All Comments on 'Rebecca Hamilton'

by JasonElliot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!

Really good story if you're looking for more than just wank material. The main character isn't just some one dimensional woman who gets turned into a whore by cock. This might be the first Literotica story I've read where the girl seems. . . real.

Don't let the score get you down, JasonElliot. I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disappointing

Loved, loved, loved the sex part. It was super-hot. I was hoping it would be Sam who was fucking her, not some random stranger. But there was too much extraneous detail. And the black aspect of it seems superfluous and racist. But what I really didn't like was the unnecessary worry about pregnancy and abortion. It may be realistic, but it took me right out of the moment.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Very beautiful

Tight and controlled. My only query is that the first part of the tale is only tenuously related to the second. But maybe that will be explained if you write a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Racist

Sorry, but the whole 'black' thing was just racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just an oponion

I don't think so. Black was only a quick way to say that it couldn't be the husband. No dress disguise, no hat, just quickly.

But it's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very sexy

You write very well: you should do more. I was disappointed that there were no more entries under your name. As for the story, I did not find it to be racist; I was surprised that the perpetrator was not her husband's friend. But for me, that is of little note. I think that if it had been Sam, it would have possibly added to the eroticism and could have provided an opening for a sequel.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
WOW

Erotic story! I would like to know how her future turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Hope all of your noncon/anon stories include the reality check of a possible std...not just the ones with the black fellers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous