him a slightly expurgated version of the job which Janet had explained to her.

"Ok, bab, I won't go round the Wrekin. Working at Monsieur Alphonse's pays well but one has to put up with the boss insisting on smoothing down your skirt and undoing or doing up buttons on your blouse if he thinks the incoming customer will be more likely to buy if your boobs are showing or hidden. Some girls don't take well to it but that helps up the wages. He will push your limits early on to make certain that you have the right attitude."

Janet had continued, "Look I know that is not sounding great, but there is a staff discount of twenty-five per cent on the clothes and it comes in handy. It can be increased if you please him. Alphonse is really Ernie, and his wife has him under the thumb. He is only allowed to take certain liberties with the staff. The discount goes up to thirty-five per cent if you let him squeeze your tits for five minutes. In order not to look bad in front of the clients you need to take the blouse and bra off to avoid then getting creased."