Rebecca Loves Variety Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead," said Calvin. "You want to help Betty, yes?"

"Yes, but--"

"Tell us you're the entertainment, Rebecca."

Rebecca, her voice cracking, said, "I'm the entertainment."

Not knowing what to do, she slid her hand slowly underneath the front of your thong and ran her fingers across the lips of her pussy. She could feel her wetness. "AAAaaaaaaaahh," slipped from lips. She worked her fingers into the folds of her pussy and began to make small circles around her clit. "Shit... shit... shit..." She couldn't help her building excitement as she rotated her hips. She loved watching the men watching her as a stroke their cocks. Her anxiety was turning into excitement. "I'm so wet." Unconsciously, she licked her lips as she stared at their hard cocks.

She slid her fingers deep to her pussy and could feel an orgasm brewing. With her fingers stroking her pussy, and her eyes closed, she heard the lounge door open. Startled, she looked over her shoulder and saw a woman entering the lounge walking briskly.

"Now, this is my kind of party," said the woman.

"Margaret," said Mitch." Well timed and you're welcome."

"Thanks for the text," said Margaret. "This looks much more fun than the damn meeting I was supposed to attend. So, who is this fine specimen?"

"This is Rebecca," said Mitch." She's waiting for a friend who is presenting to the Community Outreach Committee. She's been nice enough to entertain us while she waits."

Rebecca withdrew her fingers from her pussy and out of her thong as she was approached by Margaret. Margaret was tall, slim, and had nice tits under her suit. She could see immediately why men would be attracted to her.

Rebecca was startled when Margaret walked right up to her and kissed her, deeply. She found herself in a deep embrace, their tongues sliding erotically across which other. Rebecca couldn't control her body's response.

"Let me help you with that," said Margaret.

Rebecca was breathless is she felt Margaret slide her hand under her thong. Rebecca moan loudly as Margaret began to stimulate her clit. "EEEEeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh, stroke my clit, please."

"You like that?" said Margaret. "You've got a wet pussy, my friend."

"I do," said Rebecca. "I can't help it."

"You like the men watching you play with yourself?"

Rebecca had to admit that she did. It wasn't until men started taking pictures of her naked and having sex that she realized how much she liked being an object of their lust.

"Yeeeeessss. I like them watching," said Rebecca. "Oh God, I like them wanting me." Rebecca's body was on fire with the touch of Margaret.

"They're not forcing you to do this are they?" said Margaret, knowingly. "You like this."

"No forcing. They just asked. I want to help my friend. They let me suck their cocks."

"they're nice that way. They let me suck their cocks too. And... you like this. You like being the men's entertainment, yes?"

"I do. I've never been so blatantly the entertainment before and I like it. Your fingers are amazing in my pussy."

Rebecca knew that an orgasm was only moments away. She was breathing hard, panting, her hips we swaying, she gripped onto Margaret for support. Margaret had a light touch, but knew when to be more aggressive.

"Oh, shiiiiiiit," whispered Rebecca. "You're going to make me cum." She leaned into Margaret. "Stroke my pussy. AAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAA."

"You like being a slut for these men?" said Margaret.

Rebecca was about to explode as Margaret continued to work her pussy. Rebecca loved that she was both fucking her with her fingers and rubbing her clit.

"Yes, I like being a slut for them," said Rebecca.

"Are you going to let these men fuck you?" said Margaret. "Seems to me you'd be a big ol' tease if you didn't. Are you a tease, Rebecca?"

Rebecca knew Margaret was leading her, but she didn't care. She wanted the men to fuck her. She was too excited to go back. She never wanted to be a tease.

"I'm never a tease," said Rebecca. "Yes, they can fuck me."

"Do you want them to?" said Margaret.

"Oh God, yes. I want them to fuck me... hard. I want their cocks. I need to be fucked. I'm going to--"

Rebecca's orgasm came crashing down on top of her as Margaret continue to rub her clit. Her knees were weak and her body shook. "God, yeeeeessssssssssss," said Rebecca. The sound of her orgasm filling the room. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck. I am a slut."

"Tell them what you want, Rebecca," said Margaret.

Rebecca couldn't control herself. She was such a slut when she was cumming. She had no filter on her mouth, she just said everything she thought. She was never more honest than when she was having an orgasm.

Margaret turned her around so she was facing the men and then pulled her thong to the floor. "Tell them what they want to hear," said Margaret returning her fingers to Rebecca's pussy.

"I'm yours to use in whatever way you want." said Rebecca. "I hope you want to fuck me. I can't lie, I need a hard cock in my wet pussy."

"You're quite the slut, aren't you," said Margaret.

"I'm a big slut. I love men fucking me. They want me to be a company blowjob Queen."

"Did they tell you that I'm a company Queen? I've sucked all of their dicks. I could use the help. There's a lot of company men that need their dick sucked."

"Yes, they told me. Let me help. Let me help you suck their cocks."

"I get all of the dick I want, sweetie, and I want a lot. How would you like to work for me? Then, we can suck their dicks together."

"Yes. Yes. Yesssssss. I'd like that. I'd like to suck cocks with you. Please, let me be a company Queen."

Rebecca could feel her orgasm slowing and Margaret's touch becoming softer. That was a fantastic orgasm, thought Rebecca. She had gotten so excited from sucking the men and masturbating in front of them. She was more than ready for Margaret's touch.

"She's all yours, gentleman," said Margaret backing away. "I think you've got quite the tiger there."

"How did we get so lucky?" said Mitch. "Marilyn Monroe, naked."

Rebecca was embarrassed by her display of raw wantonness during her orgasm. When she became sexually excited, she had a hard time controlling her mind and body. Rebecca watched the men, they're hard cocks beckoning to her. She was so turned on from Margaret touching her, and her orgasm, that she wanted the men to take her immediately. She was quickly surrounded by the men, their hands all over her. She was there a slut.

"Mitch," said Calvin, "you brought her to us. You should get first dibs."

Rebecca turned to Mitch, who was smiling broadly. She wanted him and she knew that he wanted her. She reached out and grabbed a hold of his hard cock.

"Bend over and suck Calvin's dick," said Mitch.

Rebecca gladly did what she was told. As soon as she bent over, she could feel Mitch grab her hips and run his hard cock across her drench pussy. She moaned loudly for encouragement, although Mitch needed none.

"Aaaahhhh, yesss," said Rebecca, as Mitch's cock entered her pussy. "Fuck me. Give me your cock, sir."

"We're all going to fuck you," said Mitch, "and as soon as you start working for Margaret, you're going to be sucking hard dicks on a daily basis."

Rebecca liked the sound of that. "Yes, please. I look forward to that. I want to suck your cocks. Anytime. Make me your Queen. Queen Rebecca."

Rebecca loved the feeling of Mitch's cock in her pussy as she sucked Calvin. He was holding her firmly by the hips and slamming into her. She could feel her tits swinging with every thrust.

"Man, what a good fuck," said Mitch. "She's got an amazing pussy. You guys are gonna love this."

Rebecca loved hearing that he enjoyed fucking her. Her pussy was loving his car. She fully expected if she came to work for Margaret that she would also get fucked a lot. Sucking cock oh he's made her want to fuck. They had only been a couple of guys in her life that she sucked but not fucked.

"How about giving me a shot at her," said Ted.

Rebecca hated for Mitch to withdraw, but she was soon filled with Ted. While her pussy was getting fucked by Ted and her face was getting fucked by Calvin. She was in heaven.

"Mitch," said Margaret. "Come over here and put that dick in my mouth. I'm feeling lonely."

"Yes ma'am," said Mitch. "Seems like you have a kindred spirit in Rebecca."

"I agree. That's why I want her to come work for me. I'm getting tired of sucking all your dicks by myself. Not that I'm complaining, I do love to suck dick."

"You're quite the motivator."

"That's what the company president tells me every Wednesday morning. He gives me a big load, after a long suck, to start hump day. It's nice to know that I have job security."

"Seems like you should introduce him to Rebecca."

"Her first day on the job. Mama didn't raise no fool."

"Did your mama teach you to suck the boss's dick?"

"As a matter of fact..."

Rebecca heard Mitch and Margaret laughing as Ted and Calvin we're working up her next orgasm. Ted was doing a great job at assaulting her pussy, she thought. He was fucking her hard and at a good pace. Slapping her ass. She was starting to work up a good fuck sweat.

"Your turn," said Ted.

Rebecca was led by Calvin to a long leather covered ottoman in front of one of the couches. She lied down on her back and Calvin spread her legs wide. She always liked having her legs spread for men -- another act of submission.

"Bury it deep," said Rebecca. "Own my pussy with your big cock."

Rebecca was surprised when instead of one of the men standing over her and feeding her mouth their cock, she saw Margaret, no longer wearing her skirt, lowering her pussy onto her face.

"Ready to lick my cunt?" said Margaret.

"I'm ready," said Rebecca. This wasn't her first pussy, but she hadn't had many.

"You've been taking all these guy's dicks. I think it's only fair that you lick me too. Besides, after a full morning of sucking dick, my cunt needs a bit of attention and I think you might just be the girl to do it."

"I'm 6your girl."

Rebecca knew that was true. If she was putting out for the three men, she should put out for Margaret, too. She didn't mind licking pussy, she liked that she could please women as well, although she'd always prefer a big cock.

She began to lick Margaret's pussy as she lowered it down onto her face. She stroked Margaret's lips and her clit with her tongue. She found it a bit difficult to concentrate on licking Margaret, while Calvin was pounding her.

Looking up, Rebecca could see Margaret sucking Ted's cock. This must be quite the scene to see, thought Rebecca. She wished someone would take some pictures. Apparently, she wasn't alone. Click. Click.

"Smile everyone," Rebecca heard Mitch say.

Rebecca couldn't see Mitch, given her position, but she was excited that someone was taking pictures of her being taken by these men and Margaret. She knew she was their fuck toy. Not many women would let themselves be used by men like this, but Rebecca did. She had come to terms with her desire to be a slut.

"You're doing a wonderful job with my cunt," said Margaret. "I know some other ladies who would like their cunts licked. You're going to be popular."

Rebecca concentrated on licking and sucking Margaret's clit while Calvin brought on her next orgasm.

"I'm going to come all over your face," said Margaret. "I'm sure you are used to men and women cumming on your face."

"I am," said Rebecca. "The more the merrier." She loved for men to cum on her face -- a cum dump some men liked to call her. She was fine with that.

"Yesssss, you're such a slut," said Margaret. "Lick my cunt, bitch. Lick me. Yeesssssss. Yes. Daaaaamn, you're a good bitch. Consider yourself hired."

Rebecca could feel Margaret's pussy getting wetter as she came, her face swimming in her juices. She found herself enjoying the taste.

"I can see why the men like you," said Margaret, breathing deeply." You've got one talented tongue, Rebecca. You're my bitch, I got that?"

"Yes," said Rebecca as Margaret stood up. "I'm your bitch."

"We can get together with Alice and Jennifer and we can do some serious man pleasing. Imagine the four of us in the conference room sucking dicks together. What do you like that?"

Rebecca did and it pushed her over the edge. The idea of being with three other women, all on their knees, all with her mouths full of other workers' hard cocks, was too much.

"Fuck, yeah, I'm your gal, Margaret. I'm your bitch," screamed Rebecca. "Queen slut. Fuck me as hard as you can, Calvin. Abuse me with your hard cock. I'm just your fuck toy. You can fuck me anytime. Anytime. Hard. Pound me with your cock."

Rebecca would've kept on encouraging Calvin, but Mitch stuffed his big cock in her mouth, choking her. She attacked his cock with her mouth as Calvin continued to fucked her. She bumped her hips up against Calvin's cock, trying to get as much penetration as possible. She was delirious with cock.

"Fucking slut," said Calvin. "A big fucking slut. Begging for dick. Pay her whatever she wants, Margaret, we need this slut in the company."

As Mitch's cock popped out of her mouth Rebecca said, "I can't wait. I can't wait to be a fuck slut for the company."

Rebecca's entire body was wracked in orgasm. She couldn't imagine getting fucked like this every day, but she was willing to try. She liked the idea of working for the company and joining the blowjob Queens. She was sure she would also get a reputation for fucking too. She knew she couldn't just suck the men's cocks. She'd have to let them fuck her too. She knew she'd be begging them. That was only fair and she knew men loved to fuck her, burying their hard cocks in her big wet pussy, getting her tits bouncing.

As she began to calm down from her orgasm, Calvin moved away from her pussy. She continued to lie on the ottoman, her body covered in fuck sweat, her breath short and her hair completely disheveled. She was literally a fucking mess, she thought, smiling for Mitch as he took more pictures.

"I think it's time to make her airtight," said Ted. "If she'd going to work for the company, we have to know that all holes are fair game."

"Ohhhhhh," said Rebecca, "there's no question that all my holes are fair game." Rebecca let her lips and slid her fingers down to her pussy. "Always. You can always make this girl airtight. I love it." She thought making herself completely available to men, to make her airtight, was the epitome of submission. "My ass needs some loving."

"I've got your loving right here," said Mitch stroking his cock. "I've been watching that beautiful ass of yours for months. Why do you think I'm here?"

"I'm glad you like it," said Rebecca, "and sorry you had to wait so long for access. I think you'll like it; most men do."

Rebecca knew Mitch wanted more than just her ass. He wanted to dominate her, to own her and show her who was really in charge, and she was going to let him.

"Let me take some pictures," said Margaret, "while you men destroy her. I love this."

Rebecca stood up from the ottoman and watched as Margaret took pictures of her standing with the three men, all holding their hard cocks. She was about to be abused by the men and their cocks, and everyone knew it.

"What do you think, Rebecca?" said Margaret. "Ready to be a disgraced woman?"

"Ready and willing," said Rebecca. "This isn't why I came here, but I'm happy how it's turned out. Is this what the Howser Foundation means by 'helping those in need'?"

"Among other things." Rebecca loved Margaret's laugh.

Rebecca saw Ted push the ottoman out of the way and lie down on the carpeted floor, his cock pointing toward of the ceiling. She knew what was next and didn't need to be asked or told. She walked over to Ted, straddled his body, and lowered herself, impaling her pussy on Ted's cock.

Rebecca looked over her shoulder and saw Mitch rubbing his hard cock with lotion. She was thankful for some lubricant and she didn't care what it was. Mitch's cock wasn't huge, but she knew lubricant was her best friend when getting ass fucked.

"Gimme that ass," said Mitch with a Cheshire Cat grin.

Rebecca was happy to give it up to Mitch and turned away as she felt Mitch spreading her cheeks, his cock against her ass. She moaned as she felt him slowly pushing against her until the head of his cock popped into her ass. "Ooooooh, yes," she said. "Take my ass." She was glad he was taking his time. She was able to relax before he began to push more into her. Slowly, but surely, he worked himself in. "Own my ass, own me." She loved the sensation of being filled with cock.

She was now two-thirds of the way to being airtight. She started to rock back-and-forth on Mitch and Ted's cocks, with Mitch giving an extra push each time. She knew she be spending more time with Mitch, who completely understood what she really needed -- to be used.

"Open wide," said Calvin. "Time for some more dick in that sweet, sweet mouth of yours."

Rebecca was now airtight. The three men now had her three holes completely filled. She was happy that the men were using her so completely. She continued to rock back and forth on their cocks, each man pushing as deep as they could into her.

"All right everyone," said Margaret. "Look over at me and smile."

Rebecca looked over at Margaret, but she couldn't smile as she had a mouthful of Calvin's cock. She tried her best to smile with her eyes. After the picture, the men began to drive their cocks into her once again. Calvin was now roughly fucking her face, while Mitch was pounding her ass. She was loving the abuse she was getting from the men when she felt her next orgasm approaching quickly.

"I love a good slut," said Mitch. "Her ass was made for fucking."

"I agree," said Ted. "She's one wild ride. Her whole body was made for fucking. Have you ever been told you have a great pussy?"

Rebecca did her best to nod with Calvin's cock in her mouth. Several men had told her what a wonderful pussy she had and how great it was to fuck her. She loved that man worshipped her pussy. She was always amazed at how quickly men wanted to get back into her pussy once they had fucked her. Most men fucked her more than once and several men were regulars. That said, she loved new cock perhaps most of all. See loved the look on men's faces the first time they slide into her mouth, pussy, or ass.

Being airtight was driving her body crazy. Thinking of the lust in the men's minds as they fucked her was pushing her over the edge again.

"Best fuck ever," said Calvin. "That's all I've got to say. Best. Fuck. Ever."

That did it. She squealed on Calvin's cock and began to slam herself back on Ted and Mitch's cocks as she began to cum. It was violent. She was throwing herself backwards and forwards, and her legs and arms begin to shake.

She pulled her mouth off of Calvin's cock. She had to talk. She wanted to let them know what they were doing to her.

"Fuck me hard... harder," said Rebecca. "I love your cocks. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for fucking me. Cum in me. Cum in all three holes. Leave me full. I'm your girl. I am your slut. Y'all own me."

Rebecca wrapped her mouth around Calvin's cock again as each began to fuck her with wild abandon. She had just asked them all to cum in her, and they were about to.

"Another cum worshiper," said Mitch. "God, she's perfect."

Rebecca squealed and squirmed in orgasm under the men. Rebecca knew she was a cum worshiper. She loved a man's cum. She loved for men to cum on her face and her tits, loads of cum in her mouth. She was always happy for men to cum in her.

"Here you go cum slut," said Calvin. "A big load. Gargle with it, bitch."

Rebecca was happy to take his load. She loved to taste men's cum. She felt Calvin spurt into her mouth over and over, tasting his cum and swirling it around her mouth. As Calvin pulled his cock from her mouth, she looked up at him and gargled with his cum, bubble pushing out from her mouth. She then closed her lips and swallowed obscenely.