Rebecca Goes Job Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strictly, he does not insist on the groping, but it does mean that you are more likely to be kept on."

She paused, "What he is looking for is a new girl for the specials, well really the extra-specials. One of the mainstays Lou is two months pregnant and it will soon begin to show."

"The specials?"

"First the basic one and I do this one most weeks. Male customers claim that they want to see what the lingerie looks like before buying for their wife or girlfriend. It helps sales if they can see what it looks like. To prevent people taking the piss and getting to gawp at half naked women for free, he charges £5 a time for them to come into the backroom of the store and see what the lingerie looks like on a beautiful girl. There is £1 rebate if they buy £10 worth of goods."

"How much do you get for this service?"

"£2 out of the fiver and a 5% commission on sales of over £20. Also, some of the regulars will negotiate tips if we take the bra off or allow them to touch us. If you get the job I will let you know the scale. I don't want you undercutting union rates."

Rebecca had laughed.

"That's not the role that he really needs filled. First, there is the return scam. Favoured customers can come in and buy £10 pound of goods outright. They then take away some goods on approval leaving the amount due for the goods as a deposit. Theory is that they will show them to the girlfriend or wife for approval and if they don't approve they can get a refund for the unopened and undamaged goods provided they have a receipt. In practice what happens is that after work finishes Lou, Anna or whoever else is on duty that week goes round to a small flat which Ernie and his wife own. The bod knocks on the door, leaves the goods and the receipt with Ernie or his wife, and we provide services of a value equal to the amount paid for the goods for 45 minutes. The girl keeps forty per cent of the cash. I only do that occasionally to show willing and keep the job. I am allowed to be choosy provided I don't make it too obvious that I am saying no. By the way sometimes the customers are women. I don't mind that, but some do."

"The real earner is the road show. Basically, most Saturdays he drives Lou or Anna up to fifty miles away to venues where groups of up to twenty men want to watch women in lingerie show how sexy they are. He charges £200 for each show with a minimum of £20 per client. You get £50 plus tips and a commission for goods sold. Apparently quite a few punters do buy so it can be worth up to another £20."

"Tips?"

"Music is played, and you dance to it. The men will sometimes give tips just for you dancing, but normally you will have to remove clothing. One has to be careful but usually it is safe to let them briefly squeeze your tits or suck your boobs for a quid. Ernie also says that once the show is over you can make your own arrangements with the men. Lou once fucked all ten men in attendance for £10 each."

"Have you done one of these?"

"Once. Never again. I drank too much and pleasured four guys at the same time for a tenner. Lou and Anna were furious with me for underselling myself."

/----------------------------------/

Bill listened to the story as Rebecca stroked his penis. He was outraged and titillated at the same time. "Do you have many stories like that?"

"Some. A few involve me and I will be careful about names. I can see it turns you on to hear about bad girls."

He stroked her hair and squeezed her right breast. "What was the name of that bint in 1,001 nights?"

"Scheherazade?"

"That's the one. Can your Jane Shore duties include telling me stories?"

She thought about it and then nodded.

He said, "My suggested terms are £20 for each time I have sex with you and £10 for the story. I will add it to the amount paid for the historical services."

She looked thoughtful and said, "I would like you to teach me about the things I don't know. If you can teach me about wine, good food, cutlery, that sort of thing it would help me next year at Oxford."

"That will be fine. Mind you I am mostly self-taught and what I know relates to the Midlands and the north."

She then said, "Can we make it clear that I am only agreeing to have sex with you at the moment? I want to make sure how far I am meant to be like Jane Shore."

He noticed the suggestion that she might be prepared to go further down the line, and it excited him. "Yes. Of course."

She then said, "I am happy to come with you when you talk to the curators and academics about the Richard III exhibit. This would involve separate rooms being booked, although not necessarily both will be slept in."

"Why the two rooms?"

"To protect both of us. If they know you are bonking your historical adviser they will think of me as a whore and you as a user of them."

"Won't they think that anyway?" He was concerned as he liked the idea of travelling with her.

"No. I can act and dress professionally when meeting them and I know my stuff. You can always pass me off as a relative of some description."

He then thought about it. "Both of us have to protect our reputations. I do not want to be pitied or laughed at by friends and in particular my enemies."

"I agree."

"I want input on the clothes you wear and will buy them for you within reason. I know the balance between you looking like a tart and looking professional and attractive."

She then said, "You may need a professional historian to OK our analysis as credible. I will think about the ones I know about to see if anyone seems more likely to sign off on it."

He nodded, "Sounds right to me. Most of the curators I met are arse coverers."

He then said, "Do you mind flirting with them. It may help talk them round?"

She thought about it, "That's fine, but will depend on the guy. Some may get more obstinate unless they get their end away than if I don't flirt at all."

He again agreed.

He decided that he was up for round two. He asked her, "Can we try cowgirl." He pointed to the picture in the book."

She nodded. "Where do you want to do it?"

"Right here."

After she had ridden him she got dressed and kissed him goodnight. They agreed that she could come round at 5 PM next Saturday to discuss the Richard III proposal and then experiment further.

/-------------------------/

Rebecca walked home. She hoped that she had judged it right. He thought that the man would treat this as an exchange of favours rather than a love affair. She was a mistress or paid companion rather than a prossie. Anyway, she had two cheques for £50 in her purse and had actually enjoyed the sex. His need for her and the sense that it had been the most exciting bout of sex in his life had been stimulating. She had better get copies of the two books herself. She needed to be sure that she could make the positions work and perhaps suggest ones to him.

She had not volunteered to spend the night and he had not asked her to. She sensed that he would not want her in the bed that he had shared with his wife and even using the beds his children had slept in seemed a little icky.

She hummed to herself "I'm in the money." She did like Ginger Rogers and longed for a chance to use some of her putdowns from 42nd Street.